PDA

View Full Version : kenpachi = brolly

bakakon
03-25-2009, 06:45 AM
im bored so i figured i would add something new to this section in the forum. i jus thought that i would talk about kenpachi and im pretty sure im not the only one to notice this but he really does resemble brolly. his violence and the love to fight and not caring is almost just like brolly except for the fact he isnt that dumb. well put ur input im bored so F it.

Itai
03-28-2009, 01:13 AM
I think him and Brolly are totally different. Yachiru is the main reason because she just sets him apart from any of the "all brawn, no brains" characters. She's like, the cute pink mastermind of a giant unstoppable tank.

bakakon
03-28-2009, 04:25 AM
ya u got a point there. im still waiting to see when she will release her sword or better yet will kenpachi ever learn banki or does yachiru have a banki. who knows but she is the control of a monster thats forsure

animonk
03-30-2009, 04:47 AM
brolly was a crybaby

mrhatandclogs
04-22-2009, 08:51 PM
I think kenpachi has more control and can stop a battle without killing brolly would never stop a fight

sanar
04-27-2009, 11:04 AM
i think that it would be a stail mate it come down to a single strike to end the battle

-SassyLady-
05-21-2009, 04:41 PM
thank you finally someone agrees hell yes kenpachi reminds or resembles brolly(i mean i love kenpachi no doubt) but thank you for agreeing

spooksies
05-31-2009, 04:40 AM
ummm...

Anyone think that Yachiru is a little too much like the jimminy cricket of Bleach? I mean remember how he was supposed to be the conscience of Pinnochio and he seemed to fail to actually influence him?

Yachiru tries to keep Kenpachi in check in soul society but just kinda gets the OH WELL attitude when Kenpachi fights Ichigo and a couple of the others.

Really weird if you ask me. But Kenpachi does remind me of Broly when he lets loose fighting Ichigo.

And why did Ichigo have such a hard time fighting that Espada and yet he beat the snot out of Kenpachi?