PDA

View Full Version : Samurai Champloo

FallenStar
05-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Samurai Champloo!. Has anybody heard of the anime.? I wacthed on adult swim and it was great. It's like Kenshin but more uncut. What about your opinion?.

crewshiukaz
05-22-2005, 04:06 PM
its wayyy better than kenshin.just my opinion.

[Daisuke]
05-22-2005, 04:10 PM
I've seen it all, and I loved it, it was a great story, and the art and animation were fantastic! absolutely amazing. Also, the VA for Fuu did the voice of Elie in Groove Adventure Rave, which is also ace :D

Kietsu-Kun
05-22-2005, 06:08 PM
Kind of an odd show, it gives me a weid vibe but all and all it is decent.

Gemakai
05-22-2005, 06:11 PM
Made from the guys who did Cowboy Bebop, I had to check it out. I've only seen one episode but it was funny, creative, and simply rocked.

"Tell me. Is serving your lord what you call 'honorable'?"
"Of course it is."
"Even if that lord is nothing more than a worthless piece of s***?"

I laughed hard because it was just so unexpected. I want to watch the rest so I'll keep my eye on this.

Tabris
05-22-2005, 08:56 PM
I have now!! ... checking out right now, hiphop/swords... sounds great already!! like a totally insane mixture, but because of who's doing the whole thing, i think it will pull together nicely.

swinburne188
05-22-2005, 10:04 PM
I have now!! ... checking out right now, hiphop/swords... sounds great already!! like a totally insane mixture, but because of who's doing the whole thing, i think it will pull together nicely.

if you watch cowboy bebop, you'll know the style of the creator. i've watched up to episode 5 and i like it, i recommend it for people who likes to watched samurai film and also bebop fans.

Hawk
05-22-2005, 10:38 PM
to get all of champloo go to anime-kraze.org
they have the complete series subbed
make sure u watch ep. 23 in sub NEVER watch it in dub i looses al of it's effect

swirlyrobeitachi
05-23-2005, 10:19 PM
i actually saw that recently, and that shit was hot ^^
ppl dying left and right, real swears (not like i yearn for them, i just hate edits left and right). it has it all! breakdancing sword fighting. its a bit random thop =/. like when a fight or shit starts and it scratches than skips to another scene. 9/10!

kei
05-24-2005, 05:58 PM
yes samurai champloo ROCKS!!! i got the first 2 dvd of it by adv^_^ i think the 3 one is coming out by the end of this month....