PDA

View Full Version : Shamanking!

Demon kakashi
05-19-2005, 08:31 AM
i love this anime! the stroy line is kool. hao is sooo evil >_< but yet he is soo kool! my favorite chracter is Yoh asakura tho!! wooot! go yoh! =P
What do you guys think of it?

Swtvi3tboi08
05-21-2005, 09:49 PM
lol. i think its gay. probably because its a kids show.

corbenk
05-22-2005, 12:51 AM

I wont even comment on the prejudice of that. But Shaman kind, in japan, was NOT intended for kids.

"Shaman king" by Hiroyuki takie was amazing! I enjoyed the manga much more than the anime, but then again I only saw the english anime. The story line was amazing, both my mother and I enjoy it. I wont mention any spoilers but,I loved how Yoh defeated Hao.

yami_youkai
05-22-2005, 10:50 AM
Shaman King rox!! my wallpaper is Yoh Asakura & Amidamaru.. You're so cute... and Manta is cute too.. ^^

Heiwa
05-22-2005, 12:42 PM
I've only seen the english dub, and I really enjoyed it. Although I got really annoyed when they kept repeating the same episodes rather than progressing the storyline! >_<

FallenStar
05-22-2005, 03:18 PM
If you mean the american verison, it was edited to be a kids show but the orignal verson does have some mature things. I like the show and I read the manga.

hinata_kiba
05-22-2005, 06:37 PM
its dumb it got cancelled!

corbenk
05-22-2005, 07:16 PM
its dumb it got cancelled!

Da fuck?I diden't even...

I don't remember it getting cancelled.. Maybe because I don't watch the dub...But I saw it on the 4kids.tv website. But I should get the same schedule as you so....

Tabris
05-22-2005, 08:45 PM
well i like the magas, they'er ever so much different form the anime, way more adult, and i think anna should die, i reallly hate her, but yen is my favourite. :) I can't STAND IT when they call him lenny! aurgh!

Gn89
05-23-2005, 03:32 PM
There we go again if you read the post i put on yugioh this is the same why AMERICA should just leave the anime how it is.

Well shaman king really not a kids show it has so many taboo things in there liek religious especially at the end with all the X-LAws and stuff Also this anime has a lot of Blood in it if you don't believe but fine. If any of you watch that faust episode in english and you think that's what happened in japan well it didn't i like how shonen jump is keeping it all good but the anime in america is just ridiculous another exmaple why america should not change story line is ONEPIECE

kakashi_00x000
05-23-2005, 05:51 PM
I like shaman king, I read the manga and used to watch the anime (i'm always gone when it's on) The manga is great, and the dub was alright for 4kids (i hate you 4kids!!!!), the voices weren't total crap like some other dubs (one piece)....

kei
05-23-2005, 05:57 PM
its no bad that 4kids not showing it anymore, i actually kinda like the show!

Gn89
05-23-2005, 09:31 PM
i just think 4kids is scared that the FCC will say you can't ever show that show because right know the parts where there going that's where all the violence /religious stuff happens

swirlyrobeitachi
05-23-2005, 10:14 PM
u have to understand here homes, that all american anime is just gay. if naruto came in american, it would be gay trust. shaman king is decent, just it is edited that only 25% is actually seen on the american tvs. just wait till when naruto comes out and the shuriken are rubber. than u will see :D .

too ppl that kno sk: personally i always liked faust, and i was always down wid the x-laws. i hate hao and i hope he dies soonT_T. to me the whole hao/x-law thing seems like rival gangs (not trying to sterotype myself here), which kinda adds the suspense to it. i just hate the american one. they totally diss the x-laws, the guns look fake, they take out half the x-law battles (caus they kill ^^) but at least hao is zeke :p. o well, i am always a true x-law by heart ^^

swirlyrobeitachi
05-23-2005, 10:17 PM
There we go again if you read the post i put on yugioh this is the same why AMERICA should just leave the anime how it is.

Well shaman king really not a kids show it has so many taboo things in there liek religious especially at the end with all the X-LAws and stuff Also this anime has a lot of Blood in it if you don't believe but fine. If any of you watch that faust episode in english and you think that's what happened in japan well it didn't i like how shonen jump is keeping it all good but the anime in america is just ridiculous another exmaple why america should not change story line is ONEPIECE
omg one piece ><
"when he wakes up, tell him it was a pop gun"
the guns in there arent even real!
half the guns had been edited out anyways ><
those stakes that wats his name shoots out are plungers!
wtf man. one piece is the saddest. and sanji, my favorite ><
did they pick that voice outta a hat!? and why dear lord change rice balls into cookies! are riceballs too violent?

corbenk
05-24-2005, 06:20 PM
Well shaman king really not a kids show it has so many taboo things in there liek religious especially at the end with all the X-LAws.

I agree but about something diffrent. The character.... Lyserg I think his name was?... His name is pronounced MUCH diffrently on 4kids then in japan... Infact in japan his spirits name was morphine.

Animeguru 275
05-25-2005, 05:52 PM
I dont like the anime that much but i love the manga.

Blizg
05-26-2005, 12:14 AM
I Like Shaman King!^^Its nice!^^OK!^^Fun!^^so rating for me 8/10..Can get kinda boring.. =p

OffTheChain
05-27-2005, 05:37 AM
the anime is very good indeed ^__^

Khari
05-27-2005, 08:22 AM
That's cause it was put on foxbox that is exactly why I hate the dubbed version of it Manta has such a baaaaad voice. I like to read the manga from shonen jump in america.^___^

Roy Mustang
05-27-2005, 11:14 AM
i loved the subbed ver of it hao was so awesome he was funny at times too! Hao should've been the main character and Yoh the bad guy >.< Manta is pretty funny too

Meteorain27
05-31-2005, 10:31 AM
I've only seen the American dub, which is half decent, but the manga is one of my favorites! The only stupid part in the manga is when Ren says he drinks seven glasses of milk a day, even though that was slightly funny.

SylentChaos
05-31-2005, 01:01 PM
The anime is plain retarded. Love the manga i only got vol. 1-2-3 too lazy to buy the others....

corbenk
05-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Ren said he drinks 3 glasses not 7.....

diane_cheeze
05-15-2006, 02:04 AM
does anyone know where to d/l the completed manga? most site only until chapter 100++ but i read that in Japan, its until chapter 200++.. can someone help with this pls?