PDA

View Full Version : Furi Kuri....Fooly Cooly....FLCL!!!!!

kakashi_00x000
05-18-2005, 06:26 PM
Has anyone watched this anime? It's awsome, it's just crazy and funny.
I've only watched the first 2 episodes (theres only 6) I should get around to downloading the rest of them.

Since this series is so short, funny and just crazilly awsome, I recommend watching it. They have it for direct download at: www.getitfido.com
The video quailty sucks, so if you have bittorrent, I suggest that.

OffTheChain
05-18-2005, 06:39 PM
yea it is.....its old but very funny

if no one knows about it go here
http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,166,ksjpcy,furi_kuri.html

Dizzykilla
05-18-2005, 06:41 PM
yes i have seen this anime and it is short and funny all u said it true but i love it becuz of the stroyline is so unfilled......u never know whats going on .....tacoon is a pimp.......i seen the whole series and i recomend u seening it um-k

swinburne188
05-18-2005, 08:54 PM
yeah i watched this anime at the same time as evangelion. the anime is pretty crazy, hard to follow but it's really funny. i won't recommend it to people who like serious or bloody anime though.

Mistress_sfc
05-19-2005, 10:55 AM
I saw the first episode and I didn't like it that much actually.

kenokuvato
05-19-2005, 02:21 PM
It came on Adult Swim back in the day, and it was ok. It was kind of funny and it had a lot of sexual innuendos. It seemed that if I had watched the Japanese version then there would have been some skin shown, but since I watched the edited American version there wasn't. That it how much the show revolves around sex, or sexiness.

Animeguru 275
05-25-2005, 05:59 PM
The show's awesome, but it was really hard to understand and only 6 episodes long.

xXGaaraXx
05-25-2005, 06:33 PM
i luved it alot....its an anime u cant and wont understand w/o watchin it a few times [ie evangelion like] its awesomely funny and also more deep than most ppl giv it credit for

rubbadubbadude
06-01-2005, 11:46 PM
FLCL is amazing, im getting it on dvd soon. the fact that its done by the same ppl as eva alone makes it great. they just brought it bac to Adult swim last saturday, this sat (4th) will be episode 2.

shojogirl
06-03-2005, 02:32 PM
yes! i love this anime, me and my friend always talk about it. i wish they had more than 6 episodes though...

colini
06-05-2005, 08:16 AM
Very funny Anime, but it's indeed very hard to follow..
When I saw the first 2 episodes, i thought: "wth.."
But it was funny, so I watched the whole Anime (not hard, cuz there are only 6 eps :p)
And I'm glad I did.