PDA

View Full Version : 15 year old dies from police fire

Kaine
12-07-2008, 03:29 PM
In greece yesterday late at night a 15 year old died from police fire.There hasn't been a report on why the cops shot the kid but rumors are that he and his friends(punks/those who listen to punk music?)had traded incults with 2 policemen and thrown bottle of empty beers at them and then one of the 2 cops shot at them 3 times and as a result the kid died.There hasn't been still an official report but it is most likely that the real facts will be burried.As a result people all over greece are going rioting and many violent conficts with the greek police occure.I will try to post a link in english about it but for now watch the video from the innicdent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYJCEXdZoew

Found a link:http://www.newsdaily.com/stories/tre4b6017-us-greece-shooting/

blake
12-07-2008, 03:45 PM
but from what i heard murder charges are being brought up on the cop and hes suspeneded

Kaine
12-07-2008, 03:50 PM
but from what i heard murder charges are being brought up on the cop and hes suspeneded

yes murder charges are being brought on him but the police states that he used warning shots but witnesses told he aimed the boy...There has been anything official up to now but something tells me the cop won't be found guilty of murder on purpose because they will manage to bury the truth

Mal
12-07-2008, 06:41 PM
In cases like this it's best that the police force simply say "You're an idiot." and throw him to sharks. (Dismiss and charge him).

Even if he had simply fired "warning shots", he should be allowed to carry a gun with such terrible aim, and that's still a drastic over reaction based on the currently held theory. If the youths were more violent then what people are saying, then they'll have to rely on witnesses who respect the police (and it doesn't sound like there's very many of those is Greece).

Edit: MEGABOSS YOU DOUCHE BAG HOMO. Stop changing the theme when I'm in the middle of posting. That totally threw me off. Further more, I have to change my font colour now!

Kaine
12-07-2008, 06:47 PM
I heard what the cops said and it has manyyy flaws...I will post them latter and so I am sticking with the witnesses plus cops in situations like these first warn the others.The cop shot at once without even saying a word.
Of course no one around here respects them they done a lot of shit over the years.

XxJstar2oo5
12-07-2008, 10:31 PM
I Believe here in the US you cant shoot anyone unless they have a weapon that is aiming at the cop and that could hurt him than yes, you can shoot.This cop deserves to pay for what he did. He was only 15? What could he have done..He was just a kid.

blake
12-08-2008, 07:58 AM
if a cop feels hes in danger he can use his weapon. he doesnt have to see a gun

Kaine
12-08-2008, 08:35 AM
gtfo of here! a cop can't use bullets like caramel he must be in serious danger and that guy just shot at them for insulting him ad throwing at the police vehicle a beer

blake
12-08-2008, 11:04 AM
yeah they have to be in danger but im saying cops use excessive force all the time, and it isnt right but they do it. and the guy here was wrong so thats why hes being arrested, now if it gets covered up thats watever

RNB
12-08-2008, 10:43 PM
First off, the kid was a dumbass. Secondly, the cop should definitely be put on charges. The kids, however if kids are throwing beer bottles and the cop tells them to stop and they don't then he has every right to shoot him.

I can't believe people are rioting over this. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. We Americans are tough. People can take away rights from our bill of rights and we don't cry one bit. In fact, we vote for them!

Kaine
12-08-2008, 10:47 PM
rnb seriously you believe this?First of all watch the vid.The cops leave thei car in another street they come back and the one pulls a gun and shoots.Secondly the kid was a teen.He said insults to the cop but not throwning a beer at the poilce car another one from his friends did.Plus cops know they will get insults all the time they are trained but this guy simply came back to kill.This is what power does to people.Lastly that guy said before shooting;"You f*ckin piece of shit now you shill see I will f*ck u." and shot.

XxJstar2oo5
12-09-2008, 03:50 PM
rnb seriously you believe this?First of all watch the vid.The cops leave thei car in another street they come back and the one pulls a gun and shoots.Secondly the kid was a teen.He said insults to the cop but not throwning a beer at the poilce car another one from his friends did.Plus cops know they will get insults all the time they are trained but this guy simply came back to kill.This is what power does to people.Lastly that guy said before shooting;"You f*ckin piece of shit now you shill see I will f*ck u." and shot.

Yea i totally agree wit you.A cop should be trained for all this. He should have only arrested the kid and called the kids parents or charge him for insulting a cop.But not SHOOT the kid come on.Kids are immature for the love of god. Even some older ppl are immature. If this cop isnt able to handle this than he should give up hes badge.

Dran
12-09-2008, 06:03 PM
The loss of human life is very sadden even if the person deserved it or not... I just hope we all realize peace is the only way...