PDA

View Full Version : DNAngel Dub..... *cries*

[Daisuke]
05-08-2005, 06:28 PM
I just heard it as I was looking at the mini site on madman.com.au. All I can say is I really want to cry and purge the memory >_<

I feel like they've violated the anime with terrible dubbing.

You can check it out here
http://www.madman.com.au/dnangel/index2.html

but I warn you, if you like this series in it's original voice over, DO NOT WATCH IT!!!!

*goes off to cry some more*

corbenk
05-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Dubbing is not bad but...... God the script is so retarded!

[Daisuke]
05-08-2005, 07:04 PM
I'm Dieskayyy neeeeewar... BAH!"!!!!!!!! It's god awful. both the script and the dubbing. Leave things in their original language. that's what I say.Subtitles are fine for me because you can hear the emotional and the way it's supposed to sound!!!

corbenk
05-08-2005, 07:07 PM
']I'm Dieskayyy neeeeewar... BAH!"!!!!!!!! It's god awful. both the script and the dubbing. Leave things in their original language. that's what I say.Subtitles are fine for me because you can hear the emotional and the way it's supposed to sound!!!

To quote you, "Finally, a sensible person!"

[Daisuke]
05-08-2005, 07:34 PM
LOL!!! Thanks :D

But seriously, in general, dubs are godawful, leave it in the original language. there's been 2 dubs I've watched, The Guyver (had no choice) and WHR because I couldn't be assed to find a japanese copy and watched it from here =]

toma24135
05-08-2005, 08:06 PM
Yea, dubbings often suck, I remember trying to watch the Princess monoke (or w/e) dub and i had to turn it off because there was absolutely zero emotion in their voices.

Wow I just watched the trailer. The dubbing made me want to puke. The japanese version is much better.

Roy Mustang
05-09-2005, 12:20 AM
yes dubs are awful the dub manga is TERRIBLE!!~
and i saw some dub D.N. angel on my anime channel and it SUCKED dark sounds like keanu reeves

Gemakai
05-09-2005, 08:07 AM
Dubs aren't ALWAYS bad. They did pretty well for FMA and I liked how they did Mononoke. There are even some instances where the dub is better than the sub like Cowboy Bebop.

But yea, for the most part the subs may be better than the original.