PDA

View Full Version : harry potter and the goblets fire.

Swtvi3tboi08
05-21-2005, 10:55 PM
anybody gonna go see it? im not. how about u?

swinburne188
05-21-2005, 11:37 PM
not going to, since i haven't watched the second episode yet.

Blizg
05-22-2005, 02:19 AM
I will! i cant wait to see it! I just hope they dont cut out most of the Good Parts!^^

yami_youkai
05-22-2005, 09:22 AM
i wanna watch it!!! i've been waiting like forever to watch it.. ^^ i'm a big fan.. :p

Blizg
05-22-2005, 10:13 AM
One of the things I wonder about the movie is the lenght..Will they cut it down again or make it 2 hrs long?^^I mean Goblet of Fire is a THICK book!^^I mean when I read it..it took so long to finish!^^

yami_youkai
05-22-2005, 10:58 AM
indeed the book is thick but i hope they won't cut the best parts of it.. and i took only 1 day to finish reading it.. i luv it! ^^

shnannerz
05-22-2005, 07:19 PM
ehh... maybe i'll rent it from blockbuster when it comes out but i don't think i'm gonna go see it

Tabris
05-22-2005, 08:23 PM
I loved the book but they might mortify me by screwing it up, and that would be disapionting. If i have money and someone to go with at the time then yes i will be going... unless i have something better to do.

Kamatari
05-26-2005, 08:02 AM
i wanna watch it!! cant wait, hope they don cut any gd parts of it... it's my fav. ep. of the series currently...

victoria
05-26-2005, 11:28 PM
i wanna watch it too... i've read all 5 books(sixth one not yet out here in Singapore u noe :p) i've watch all 3 of them movies. im a BIG fan

Swtvi3tboi08
05-26-2005, 11:57 PM
i wanna watch it too... i've read all 5 books(sixth one not yet out here in Singapore u noe :p) i've watch all 3 of them movies. im a BIG fan
the new book dont come out until july something.

yami_youkai
05-27-2005, 05:50 AM
hmmm... i didn't notice that vic was from SG too.. anyway, if the book do come out, can i meet u somewhere vic? and maybe i'll borrow it from u.. :p

victoria
05-27-2005, 06:34 AM
hmmm... i didn't notice that vic was from SG too.. anyway, if the book do come out, can i meet u somewhere vic? and maybe i'll borrow it from u.. :p

sure i'll borrow u if i haf it
but if u haf it first mebe u cud borrow me(u noe wat i mean... :p )

we cud do juz dat u noe...

mebe ;)

kazu_chan
05-27-2005, 07:52 AM
HARRY POTTER RULES..!!!
im a HUGE fan..!!!!!!!
my fav is the third and the fifth though harry's anger increases several notches in the 5th hehe...
i cant for the 6th harry potter and the half blood prince OMG im soo excited hehe....
they said the fourth movie is gonna be way longer than the others one which means...everyone hold ur breathe that they wont cut out as much thins as the other movies lol..!!!!

yami_youkai
05-27-2005, 08:42 AM
i can't wait for the book!!!! hey vic, pm me where you stay and maybe we can meet up sometime..

and kazu-chan.. HARRY POTTER RULZ!!!! ^^

Kamatari
05-27-2005, 08:54 AM
hurm, i wonder y harry seems to b getting more short-tempered lately? mayb voldemort's anger must b getting on to him... (o.0)

kazu_chan
05-27-2005, 09:04 AM
ahh was that sarcasm...oh well anyways..
i just meant harry likes to scream a lot in the 5th book..!!!
anyways..!!!yami harry potter RULES...!!!

Roy Mustang
05-27-2005, 11:16 AM
is it coming out? i haven't seen the trailers on TV yet...

yami_youkai
05-27-2005, 11:43 AM
you can go to www.gobletoffire.com for the trailer Kei~ ^^

Kamatari
05-28-2005, 09:27 AM
eh i dont see anything

ApatheticDimwit
06-16-2005, 05:34 PM
I cannot wait until the fourth movie comes out! I better be good. The third one was disappointing.

Swtvi3tboi08
06-16-2005, 06:52 PM
lol. the third one was horrible. sucked bad.

nhstennisballer2007
06-16-2005, 08:08 PM
lol. the third one was horrible. sucked bad.well i like the third one .

kenokuvato
06-16-2005, 08:52 PM
I'm not even gonna front, I'll probably take my little twin sisters to see it when they get back into town. It'll probably be pretty good.

Roy Mustang
06-16-2005, 08:54 PM
hurm, i wonder y harry seems to b getting more short-tempered lately? mayb voldemort's anger must b getting on to him... (o.0)
probably rowling wanted for mood swings for harry since after all he is going through puberty

Peregrin
06-17-2005, 09:21 PM
Wow! There ARE some people like me! I thought the third movie was bad too. They switched directors after the second, so at least I know why. I'm most likely going to see the fourth, but I sincerely hope that they do a better job with it. Gotta work on their cg animation...

~*Naisha*~
06-18-2005, 11:33 AM
Man, the third movie was infinitely better than the other two... I mean at least the new director caught on that Hermione and Ron are meant to be... Argh I almost puked in the first movie with Hermione putting her hand on Harry and she's all like "You're a great wizard Harry," marry me sorta thing... :P (Terrible thing about Dumbledore though...) I'm also worried bout it being too shortened, but they usually take the good scenes - I saw the preview, it had me dancing around the room... As for his moodswings, the world has dealt him so much nonsense; it's about time he got rebellious. Doo-dah! In case you didn't notice, I LOVE HARRY POTTER !!! Can't wait! :D

Peregrin
06-18-2005, 01:29 PM
No! The third movie KILLED the dementors... they're supposed to be SCARY. By allowing them to fly, the destroyed the fear that they can affect someone from hundreds of feet away. Also, the werewolf was AWFUL. They even describe in the book that a werewolf is very similar to a normal wolf. I would've been so lost if I hadn't read the book. The fourth movie had better be... well, better!

~*Naisha*~
06-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Well, I think the dementors were alright, as far as visuals are concerned, the hand in the train was cool. In any case, it's made for kids, they can't exactly make it as scary as it should be... But have to agree with you the whole soul-sucking scene at the end was just so lame. Some visual editor must've been having so much fun with blurring:P And the werewolf I don't even wanna think about it was so terrible; but the effects were way better than 1 and 2. I'm just so bloody glad the actors sorta outgrew the corny over-acting... It was like a whole 2 hours asking for one big hug and friendship bracelets... *gags* By the look of some programme I saw on the fourth one, it should do better... *prays*

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
06-18-2005, 03:01 PM
don't call me chizu...sounds like cheese

anyway, i'm gonna watch it, jus to c how bad it's gonna b, coz d book is always much better len d movies~

~*Naisha*~
06-18-2005, 04:05 PM
But JK Rowling always makes the books so damn LONG. I mean of course I finished the fifth one in 7 hours, but still! She loses track, after the fourth book she promised to try and make the 5th one shorter... I mean I'm obsessive and I love it, but sometimes genius is concise. Hope the 6th one is shorter.

Kamatari
06-19-2005, 02:14 AM
y shorter? isnt it better to be longer so that u don really haf to wait as long for the nxt bk??? wait.. does that make sense?

shojogirl
07-09-2005, 04:09 AM
depends...the 3rd one was crap since hey got a new director for it. the 1st and second one i loved, but i guess i'll go see the goblet of fire. hopefuly it'll be better since they'll have a new director, AGAIN

Satoku
07-09-2005, 04:18 AM
I will! i cant wait to see it! I just hope they dont cut out most of the Good Parts!^^
yea like they did in the last one

kingsley_k
07-09-2005, 05:03 AM
I like all of the Harry Potter films, they cut out some good bits but the majority of good parts are still left in. I can't wait for the next film or the next book.

lapinky
07-09-2005, 09:31 AM
depends...the 3rd one was crap since hey got a new director for it. the 1st and second one i loved, but i guess i'll go see the goblet of fire. hopefuly it'll be better since they'll have a new director, AGAIN
Yea^^very true!