PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon 7: Destiny Deoxys

Willis
05-09-2005, 08:56 AM
Okay, I know I'm going to get owned by a LOT of people for starting this thread on Pokemon :rolleyes: but I have to say I was surprised after watching this movie. I liked it :p I thought it was better than some of the other movies, and it brought out the 'Pokemon side' of me. Sigh, I'm going to go now before anyone kills me lol.

bietro
05-09-2005, 09:12 AM
Dude......please tell me ur like jking or smthng......
I mean its POKEMON!!! The like gayest show on earth
what did ur liitle brother force u to watch it or smthng...........Y?.....i mean.......Y?........Y would u do such a stupid thing.........no offense, but comeon!!! ITS GAY!!!

Roy Mustang
05-09-2005, 10:22 AM
uhh dont hate bietro anywayz this pokemon was a little good but still it was kinda err dumb i mean the red guy attacked the snake just cause he blew him up when he could regenerate

AkatsukiHunter
05-12-2005, 06:34 PM
They need to stop this, they really do. It's not the 90's anymore, that franchise is dead. Get over it. It's not funny anymore. You know?

Freshgrease
05-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Dude......please tell me ur like jking or smthng......
I mean its POKEMON!!! The like gayest show on earth
what did ur liitle brother force u to watch it or smthng...........Y?.....i mean.......Y?........Y would u do such a stupid thing.........no offense, but comeon!!! ITS GAY!!!Now now....everybody has their own rights to what they like. Don't be criticising it and him because you think it is gay. It may very well be gay , but telling a person his/her opinion is crap and degradeing them like you did is like flamming them in a less obvious way. Just don't.

-------end of mod transmission

I don't personally like Pokemon anymore. When it first came out YEARS ago (damn how many? like 7 or 8?) it was alright. I was like 10. After seeing something based off that kind of anime go for so long I lost interest. But its cool you still like it.

kenokuvato
05-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Truthfully I used to like the pokemon games onf gameboy and gameboy advance, but after a while they even got old. I used to be into pokemon a little because my cousin (Gene Starwin) was into it. The was when there were only 150 pokemon, now there are probably like a million, because with new episode there was a new one and new areas on their planet. Then this movie suggests that there are even alien pokemon!!! WTF!!! I'm frickin' sick of them making movies. Run out of frickin' material already!!!

OffTheChain
05-13-2005, 11:00 AM
lol thats kinda harsh guys....*dont kill me for saying so* but even if pokemon is an old thing to us maturing teens and adults, it is still cool to know they're making more movies even if im not watching them.

But whats getting on my nerves is that i used to know the only 150 pokemon...and now theres friggin plenty...i give up on pokemon

kazu_chan
05-13-2005, 11:04 AM
lol i totally agree i wish they would just stick too the old pokemon hehe....there r too many now lol..
but yeah i think the movies get worst everytime though pokemon does relieve boredom

leingod3355
05-14-2005, 01:45 AM
Destiny Deoxys is a good movie...Ive watched it...not bad...to tell the truth, I liked pokemon...I think pokemon is cool...and Im currently playing Emerald Version...I just like the game but the series, I gotta admit it sucks...the old ones are better...I only watched the movies...But Destiny Deoxys is good...The battle between Deoxys and Rayquaza was awesome...