PDA

View Full Version : Captain Commander evil?

Duo
09-12-2008, 11:49 AM
So after reading this manga and watching the anime since the start I get the feeling the captain commander is evil.
Here are my points. (Keep in mind the evidence is a combination of anime fillers and manga)

1. When Aizen, Gin, Tousen murdered the courtyard of nobles, there's no way the commander could be fooled so easily to not know they were dead. That or he's a horrible leader who's ignorant to his surroundings.

2. This one bugs me. When the commander was rdy to fight the 2 capts. I forgot their names atm. He beat them their in secs. But when the news came out through a hell butterfly that aizen was a traitor, he wasn't the first one their...hell he was one of the last ones to appear; and when he got there didn't do anything. That was very conveient don't you think....

3. When momo was talking about Aizen to hitsugaya during the arrancar arc. HE was sure quick to shut her up. Was she close to saying anything that my jeopardize his plans.

4. Hell last episode of the anime. He was involved in illegal weapons in SS and when it was close to coming out of the open he took the guy out. If that doesn't say evil then I don't know what else does.

And the list just keeps going on and on and on. Thoughts?

Shad0w_Hunter
09-12-2008, 12:10 PM
I got all excited when i saw this thread...thinking it was a name for an awesome super villan...but it's some stupid bleach thread...

I don't think he's evil...if he was, he'd have just let aizen destroy earth without interfering.

Nexus
09-12-2008, 02:43 PM
I don't believe that Captain Commander is evil, but really old school when it comes to justice. His sense of justice is different from everyone else's, and there's nothing wrong with that imo.

meeh~
09-23-2008, 06:07 AM
He does seem alittle "odd". Im starting to think hes lazy too, despite being the strongest [i think] in Soul Society, he doesnt fight very often and when HE DOES we only can get a glimpse for afew seconds, or more if hes not actually fighting. But on many occasions to me - he has proved his eccentric ways of righteousness and justice.