PDA

View Full Version : Is Urahara the Real Villain?

Jackoff Joe
10-13-2008, 09:44 PM
Ever since I began reading Bleach, when Urahara was introduced, I always got the feeling that something just didn't add up with this guy. He seems to know everything that's going on. And although Aizen has been shown to know about the "hollowfication" of Shinigami, it seems, what with Urahara's creation of the hougyoku long before Aizen revealed himself to him, it seems Urahara was experimenting with hollowfication long before. In fact, by the time he trained Ichigo to get into Soul Society, he seemed to have mastered "hollowfication". Although he saved the Vizards from "hollowfication", one can't help but wonder if perhaps he wanted Aizen to create hybrids from both shinigami and hollows (i.e., "Vizards" and "Arrancars") merely to see which was superior. And remember, Urahara was originally from the 2nd Division. These guys are masters of deception, they're like the CIA of SS. Urahara was a 3rd seat there, his sneakiness must be way up there. And although his power has been hinted at, like Aizen, we've barely seen the tip of the iceberg as far as his full prowess. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if toward the end, when Aizen is finally confronted, Urahara one-shots him and reveals himself. What do you guys think?

laze
10-13-2008, 10:38 PM
i think ur way off buddy uruhara is a good guy plain nd simple.

Joaquin8911
10-13-2008, 11:45 PM
That would ruin the whole storyline for sure, i can't even imagine Urahara being a bad guy.
It's like saying that Kakashi will kill Naruto or that Bush is a good president.

It will never happen.

Jackoff Joe
10-14-2008, 12:11 AM
With how negligent Kakashi's been with Naruto, it's amazing that Naruto hasn't died yet. That said, I still don't trust Urahara. You just can't trust a man who wears such a hideous hat.

Ashram
10-14-2008, 07:19 AM
Eh, I think Urahara's short time as the 12th Squad captain would have made him naturally curious as to which would be superior: Shinigami-born Hollows (Vizard) or Hollow-born Shinigami (Arrancar).

Shady, maybe. But I doubt Urahara Kisuke is an out-and-out bad guy.

tobiisagoodboy
10-23-2008, 08:19 PM
hes not bad just a litlel suspicios but not bad

Kilik 64
10-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Your theory makes perfect sense, and Urahara might just end up as the villain. After, Bleach doesn't have a set ending planned for it, so the whole "lulz a good guy is the bad guy" gag might just be used to finish story off once Aizen is gone.

Kurumu
10-26-2008, 04:36 AM
I don't believe he's bad.I think he acted suspicious(more at the beginning) because he was a wanted man by Soul Society and was trying to hide.
I mean what's the point of at first introduce him as an outlaw who broke Soul Society's rules,then make him a good guy and then again turn him into a bad guy to end up the story.
That'd make really hate Bleach then.If you want an ending I'd like an unexpected one for sure but not just that.

Uchiha09
11-16-2008, 03:26 PM
he was just framed by aizen, read the manga

HookedOnSonics518
06-23-2009, 03:16 PM
I don't think so; why would he help make everyone stronger? If he was, the real villain then that would be one BIG plot twist.

Mimi-chan
06-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Don't u dare to think bad about Urahara he is my fav character!

dschizo
07-07-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm not sure if he's actually a villain or not, but I think he may have been at one time. I noticed a while back that if you look at a picture of Aizen before he started slicking back his hair, he looks very similar to Urahara when his hat is off. I think they may be related, possibly even brothers, which would be a crazy plot twist. Also as you mentioned they have both dealt with hollowfication research, and I think that may be because they had been working together at some point. My theory is that while they if they were working together like I believe, Aizen started to get a little too ambitious and immoral, so Urahara left him to his research and made precautionary measures to stop him. The only reason that he wouldn't have turned Aizen over to Soul Society was because they were family, or because he would've had to bring the Vizards to SS's attention as well, who would've wanted them exterminated. He didn't want that as he feels responsible for their creation, at least in part, plus it would've pretty much started a war.

Ryuji
09-22-2010, 09:53 PM
Ever since I began reading Bleach, when Urahara was introduced, I always got the feeling that something just didn't add up with this guy. He seems to know everything that's going on. And although Aizen has been shown to know about the "hollowfication" of Shinigami, it seems, what with Urahara's creation of the hougyoku long before Aizen revealed himself to him, it seems Urahara was experimenting with hollowfication long before. In fact, by the time he trained Ichigo to get into Soul Society, he seemed to have mastered "hollowfication". Although he saved the Vizards from "hollowfication", one can't help but wonder if perhaps he wanted Aizen to create hybrids from both shinigami and hollows (i.e., "Vizards" and "Arrancars") merely to see which was superior. And remember, Urahara was originally from the 2nd Division. These guys are masters of deception, they're like the CIA of SS. Urahara was a 3rd seat there, his sneakiness must be way up there. And although his power has been hinted at, like Aizen, we've barely seen the tip of the iceberg as far as his full prowess. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if toward the end, when Aizen is finally confronted, Urahara one-shots him and reveals himself. What do you guys think?

i know this is a old thread but it seems like u might be right lets wait for the next chapter

-SassyLady-
10-01-2010, 04:52 PM
WELL now conserding of the new chap that is out

we certainly all know he is not anymore ;)

wehtam
10-02-2010, 02:48 AM
I think that Urahara was originally planed to be the big bad, but Tite Kubo barely knows wear the story's going

k-lai
10-02-2010, 03:21 AM
lol .

Marlboro
10-02-2010, 03:28 AM
I voted no.

Urahara seems like a lazy laid back character who wouldn't even want to lift his own remote, let alone be the final villain.

wehtam
11-26-2010, 05:46 PM
If this last chapter is anything to go by... Possibly

ask me anything
11-26-2010, 06:07 PM
no just no

k-lai
11-27-2010, 02:42 AM
He's the intermediate villain. U guys happy now?

frake
12-01-2010, 02:17 AM
i think ur way off buddy uruhara is a good guy plain nd simple.

i totally agree with you!!