PDA

View Full Version : Christian Bale Chews Out Crew Member

Nexus
02-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Back in July, on the set of Terminator Salvation, when he got mad at the director of photography for adjusting a light during his scene.

The sneaky sound guys kept rolling throughout the entire incident, catching every threatening word on tape.

And it's pretty crazy! He threatens to quit that bitch if the director doesn't fire the offending crew member!

We're surprised the director didn't step in to wrangle his actor! He wasn't acting very professionally! And it was the DP, not just some grip!

All I have to mention to you is click here (http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-02-bales-verbal-barrage-christian-will-eff-a-bitch-up) to listen. Warning: It contains tons of "f-bombs" lol.

uchiha-anwar
02-05-2009, 10:12 PM
I think he could've made his point effectively in 30 sec only..but to keep yelling for more than 3 mins about that shit is a little over reacting.

but to hell..I think it was funny.

Mal
02-06-2009, 01:15 PM
"A little over reacting"? How angry are you Egyptians that violently screaming at someone is perfectly normal if only done for a short period of time?

Jaxon
02-06-2009, 01:21 PM
I thought it was pure awesome. Seriously, who wouldn't enjoy going off on a tirade like that?

Vanity
02-06-2009, 05:16 PM
His sexy level was just bumped by 10

Sauron
02-13-2009, 10:01 AM
I thought it was funny and also silly that everyone is reacting about it now. This didn't even happen recently. It's the way the media wants us to perceive events. I'm not saying he was right because he did overreact alot. But then again it's fucking hollywood how many well known actors don't overreact? Unless your on those sets, you can't judge from the perspective.

Last Leaf shinobi
02-14-2009, 02:06 PM
This stuff happens all the time overpaid actors having temper tamptrums... but what i don't get is what's the big deal with this guy?? He played batman but he really is not the star of the dark knight. R.I.P cuz the joker really was the sh^t