PDA

View Full Version : Frequent Masturbation May Prevent Prostate Cancer

uchiha-anwar
01-18-2009, 08:32 PM
Men who frequently masturbate appear to have a lower risk of developing prostate cancer, Australian researchers have reported.

Researchers from the Cancer Council of Victoria found that men who masturbated more than five times each week were a third less likely to develop the cancer.

The study surveyed 1,000 men who developed prostate cancer and 1,250 men who did not, between the ages of 20 and 50, it is reported by PlanetOut.

Researchers told the BBC last week that the prostate produces one of the fluids involved in ejaculation and that frequent masturbation appears to flush out carcinogens.

Sexual intercourse may not have the same effect because it increases the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which could raise the risk of cancer, it is reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,352276,00.html

DOIT NAOW!

x.

RNB
01-18-2009, 08:35 PM
This is really old news.

Pinoy_Shinobi
01-18-2009, 08:35 PM
Well, pervertion do have its good side.

jimmer45khb
01-18-2009, 08:36 PM
Awesome but dose it mean only if yous masturbate or dose sex count?

Hellsbadass
01-18-2009, 08:38 PM
well i learned something today

Jaxon
01-18-2009, 08:38 PM
Oh come on. Everyone knows this.

I believe it's because it stops the build-up of carcinogens in the prostate gland.

Gamr1469
01-18-2009, 08:40 PM
well im never getting prostate cancer

uchiha-anwar
01-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Awesome but dose it mean only if yous masturbate or dose sex count?

Dunno but these is what they said about it..

Sexual intercourse may not have the same effect because it increases the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which could raise the risk of cancer, it is reported.

@jax&RnB~ yeah its a bit old but lots of ppl don't know it yet...also masturbation miss up other stuff so yeah you prevent cancer but it may effect your sexual activity in the long range.

Mal
01-18-2009, 08:51 PM
Sexual intercourse may not have the same effect because it increases the risk of contracting a sexually transmitted disease, which could raise the risk of cancer, it is reported.So why not just avoid sex with someone you don't know or don't trust?

jimmer45khb
01-18-2009, 08:51 PM
O.O well that sucks but I can see how it could hurt

RNB
01-18-2009, 08:58 PM
I swear there is really only one downside of masturbation if you do it without getting addicted and you do it without causing physical harm. The downside is, I swear your dong gets smaller. Of course, it replenishes in the next couple of days though.

Tsuna
01-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Wow.
Being a guy must suck.

Jaxon
01-18-2009, 09:06 PM
The downside is, I swear your dong gets smaller. Of course, it replenishes in the next couple of days though.

I fucking lol'd.

RNB
01-18-2009, 09:09 PM
What? I am pretty sure it is true. It doesn't get that much smaller, but I think it is noticeable. I would talk about other details, but that would be too much...

We really need a guys/girls thread to talk about this stuff. All I hear are the distorted teenage views. My only refuge to know the truth is Wikipedia. My parents are much more conservative on the issue of masturbation so there is NO WAY I am talking about it with them.

Tsuna
01-18-2009, 09:10 PM
A guys/girls thread about what exactly? Just to talk about masturbation? XD

blake
01-18-2009, 09:17 PM
and here i thought there was only one upside to jackin one to the future.

RNB
01-18-2009, 09:25 PM
A guys/girls thread about what exactly? Just to talk about masturbation? XD
Masturbation, and anything that has to do with sex except for jokes.

Tsuna
01-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Masturbation, and anything that has to do with sex except for jokes.
Maybe in OH.

Ninja48
01-18-2009, 09:36 PM
Masturbation is 100% healthy. No it doesn't shrink your penis, goddamn who told you that shit.

Tsuna
01-18-2009, 09:37 PM
...rofl, maybe he's insecure?

RNB
01-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Masturbation is 100% healthy. No it doesn't shrink your penis, goddamn who told you that shit.
No, I just mean temporarily it does. Based on my complete lack of knowledge on anything that has to do with sexual things, I concluded that if I am losing all of this sperm, it must shrink it a bit until it rejuvenates. So I just looked at it, and I guess my mind distorted because that is what I wanted to see. (Not the shrinked penis lol, but the fact that I was correct.)

Pinoy_Shinobi
01-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Masturbation is healthy as long as you dont do it too much.. what is too much? When your balls are already hurting then thats too much. Usually, for me, 5 times a day is just enough but anything more than that makes my balls hurt like its being crushed. I dont you about you guys but thats how it is for me.

As for sexualy intercourse, it would be ok if you only do it with one partner and your partner is loyal to you. But i'd say masturbation is the safest way to release your urges.

RNB
01-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Masturbation is healthy as long as you dont do it too much.. what is too much? When your balls are already hurting then thats too much. Usually, for me, 5 times a day is just enough but anything more than that makes my balls hurt like its being crushed. I dont you about you guys but thats how it is for me.

As for sexualy intercourse, it would be ok if you only do it with one partner and your partner is loyal to you. But i'd say masturbation is the safest way to release your urges.
5 times a day O_O.

Don't you have anything else to do?

uchiha-anwar
01-18-2009, 09:58 PM
My balls dosn't hurt no matter how much i do it..but i get a penis cramp if i did it many times without taking enough time to recover.

Tsuna
01-18-2009, 10:00 PM
Oh good lord.

RNB
01-18-2009, 10:05 PM
This is why we need a separate thread for guy things :)

Pinoy_Shinobi
01-18-2009, 10:07 PM
5 times a day O_O.

Don't you have anything else to do?
I'm not saying that I do it 5 times a day. I'm merely implying that its the most that I can do healthily... twice a day is my average...

RNB
01-18-2009, 10:16 PM
I'm not saying that I do it 5 times a day. I'm merely implying that its the most that I can do healthily... twice a day is my average...
I don't think I have ever tried to max out. I usually do it once, maybe twice a day. I usually do it on average every day and then have some stretch where I don't do it at all.

Freshgrease
01-18-2009, 10:28 PM
I swear there is really only one downside of masturbation if you do it without getting addicted and you do it without causing physical harm. The downside is, I swear your dong gets smaller. Of course, it replenishes in the next couple of days though.
F*CK! This solves all mysteries. <_< seriously.

UA: I dont get cock cramp. I get hand cramps. Sometimes so much I end up not finishing.

Pinoy_Shinobi
01-18-2009, 10:34 PM
Hahaha.... Try a f-u-c-k-ing doll bro.. it might help.

Freshgrease
01-19-2009, 12:26 AM
I'm afraid that I'd rip it in half with my man dong. I can't have it explodeing when Im banging it.

Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzCueFnRMpE

Ninja48
01-19-2009, 12:38 AM
No, I just mean temporarily it does. Based on my complete lack of knowledge on anything that has to do with sexual things, I concluded that if I am losing all of this sperm, it must shrink it a bit until it rejuvenates. So I just looked at it, and I guess my mind distorted because that is what I wanted to see. (Not the shrinked penis lol, but the fact that I was correct.)
It sounds like you think the more testosterone / semen, the larger the penis. Just think about that. Sounds really silly, doesn't it? Unless by penis you mean balls, then the idea is plausible.

I fap and my shit stays erect for another round until I manually calm the beast down. That's how awesome my penis is. Some days it's larger than it usually is, sometimes it's smaller. Depends on the blood flow, I guess.

Miburo
01-19-2009, 12:43 AM

Wut? Dude, you don't store the spermies in your dong. You talking about how your dong eventually goes limp when it's done doing it's thing, right? What the fuck.

My balls dosn't hurt no matter how much i do it..but i get a penis cramp if i did it many times without taking enough time to recover.

Wut?

I dont get cock cramp. I get hand cramps. Sometimes so much I end up not finishing.

WUT?

You guys need moar potassium or some shit.

And yeah, my dick changes size sometimes too. Like if I'm outside, naked, in a lake during below freezing temperatures it'll just be MASSIVE, but if I'm in a hot tub full of bangin' chicks that are slobbering all over my junk then it gets RIDICULOUSLY MASSIVE.

Pinoy_Shinobi
01-19-2009, 12:49 AM
I'm afraid that I'd rip it in half with my man dong. I can't have it explodeing when Im banging it.

Relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzCueFnRMpE
Then get an American size F-Doll.. its has a big pussy whole on it. With matching hairs if you want.

Freshgrease
01-19-2009, 12:49 AM
Mibs - I've built a tolerance. Not even hardcore hentai phases me now. That or I'm getting progressive carpal tunnel....from working on computers all day.

PS- Huh?

Pinoy_Shinobi
01-19-2009, 12:53 AM
It doesnt matter what size it is.. as long as you masturbate enough times to avoid or lessen the chance of getting prostate cancer...

Freshgrease
01-19-2009, 12:58 AM
I'd rather develop arm strength and say I worked out. It's a win win situation (to quote Pauly Shore in In the Army Now)

Pinoy_Shinobi
01-19-2009, 01:05 AM
Ahaha.... good idea.. I'll try..

Uchiha09
01-19-2009, 01:14 AM
Ahaha.... good idea.. I'll try..
just get a girl

Freshgrease
01-19-2009, 01:20 AM
Women cost too much. V-day is coming. Would you rather spend $50+ on flowers candy, and meal or $30 or so on a cheap F doll and a pizza?

Miburo
01-19-2009, 01:38 AM
Roofies are like 2 bucks. =p

Freshgrease
01-19-2009, 01:41 AM
I wouldn't know.

Miburo
01-19-2009, 02:00 AM
Google told me.

Freshgrease
01-19-2009, 02:04 AM
Can you find me some reasonably cheap pot as well? I can seem to find the right people around where I am. Pot isn't as big where I am as crack is, but Im not interested.

LonelyNinja
01-19-2009, 02:10 AM
This thread is hilarious.

RNB
01-19-2009, 09:23 AM
It sounds like you think the more testosterone / semen, the larger the penis. Just think about that. Sounds really silly, doesn't it? Unless by penis you mean balls, then the idea is plausible.
Dude, I never had health class until ninth grade where we still did not talk about any of this. I went to a very conservative Christian elementary/middle school. A teacher got made when my friend brought in the book The Pusuit of Happiness because there are curse words in it. lol

I fap and my shit stays erect for another round until I manually calm the beast down. That's how awesome my penis is. Some days it's larger than it usually is, sometimes it's smaller. Depends on the blood flow, I guess.
I am pretty sure that most people's stay erect afterward and then calm down automatically. I have never tried going for another round so I wouldn't know. I would think probably not.

uchiha-anwar
01-19-2009, 09:27 AM
F*CK! This solves all mysteries. <_< seriously.

UA: I dont get cock cramp. I get hand cramps. Sometimes so much I end up not finishing.

I get both but when i spend more than an hour and a half.

They said also that chocolate and coco are not good for the penor blood flow cuz it store fats all around that aria and make it low which will cuz weakness in hardness.
They also said that its not good for women too but i don't remember why.

Wut? Dude, you don't store the spermies in your dong. You talking about how your dong eventually goes limp when it's done doing it's thing, right? What the fuck.

Wut?

WUT?

I didn't mean a cramp in the actual penor..lol..no i meant in the other part of the penor inside your body..in the area between your ball case and your ass hole.*damn this thread is getting weirder*

Tsuna
01-19-2009, 02:52 PM
No it's just getting much more... MA-rated rofl.

Maybe I should tag this thread? XD

Tzu Men
01-19-2009, 03:16 PM
No it's just getting much more... MA-rated rofl.

Maybe I should tag this thread? XD

^"Don't stop..!" XD

Yeah, um nice thread lol. Reminds me of the final PSHE lessons I had, where the instructor gave us his "top tip," about G spots. He admitted to having never known about them until 20 years into his marriage, his wife must have been bored.

Erm with the contest for frequency now being debated (see what I did there lol?) in the thread I really hope some of you guys maintain your hygiene at the same time, otherwise I think that will eliminate any of the positive effects of wanking. Lol.

Vanity
01-19-2009, 04:43 PM
This thread is hilarious.

At first glance i was like "lol fail"

Reading further proved me wrong. Oh so wrong.

balmung5000
01-19-2009, 04:49 PM
At first glance i was like "lol fail"

Reading further proved me wrong. Oh so wrong.

this .

uchiha-anwar
01-19-2009, 08:22 PM
@ kat~ do it. XD

Sage Toad
01-27-2009, 06:59 PM
Wow.
Being a guy must suck.

nope, its very fun... lolz

aeondrift
02-10-2009, 06:34 AM
Masturbation depletes chakra.

hackerumas
02-10-2009, 07:49 AM
Well i learn new Thing today !

Hurricane Chronicles
02-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Why not just get head everyday is soo much easier and enjoyable lol

Babyface BK
02-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Getting head everyday ain't that great if you ain't fucking mid interval. But I would say just get head every once in a while rather than masturbating everyday.

H_I
02-10-2009, 10:51 PM
This is really old news.

Well At least I know I will never get Prostate cancer..LMAO!!;)

What's up dude, long time no see ;p

Freshgrease
02-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Holy Shit HI!

seanizzzle
02-11-2009, 06:55 PM
HAHAHA!!!! This is thread is the funniest thing i have read so far.This just made my day!.I was lmao and falling off my chair at the same time. So jks

Just a piece of advice, when you strt gettin hand cramps and dick cramps, people that is a cue for alarm. In other words you gotta chill, take it easy and lay off it for a while. Or else u'll do more harm than gud.

And Tsuna i diasagree on the fact that it sucks to be a guy. It's fukn awesome! Better than being a girl anyway, haha for some reason i'm strtin to think u r enjoying this the most :P

neways people keep it goin, this thread needs to stay for as long as possible!

Oh yea by the way Hurricane Chronicles, props for the pics. She's hot. who's she? i dunt think i've eva seen her newhere.

seanizzzle
02-11-2009, 10:24 PM
I'm sure if there is any other Mike Jones but the only one i know of is a hip hop/rap artist.

shippuuden101
02-11-2009, 10:37 PM
As if someone will masturbate with the intent of preventing prostate cancer. lol

seanizzzle
02-12-2009, 06:58 PM
You neva kno man some dum asses might