PDA

View Full Version : Teenaged Girl Talks Shit And Gets Punched For It

Nexus
10-02-2008, 04:16 PM
- Link (http://www.ktla.com/content_landing_page/?Caught-on-Tape-Man-Punches-Teen-at-Local=1&blockID=75853&feedID=1080) -

Caught on Tape: Man Punches Teen at Local McDonalds

KTLA News

October 1, 2008

LOS ANGELES -- Police are asking for the public's help in locating a man responsible for punching a 16- year old girl multiple times in the face.

It happened Sept. 14 around 10:15 a.m. at a McDonalds restaurant on Crenshaw Blvd.

Police say the teen, her five year old niece, and a friend were standing in line when a man walked up to them with two young boys.

The man and the teenager argued about who was in line first.

During the argument the teenager cursed at the suspect, he became angry and struck the teenager multiple times to her face.

The suspect then grabbed the two young boys and left the location in a red truck possibly a Dodge pickup with an open bed and paper plates or no plate at all.

The suspect is described as a male, Black, 5’10” tall, weighing about 170 pounds.

He is about 35 to 40 years old and was last seen wearing a tan hat, blue polo shirt, blue jeans, white shoes, and glasses.

Police say he is not related to the girl.

The teenager was taken to a local hospital and treated for her injuries.

A grown-ass man... wow.

Shad0w_Hunter
10-02-2008, 04:19 PM
I voted before i read the article.

I retract my vote >.>

I had assumed that it was just some punk ass kid telling someone off.

balmung5000
10-02-2008, 04:19 PM
i say cool
chick deserved it
just for being a woman

Konnaha_yellow_flash
10-02-2008, 04:34 PM
"did you ever know that your my hero"!

Suspect: See there boys thats how its done!

Kina
10-02-2008, 04:39 PM
I will destroy you.

The chick probably wasn't first anyway. :O

Jaxon
10-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Probably asked her to make a McSammich, NAO.

OffTheChain
10-02-2008, 05:41 PM
probably thought "bitch needed a falcon punch" like a mature man.

Spiegel
10-02-2008, 07:12 PM
probably thought "bitch needed a falcon punch" like a mature man.

You, my friend, are my hero!!!:D

I think she deserved it but it was uncalled for. You know how many times I see stupid chicks (people in general) that do stupid things that make me want to punch them in the face myself. But he is a grown ass dude and could have solved the dilema in a more civilized manner.

kimm21
10-02-2008, 07:21 PM
I voted before i read the article.

I retract my vote >.>

I had assumed that it was just some punk ass kid telling someone off.

yaeh me 2 sorry id like to vote no

Sevi
10-02-2008, 07:41 PM
I didn't vote.
It's neither cool or not cool.
It's just hilarious.

Jaxon
10-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Oh man, I didn't realise there was a fucking video.

McDonalds is serious business.

Miburo
10-02-2008, 10:39 PM
That made me sad.

Little kids didn't even get their happy meals. = (

ElementalNinja 19
10-03-2008, 12:16 PM
She may have deserved it but he should have been the bigger person. Kids do not need to see that kind of stuff

Tsuna
10-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Why he gotta be black?

...No seriously, when I saw the title of the thread I thought, "Bitch probably deserved it". But then...a man? And multiple times? Yeah, not so much...

Ruran
10-04-2008, 11:43 AM
She deserved it, you see chicks always getting in peoples faces and talking shit and expecting they are home free since they are female, that man showed his kids a true bitch slap. Though multiple times... eh.

akuryuken
10-06-2008, 04:31 AM
She deserved it, you see chicks always getting in peoples faces and talking shit and expecting they are home free since they are female, that man showed his kids a true bitch slap. Though multiple times... eh.

Lmao you make my day

uchiha-anwar
10-18-2008, 04:23 AM
Yeah sometimes u feel like u wanna punch a girl who is bitchin on u..but u don't actually do it...several times? ROFL

Kilik 64
10-29-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm not quite sure what to say about this. On one hand, she didn't need to carry on like she's crazy. On the other, he's an adult and is expected to be more mature.

rokudaime_hokage
11-09-2008, 11:45 PM
i can imagine how it happened the guy got pissed off so he punched her once... he probably felt bad about it, he was gonna say m sorry or something ike that but the bitch started screaming and cursing even more... so he had no other choice... Shut the fuck up bitch.. shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!! that's why he did it multiple times lmao

mrpiimpnn
11-11-2008, 08:53 PM
i say cool
chick deserved it
just for being a woman

I'd punch a chick just like a i would a man, if shes man enough to step up, then shes man enough to get knocked down like a man.

Freshgrease
11-11-2008, 09:17 PM
When I first read the title of this thread I thought I saw "Girl takes shit, and gets punched for it". I'm WTF, but I blame my dyslexia.

JennyB Babe
11-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Thats not cool.

YoshiToshi
11-12-2008, 03:18 PM
I kinda wanted to hear what she had said to the guy. But if she was being really rude about something very small as to who's in line first, maybe she deserved that punch. Of course, if this guy is ever caught-- That's not how a court will see it. =/

Shikamaru
11-13-2008, 01:01 AM
BOOM HEAD SHOT!

she probably didn't deserve it, but hopefully its a lesson to people that you cant always run your loud mouth off and not take any heat for it even if you are a girl (^^)/|]

Jupitar's Tit
11-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Jesus christ about time. If you're acting like a bitch you deserve it. No excuses.

Mal
11-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Anyone else notice that all the people who say she deserved are the one's who "talk shit" here on NL? You never punch a girl. Backhand? Maybe, but only once, you can't just go all A Christmas Story on her.

The guy's a pussy. Can't take a little lip.

I do love how that drop-out failure behind the counter just stands there looking around, absolutely clueless.

Miburo
11-16-2008, 06:37 PM
^Yo, maybe they just believe in gender equality. Quit being so GOD DAMN SEXIST, MAL!

Mal
11-16-2008, 07:59 PM
I'll be as sexist as I damn well want to be.

uchiha-anwar
11-16-2008, 09:17 PM
Any one who is smart enough should realize that once you enter a hand to hand combat fight against a girl you lose both ways.
cuz if you win and beat the crap out of her..you will be the fag mf who beaten a girl..
And if you lost..you will be the fag mf who got beaten by a girl..
so if you are not smart enough to avoid going through that..then you deserve what comes with the package.

Kilik 64
11-16-2008, 11:49 PM
Anyone else notice that all the people who say she deserved are the one's who "talk shit" here on NL? You never punch a girl. Backhand? Maybe, but only once, you can't just go all A Christmas Story on her.

The guy's a pussy. Can't take a little lip.

I do love how that drop-out failure behind the counter just stands there looking around, absolutely clueless.
Best part of the whole video.

J1aBob
12-01-2008, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry biggest problem in the U.S. right now is that children aren't taught to fear and respect anymore. Fear the repercussions of what they do and respect those around them. I'm only 28 years old I'm not an old man by any means but I was taught those things when I was a kid and while I was in school. You mouthed off to the teacher the teacher paddled your ass. You mouthed off to your parents your parents paddled your ass without going to jail. You do that and then the repect comes along with it. She shouldn't have mouthed off to him but he shouldn't have punched her in the face either.

XxJstar2oo5
12-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Yeah I totally agree with you but come one..Hes a man ..AN older "Mature" person which he did nothing mature..if he was a real man he would just let her say that because she was the one being immature..A real guy wouldnt hit a woman..as much as he probably wants he wouldnt because that how a tough man would take it..he on the other hand, wasnt tough enough to take it..i bet if it was someone hes age he wouldnt have done shit.

Whitefang12
12-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Not Cool Poor Girl It's A Free Country
To Say What You like

Mal
12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Not Cool Poor Girl It's A Free Country
To Say What You likeJust because you can't be legally prosecuted doesn't mean no one is going to beat your face in.