PDA

View Full Version : NOOOOOO Flaming is about to become a crime

Solus Bringer
05-12-2009, 10:54 PM
Yeah the american government has finally gotten the balls to try to censor the internet by passing a bill that makes cyber bullying a crim its called the Megan Miear cyber bully prevention act or something like that so what do you guys think about this

Sevi
05-13-2009, 02:07 AM
Pics
Or Article
I don't believe this at all, man

Solus Bringer
05-13-2009, 02:14 AM
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.1966:
its a bill that formed because some girl named megan meier shot herself cause of a flame she got online

balmung5000
05-13-2009, 02:22 AM
im a cyber bully

Solus Bringer
05-13-2009, 02:31 AM
i honestly think everyone is a cyber bully just i different ways

Freshgrease
05-13-2009, 02:32 AM
Well fuck.

Solus Bringer
05-13-2009, 02:35 AM
yeah there goes the neighborhood of the tubes

Freshgrease
05-13-2009, 02:35 AM
4Chan will not take this lightly.

Solus Bringer
05-13-2009, 02:38 AM
hahahahaha i dont even want to know what /b/ is going to do or what annyomous will do to these bastards i mean if scientology tried to censor the internet and we got protests just imagine when the government tries

Fearless Leader
05-13-2009, 03:00 AM
Real "bullying" isn't even illegal. I can, and do, call anyone I want a dumbshit offline and I don't get arrested for it. What makes you think this will pass?

Sevi
05-13-2009, 03:01 AM
Thank you for the link.

(a) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, harass, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person, using electronic means to support severe, repeated, and hostile behavior, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
Hot Damn 2 years?
Motherfuck

What the fuck, isn't "cyberbullying" the exact same shit as IRL bullying? Except without the risk of physical harm. I'm not saying I want them to make a bill about that too but, what the fuck is the difference?

(6) Sixty percent of mental health professionals who responded to the Survey of Internet Mental Health Issues report having treated at least one patient with a problematic Internet experience in the previous five years; 54 percent of these clients were 18 years of age or younger.
At least one in five years?!?!
1?
What the fuck.

Playa
05-13-2009, 03:02 AM
^ Agreed with FL ...
There should be no way this passes...then again it is our govt.

OG
05-13-2009, 03:45 AM
(a) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, harass, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person, using electronic means to support severe, repeated, and hostile behavior, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
nuuuuuuuuuuuuu, its fun though =[

The Madness
05-13-2009, 03:47 AM
How about passing a law that makes you take a very difficult test before you become a parent. So that your kids don't turn out fail and shoot themselves because of some dick on the internet.

zer0systm
05-13-2009, 03:47 AM
Come and Get me America

The Madness
05-13-2009, 03:50 AM
Shut up you didgeridoo playing pedo.

zer0systm
05-13-2009, 03:51 AM
your just bitter because i wouldn't teach you how to play the didgeridoo

kluang
05-13-2009, 05:45 AM
Cyberbullying can cause psychological harm, including depression; negatively impact academic performance, safety, and the well-being of children in school; force children to change schools; and in some cases lead to extreme violent behavior, including murder and suicide.

C'mon even real life bullying causes that.

well, America have no hold of me. I can flame and no one can do bout it.

emachina
05-13-2009, 07:12 AM
Eh, pros and cons. Excessive cyber bullying I can agree with, and then only if it overflow into irl. The majority of cyber bullying, all I have to say is grow some balls, get a sense of humor, and realize it's the internet.

btw, would what /b/ did to that little future serial killer Kenny Glenn, little prick who abused his cat Dusty, count as "cyber bullying"?

zer0systm
05-13-2009, 08:55 AM
btw, would what /b/ did to that little future serial killer Kenny Glenn, little prick who abused his cat Dusty, count as "cyber bullying"?

No that is JUSTICE

Jaxon
05-13-2009, 09:13 AM
your just bitter because i wouldn't teach you how to play the didgeridoo

I laughed.

I say we call up your Amerifag government and inform them we have BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS OF STEEL.

emachina
05-13-2009, 09:43 AM
No that is JUSTICE

I totally agree, that was justice and I laughed all the time that little bitch got what was coming. But, I wonder if what /b/ did would be considered cyber bullying under that law. If so, then the law must not be passed. For every butthurt CWC, there is great justice like Dusty.

narutojm
05-13-2009, 11:55 AM
i think that cyber bullying is a crime, yeah justice!!!!!!!!!!!!

maddog
05-13-2009, 12:26 PM
Cyber Bullying can never pass as a law.

i agree with FL to some degree that real life bullying is not a crime. what constitutes a crime in real life though is if the bullying becomes harassment of some kind.

but in the internet, it is close to impossible to pass a bill making it a crime. for the mere fact that you cannot serve summons against a person in the internet. it is impossible to pinpoint a person in the internet. you can pinpoint the location of the computer used, but never identify the person who used it. even text messages can be denied by saying you were not using your phone that time. email ads can be hacked into also.

there is also the possibility that the offender is overseas/ in another country where america does not have a treaty that allows them to arrest offenders under US Laws.

If Congress ever passes the bill, there is no way the courts of US can implement it though. it will go against the basic tenets of international laws. it will only become law, if it will be signed in a convention of nations, making it a valid international law. and thus making it punishable in any country... which i don't think will ever happen in the near future...

i find myself agreeing with madness, that it becomes the responsibility of the parents to shield their children from such "Cyber Bullying."

DGLG
05-13-2009, 01:06 PM
im a cyber bully

and that's why you take it up the ass in the real life, faggot

manta
05-13-2009, 02:38 PM
If I get arrested for "cyber-bullying" I in defense will say.

"Dear judge, I agree that I bullied this person to some extent but the solution it is not in arresting me, the solution is in that man. The internet is full of lies, look at wikipedia for an example. Hon. Judge I'd like to answer you the solution to this problem and it relies on a button, the power button."

Then I pick up a pc and smash it on the floor then say "There it is, the solution. I rest my case".

Fuck em goverment fuck em, serial killers free of jail time and u mean getting 2 years for fucking saying "fu douche ur a douche" man fuck em...

Babyface BK
05-13-2009, 02:40 PM
^You should get arrested for being so faggy.

sanar
05-13-2009, 02:43 PM
Come and Get me America
ok i will come over and take you to the movies

DGLG
05-13-2009, 03:01 PM
ok i will come over and take you to the movies

You are gay

The Madness
05-13-2009, 03:02 PM
You are gay

You say that like you don't suck 100 cocks a day.

DGLG
05-13-2009, 04:00 PM
You say that like you don't suck 100 cocks a day.

Damn you're good at insulting people, aren't you, nooby boy?

The Madness
05-13-2009, 04:03 PM
I am a n00b.

But you still have a 2 inch dick ,like to think you matter on this website, have one friend in real life (your hand) and only get your dick wet in the shower.

DGLG
05-13-2009, 04:06 PM
I am a n00b.

But you still have a 2 inch dick ,like to think you matter on this website, have one friend in real life (your hand) and only get your dick wet in the shower.

Woah....insulted by...cheap insults....no...must...cry...:(:(:(

The Madness
05-13-2009, 04:08 PM
Woah....insulted by...cheap insults....no...must...cry...:(:(:(

Don't forget to cut yourself too you emo.

DGLG
05-13-2009, 04:09 PM
Don't forget to cut yourself too you emo.

AaAaAaAAaAaArghhhhh...there...bleeding xD

The Madness
05-13-2009, 04:10 PM
So, do you have any friends?

Or are you in college or something now that you're 19 (or that's what it says on here anyway)

DGLG
05-13-2009, 04:13 PM
So, do you have any friends?

Or are you in college or something now that you're 19 (or that's what it says on here anyway)

Going to college in two months...don't feel like it...

The Madness
05-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Don't feel like what?

DGLG
05-13-2009, 04:53 PM
Don't feel like what?

Meh, don't feel like going to college...I'm a lazy bastard...might take a year off and chill.

balmung5000
05-13-2009, 05:01 PM
DGLG is a moron

The Madness
05-13-2009, 05:15 PM
DGLG in 40 years

http://www.0-60mag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/janitor.jpg

ShinobiKnight
05-13-2009, 05:40 PM
^ Civil disobedience?

The Madness
05-13-2009, 05:40 PM
^Janitor?...

Kina
05-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Lol@'cyberbullying'.

Real bullying is far more dangerous, I mean, you can get the shit kicked out of you. BUT WAIT! Mah feelingz being hurts is far skaryer. D: ///wrist

maddog
05-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Lol@'cyberbullying'.

Seconded.

If the bill passes, a lot of us here are getting arrested! LOLOLOL :D:D

Babyface BK
05-13-2009, 06:37 PM
Takes one to know one...

ShinobiKnight
05-14-2009, 09:48 AM
Guys, I need your help. We just got assigned a project in Law, so me and my partner are going to argue against this bill. I need heroes of justice to serve up good arguments we can use. I've looked through the thread, but some more material would be nice.

maddog
05-14-2009, 10:27 AM
Guys, I need your help. We just got assigned a project in Law, so me and my partner are going to argue against this bill. I need heroes of justice to serve up good arguments we can use. I've looked through the thread, but some more material would be nice.

The bill in this thread? :confused: why? :confused:

If you'll be using it for your LAW Class, why use this bill? why not use other useful bills like Obama's Tax Rebate Act, or the Bailout Bill passed by US Congress?

If you want an international law that's a little easier to defend, why not use the ANTI-PIRACY Law. question why Piracy is a continuing crime and stuff like that...

but if you're already decided on this law, then so be it.
if you're on the pro team, debate on its usefulness for safeguarding the young.
if you're on the con team, debate on the plausibility of its implementation. tracking an offender would cost more than the amount of the fine. it will be difficult to convict anyone under the circumstances given under the bill...

The Madness
05-14-2009, 11:15 AM

Bring up how parents today are raising pussy kids. Kids who are so sheltered that the mere thought of one of their peers making fun of them will turn them into some depressed suicidal twat.

zer0systm
05-14-2009, 11:19 AM
and finish with "in conclusion my partner and I have decided the government should hand out a glass of cement to everyone so they can drink it and harden the fuck up"
A++ shit there my friend

The Madness
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Well I was brought up that if someone picks on you, you make fun of them back tenfold, if someone hits you, you hit tehm back tenfold. I'd get in trouble at school, but my grandfather would praise me, assuring me I did the right thing. Fuck that bigger man walks away pacifist shit. If you get bullied, toughen the fuck up.

Mal
05-14-2009, 11:57 AM
Pussy kids should kill themselves just because they're pussies, why delay the inevitable waiting for someone to make fun of them?

DGLG
05-14-2009, 12:09 PM
DGLG in 40 years

http://www.0-60mag.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/janitor.jpg

Oh God, I am the american dream :D

Mal
05-14-2009, 12:13 PM
You've got it backwards. American's don't clean shit up, they start it and hope the rest of the world will clean it up for them.

CamzyD
05-14-2009, 12:36 PM
meh people are too wimpy and soft these days

what will american government come up with next? this will just fail

The Madness
05-14-2009, 12:40 PM
meh people are too wimpy and soft these days

what will american government come up with next? this will just fail

Agreed :cool:

Fearless Leader
05-14-2009, 12:53 PM

First off, making fun of someone on the interwebs doesn't hurt them. There is no damage done. Fragile feelings don't count.

Secondly, it goes against the other person's freedom of speech. If I think someone is stupid or fat or what the fuck ever then I should be able to voice my opinion.

And almost anything can cause someone to feel shitty. If someone fails a class or continually does shitty on their SATs or some shit then they might feel like shit, get all depressed, and kill themselves. Should we get rid of grades and tests? Come on. That shit is stupid. Like Madness and others said, pussy kids need to toughen up.

Just quote ben franklin's shit about "If you give up freedom for safety then you don't deserve either" or some shit. Then say that we'd be giving up our freedom of speech for something that won't solve anything anyway. Not only will dumbshit kids still get made fun of on the interwebs (Since every other country connected to the interwebs tubes can still make fun of pussies; And I know I'll be moving to crazy euroland or some shit and go on a full assault.), but they'll just find something else to cry about and off themselves over anyway.

Edit: Also say that if a kid is pussy enough to kill himself because someone on the interwebs made fun of him then we're better off without him anyway. Then end your argument with "fucking pussies" while shaking your head.

Hurricane Chronicles
05-14-2009, 02:28 PM
I think that bill is geared more to Myspace and Facebook type sites where the ppl actually are in touch personally with the person they are bullying. I dont think they're going on forumns to watch for anonymous flaming, that would be dumb and a waste of time.

The Madness
05-14-2009, 04:05 PM
I think I'm bringing back my Hurricane Chronicles Sig.

chisengan
05-14-2009, 04:13 PM
like it matters do you really think they can censor the internet

The Madness
05-14-2009, 04:17 PM
They can censor the internet.

chisengan
05-14-2009, 04:20 PM
ya they probably can but who's going to listen and what they gonna do if we don't listen send us to jail whats that half the country in jail

taelmx
05-14-2009, 04:36 PM
The orphan works bill and this shit now? doomed.

ShinobiKnight
05-14-2009, 05:04 PM
The bill in this thread? :confused: why? :confused:

If you'll be using it for your LAW Class, why use this bill? why not use other useful bills like Obama's Tax Rebate Act, or the Bailout Bill passed by US Congress?

If you want an international law that's a little easier to defend, why not use the ANTI-PIRACY Law. question why Piracy is a continuing crime and stuff like that...

but if you're already decided on this law, then so be it.
if you're on the pro team, debate on its usefulness for safeguarding the young.
if you're on the con team, debate on the plausibility of its implementation. tracking an offender would cost more than the amount of the fine. it will be difficult to convict anyone under the circumstances given under the bill...

I don't care about usefulness, or whatever. I had a project, this was a convenient topic. And I already said I'm arguing against it. You gave me some pretty good ideas earlier in the thread, but I need more.

Thanks, Miburo.

maddog
05-15-2009, 09:34 AM
ok. granted.

fearless leader and the rest of the people pointed out on the uselessness of the bill and focused more on the other ways wherein children will be less affected by CyberBullying. Madness already said that the US government can censor the internet.

say that censoring the internet is tantamount to entering the privacy of houses because a computer is a personal solace of a private person. it will be against the Bill of Rights (check the Constitution of your country. sorry, i don't know if Andorra is a place). therefore, the evidence that will be gathered against an offender will have to be illegally taken (against the right to privacy), use the analogy of the "fruit of a poisonous tree". the evidence (offending blog) is the fruit, and the illegal means of retrieving the blog (against right to privacy) is the poisonous tree.

according to public international law, no illegally procured evidence shall be used against an accused in the courts of law. (use your own country's law to support this.)

then, we have a this animal called "CyberBullying", which is proposed to become punishable by American Law, but no evidence can ever be presented in the courts of law to convict an offender. you therefore have a crime, that can never be punished!!!

continue your statement with the focus on the side effects if this law is passed. if the government is allowed to freely censor the government and use the information gathered as evidence, then it will be susceptible to abuses in the future. your emails will no longer be safe, your private conversations are forever monitored.

end your piece with a comparison of Robert Clayton Dean (Will Smith in the movie Enemy of the State). if life is always monitored by the government using technology, then Americans are always under surveillance...

support your statements with researched facts (like your Bill of Rights), and you have an A+ paper!

EDIT: i focused more on the INTERWEBS. the Bill also proposes Cellular phones and iPods and other technology. basically, they are against privacy as well.

Mal
05-15-2009, 01:20 PM
say that censoring the internet is tantamount to entering the privacy of houses because a computer is a personal solace of a private person.The internet isn't on your computer, it's public domain. You're making public anything you do online that can be viewed by other users, so you have no claims to "privacy".

according to public international law, no illegally procured evidence shall be used against an accused in the courts of law. (use your own country's law to support this.)
it will be against the Bill of Rights therefore, the evidence that will be gathered against an offender will have to be illegally takenUnless your ISP's EULA says the government need only ask for all of your information.

(against the right to privacy), use the analogy of the "fruit of a poisonous tree". the evidence (offending blog) is the fruit, and the illegal means of retrieving the blog (against right to privacy) is the poisonous tree.lolwut?

then, we have a this animal called "CyberBullying", which is proposed to become punishable by American Law, but no evidence can ever be presented in the courts of law to convict an offender. you therefore have a crime, that can never be punished!!!Evidence can be legally acquired under the correct cicumstances, therefore, you're crazy.

continue your statement with the focus on the side effects if this law is passed. if the government is allowed to freely censor the government and use the information gathered as evidence, then it will be susceptible to abuses in the future. your emails will no longer be safe, your private conversations are forever monitored.On the one hand, I agree with this.
On the other, if you're not doing anything illegal, then what do you have to fear?

end your piece with a comparison of Robert Clayton Dean (Will Smith in the movie Enemy of the State). if life is always monitored by the government using technology, then Americans are always under surveillance...Then move to the mountains, hunt your own food like a man and get 5+ wives. Win/win!

Side note for you crazy Obama lovers: He is in favour of Warrantless Wiretapping.

ShinobiKnight
05-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Thanks to maddog for the ideas, and to Mal for filtering them. Also, maddog, I'm obviously American. Why would my teacher make me argue against a law some other country may or may not pass?

Fearless Leader
05-15-2009, 04:25 PM
On the other, if you're not doing anything illegal, then what do you have to fear?

A massive lost in freedom, something our manly country was founded upon.

Shrike
05-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Yeah the american government has finally gotten the balls to try to censor the internet by passing a bill that makes cyber bullying a crim its called the Megan Miear cyber bully prevention act or something like that so what do you guys think about this

http://www.tft.ucla.edu/mediascape/images/SeriousBusiness.jpg

Mal
05-15-2009, 06:03 PM
A massive lost in freedom, something our manly country was founded upon.The freedom to break the law when no one's watching? That's the only "freedom" I can see anyone loosing when they're simply observed.

Fearless Leader
05-15-2009, 06:37 PM
Privacy.

By that logic, you would be fine with video cameras set up all around your house (and your fiancee's living quarters, bathroom, etc.) to make sure no wrong-doings are being committed, correct?

The Madness
05-15-2009, 06:38 PM
The freedom to break the law when no one's watching? That's the only "freedom" I can see anyone loosing when they're simply observed.

...you don't see anything wrong with being observed?

maddog
05-16-2009, 12:45 AM
The internet isn't on your computer, it's public domain. You're making public anything you do online that can be viewed by other users, so you have no claims to "privacy".

The Internet is Public domain. if you post on a public site like this one., then you make your statements public. just like talking in public where it is for everyone to hear. that's a public statement. but when you're making a a private correspondence, like when sending a PM, then that should be considered as a private correspondence covered by the right to send out private correspondence under your American Constitution, and under International Law as well. it is technically from your computer, passing through Internet. but it is still considered private. just like when you send a letter via post. censoring the Internet would be like opening your mail, before reaching you.

Unless your ISP's EULA says the government need only ask for all of your information.

thank you for this information.

lolwut?

the "Fruit of the poisonous tree" concept was created by US Supreme Court Justice Marshall in the early years of post World War I. it takes away the chance of a person in power to abuse this power by doing illegal means to gather evidence against a person, and then convicting said person using the illegally taken evidence. a very good example of this is when a semen sample is taken from a rape victim, then "without your consent" takes a blood sample from you, and matches the DNA from the two samples, then convicting you of the crime of rape. that is against your right against self incrimination.

now take that context in the sense of a computer. would you consent to the taking of private messages wherein your computer was used to make, thereby convicting you of CyberBullying?

Evidence can be legally acquired under the correct cicumstances, therefore, you're crazy.

Fortunately, you are right. it can be acquired "under the correct circumstances. but unfortunately, violating your right to privacy is not the correct one. Your American Constitution always prevails over locally mandated laws, even new laws passed by congress. if a law is against any Human Right, it is declared unconstitutional, and thereby invalidated.

On the one hand, I agree with this.

Though you are not doing something illegal, the people in power uses an illegal means to observe your movements. you are then susceptible for abuses. what is stopping them from randomly planting evidence against you, and using you as an escape goat. i would say that this is far fetched, but it can happen. it's just like walking the streets, doing nothing illegal, but a police officer suddenly arrests you, and plant a pack of cocaine in your pocket. that's abusing power. even the internet will no longer be safe from power abuses when the time comes...

Then move to the mountains, hunt your own food like a man and get 5+ wives. Win/win!

then that's simply surrendering your freedom. Benjamin Franklin has something to say about that. (I think it was FL who quoted this somewhere in the threads). If you sacrifice freedom for peace, then you lose both. you go to the mountains and seclude yourself, but that won't really solve the problem.

Side note for you crazy Obama lovers: He is in favour of Warrantless Wiretapping.

i have no comment on this. Obama made some good laws, but i don't think this is a good one...

i go with FL and Mad's sentiments. privacy is something that must be protected. that's why the right to privacy is protected under your American Constitution, and also under International Law.

@SK: you have both sides of the argument now... i think more questions will be thrown your way. if you have any other questions you want to throw my way, just PM me. good luck on your project man...

Kina
05-16-2009, 01:04 AM
Mal is Canadian. Lolololol

Censoring the internet is retarded. For real.

liondemon
05-16-2009, 05:12 AM

I think that they should be more concerned with the bullying that goes on in schools so children dont have to deal with the emotional, and mental damage that this may cause them. So children dont have to grow up hating going to school or the embarrassment and everything else that comes from the bullying. Some of these kids end up killing classmates because of the mental stress they have received. How hard it must have been for them to drive them that far. They usually end up taking their own life. That is the only important bullying that the government needs to be worrying about.

Online its a bunch of strangers. Unless this is done to prevent the potential lost of lives, it is just another way for the government to gain more "power" over the people and our "freedoms". Either way, bullying in the schools should take priority since for one, they are only children and shouldnt have to endure this for years straight, and 2 we have already heard of mass murders and sucides because of it. Teachers and parents need to be forced to take a stronger role and the government needs to be enforcing that, and punishments for aloowing or overlooking school bullying.

manta
05-16-2009, 03:02 PM
The goverment is a bully

Silverblade
05-18-2009, 11:53 PM
Aww. Flaming is fun. :)

Government once again takes away something fun. *grumble*

UchihaTaijiya
05-19-2009, 11:05 PM
This isn't going to pass.

I think it's pretty obvious that the 'insult'/'internet bully' was merely a trigger for this girl to act on her depression. She most likely already struggled with suicidal thoughts. Of course, I'd have to look deeper to know for sure but that's my initial impression. People who are balanced and relatively in good mental health do not commit suicide over an anonymous insult, no matter how heinous or unfounded it may have been. It's ludicrous and we all know that real life bullying is way more dangerous to a person's health. >.>

rokudaime_hokage
05-20-2009, 02:13 AM
That was obviously the fault of the parents for raising a girl with such low self-estem, but of course, they will never accept that fact. Is way better/easier to blame it on the internet bully.

CamzyD
05-20-2009, 08:01 AM
if they want to stop cyber bullying or any kind of bullying, they'd have to tie every person up by their ands and feet and gag them

so that's out the window

ShinobiKnight
05-20-2009, 09:36 AM
UT, I love you.

According to stopcyberbullying.org (shut up, I'm researching for my project), cyber bullying can only be committed by minors.
"Cyberbullying" is when a child, preteen or teen is tormented, threatened, harassed, humiliated, embarrassed or otherwise targeted by another child, preteen or teen using the Internet, interactive and digital technologies or mobile phones. It has to have a minor on both sides, or at least have been instigated by a minor against another minor. Once adults become involved, it is plain and simple cyber-harassment or cyberstalking. Adult cyber-harassment or cyberstalking is NEVER called cyberbullying.

That means a good number of potential offenders here at NL would be exempt anyway. So really, the law would be totally ineffective, unless they delcared a universal definition of cyberbullying.

Edit: For those of you concerned over whether or not you're a hurtful cyber bully, the same site has posted a quiz to tell you if you're a cyberbully (http://www.stopcyberbullying.org/teens/are_you_a_cyberbully.html).

Jaxon
05-20-2009, 11:32 AM
More than 18: Cyber bully.

I got 23. What do I win?

UchihaTaijiya
05-20-2009, 01:16 PM
Hah, I've only done like 4 of those.

Imma cyber saint lulz.

TucanaTheToucan
05-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Good! We don't need any flamers around any forums anyway!
This will make things a lot better for those who don't want to flamed for their viewpoints, even if they are not popular with the general public.

CamzyD
05-20-2009, 04:41 PM
This will make things a lot better for those who don't want to flamed for their viewpoints, even if they are not popular with the general public.

the world ain't perfect
'flamers' are and will always be on forums and the net, people just need to man up and stop being pussies or they'll get nowhere

ShinobiKnight
05-20-2009, 04:41 PM
^ If you're serious, you just signed your own death warrant.

Edit: I was talking to Toucan dude.

TucanaTheToucan
05-20-2009, 04:51 PM
^ If you're serious, you just signed your own death warrant.

Edit: I was talking to Toucan dude.

Correction, I'm a girl. Don't post any death warrants on me. I'll report them as abuse.

ShinobiKnight
05-20-2009, 06:23 PM
^ rofl. I think you just totally missed the point.

FTP, have mercy on her.

Tzu Men
05-20-2009, 06:50 PM
Oh dear. LOL.

maddog
05-20-2009, 08:07 PM

hi miss. i don't flame in this forum, but SK is right. posting that statement in this forum will make you susceptible and a vulnerable target for people who just want to flame... :D sorry, but it really is the reality in this site... :D

Jaxon
05-23-2009, 01:51 PM
People who complain about flamers and trolls shouldn't be so stuck up themselves as to deny those others the right of free speech that they themselves are trying to exercise.

Miburo
05-23-2009, 04:31 PM
^Word.

Also, Tucan. Post pics of yourself please.

LonelyNinja
05-24-2009, 11:44 AM
I got fifteen on that quiz. But do I care? Nope.

Mal
05-25-2009, 11:25 AM
This will make things a lot better for those who don't want to flamed for their viewpoints, even if they are not popular with the general public.lololololol

If you're allowed to say whatever you want, no matter how stupid it is, why are we not allowed to say how stupid you are, no matter how correct we are?