PDA

View Full Version : Human breast milk in ice cream!?!? Wtf peta!?!?!?

The Assassins Curse
10-03-2008, 02:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHgIljCKIlw&feature=related

Okay...I've heard of crazy and stupid ideas...BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!! HUMAN BREAST MILK IN ICE CREAM!?!?!? THIS IDEA MAKES THE MOST INSANE PERSON IN THE WORLD LOOK LIKE A FRIGGEN GENIUS!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE BUT PETA DISGUSTS ME EVEN MORE NOW THAN ALREADY DOES!!!!

The Yellow Maelstrom
10-03-2008, 03:18 AM
What. The. F**k. They'll never get away with it. Fact is, they'll be barraged by human right's authorities long before they can do jack about it.

YoshiToshi
10-03-2008, 05:40 AM
Seems like PETA is just attention whoring.

ElementalNinja 19
10-03-2008, 12:13 PM
They tend to take things too far

The Assassins Curse
10-03-2008, 07:36 PM
PETA...what will they think of next? Replacing seeing-eye dogs with seeing-eye retards to lead the blind?

akuryuken
10-06-2008, 04:21 AM
PETA...what will they think of next? Replacing seeing-eye dogs with seeing-eye retards to lead the blind?

well dont get so mad at least is just womans breast milk and no mans *** EWWWWW

YoshiToshi
10-06-2008, 04:23 AM
well dont get so mad at least is just womans breast milk and no mans *** EWWWWW

So since it's just breast milk, you must be open to eating it.

akuryuken
10-06-2008, 04:43 AM
So since it's just breast milk, you must be open to eating it.

HELL NO, i just saying that could be worse.

OffTheChain
10-06-2008, 06:00 AM
Breasts become more useful by the day eh?

Jaxon
10-06-2008, 07:25 AM
PETA kills animals.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

So some shit about breast milk in icecream really isn't worth giving a shit about.

Shikaratsu
10-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Breasts become more useful by the day eh?
^lol.

There are a couple things wrong with this idea. For one, it disgusts the hell out of me and for two, it can make someone sick by the way I see it. Don't mothere make breast milk only for their child? Where the hell did the idea come from for using it to make icecream?

YoshiToshi
10-06-2008, 09:50 AM
PETA kills animals.

http://www.petakillsanimals.com/

So some shit about breast milk in icecream really isn't worth giving a shit about.
Wow, I didn't know this. o_O

Shikaratsu
10-06-2008, 09:52 AM
Correct me if I am wrong but I think mothers make breast milk according to what they must feed THEIR child. Not others. Lol.

Shikamaru
10-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but I think mothers make breast milk according to what they must feed THEIR child. Not others. Lol.

wat?

You're wrong, but i have absolutely no idea how to correct your statement.

Shikaratsu
10-06-2008, 02:25 PM
wt? I understand being proven wrong but how can you say I'm wrong and not know how I'm wrong?

Sevi
10-06-2008, 03:46 PM
HELL NO, i just saying that could be worse.

Everything in the world could be worse.
The worst thing you can think of, there's always something worse.
Just sayin......

Also, ew...

Shikaratsu
10-07-2008, 09:24 AM
Including a woman marrying a woman and feeding her breast milk whele the oether one feeds her baby? doubt it.

jonsanlc
10-09-2008, 02:09 AM
There is a snowball's chance in HELL that this will ever actually happen. haha. Stupid PETA... They're like little children, I swear...

Boembi
10-09-2008, 06:01 AM
^lol.

There are a couple things wrong with this idea. For one, it disgusts the hell out of me and for two, it can make someone sick by the way I see it. Don't mothere make breast milk only for their child? Where the hell did the idea come from for using it to make icecream?

Hey, genius, what is the milk you drink every day made for?
It's for baby COWS and you drink it without thinking about it. So what on earth makes you think that milk that was made for baby HUMANS might actually be bad for you?
And where the hell did the idea come from for using the milk of a different species to make ice cream? If you objectively look at this it's even more disgusting that way.

Some people just have no idea what they are eating.

edit:
Oh, btw, I heard they were making breast milk cheese in France, uhm, wait a second.
Here (http://www.whytraveltofrance.com/2007/06/09/human-breast-milk-cheese-made-in-france/) I got the link.

Bombsoldier
10-09-2008, 07:45 AM
Haha! Imagine applying for a job as a... lactator? Lactating milk for a company that makes ice-cream.

There is a reason we stick with cows. If there were no need for any garbagemen, do you really think someone would apply for a job as one?

Shikaratsu
10-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Ye. In some way, I think that cows milk may be healthier for US than someone's breast milk. I just think that. Maybe cows milk has more nutrients fit for us or something?

uchiha-anwar
10-18-2008, 04:13 AM
good idea..If only they put up the pics of the women who gave the milk for the ice cream.

Shikaratsu
10-20-2008, 08:59 AM
^Lol. But that most likely wont happen because I think you have to be freakin psycho just to do that.

itachi143
10-20-2008, 04:39 PM
next thing you kno were eating pussy

angelwings
10-20-2008, 07:50 PM
i actually heard about this one morning when i was driving to work...>.> its freakin gross if you ask me. i know some people agrees that human milk may be cleaner then cow milk but like everyone else said only pregnent women produces milk so where or how in the world are they going to get enough to make ice cream out of it unless they come up with some kind of med that makes a women produces milk.

believe it or not there are some crazy people that would rather perfered women's milk then cows so they're kind of waiting for that to happen >.>

Shikaratsu
10-21-2008, 09:30 AM
That's right... they are perverts...-_0

catilena1890
11-04-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm off ice cream for good now. Thanks alot peta...

Kilik 64
11-04-2008, 08:49 PM
Seems like PETA is just attention whoring.
Seconded. I doubt the have any intentions of going through with this.

Shikaratsu
12-12-2008, 10:00 AM
psh, yeah, when they see everyone's fit that they have to put up with.

Mal
12-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Ye. In some way, I think that cows milk may be healthier for US than someone's breast milk. I just think that. Maybe cows milk has more nutrients fit for us or something?Dairy isn't as healthy as people think it it. North America has both the highest amount of milk consumption, and the highest osteoporosis rates (http://veg.ca/content/view/139/110/).

psh, yeah, when they see everyone's fit that they have to put up with.That wasn't the intended meaning of Kilik's statement.