PDA

View Full Version : Israel War Crimes

Hanz86
01-16-2009, 03:39 AM
http://http://www.prisonplanet.com/israeli-strike-on-civilian-house-may-be-war-crime-says-un.html (http://www.prisonplanet.com/israeli-strike-on-civilian-house-may-be-war-crime-says-un.html)

Please...Commit our voice and humanity to stop this "Terrorist" from Holocaust Palestine citizen...

blake
01-16-2009, 08:55 AM
but israel and palestine have been fighting since biblical times. it just isnt gonna stop because of some petitions

senju naruto
01-16-2009, 02:08 PM
but israel and palestine have been fighting since biblical times. it just isnt gonna stop because of some petitions
and that justifie the extermination of an entire nation?
thnx Hanz86 for this thread and i hope that the this bloody war will end soon and all the criminals(Barack nad levini and Olmert and all the others with them) behinde this genocide will be brought to justice and pay for the blood of our brothers and sisters

Mal
01-16-2009, 02:53 PM
blake didn't say it was justified, he said it's not going to stop just because people around the world say "that's not cool guys, you should stop that" then do nothing about it.

musicjustin1
01-16-2009, 07:49 PM
ooooooo!!! thats bad

f1n
01-16-2009, 08:06 PM
Peace is cool and all, and petitions are nice, but as the guys above have said, seriously what is that going to do? and who gives a crap about a bunch of hippie, tree hugging, peace lovers (from the perspective of those being accused)?

Peace and Justice NORMALLY only comes from some kind of disagreement and then resolution, commonly being disagreement and then violence as the resolution, but at least that gets a solution. Petitions work for disagreements without violence, but when two countries have been fighting for centuries why would a petition work? Maybe a petition to lead up some serious action(not necessarily violence) will fix things, but as mal said, we need action, not complaints.

I don't know, I haven't really read up on the problem in detail, but it would seem that we need actions or ideas for action and then action, not a list of names of people who think it should stop.

Let's list ideas on how to stop this, not 'gee-golly, that wasn't very nice'.

Hanz86
01-17-2009, 08:47 AM
Of course our voice only isnt enough to stop Israel crime, but we need to remember, Israel military and fund source are coming from US and to be more specific, from US people (Tax,trade etc)..so, US people have right to choose their leader through Democracy and ban any politician who support Israel Crime...we can do nothing alone but if we unite, we can stop this..For the Sake of Humanity and Peace..

LonelyNinja
01-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Fuck humanity and fuck peace. If you're butthurt about Israel then you should be butthurt about all the shit that's going on in North Korea, China, et cetera. I say more power to the Israelis.

senju naruto
01-17-2009, 02:08 PM
^^ another one brainwashed by the cia (open your eyes to the reality , get off your monitor and have a life ) and for the north corea ,china their are no war going on there and if it was i will support them (the enemy of my enemy is my friend)

behold the might of israhell
http://www.imemc.org/attachments/dec2007/400_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_israeli_soldi er_points_his_gun_at_a_palestinian_child _in_hebron_city_2007.jpg

blake
01-17-2009, 04:21 PM
also, israel is an ally of ours and palestine really isnt. if the us gets involved in other countries people say were meddling but if we dont then were also wrong. let the un handle it. and to restate wat i already said, they have been fighting for centuries, and it isnt gonna stop until one side is gone. dont be naive and think that petitions from americans are gonna stop wat israel does.

Mal
01-17-2009, 04:36 PM
^^ another one brainwashed by the cia (open your eyes to the reality , get off your monitor and have a life ) and for the north corea ,china their are no war going on there and if it was i will support them (the enemy of my enemy is my friend)Don't speak out of ignorance. Just because there's no "war" that you know of doesn't mean people aren't oppressed and tortured. If this alone didn't show your ignorance, saying you would support such heinous acts sure as hell does. Selfishness is not a good trait, yet you seem proud to have it in spades.

http://www.imemc.org/attachments/dec2007/400_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_israeli_soldi er_points_his_gun_at_a_palestinian_child _in_hebron_city_2007.jpgI see only one problem:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/7935/80665789rv0.jpg

f1n
01-17-2009, 04:45 PM
^^ another one brainwashed by the cia (open your eyes to the reality , get off your monitor and have a life ) and for the north corea ,china their are no war going on there and if it was i will support them (the enemy of my enemy is my friend)

http://www.imemc.org/attachments/dec2007/400_0___10000000_0_0_0_0_0_israeli_soldi er_points_his_gun_at_a_palestinian_child _in_hebron_city_2007.jpg

Grammar check... "north corea"

<(*...*<) Kirby doesn't forgive bad grammar

senju naruto
01-17-2009, 04:53 PM
[COLOR="Lime"]Don't speak out of ignorance. Just because there's no "war" that you know of doesn't mean people aren't oppressed and tortured. If this alone didn't show your ignorance, saying you would support such heinous acts sure as hell does. Selfishness is not a good trait, yet you seem proud to have it in spades.

well i said that i will support them in case they were agressed by a foreign country not in case of civil war and if u was reffering to libirty of speech im fully aware of that but truly it doesnt bother me much scince i live in such country (we only chnaged president twice in 60 year and it was becouse the first was dead) so imo geting your land back come first in priority of freedom of speech or democracy
and for the picture u only said that the soldier was trying to scare a 3 year old boy by pointing a gn at his head and it didnt work becouse that kid have too much guts to run away

Mal
01-17-2009, 05:16 PM
well i said that i will support them in case they were agressed by a foreign country not in case of civil war and if u was reffering to libirty of speech im fully aware of that but truly it doesnt bother me much scince i live in such country (we only chnaged president twice in 60 year and it was becouse the first was dead) so imo geting your land back come first in priority of freedom of speech or democracySo you're saying people's lives only matter if they're at war? So if I were to just go and slaughter all the black people in my town, it doesn't matter because it's not a war?

When did I say anything about speech? You mean when I said you shouldn't be speaking because you're too ignorant and narrow minded to think logically and make sense?

The suffering of millions of people doesn't bother you because it's not in your country? Did you not read what I said about your selfishness, or did you just not comprehend it? Also, how is changing presidents only twice in 60 years at all related to people's suffering around the world?

and for the picture u only said that the soldier was trying to scare a 3 year old boy by pointing a gn at his head and it didnt work becouse that kid have too much guts to run awayWTF? Are you an idiot? When did I ever say LOLOLOLOL that awsum dood is scaring away that kid with his BIG GUN!". Seriously, work on your basic reading comprehension before you try to argue something. Now re-read it, and try again.

LonelyNinja
01-17-2009, 07:42 PM

Yeah, the CIA totally brainwashed me. You got us Americans with opinions different than your own all figured out, don't ya? Ya know, when you say "hurr hurr, get a life" it's annoying because you're being a hypocrite, not to mention you're trying to gain the upper hand in this little discussion by trying to throw me off guard. It's not working, by the way.

Dude, North Korean and China both violate basic human rights. China hates Tibet and North Korea hate South Korea. It's the same as Israel vs. Hamas, except Israel actually has the balls to do it. Hamas isn't some innocent victim in all of this, either, unlike Tibet is to China.

Hey, he didn't actually shoot the kid, did he? And as Mal pointed out, he wasn't getting ready to.

ShinobiKnight
01-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Fuck yeah Mal, fuck yeah LN, FUCK YEAH AMERICA!

Hanz, you're proving how ridiculously biased you are. I know already that you're at least a Muslim (don't know if you're Palestinian or not), which understandably biases you toward Palestine, which makes your opinion on the matter irrelevant because it's skewed.
I may have missed someting, but I saw no mention of Palestinian rockets in any of your posts. Or of any of the atrocities Palestine has committed in this war. All I've seen is how the Israelis are terrorists, and they kill babies, and similar bullshit.

Now if Israel has indeed committed war crimes, I fully support them receiving their due. But in this conflict, no one is innocent. And since my country is allied with Israel and not Palestine, I'll side with Israel.

Also, lol@CIAbrainwashing.

Kina
01-17-2009, 08:48 PM
War, abuse and torture is everywhere, why aren't you crying about that, too? Humans don't realize the true value of human life. It's easy to sit back and so, 'Ohhh, that's terrible! Stoooop!' However, realistically, it'll be a while before it's resolved and when it is, Israel has signed the Geneva Convention and they'll eventually have to answer for wrong doing. You can't bring about world peace by signing a paper. If you really want to get it done, buy a gun. As Theodore Rooselvet believed, and I believe, the Big Stick policy is best.

ShinobiKnight
01-17-2009, 08:55 PM
^ To add to that, the only reason signing papers is ever effective is because those papers are enforced by men with guns.

Kina
01-17-2009, 08:56 PM
And countries with nukes. Ah, nukes. <3

Mal
01-18-2009, 12:02 AM
For an excellent real-world example of the Big Stick policy, look at Gun Control: The bad guys are going to get guns even if it's illegal. If the good guys don't have guns to protect themselves, guess what's going to happen? Why do you think school shootings often end in so many dead? I've heard of one school shooting that ended abruptly when one of the teachers ran to his car to retrieve his gun. Unfortunately I can't find a link to it at the moment, but the point stands:

If you knew there was a chance every other person in the bank with you had a gun, would you still try to rob it? You'd be an idiot to do it.

LonelyNinja
01-18-2009, 02:31 AM
If your neighboring street mortars your house, you have two options: sit around and take it like a bitch until other people take their sweet time talking (negotiating ceasefires) or are you going to your neighbors' street and kick some mortar-possessing ass (what Israel is doing)? Israel's position has always been "If you fuck with me then you fuck with my entire arsenal." It's not like they lured then sucker punched Hamas.

senju naruto
01-18-2009, 03:17 AM
So you're saying people's lives only matter if they're at war? So if I were to just go and slaughter all the black people in my town, it doesn't matter because it's not a war?

When did I say anything about speech? You mean when I said you shouldn't be speaking because you're too ignorant and narrow minded to think logically and make sense?

The suffering of millions of people doesn't bother you because it's not in your country? Did you not read what I said about your selfishness, or did you just not comprehend it? Also, how is changing presidents only twice in 60 years at all related to people's suffering around the world?

WTF? Are you an idiot? When did I ever say LOLOLOLOL that awsum dood is scaring away that kid with his BIG GUN!". Seriously, work on your basic reading comprehension before you try to argue something. Now re-read it, and try again.
i only said that if those countries were agressed by a foreign country like israiel did to palistine i will support them though i disagree with there ideology i will support them becouse no one have the right to agress onther country or interfere in in its inside affaires
and when i said that we only changed president twice in 60 year i was saying that i live in a dictatorship exactly like china and northkorea so if there is someone that dont know what opression and torture are it will be you but i 'd rather being tortured or killed by the hand of my goverment then being "liberated" by the us army and that is the case of the majority of people of china and north korea becouse in my eyes the sovreinity of my country comes before my personal rights and if i was selfish like u said then i will only care about my rights and not about the future of my nation
and for the picture if you are saying that that soldier was in position of legitime defence becouse that litllle kid was staring at him then yeah you have a lot of logic
and @lonelyninja if you beleive that israel is the victime in this war then you have a serious problem in your logic and ability to analyse facts and i wasnt trying to get u off guard i was just advising u to get a life becouse u seems antisocial and emo becouse u insulted the human kind
and back to the topic i m aware that the petition will have no effect in stoping the war becouse it will only be stoped by the war of armageddon
but it will at least help to give the western society the truth about what was really going on in palistine and for the record hamas are not the bad guys here becouse they are defending their land and their right to live and israel is the criminal in this war becouse she only killed innocent children and women (1207 person atm and most of them were children and women and only 10 were hamas fighters ) and for hamas they only killed 10 soldier so i dont understand how u are saying that israel is the victim when u see by your own eyes what she is doing in gaza

Hanz86
01-18-2009, 08:41 AM
Fuck yeah Mal, fuck yeah LN, FUCK YEAH AMERICA!

Hanz, you're proving how ridiculously biased you are. I know already that you're at least a Muslim (don't know if you're Palestinian or not), which understandably biases you toward Palestine, which makes your opinion on the matter irrelevant because it's skewed.
I may have missed someting, but I saw no mention of Palestinian rockets in any of your posts. Or of any of the atrocities Palestine has committed in this war. All I've seen is how the Israelis are terrorists, and they kill babies, and similar bullshit.

Now if Israel has indeed committed war crimes, I fully support them receiving their due. But in this conflict, no one is innocent. And since my country is allied with Israel and not Palestine, I'll side with Israel.

Also, lol@CIAbrainwashing.

SK, try to look at reality...Hamas's rocket attacked just begin no more than a years before...but Israel terrorist always slay Palestine since 60 years ago...this is the reality..Just look what happen to Yasser Arafat, Aziz Rantisi and many more Palestine leader which kill by Israel BEFORE HAMAS DECIDE TO LAUCHED ROCKET ATTACKS TO ISRAEL...Hamas rocket attacked was justification used by Israel to Holocaust Palestine people....
Here are the HISTORY OF ISRAEL CRIME..

1. 13 December 1947 - Muslim village Yehida were attacked by a group of Israel extreamist who disguise themself as British soldier..

2. 1 January 1948 - Nearly 200 Israel Terrorist with Machine-Gun and grenade invade Al-Sheikh village (5 Km Southwest of Haifa) kills several people including women and children

3. 9 April 1948 - Through Unity Operation, three Israel Terrorist Organization..Haganah, Irgun & Stern unite and invade Deir Yassin Village...250 Arabian were killed including 25 pregnent women and children..

4. 8 September 1982 - 3000 women and children were killed without mercy in Shabra & Shatilla refugee camp by Israel army lead by Ex-Israel Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon...

there are many more accident which proved that Israel always bully Palestine people but UN still cant do nothing since your country always backup-up any Israel Crime...US call themself as "World Police" but yet their closest Ally is the no.1 World Criminal...

LonelyNinja
01-18-2009, 04:53 PM
and @lonelyninja if you beleive that israel is the victime in this war then you have a serious problem in your logic and ability to analyse facts and i wasnt trying to get u off guard i was just advising u to get a life becouse u seems antisocial and emo becouse u insulted the human kind
and back to the topic i m aware that the petition will have no effect in stoping the war becouse it will only be stoped by the war of armageddon
but it will at least help to give the western society the truth about what was really going on in palistine and for the record hamas are not the bad guys here becouse they are defending their land and their right to live and israel is the criminal in this war becouse she only killed innocent children and women (1207 person atm and most of them were children and women and only 10 were hamas fighters ) and for hamas they only killed 10 soldier so i dont understand how u are saying that israel is the victim when u see by your own eyes what she is doing in gaza
Israel is a victim of circumstances. They're a Jewish nation in the middle of extremist Islam (I know extremist Islam isn't all over the Middle East, but it's still there). Also, Israel is sort of the victim because Hamas struck first. So ha ha ha, ha ha, ha.

I'm sorry, what? Because I think humanity is a cancer that means I need a life and that I'm emo? That just shows me that you don't have much else to say other than try to hurt my feelings with the hope that I'll back off. Again, it's not working.

Dude, the truth of the matter is is that the whole situation is impossible to resolve. There's no way we'll be able to stop the war unless either party is completely obliterated, and even then that's highly improbable. Hamas is defending Gaza because Israel decided to invade after Hamas launched rockets into Israel. Israel follows the "best defense is a good offense" idea, and it always works for them. There are so many civilian casualties because Hamas's strategy is using them as human shields with the hope that no one will launch rockets. Well, Israel's calling their bullshit and is bombing the area in general, not specific targets. Israel has to show this kind of force because any sign of weakness will rally together all of its enemies and they'll invade and try to wipe them out. But you probably don't have a problem with that, do you? No, as long as Jews are slaughtered and killed it's totally alright, even if they have the right to their own way of life.

Hamas brought this shit upon themselves:

Israel launched a heavy air bombardment Dec. 27 in response to intensified rocket fire that has disrupted life in southern Israel.
Hamas launched rockets first.

There have been daily protests in the Middle East and in Europe, where there also has been a rise in anti-Semitic attacks.
Nah, this has nothing to do with Israel vs. Hamas, but for fuck's sake, you guys are saying "Israel is the bad guy, boo hoo" and yet you attack Jews who have NOTHING to do with the conflict! How the FUCK do you expect people to listen to you if you pull that hypocritical bullshit?!

It's also an area in which Hamas participates in activities like human shields and using buildings that are not designated as military buildings to hide their fighters...
See?! Hamas is hiding amongst the civilians to try to force Israel into holding back, but if Israel did that then Hamas would have no problem at all with shooting back. Face it, Hamas is the one who's more at fault than Israel.

(Article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28404637/)

@Hanz- This is a fucking Goddamn WAR. People die. I can absolutely guarantee you that if Palestine managed to invade Israel the Palestinian soldiers would gladly slaughter Israeli women and children. Just because Israel is kicking major ass and is being smart about it doesn't mean they're the only ones who would. If you kill the future generation of your enemy then they won't be able to continue their forefathers' jihad or whatever it just happens to be. Oh, here, I'll make a list of Hamas-related terrorist attacks:

# The 1 June 2001 suicide bombing of a Tel Aviv discotheque, in which 21 people were murdered and 120 were wounded;
# The 9 August 2001 suicide bombing of a Jerusalem restaurant, in which 15 people were murdered and 130 were wounded;
# The 1 December 2001 double suicide bombing on the Ben Yehuda Street pedestrian mall in Jerusalem, in which 11 people were murdered and 188 were wounded;
# The 2 December 2001 suicide bombing of a #16 bus in Haifa, in which 15 people were murdered and 40 were wounded;
# The 9 March 2002 suicide bombing of a Jerusalem cafe, in which 11 people were murdered and 54 were wounded;
# The 27 March 2002 suicide bombing of a Netanya hotel on the first night of Passover, in which 30 people were murdered and 140 were wounded;
# The 18 June 2002 suicide bombing of a #32A bus in Jerusalem, in which 19 people were murdered and 74 were wounded;
# The 4 August 2002 suicide bombing of #361 bus at Meron junction, in which nine people were murdered and 50 were wounded;
# The 21 November 2002 suicide bombing of a #20 bus in Jerusalem, in which 11 people were murdered and 50 were wounded;
# The 5 March 2003 suicide bombing of a #37 bus in Haifa, in which 17 people were murdered and 53 were wounded;
# The 17 May 2003 suicide bombing in Hebron, in which two people were murdered;
# The 18 May 2003 suicide bombing of a #6 bus in Jerusalem, in which seven people were murdered and 20 wounded;
# The 11 June 2003 suicide bombing of #14A bus in Jerusalem, in which 11 people were murdered and over 100 were wounded;
# The 19 August 2003 suicide bombing of a #2 bus in Jerusalem, in which 23 people were murdered and over 130 were wounded;
# The 9 September 2003 suicide bombing of a hitchhiking post near the IDF base at Tzrifin, in which nine soldiers were murdered and 10 were wounded;
# The 9 September 2003 suicide bombing of a Jerusalem cafe, in which seven people were murdered and 70 were wounded;
# The 29 January 2004 suicide bombing of a #19 bus in Jerusalem, in which 11 people were murdered and 44 were wounded;
# The 14 March 2004 double suicide bombing at Ashdod port, in which 10 people were murdered and 16 were wounded.
# On Aug 31, 2004 16 people were killed and 100 wounded in two suicide bombings within minutes of each other on two Beersheba city buses, on route nos. 6 and 12.
Shitloads more here, too: http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Terrorism-+Obstacle+to+Peace/Palestinian+terror+since+2000/Victims+of+Palestinian+Violence+and+Terr orism+sinc.htm
See, Palestinian forces have killed Israeli women and children, too. Don't call out Israel for doing the same.

You had to go all the way back into the forties. This is just 2000 to 2004. Enjoy.

senju naruto
01-19-2009, 04:25 AM
Israel is a victim of circumstances. They're a Jewish nation in the middle of extremist Islam (I know extremist Islam isn't all over the Middle East, but it's still there). Also, Israel is sort of the victim because Hamas struck first. So ha ha ha, ha ha, ha.
how is that possible ? they attacked us occupied our holy land killled our children and women and brothers and u say that we attacked first ,hamas r definding thier home and yeah like u said before ,when someone take away your home then hell yeah u will bombard him
I'm sorry, what? Because I think humanity is a cancer that means I need a life and that I'm emo? That just shows me that you don't have much else to say other than try to hurt my feelings with the hope that I'll back off. Again, it's not working.
well you insulted the human kind and espicially my nation then yeah i will hurt your feellings but not to make u back off but just to hurt your feelings and why would i try to make u back off u didnt say any thing usefull

Dude, the truth of the matter is is that the whole situation is impossible to resolve. There's no way we'll be able to stop the war unless either party is completely obliterated, and even then that's highly improbable. Hamas is defending Gaza because Israel decided to invade after Hamas launched rockets into Israel. Israel follows the "best defense is a good offense" idea, and it always works for them. There are so many civilian casualties because Hamas's strategy is using them as human shields with the hope that no one will launch rockets. Well, Israel's calling their bullshit and is bombing the area in general, not specific targets. Israel has to show this kind of force because any sign of weakness will rally together all of its enemies and they'll invade and try to wipe them out. But you probably don't have a problem with that, do you? No, as long as Jews are slaughtered and killed it's totally alright, even if they have the right to their own way of life.
where did u get that idea ? they r lunching rockets from thier land ,do u expect that they will lunch rockets from space,thats what they got and israel have no excuse to kill civilians that way and for the record they even bombarded un building that served as shelter to the palistines civilians and emblem of the un was written above it but they neglected it and bombard

Nah, this has nothing to do with Israel vs. Hamas, but for fuck's sake, you guys are saying "Israel is the bad guy, boo hoo" and yet you attack Jews who have NOTHING to do with the conflict! How the FUCK do you expect people to listen to you if you pull that hypocritical bullshit?!
yeah when u see your brothers and sisters slaughtered in front of your eyes and the national community is doing shit about it u will try to get justice by
your own hands it is a natural reaction (i dont agree with it but i understand)
See?! Hamas is hiding amongst the civilians to try to force Israel into holding back, but if Israel did that then Hamas would have no problem at all with shooting back. Face it, Hamas is the one who's more at fault than Israel.
and u expect me to take the word of Condaleeza Rice the modern incarnation of the devil

@Hanz- This is a fucking Goddamn WAR. People die. I can absolutely guarantee you that if Palestine managed to invade Israel the Palestinian soldiers would gladly slaughter Israeli women and children. Just because Israel is kicking major ass and is being smart about it doesn't mean they're the only ones who would. If you kill the future generation of your enemy then they won't be able to continue their forefathers' jihad or whatever it just happens to be. Oh, here, I'll make a list of Hamas-related terrorist attacks:
of course it is a war and people die but it is overkilling
# The 1 June 2001 suicide bombing of a Tel Aviv discotheque, in which 21 people were murdered and 120 were wounded;
# The 9 August 2001 suicide bombing of a Jerusalem restaurant, in which 15 people were murdered and 130 were wounded;
# The 1 December 2001 double suicide bombing on the Ben Yehuda Street pedestrian mall in Jerusalem, in which 11 people were murdered and 188 were wounded;
# The 2 December 2001 suicide bombing of a #16 bus in Haifa, in which 15 people were murdered and 40 were wounded;
# The 9 March 2002 suicide bombing of a Jerusalem cafe, in which 11 people were murdered and 54 were wounded;
# The 27 March 2002 suicide bombing of a Netanya hotel on the first night of Passover, in which 30 people were murdered and 140 were wounded;
# The 18 June 2002 suicide bombing of a #32A bus in Jerusalem, in which 19 people were murdered and 74 were wounded;
# The 4 August 2002 suicide bombing of #361 bus at Meron junction, in which nine people were murdered and 50 were wounded;
# The 21 November 2002 suicide bombing of a #20 bus in Jerusalem, in which 11 people were murdered and 50 were wounded;
# The 5 March 2003 suicide bombing of a #37 bus in Haifa, in which 17 people were murdered and 53 were wounded;
# The 17 May 2003 suicide bombing in Hebron, in which two people were murdered;
# The 18 May 2003 suicide bombing of a #6 bus in Jerusalem, in which seven people were murdered and 20 wounded;
# The 11 June 2003 suicide bombing of #14A bus in Jerusalem, in which 11 people were murdered and over 100 were wounded;
# The 19 August 2003 suicide bombing of a #2 bus in Jerusalem, in which 23 people were murdered and over 130 were wounded;
# The 9 September 2003 suicide bombing of a hitchhiking post near the IDF base at Tzrifin, in which nine soldiers were murdered and 10 were wounded;
# The 9 September 2003 suicide bombing of a Jerusalem cafe, in which seven people were murdered and 70 were wounded;
# The 29 January 2004 suicide bombing of a #19 bus in Jerusalem, in which 11 people were murdered and 44 were wounded;
# The 14 March 2004 double suicide bombing at Ashdod port, in which 10 people were murdered and 16 were wounded.
# On Aug 31, 2004 16 people were killed and 100 wounded in two suicide bombings within minutes of each other on two Beersheba city buses, on route nos. 6 and 12.
See, Palestinian forces have killed Israeli women and children, too. Don't call out Israel for doing the same.

You had to go all the way back into the forties. This is just 2000 to 2004. Enjoy.
wow what was i thinking , hamas killed 255 person in 4 years and isarael killed 1300 person in 23 day of course hamas are the heartless criminlas here
and u can go back in the israel crimes too they killled 3000 person in sabbra &shatilla alone

Mal
01-19-2009, 04:46 AM
I'll leave the full response up to LN, as he is doing a phenomenal job with this, but I have a few points I'd like to make:

how is that possible ? they attacked us occupied our holy land killled our children and women and brothers and u say that we attacked first ,hamas r definding thier home and yeah like u said before ,when someone take away your home then hell yeah u will bombard himCheck it:
... The Jewish community accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee rejected it. On December 1, 1947 the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a 3-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets. Civil war began with the Jews initially on the defensive but gradually moving into offence. The Palestinian-Arab economy collapsed and 250,000 Palestinian-Arabs fled or were expelled.

On May 14, 1948, the day before the end of the British Mandate, the Jewish Agency proclaimed independence, naming the country Israel. The following day five Arab countries – Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq –invaded Israel, launching the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.
via Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#Independence_and_first_years)Thes e cases don't directly relate to the current situation, but the trend sticks throughout the conflicts.

and u expect me to take the word of Condaleeza Rice the modern incarnation of the devilAnd you expect us to take you seriously after this comment?

senju naruto
01-19-2009, 05:02 AM
[COLOR="Lime"]I'll leave the full response up to LN, as he is doing a phenomenal job with this, but I have a few points I'd like to make:
[QUOTE]... The Jewish community accepted the plan, but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee rejected it. On December 1, 1947 the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a 3-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets. Civil war began with the Jews initially on the defensive but gradually moving into offence. The Palestinian-Arab economy collapsed and 250,000 Palestinian-Arabs fled or were expelled.
On May 14, 1948, the day before the end of the British Mandate, the Jewish Agency proclaimed independence, naming the country Israel. The following day five Arab countries – Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq –invaded Israel, launching the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.
via Wikipedia
so if someone come to your country and buy your land and declare it indepandent and install his own systeme will u let it happen and sit back and do nothing while he is buying your homeland?

kluang
01-19-2009, 05:19 AM
Meh. Its all the palestinian and arabs fault.

Me, I'm a Muslim and maybe from the same place as hanz or maybe I wish living in Japan and those Japanese hot school girl........

Back to the point.

Is the palestinan and arabs fault.

1. Hamas and Fatah is fighting.

2. Hamas got bomb to stone age that what I heard, but I never heard anyone mention Fatah. Where is Fatah? Patah?

3. Israeli is well arm with high tech expensive weapon, I dunno how and where they got the money from, maybe from philosophers legacy or maybe some nation supply them with taxes charge, I dunno

4. The Arabs. Yeah the stupid arabs who close their border and do nothing but sit in a room talking and talking and mocking. Then talk again. Stupidatol arabia. Cut their penis hang at the border and their beards.

5. Then again if they fucking hate those Jews,(like most sane people does) unite for god sake, no Fatah Patah or Hamas or whatever damn movement there. Join as one. Palestinans Green Kopiah Army of Freedom. Join us and get a free AK-47.

Hanz86
01-19-2009, 11:39 AM
I'll leave the full response up to LN, as he is doing a phenomenal job with this, but I have a few points I'd like to make:

Check it:
These cases don't directly relate to the current situation, but the trend sticks throughout the conflicts.

And you expect us to take you seriously after this comment?

Just like Senju Naruto said, Israel dont have nation at all at the beginning..but US and some of the western county help them to illegaly occupied Palestine land and declare as their own...IS IT LEGAL????
If arabian community at US take over New York and declare as their own, what will be ur response???

Note: Agree with Kluang, all Arab Nation should unite to stop Israel Crime specifically for Saudi Arabia & Kuwait..they continuosly support US in every aspect...what a stupid..

Kina
01-19-2009, 11:51 AM
Just like Senju Naruto said, Israel dont have nation at all at the beginning..but US and some of the western county help them to illegaly occupied Palestine land and declare as their own...IS IT LEGAL????
If arabian community at US take over New York and declare as their own, what will be ur response???

Note: Agree with Kluang, all Arab Nation should unite to stop Israel Crime specifically for Saudi Arabia & Kuwait..they continuosly support US in every aspect...what a stupid..
Our response certainly wouldn't be the attacking by rocket after declaring of a cease-fire.

Israel announced a unilateral (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unilateral) ceasefire with Hamas on January 18 which came in effect at 0000 UTC (2 a.m. local time). Palestinian militants fired about 20 rockets over the border after the Israeli ceasefire announcement. Israel retaliated with an airstrike. Israel has also killed a Palestinian farmer checking his farm because he was approaching the land which was occupied by Israeli troops.[94] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%932009_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_co nflict#cite_note-93) Hamas offered its own one-week unilateral ceasefire.[95] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%932009_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_co nflict#cite_note-CNN_Gaza-94)[96] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%932009_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_co nflict#cite_note-95)

Mal
01-19-2009, 12:04 PM
so if someone come to your country and buy your land and declare it indepandent and install his own systeme will u let it happen and sit back and do nothing while he is buying your homeland?Just like Senju Naruto said, Israel dont have nation at all at the beginning..but US and some of the western county help them to illegaly occupied Palestine land and declare as their own...So you're both aware of this yet you blame Israel for a decision made by the international community? lolwut?

IS IT LEGAL????Was the Roman Empire "legal"? The Mongol Empire? The British Empire? Borders change, it's a fact of the world.

If arabian community at US take over New York and declare as their own, what will be ur response???My response would be "Damn, I sure hope them American can get this straightened out."
They could try, and they would either be quickly taken down my the NYPD/military, or they would turn violent and end up destroying most of what they were trying to declare their own. Either way, it takes a lunatic to attempt.

Ninja48
01-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Hanz, think of it this way. Hamas do bombings that target civilians on purpose. Israel targets threats who happen to be near civilians. Just because Israel happens to kill more civilians doesn't mean they're in the wrong. If Hamas had the same weapons as Israel and Israel had the power of Hamas, I'm pretty sure Israel would be completely fucked.

Israelis want freedom. Palestinians want justice. It's not freedom until Hamas completely stop attacking Israel. It's not justice until all Israelis pack up their shit and completely leave the land.

So you're both aware of this yet you blame Israel for a decision made by the international community? lolwut?
In the eyes of Hamas, no one is innocent because Israelis accepted the land. That's how they justify attacking civilians.

Miburo
01-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Fucking middle east.

Ninja48
01-19-2009, 12:26 PM
The Middle East is the drama set of the world.

senju naruto
01-19-2009, 12:31 PM
So you're both aware of this yet you blame Israel for a decision made by the international community? lolwut?
like ninja48 said they accepted the land so they accept the consequence
Was the Roman Empire "legal"? The Mongol Empire? The British Empire? Borders change, it's a fact of the world.

i thought that since the agreement of yalta there would be no more colinial action but yeah what the hell since it is israel that would be ok
My response would be "Damn, I sure hope them American can get this straightened out."
They could try, and they would either be quickly taken down my the NYPD/military, or they would turn violent and end up destroying most of what they were trying to declare their own. Either way, it takes a lunatic to attempt.
so if they had the support of the national community like russia and china and they had enough military power to occupied it and they have nuke weapons u will let it happen ? and accept them as your neighbours?
The Middle East is the drama set of the world.
the middle east is the cradle of civilsations and all this cofnlicts is the results of those civilisation ,becouse their r too many civilisation and cultures in a relativly small place they ended up fighting each others and it is related particaliary to the middleast becouse the others area of the world dont have this situaion and each cultures had thier own area but in the middle east all the cultures are stepping on eachothers toes

ShinobiKnight
01-19-2009, 01:25 PM
If they did, we'd have to deal with it. No point letting ourselves get stomped by every country worth mentioning over one city. You guys are in the same situation; you just haven't gotten to the point where you realize how futile your efforts are. On the world stage, the strongest choose the definition of "justice".

I'll point out something else: until Israel, Jews didn't have their own country. Palestinians did. How is that fair? Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Jews had that land long before anyone else, so isn't it rightfully theirs? The only way you could say "no" is if your reasoning is "We took it, so it's ours." By that logic, the Jews took it back, so it's still rightfully theirs. If you're about to say "We're trying to take it back from them", refer to the comment above on the futility of your efforts.

RNB
01-19-2009, 01:45 PM
If they did, we'd have to deal with it. No point letting ourselves get stomped by every country worth mentioning over one city. You guys are in the same situation; you just haven't gotten to the point where you realize how futile your efforts are. On the world stage, the strongest choose the definition of "justice".

I'll point out something else: until Israel, Jews didn't have their own country. Palestinians did. How is that fair? Also, if I'm not mistaken, the Jews had that land long before anyone else, so isn't it rightfully theirs? The only way you could say "no" is if your reasoning is "We took it, so it's ours." By that logic, the Jews took it back, so it's still rightfully theirs. If you're about to say "We're trying to take it back from them", refer to the comment above on the futility of your efforts.
Do you know what they made the Palestinians do when they told everyone that the Jews were going to have their own country? They told them to pick up their stuff and get the hell out. How is that just in any way?

Now I am not on the liberalfag side of "Israel is the one at fault here. Fuck you conservatives. I hate Bush. [add bandwagon slogan here]" I think Israel is just defending themselves. Of course, they are killing civilians. It is unjust, but it is war. Those people over in Gaza, if they aren't part of Hamas, should have gotten rid of them already anyways because they are jerks.

The US should not be allies with Israel though. We should have a non-interventionist foreign policy. It is probably the best defense.

Mal
01-19-2009, 01:45 PM
like ninja48 said they accepted the land so they accept the consequenceAnd they're a much easier target than trying to take on the nations who gave them that choice in the first place. SK already covered the other details.

i thought that since the agreement of yalta there would be no more colinial action but yeah what the hell since it is israel that would be okIt wasn't an "agreement", it was a conference, and the main issues discussed were:
- The unconditional surrender, demilitarization and denazification of Nazi Germany.
- The restoration of the Polish nation.
There were certainly other points of discussion, but none I can find concerning colonialism (by the way, Israel isn't a colony).

so if they had the support of the national community like russia and china and they had enough military power to occupied it and they have nuke weapons u will let it happen ? and accept them as your neighbours?Why would the national community support them? Give me one reason Russia or China would support an unpredictable, extremist group gaining ground on a generally predictable, much friendlier nation?

the middle east is the cradle of civilsations and all this cofnlicts is the results of those civilisation ,becouse their r too many civilisation and cultures in a relativly small place they ended up fighting each others and it is related particaliary to the middleast becouse the others area of the world dont have this situaion and each cultures had thier own area but in the middle east all the cultures are stepping on eachothers toesThose Jewish people would be in that area regardless of whether Israel was a nation or not. The only difference it makes now is that it's a regular war as opposed to a civil war or plain old religious persecution.

So why don't you guys have an all-out war and settle it already? You're obviously incapable of tolerance, understanding and cooperation, so there's only one viable solution if you're "stepping on each others toes".

senju naruto
01-19-2009, 02:20 PM

our efforts are not futile and im aware that i will not see palistine free in my life and probably even my children but i beleive that in some point in the future my grandchildren or even my grand grandchildren will see it free and that is enough for me so we will keep trying and the next generation will do so until palistine is totaly free
and by the way we didnt take it from the jews we took it from the romans and we didnt kick anybody out of it but at the oppisite when we took it the jews where abel to enter jerusalem for the first time after centuries becouse the romans didnt allowed them to go there but when they took it from us they kicked everybody out of it and they declared it a country exclusive for the jews and they didnt allowed us to go to jerusalem
and in my beleive ,GOD said in the QURAN(1400 year ago) ,that the time will come when the jews will take palistine and they will defeat the muslims and that they will have very powerful alies and the curption will spread over the world but the time will come and the muslims will be victorious and they will turn israel into ashes , so we will keep trying until that time comes

LonelyNinja
01-19-2009, 09:49 PM
how is that possible ? they attacked us occupied our holy land killled our children and women and brothers and u say that we attacked first ,hamas r definding thier home and yeah like u said before ,when someone take away your home then hell yeah u will bombard him
Dude, I'm talking about the current situation. Hamas fired rockets first WHICH STARTED THIS CURRENT SITUATION. Also, Israel didn't occupy Palestinian land. The United Nations did. So, blame them if you're gonna blame someone (but I'm gonna get back to that soon). Oh, har dee har har. "Hamas is just defending! Really, guys!" Yeah, if a group of religious extremist's sole existence is to remove those oh-so-dirty Jews from their homeland then I will always, always, ALWAYS side with those oh-so-dirty Jews because a) Jews have been fucked throughout history, b) Jews hardly start shit, c) that group of religious extremists is targeting a group of people who simply want to live with their own faith because the holy book (Qu'ran, in this case) says to. Ya know, fuck your Islam if it's all about bombing the shit out of infidels because they're trying to live, too.
well you insulted the human kind and espicially my nation then yeah i will hurt your feellings but not to make u back off but just to hurt your feelings and why would i try to make u back off u didnt say any thing usefull
Ha, I insulted your nation because it gets all butthurt every time they attack Israel because Israel responds with a greater force. (By the way, you aren't hurting my feelings because I, unlike others, know that the Internet is the goddamn Internet. What happens here doesn't mean a fucking thing. =D)

where did u get that idea ? they r lunching rockets from thier land ,do u expect that they will lunch rockets from space,thats what they got and israel have no excuse to kill civilians that way and for the record they even bombarded un building that served as shelter to the palistines civilians and emblem of the un was written above it but they neglected it and bombard
Where did I get the idea of human shields? Well, Hamas's buildings of operation are located in neighborhoods, mosques, hospitals, and other areas crowded with civilians. Also, Hamas leaders have a policy of hiding weapons in homes, so Israel has to break into every home to get rid of the weapons. But because of this ploy everyone suddenly thinks "OH FUCKING NOEZ ISRAEL BREAKS INTO HOMES!!!1" and starts condemning their actions. Well, it's either do the job half-ass or do it correctly, and Israel KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING DO IT CORRECTLY! FUCK YEAH, ISRAEL! Yeah, if I slapped a United Nations' symbol on my a large building then it's totally safe from a generalized bombardment. Yes, excellent logic thar. Also, like I said, Hamas hides weapons EVERYWHERE. Israel is making there are no weapons ANYWHERE.

yeah when u see your brothers and sisters slaughtered in front of your eyes and the national community is doing shit about it u will try to get justice by
your own hands it is a natural reaction (i dont agree with it but i understand)
Yeah, it's a natural reaction, no doubt about that. But when your natural reaction ends up with you getting your ass handed to you repeatedly then you should really consider negotiating or giving up entirely. All kinds of other nations have had their lands taken from them, but not all of them are screaming the name of their god(s) and running around with explosives strapped to their bodies. Try negotiating, or get the fuck over yourself. Palestine isn't the center of the world, you know.
and u expect me to take the word of Condaleeza Rice the modern incarnation of the devil
Ha, you think Rice is the Devil? I bet it's because she's black and a woman, huh? You make me sick!

of course it is a war and people die but it is overkilling

wow what was i thinking , hamas killed 255 person in 4 years and isarael killed 1300 person in 23 day of course hamas are the heartless criminlas here
and u can go back in the israel crimes too they killled 3000 person in sabbra &shatilla alone
"All is fair in love and war." Bombing results in casualties you just couldn't predict. If I chucked a grenade into a crowded area I won't be able to accurately asses the damage.

Dude, Hamas's whole purpose for existing is eliminating Israel because of some possibly wrong interpretation of the Qu'ran. I have no clue how anyone can firmly believe in that (then again, extremist religious faith brainwashes people from the start, har har har). Dude, if it's two hundred and twenty five people in four years, imagine how many people have died since the forties. And imagine how many Jews in history have died by Islamic hands. Shut the fuck up with your "It's always the Jews' fault! Always!" Fucking Islamic Nazis and fascism.

It was the whole United Nations as a whole who decided to set aside that land for the Jews because the Jews had nowhere else to call home. That's partially why you're all butthurt because you think your entire home has been desecrated by THOSE DIRTY JEW FEET. Imagine what it's like to have a nation you can't call home at all. Also, it was the United Kingdom that originally started the whole project, but you Islamic extremists said "NO, FUCK YOU, EVIL DIRTY JEWS!" Ha, also, it is technically legal because the United Nations (which has basically monopolized international law) made it so.

If New York was annexed by another country then it would be illegal unless the United Nations made it so. However, your scenario is "New York taken with force, wut nao?" Yeah, America would invade newly-annexed New York and they would be able to take it back, no problem. However, Palestine seems to have a problem with the taking it back with no problem part. Tough shit.

Also, about your Coalition of Arab Forces Bent on the Destruction of Israel, I think you should take a look at this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Day_War).

superhokage360
01-19-2009, 10:30 PM
Fuck humanity and fuck peace. If you're butthurt about Israel then you should be butthurt about all the shit that's going on in North Korea, China, et cetera. I say more power to the Israelis.

Fuck you you moron you have no idea waht you are talking about

Vanity
01-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Way to fail at refuting^

senju naruto
01-20-2009, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE]Dude, I'm talking about the current situation. Hamas fired rockets first WHICH STARTED THIS CURRENT SITUATION. Also, Israel didn't occupy Palestinian land. The United Nations did. So, blame them if you're gonna blame someone (but I'm gonna get back to that soon). Oh, har dee har har. "Hamas is just defending! Really, guys!" Yeah, if a group of religious extremist's sole existence is to remove those oh-so-dirty Jews from their homeland then I will always, always, ALWAYS side with those oh-so-dirty Jews because
well we dont hte them becouse they are jews we hate them becouse they are robbing our holyland and even if they were muslims we will still hate them and we will fight them
a) Jews have been fucked throughout history,
and that give them the right t take our land? and the jews were fucked up only in europe and the westerne society but the jews and muslims were living side by side for centuries without a single conflict until today when all the western country are trying to intrefere "In much of the rest of the Muslim world of the Caliphate, and into the early Middle Ages, Jews retained a relatively secure position within Muslim society, achieving powerful positions in the great Muslim courts and centres of learning." wikipedia
b) Jews hardly start shit,
it was them who occupied our land not us they started this bloody war not us and the current situation is the countisioty of that war

c) that group of religious extremists is targeting a group of people who simply want to live with their own faith because the holy book (Qu'ran, in this case) says to
welll ypou can say the same thing about the zionist movement ,they are an extremist relegiuos groupe who try to establish a country based on religion and they are cleaning up the area from all the others cultures and religions in order to do so
. Ya know, fuck your Islam if it's all about bombing the shit out of infidels because they're trying to live, too.

Ha, I insulted your nation because it gets all butthurt every time they attack Israel because Israel responds with a greater force. (By the way, you aren't hurting my feelings because I, unlike others, know that the Internet is the goddamn Internet. What happens here doesn't mean a fucking thing. =D)
i didnt insulted your religion and my religion frobid me to insult others religion so this dont even worth responding becouse it only shows how pathetic u are

Where did I get the idea of human shields? Well, Hamas's buildings of operation are located in neighborhoods, mosques, hospitals, and other areas crowded with civilians. Also, Hamas leaders have a policy of hiding weapons in homes, so Israel has to break into every home to get rid of the weapons. But because of this ploy everyone suddenly thinks "OH FUCKING NOEZ ISRAEL BREAKS INTO HOMES!!!1" and starts condemning their actions. Well, it's either do the job half-ass or do it correctly, and Israel KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING DO IT CORRECTLY! FUCK YEAH, ISRAEL! Yeah, if I slapped a United Nations' symbol on my a large building then it's totally safe from a generalized bombardment. Yes, excellent logic thar. Also, like I said, Hamas hides weapons EVERYWHERE. Israel is making there are no weapons ANYWHERE.

well they r lunching the rockets from thier land becouse they dont have the means to do it from somewhere else , do u expect them to lunch rockets from outerspace

Yeah, it's a natural reaction, no doubt about that. But when your natural reaction ends up with you getting your ass handed to you repeatedly then you should really consider negotiating or giving up entirely. All kinds of other nations have had their lands taken from them, but not all of them are screaming the name of their god(s) and running around with explosives strapped to their bodies. Try negotiating, or get the fuck over yourself. Palestine isn't the center of the world, you know.

well i disagree with those methodes too and that is the case of the majority of the islamic world
becouse a suicide is a suicide even if it is in the name of GOD and we were negotiating for about 50 year and that did nothing
Ha, you think Rice is the Devil? I bet it's because she's black and a woman, huh? You make me sick!

what? when did i said "that black chick" is evil ,i said that she is evil becouse of here deeds not becouse of here race or gender and if there was a racist here it will be u becouse the first thing that camed to your mind when i said that ,that she is black and a women
"All is fair in love and war." Bombing results in casualties you just couldn't predict. If I chucked a grenade into a crowded area I won't be able to accurately asses the damage.
but this is not a war anymore this is a genocide that is what we was trying to say from the begining of this thread
Dude, Hamas's whole purpose for existing is eliminating Israel because of some possibly wrong interpretation of the Qu'ran. I have no clue how anyone can firmly believe in that (then again, extremist religious faith brainwashes people from the start, har har har). Dude, if it's two hundred and twenty five people in four years, imagine how many people have died since the forties. And imagine how many Jews in history have died by Islamic hands. Shut the fuck up with your "It's always the Jews' fault! Always!" Fucking Islamic Nazis and fascism.
and israel purpose of existing is to create a country which is purely jews and kick all the others faiths from that land and if thier was 1300 person murdered in 23 day then imagine how many person died since the forties
It was the whole United Nations as a whole who decided to set aside that land for the Jews because the Jews had nowhere else to call home. That's partially why you're all butthurt because you think your entire home has been desecrated by THOSE DIRTY JEW FEET. Imagine what it's like to have a nation you can't call home at all. Also, it was the United Kingdom that originally started the whole project, but you Islamic extremists said "NO, FUCK YOU, EVIL DIRTY JEWS!" Ha, also, it is technically legal because the United Nations (which has basically monopolized international law) made it so.
then give them your land if you love them that much and why we have to suffer from what the european did to them
If New York was annexed by another country then it would be illegal unless the United Nations made it so. However, your scenario is "New York taken with force, wut nao?" Yeah, America would invade newly-annexed New York and they would be able to take it back, no problem. However, Palestine seems to have a problem with the taking it back with no problem part. Tough shit.

i was saying if some organisation had the same national support that isreal and have enough military power to keep it and defend it and they had some powerfull alies that they will not hesitate to call all thier miltary power if america did agress them and they had nuclear power so u will let it happen becouse you r outnumbered and outpowered (they have the total support of the national community) ?

Hanz86
01-20-2009, 03:23 PM

This decision isnt made by INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY, its made by US and some of the WESTERN POWER and not approved by most of the Middle East country..thats why i say it ILLEGAL

Israelis want freedom. Palestinians want justice. It's not freedom until Hamas completely stop attacking Israel. It's not justice until all Israelis pack up their shit and completely leave the land.

In the eyes of Hamas, no one is innocent because Israelis accepted the land. That's how they justify attacking civilians.

Completely Agreed...

Lol...this completely unacceptable...Jews live side by side with Palestine and they are no more than small community in middle east...and they never been abuse by anyone until Western Country try to give them their own land by devide some of Palestine Land...

Hanz86
01-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Dude, I'm talking about the current situation. Hamas fired rockets first WHICH STARTED THIS CURRENT SITUATION. Also, Israel didn't occupy Palestinian land. The United Nations did. So, blame them if you're gonna blame someone (but I'm gonna get back to that soon). Oh, har dee har har. "Hamas is just defending! Really, guys!" Yeah, if a group of religious extremist's sole existence is to remove those oh-so-dirty Jews from their homeland then I will always, always, ALWAYS side with those oh-so-dirty Jews because a) Jews have been fucked throughout history, b) Jews hardly start shit, c) that group of religious extremists is targeting a group of people who simply want to live with their own faith because the holy book (Qu'ran, in this case) says to. Ya know, fuck your Islam if it's all about bombing the shit out of infidels because they're trying to live, too.

Nope...War has been trigger a long time ago..the difference is, at the time when Yasser Arafat take in-charge before, Palestine not response in offense to Israel even Israel killing his people almost everyday..but know, when Hamas rules Palestine..they response any Israel terrorist act by lauch several rocket attack to Israel...thats why Israel worried that Hamas is growing stronger and decide to destroy it result in killing a thousond of Palestine innocent people..

For ur INFO...Hamas is a small organization made by Palestinian people who had been terrorist by Israel since 60 years ago...they learn that diplomacy way cant resolve Israel terror since 60 years and switch its policy to more military form..The principe is simple, you kill my guys and i kill u back..

After see your Father, mother, sister and all relative get killed infront of ur eyes without any reason, can u still on peaceful negotiation with the killer??

Nope, im Muslim even i am not Arabian nor Palestine..Quran never told us to destroy or kill any jews but Quran had warned us about SOME of Israel extreamist who like to see Islam disappeared from earth..I know that many Jews itself dont agree with Zionist Regime evil deed to Palestine people..i dont have any grudge to jews people...it just a problem of ZIONIST REGIME..

Then, why they not give some of ur land to Israel???thats fucking hypocrite(spelling?) and unacceptable reason..

Also, about your Coalition of Arab Forces Bent on the Destruction of Israel, I think you should take a look at this (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Day_War).

At first, they got offense but in several decade, Arab leaders start to forget this coz they knew that they wont succes as long as Western Power always defend Israel...and know, they even support Israel and helping Palestine...what a stupid..

Note : Sorry for double-post

Mal
01-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Again, I'll leave the big stuff to LN because he continues to kick ass.

but this is not a war anymore this is a genocide that is what we was trying to say from the begining of this threadBREAKING NEWS: Defending yourself is genocide! Stop the insanity! Let them genocide you instead!

Note : Sorry for double-postUse the edit button, you ignorant fool.

blake
01-20-2009, 09:06 PM
im not sure the point of this thread. are you looking for pity or something like that. i could care less what israel does to palestine, because the last time i checked, israel was an ally of ours. the us doesnt have any ties to palestine or countries like that. My main point is the average person equates arab countries like palestine with terrorism and isnt going to feel any pity for them

LonelyNinja
01-20-2009, 09:49 PM
well we dont hte them becouse they are jews we hate them becouse they are robbing our holyland and even if they were muslims we will still hate them and we will fight them
It's the same holy land as the Jews. So, you're occupying their holy land, too. Religion has no place in today's geopolitics. Get over it. Well, yeah, of course you'd hate other Muslims because they aren't Muslims like you. Actually, ya know what, I'm gonna call bullshit on that. If they were Muslim you'd probably be happy to share your land with them.

nd that give them the right t take our land? and the jews were fucked up only in europe and the westerne society but the jews and muslims were living side by side for centuries without a single conflict until today when all the western country are trying to intrefere "In much of the rest of the Muslim world of the Caliphate, and into the early Middle Ages, Jews retained a relatively secure position within Muslim society, achieving powerful positions in the great Muslim courts and centres of learning." wikipedia
Well, gee, I'm one of those folks who believe that you should at least throw a dog a bone if it's been good but still abused. But hey, your people weren't strong enough to hold on to your land, so tough shit for you. Yeah, that's before Islam fractured into different factions that think they're right. Oh, don't worry, I know that other religions have fractured, too. But hey, times change, so if you want your land back, make sure you can fucking do it on your own. Israel's doing a damn good job of defending their land holy land (since you like to bring up that point), so you're gonna have to try harder (which I'm guessing won't do much). Yeah, Israel's got allies. So, you'll either have to suck it up and leave Israel alone, or you'll have to risk absolutely everything (and lose absolutely everything) to take back your holy land. Good luck. You're gonna need it.

it was them who occupied our land not us they started this bloody war not us and the current situation is the countisioty of that war

welll ypou can say the same thing about the zionist movement ,they are an extremist relegiuos groupe who try to establish a country based on religion and they are cleaning up the area from all the others cultures and religions in order to do so
What time are you talking about? Back when Israel was formed? That was the United Nations, not the Jews. Or do you mean now? Well, Hamas launched rockets and Israel retaliated.

i didnt insulted your religion and my religion frobid me to insult others religion so this dont even worth responding becouse it only shows how pathetic u are
Well, first off, I don't have a religion, so you can't really insult that. Also, your Qu'ran doesn't outright insult other religions, but Islam sure as Hell doesn't like those dirty infidels. And you're stooping to the level of calling me pathetic. Ah, hypocrisy. <3

well they r lunching the rockets from thier land becouse they dont have the means to do it from somewhere else , do u expect them to lunch rockets from outerspace
If they don't have the means to launch missiles from anywhere else, then they probably don't have the means to defend their nation. Yeah, if you can't defend yourself, don't go shooting the nation with the superior military. No, I don't expect them to launch missiles from space. But even if they did, it'd be stupidly obvious that Hamas did it, so Israel would go kick their ass anyways. Do you see what I'm getting at? Hamas shouldn't launch rockets to begin with.

well i disagree with those methodes too and that is the case of the majority of the islamic world
becouse a suicide is a suicide even if it is in the name of GOD and we were negotiating for about 50 year and that did nothing
Tell that to your Islamic extremist friends. See how well that goes over. And in response to your colored text, negotiating takes time and effort. Sitting around saying, "Yeah, sure, we'll follow the cease fire, but as soon as it's done we begin our jihad anew! ALLAHALLAHALLAHALLAH!" doesn't look good during a negotiation. Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria are all cool with Israel (and Israel kicked all their asses, too, and occupied a lot of the land during the Six-Day War). Why can't everyone else? Because you're all too prideful to have a serious peace talk and sacrifice a little bit.

what? when did i said "that black chick" is evil ,i said that she is evil becouse of here deeds not becouse of here race or gender and if there was a racist here it will be u becouse the first thing that camed to your mind when i said that ,that she is black and a women
Rice hasn't really done anything. Bush and Cheney have allowed more to happen than her. Also, I find it sad that you can't pull your own head out of your ass to realize that the two reasons I listed as to why Rice is t3h ebulz because ignorant people (such as religious zealots) genuinely believe that. So no, I'm not a racist or a sexist. Nice try, though. Really.

but this is not a war anymore this is a genocide that is what we was trying to say from the begining of this thread
Your casual flinging around of the word "genocide" is very, very irritating. If Israel was committing genocide then Israel would round up all the Palestinians in a single, controlled location (such as a camp) and systematically slaughtering them. Are they? No, they aren't. They're going on the offensive in retaliation to Hamas launching rockets into Israel.

and israel purpose of existing is to create a country which is purely jews and kick all the others faiths from that land and if thier was 1300 person murdered in 23 day then imagine how many person died since the forties
Oh, really? Have any non-biased source to back that up? 'Cause the whole "nation of Jews" is a given because it is the designated Jewish homeland, but kicking out everyone else? Yeah, I don't think so. They're a lot more accepting than, say, Saudi Arabia, or Iraq, or Iran. I'm sure there'd be a lot more media attention if Israel slaughtered shitloads of people between now and the forties.

then give them your land if you love them that much and why we have to suffer from what the european did to them
Hey, I would gladly give the Jews a decent chunk of America. Unfortunately for them, I'm not in charge, and America's system wouldn't allow it. Also, you're only suffering because you keep trying to kill them. If you left them alone then I'm sure they'd leave you alone.

i was saying if some organisation had the same national support that isreal and have enough military power to keep it and defend it and they had some powerfull alies that they will not hesitate to call all thier miltary power if america did agress them and they had nuclear power so u will let it happen becouse you r outnumbered and outpowered (they have the total support of the national community) ?
Well, see, I'm smart enough to know that outnumbered + overpowered = not a very good chance of survival. As such, I'd, ya know, leave them alone. Which no one in the Middle East seems to understand. Also, Israel's military is roughly 160,000 strong with 408,000 in reserve. I think Hamas has plenty of more men than that, and if not, then the entire Middle East does for sure. And yet, Israel keeps kicking your asses. Oh, the irony. Also, if they have national community support that isn't that much compared to the international support. No, you aren't allowed to revise your scenario. Too bad.

Nope...War has been trigger a long time ago..the difference is, at the time when Yasser Arafat take in-charge before, Palestine not response in offense to Israel even Israel killing his people almost everyday..but know, when Hamas rules Palestine..they response any Israel terrorist act by lauch several rocket attack to Israel...thats why Israel worried that Hamas is growing stronger and decide to destroy it result in killing a thousond of Palestine innocent people..
Yeah, I can see why anyone would try to get rid of a group that threatens their very existence. Israel responds to attacks against them. Palestine and the Middle East has a recent history of antisemitism. So, logically, Israel should be prepared to fight back, and they use pretty decent chances to attack back.

For ur INFO...Hamas is a small organization made by Palestinian people who had been terrorist by Israel since 60 years ago...they learn that diplomacy way cant resolve Israel terror since 60 years and switch its policy to more military form..The principe is simple, you kill my guys and i kill u back..

My God, enough with calling Israel a nation of terrorists. Do you even know what terrorism is? It's strapping bombs and/or biological weapons to yourself, disguising yourself as your enemy, wandering into their territory (or checkpoints, et cetera), and then activating your bombs or weapons. As a result of these attacks people become afraid. Terrorized, if you will. Hence terrorist attack, and terrorists believe that this terror will cripple their enemy. Israel doesn't do this, though. They go in, guns blazing. They aren't trying to terrorize the Palestinian people. They're trying to get the Palestinian people to back the fuck off.

LonelyNinja
01-20-2009, 09:49 PM
After see your Father, mother, sister and all relative get killed infront of ur eyes without any reason, can u still on peaceful negotiation with the killer??

Well, gee, if the killer was willing to negotiate compensation, then yeah, I'd probably try to talk to them (joke's on you, I'm not a big family man). Like, if the killer was willing to let me have, say, my life, then yeah, I think that's a good deal. If the killer was willing to never attack anyone else I know, ever again, then yeah, I'd take the deal. Your hypothetical situations fail.

Nope, im Muslim even i am not Arabian nor Palestine..Quran never told us to destroy or kill any jews but Quran had warned us about SOME of Israel extreamist who like to see Islam disappeared from earth..I know that many Jews itself dont agree with Zionist Regime evil deed to Palestine people..i dont have any grudge to jews people...it just a problem of ZIONIST REGIME..

But "SOME" has been translated to "ALL" thanks to Islamic leaders.

Then, why they not give some of ur land to Israel???thats fucking hypocrite(spelling?) and unacceptable reason..
And like I said earlier, I would give Israel a chunk of America, but I'm not in charge.

At first, they got offense but in several decade, Arab leaders start to forget this coz they knew that they wont succes as long as Western Power always defend Israel...and know, they even support Israel and helping Palestine...what a stupid..

They knew they wouldn't succeed because Israel's been kicking their ass with minimal support. Quit blaming the West for Israel's enemies' problems. The West hasn't done shit for Israel since legally setting the land aside and giving them a jumpstart. American tanks and jets aren't being used by Israel, British troops aren't paratrooping into Israel, and Germany isn't sending artillery and ammo to Israel.

Hanz86
01-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Well, gee, if the killer was willing to negotiate compensation, then yeah, I'd probably try to talk to them (joke's on you, I'm not a big family man). Like, if the killer was willing to let me have, say, my life, then yeah, I think that's a good deal. If the killer was willing to never attack anyone else I know, ever again, then yeah, I'd take the deal. Your hypothetical situations fail..

The problem is...Israel always abuse every peaceful agreement and cease fire with Palestine before, especially at the time when Ariel Sharon take in charge..i still remember well about how hard Yasser Arafat of Palestine work to bring peace for both side and after he dead, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin follow his step but end-up die by rocket attack from Israel's Helicopter for no reason..just like i said at the beginning, Palestine never cause any threat to Israel's town...Hamas rocket attack just begin not more than last 2 years..and the latest new confirmed that Israel had bomb several place at Gaza City after cease fire, worsened..Israel had use Phosphorus bomb which already forbidden by UN to used in any war...look at this..

israeli-firing-phosphorous-after-ceasefire.html (http://www.prisonplanet.com/israeli-firing-phosphorous-after-ceasefire.html)

israel-breaks-the-ceasefire-again.html (http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-breaks-the-ceasefire-again.html)

They knew they wouldn't succeed because Israel's been kicking their ass with minimal support. Quit blaming the West for Israel's enemies' problems. The West hasn't done shit for Israel since legally setting the land aside and giving them a jumpstart. American tanks and jets aren't being used by Israel, British troops aren't paratrooping into Israel, and Germany isn't sending artillery and ammo to Israel.

Owh really???i heard that US constantly give Israel "Generous help" in term of Fund and military equipment...several billion USD were given by US per year...Israel also got a load of F16, F17 & F18 (Fighter Jet) made by US, i guess, it also a part of US "Charity" for Israel..Israel also had Nuclear Weapon which automatically made them as lone country in Middle-east which have Nuke bomb...now, Israel is busy to lobby US and others Western power to attack Iran coz they accused that Iran is making of nuke weapon...Iran is a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and approved by UN while Israel who already had Nuke weapon never sign any nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)..Hypoctite..

Mal
01-21-2009, 11:48 AM
Owh really???i heard that US constantly give Israel "Generous help" in term of Fund and military equipment...several billion USD were given by US per year...Israel also got a load of F16, F17 & F18 (Fighter Jet) made by US, i guess, it also a part of US "Charity" for Israel..Israel also had Nuclear Weapon which automatically made them as lone country in Middle-east which have Nuke bomb...now, Israel is busy to lobby US and others Western power to attack Iran coz they accused that Iran is making of nuke weapon...Iran is a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and approved by UN while Israel who already had Nuke weapon never sign any nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT)..Hypoctite..F-16
Israel isn't the only nation to possess F-16s, and what charity are you talking about? The US aviation companies who produce the fighters will sell them to whatever friendly nation wants to buy them (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_F-16_Fighting_Falcon_operators), independent of the government. Isreal, just like Egypt and Jordan, purchased their F-16s on their own.

F-17
Which F-17 are you talking about?
a) The Northrop YF-17 Prototype fighter from 1974, of which only two were constructed, or
b) the Chinese-built JF-17 Thunder which is currently only possessed by Pakistan?

F-18
Israel's Air Force (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Air_Force#Aircraft) does not poses a single F-18.

LonelyNinja
01-21-2009, 10:16 PM
The problem is...Israel always abuse every peaceful agreement and cease fire with Palestine before, especially at the time when Ariel Sharon take in charge..i still remember well about how hard Yasser Arafat of Palestine work to bring peace for both side and after he dead, Sheikh Ahmed Yassin follow his step but end-up die by rocket attack from Israel's Helicopter for no reason..just like i said at the beginning, Palestine never cause any threat to Israel's town...Hamas rocket attack just begin not more than last 2 years..and the latest new confirmed that Israel had bomb several place at Gaza City after cease fire, worsened..Israel had use Phosphorus bomb which already forbidden by UN to used in any war...look at this..

israeli-firing-phosphorous-after-ceasefire.html (http://www.prisonplanet.com/israeli-firing-phosphorous-after-ceasefire.html)

israel-breaks-the-ceasefire-again.html (http://www.prisonplanet.com/israel-breaks-the-ceasefire-again.html)
Well, I'm more than sure that those Palestinian leaders were giving Israel shit deals for the negotiation. Also, like I said earlier, they aren't aiming for an indefinite ceasefire. They're just trying to stall for time to build up a stronger army to launch their final jihad on Israel or try to bully Israel into surrendering. Ha, phosphorus bombs are not forbidden by the United Nations. The use of them is highly frowned upon, but like the quote says, "All is fair in love and war."

Also, about Israel continuously bombing, guess what? There hasn't been a ceasefire yet. Israel simply said, "Hey, we're game for a ceasefire." But Hamas has said no. So, no ceasefire = tough shit, more bombs on you.

Also, to Hell with your articles. The one response says that the Gaza Strip has become a death camp. That's jacked up. Also, it says the Holocaust never happened. That's bullshit.

Hanz86
01-25-2009, 10:10 AM
Ha, phosphorus bombs are not forbidden by the United Nations. The use of them is highly frowned upon, but like the quote says, "All is fair in love and war."

WTF???UN had declared that Phosphorus bomb is forbidden to use..check again..
Also, about Israel continuously bombing, guess what? There hasn't been a ceasefire yet. Israel simply said, "Hey, we're game for a ceasefire." But Hamas has said no. So, no ceasefire = tough shit, more bombs on you.

Nah...Are u fucking blind??The report say that Israel continue bombing mission even after both parties agreed to cease fire..
Also, to Hell with your articles. The one response says that the Gaza Strip has become a death camp. That's jacked up. Also, it says the Holocaust never happened. That's bullshit.

More than 1000 Palestine citizen were killed in 23 days, that isnt Holocaust??

Btw..Thanks God..For now, War was end..at least at this time..

Ninja48
01-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Nah...Are u fucking blind??The report say that Israel continue bombing mission even after both parties agreed to cease fire..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%932009_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_co nflict

To help you guys a bit.

International reactions during the conflict have included calls for an immediate ceasefire as in the United Nations Security Council Resolution 1860, and concern about the humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip and the hindrances in delivering aid.[77][78][79][80]

Israel announced a unilateral ceasefire on January 18 which came in effect at 0000 UTC (2 a.m. local time). Palestinian militants fired about 20 rockets over the border after the Israeli ceasefire announcement. Israel retaliated with an airstrike.

RNB
01-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Well the UN is fucking retarded. They have no control over what nations do. The UN doesn't even care about justice. It is another stupid humanitarian attempt do spread post-modernism by force (though the "force" is an illusion.)

Really, Israel is fucking retarded. The only good thing Israel does is give the US a place to fight from against Islamic totalitarianism. Iraq really wasn't what we should have done. We really, if we were going to attack anybody, should have attacked Iran and gotten rid of their horrible government.

I really think we should just let these countries fight the way they want to. Both citizens of both sides need to do some better management of their own governing forces. For me to say Hamas is wrong and Israel isn't would be a complete lie because the formation of Israel, as was mentioned earlier, is probably way worse then anything Hamas did to Israel.

Hanz86
01-28-2009, 08:56 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008%E2%80%932009_Israel%E2%80%93Gaza_co nflict

To help you guys a bit.

For ur Info, Hamas isnt declare cease-fire yet at that time..and Hamas just declare cease-fire several days later with certain proposal to Israel..For now, its over and let us pray to GOD that it wont happen again in the future..

hackerumas
02-01-2009, 12:37 AM
my opinion is Hamas (clan Uchiha ) and Israel ( clan senju )
Wua ha ha ha ha ! cough....cough...cou...