PDA

View Full Version : Leaf Ninja

Naruto2008
12-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Okay, most of you are familiar with the site leafninja.com It has everything you need to know about Naruto and is dead on accurate. And is is also pretty updated. My question is, is there a website like this for bleach? Because I find a couple things confusing and it would be helpful if there were a source such as leafninja to go to.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
12-07-2008, 09:15 PM
Im not sure, but if you have a question. I might be able to answer it. Arrancar, vasto lordes, vizards?

Naruto2008
12-07-2008, 09:50 PM
That is my question lol, I'm a bit confused on the difference between the 3. Aren't they all a mix between hollows and shinigami?

Konnaha_yellow_flash
12-07-2008, 10:26 PM
Arrancar - Hollow who have removed their masks and thus gained shinigami powers, Shinigamification. A hollow, gillian, ajuchas or VL can do this, but the transformation is incomplete. Thats whaere aizen and the hokyoku come in.

Vizards - shinigami who put on the mask of the hollow, thus gain hoolow powers. Hollowfication. Theres a barrier between the soul that keeps a shinigami from becoming a hollow and vica versa. Its only when the hokyoku is applied and seperates that barrier that it is possible. However, ichigo,shusui and the others who trained ichigo gained their hollowfication some other way.

Vasto lordes AKA VLs - Are the ultimate level a hollow can reach. Hollow-gillian-aadjuchas-vasto lorde. The transform by eating souls and over time they evolve. Vasto lordes are said to be human kile in size with a power greater than that of the average captain.

Last Leaf shinobi
12-31-2008, 08:04 PM
interesting