PDA

View Full Version : The formation of Ichigo's inner hollow?

animonk
03-30-2009, 04:20 AM
Does Ichigo have such a powerful inner hollow because he absorbed rukias powers while she had the hougyoku inside of her?

Edit: also is the hougyoku the only reason he has an inner hollow in the first

ive never seen anyone ask that or it be referenced in the anime so i figured i'd ask

aeondrift
04-03-2009, 02:27 PM
Ichigo has very strong spiritual energy from the very start. He overcame Rukia's binding Kido spell by himself.

bakakon
04-03-2009, 09:46 PM
i think it was around episode 18 when ichigo had to regain his shinigami powers from urahara in that big ass hole but instead of turning into a hollow he grew a mask first instead of the body first witch they said never happens when turning into a hollow and once that happened he had erased the line between holl/soul reaper. not to mention like aeondrift said ichigo was strong to begin with he just never knew how to control his power hence why he is a beast and his dad is possibly the 0 squad captian that still hasnt been introduced yet. does that help man?

BattleDON
04-10-2009, 03:38 AM
i think it was around episode 18 when ichigo had to regain his shinigami powers from urahara in that big ass hole but instead of turning into a hollow he grew a mask first instead of the body first witch they said never happens when turning into a hollow and once that happened he had erased the line between holl/soul reaper. not to mention like aeondrift said ichigo was strong to begin with he just never knew how to control his power hence why he is a beast and his dad is possibly the 0 squad captian that still hasnt been introduced yet. does that help man?

0 squad captain?

Does that even exist?

Is Ichigo's inner hollow stronger than a Vasto Lorde?

-SassyLady-
04-14-2009, 06:43 PM
he's powerful by his strength in his heart and his strength to protect his friends no matter what the cost might be he'll fight for what's right to him he's very......the word's i'm looking for are awesome..

sanar
04-27-2009, 10:58 AM
Does Ichigo have such a powerful inner hollow because he absorbed rukias powers while she had the hougyoku inside of her?

Edit: also is the hougyoku the only reason he has an inner hollow in the first

ive never seen anyone ask that or it be referenced in the anime so i figured i'd ask

she dident have the hougyoku in her untill after ichigo got his power

xbenxspire
05-01-2009, 02:02 AM
My theory is that Ichigo's father, Isshin, a captain level shinigami, retired because he wanted to watch over Ichigo as he grew up w/ a hollow within him. Kinda like Naruto, except the father lives. I guess Isshin somehow sealed this powerful hollow within Ichigo. The hollow may even be a vasto lord because Ichigo was able to pwn Ulquiorra without even trying. Maybe Isshin ends up battling Aizen and defeats him. It would be cool if it turns out this way, but it would be kinda copying Naruto.

PSJiraiya
05-25-2009, 12:53 PM
0 squad captain?

Does that even exist?

Is Ichigo's inner hollow stronger than a Vasto Lorde?

Squad 0 refers to the Royal Elite who protect The King of Spirits. It's made up completely of former squad Captains. The Captain of Squad 12 that Urahara replaced was that last Captain to get promoted to that squad, I believe.

spooksies
05-31-2009, 04:32 AM
I think you all are forgetting one thing.....

Is Isshin actually the KING??

And is the real reason he left soul society and married Ichigos mom, to produce an heir to the throne in the form of Ichigo?

All things are pointing to this.

Maybe Isshin is not the KING, but I think that Ichigo is the heir to the throne and that is why no one has sen the KING in so long. It could very well be that this is another YU YU HAKUSHO style story as most of the same staff are involved in the manga and anime production.

Thoughts for the true BLEACH fanatics mind!!

NaeDanger
06-24-2009, 09:28 AM
Watever Isshin is i hope he rejoins the storyline soon.

I was wonderin if Isshin was a soul reaper then was ichigos mum also?
Or did Isshin meet her when he came to the real world?

dschizo
07-07-2009, 01:37 AM
There have been several references to "being the king" made by Ichigo's inner hollow both when battling Ichigo during his Vizard training and when Ichigo temporarily lost Zangetsu to his inner hollow when he was fighting Kenpachi. During the Kenpachi fight, after Ichigo had left his hollow said something like "Take care of him old man, someday that power's going to be mine," to Zangetsu, and during the Vizard training, I believe it was, "You're still the king for now, but I'll be back." I don't know if this is supposed to be literally a battle between Shinigami and Hollow inside Ichigo to become the king of Soul Society, or if it is just a personal internal struggle. If Ichigo is for some reason the heir to the throne, it would make sense that he would have an insanely powerful hollow. It may be able to tap into his real power, or at least more of it than Ichigo himself can, which would at the same time explain Ichigo's ridiculous rate of improvement in battle. He's constantly at odds with his inner hollow, but his hollow improves at the same rate he does, as confirmed when he said "I learned bankai when you did," meaning that his hollow will always be a little stronger than him. Then when Ichigo goes into Vizard form, their abilities are combined and his power becomes ridiculous. Another thing I noted that interests me is that Ichigo's inner Hollow can become stronger. Other hollows of his level have to eat other hollows to become stronger, but as he apparenty doesn't, there may literally be no end to how strong Ichigo/His Hollow can become.

naruto_nutty
07-07-2009, 06:39 AM
This hollow business can really put Ichgo in trouble especially if Aizen learns how to forcefully control all hollows, then the vizards would be fucked!!!