PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 451 spoiler/prediction thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

Quart3r
06-05-2009, 07:26 AM
450 is out so start predicting.I'm eager to hear TSO and Shiver go out on this one

Dagoro
06-05-2009, 07:47 AM
Can't wait for the news to reach the village lol. People are going to flip, specially Naruto. He should've saved one of those chakra rods to prove his story true.

Rhubarb96
06-05-2009, 07:53 AM
Can't wait for the news to reach the village lol. People are going to flip, specially Naruto. He should've saved one of those chakra rods to prove his story true.

Aren't they still in the village? I thought that they just went to the council chambers. Lol if there was riot over the decision with daiymo still there. Seems like he arrived very quickly.

Dagoro
06-05-2009, 07:55 AM
The village as in the citizens not the physical place lol.

Naruto just hit Cole ( when you take the path of Good ) super hero status, he has their support if he does bring accusations against Danzou.

sasuke ftw
06-05-2009, 08:00 AM
well hopefully it will be better than the last chapter.. too rushed, ruined sakura/naruto moment and please someone.. anyone kill danzou or the old fogies who nominated him hokage over kakashi ffs!!
sasuke better be in the next one too.. we dont need him to be missed from like 4 chapters cuz hes travelling..

Scatmann
06-05-2009, 08:07 AM
Now naruto will come into the meeting and tell ppl everyting about how Tsunade save ppl from Pain, and tell how awesome Kakashi Hatake is as teacher.

Wolverine
06-05-2009, 08:20 AM
I almost cried on page 7 !!!!

Dagoro
06-05-2009, 08:22 AM

Lol, that was a powerfull moment.

From treated like a plague to Loved by all.

Rhubarb96
06-05-2009, 08:30 AM
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/02-03/

I didn't realize there were this many people living in the konoha crater.

jericho Uzimaki
06-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Noooooooo!!! Naruto won't stand for this...He'll let them know what really caused Pein to attack konoha..Hanzou AND Danzo. Kakashi will probably end up being the REAL 6th Hokage or sasuke shows up and kills Danzo...either way.

While the rebuild is going on Naruto will train more with Kakashi and the Toads maybe even learn some jutsus Kakashi copied from other nin maybe the 4th? Wow They still wanted jiraiya to be Hokage? Hmmmm they once said Kakashi was the most skilled and powerful ninja in konoha..then He said Naruto surpassed him so what is that saying....lo

shinigami x shinobi
06-05-2009, 09:38 AM
i guess khishi wanted to put konaha under bad light for some time sasuke will attack the village and will probably kill donzou,,,a civil war will erupt in konaha the action that naruto will take will decide the fate of the city ,,sand will remain loyal to naruto and he will eventually gain the trust of other kages too and will bring peace by killing madara...a naruto - susuke battle may take place in which neither will win and naruto changes the mind of sauke as he did with pain.....

NeoKakarott023
06-05-2009, 09:44 AM
It was good to see Naruto finally get his just due, he's been saving Konoha for a while its about time he's been acknowledged. The Sakura punch is getting really old, but Danzou has an ally on that comittee, thats obvious but what will his first set of orders be, probably something to do with Naruto not being allowed to leave the village anymore. Or would he attempt to banish him?

Quart3r
06-05-2009, 09:44 AM

U ain't the only 1 m8..and dang i think naruto was the same :D

ecksss
06-05-2009, 09:48 AM
where will go madara?akatsuki = madara kisame and zetsu + sasuke's team(he kill itachi and try to kill the elders...no interest for akatsuki..he will leave them at any time)..aktsuki don't have enough members to fight with konoha.madara will go to talk with danzo??(maybe they are old friends) or to be shure that sasuke don't leave akatsuki.

athary
06-05-2009, 09:49 AM
that danzou ....that fairytail of him beeing the 6the hokage is not gonna last for long.
i don't think sasuke will kill danzou i think maybe madara

shinigami x shinobi
06-05-2009, 09:52 AM
what will his first set of orders be, probably something to do with Naruto not being allowed to leave the village anymore. Or would he attempt to banish him?

if he does that every ninja in konaha will kick his ass even if he is hokage or not naruto just defeted pain (even anbu kouldnt lay a hand on him)..and not only that he made pain return the souls of persons he killed ....root or not donzou is a gonner unless naruto accepts him as hokage....

NeoKakarott023
06-05-2009, 09:59 AM
if he does that every ninja in konaha will kick his ass even if he is hokage or not naruto just defeted pain (even anbu kouldnt lay a hand on him)..and not only that he made pain return the souls of persons he killed ....root or not donzou is a gonner unless naruto accepts him as hokage....

Danzou dosen't care about alliances, and will attempt to rule Konoha with and Iron Fist. He's not going to be doing anything for the good of the people but only himself. He'll twist everything to his advantage for a while. But remember he didn't want Naruto to come back for the battle, so he will ground him by some means I predict, either send him away with Kakashi to a far off mission, or keep him doing garbage security work in Konoha.

sagefox
06-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Since Naruto knows the truth about Danzou (how he betrayed Yahiko, Nagato, etc.), I think it would be foolish for him not to oppose Danzou and not to mention the fact that Naruto has more than enough support to overthrow Danzou and put Kakashi up as Hokage!

shinigami x shinobi
06-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Danzou dosen't care about alliances, and will attempt to rule Konoha with and Iron Fist. He's not going to be doing anything for the good of the people but only himself. He'll twist everything to his advantage for a while. But remember he didn't want Naruto to come back for the battle, so he will ground him by some means I predict, either send him away with Kakashi to a far off mission, or keep him doing garbage security work in Konoha.

well naruto is not a kid anymore who will puts his finger in his mouth and does as donzou asks him he already knows what donzou has done to naguto so he wont believe him....i really hope they release atleast 2 chapters a week i am sick of waiting 1 week for 17 pages...

NeoKakarott023
06-05-2009, 10:13 AM
Its shocking though because if memory serves me correct, Danzou sent the ANBU that protected Tsunade to Orochimaru, isn't that treason?

shaamroc
06-05-2009, 10:21 AM
does anyone else think danzo could be tobi/madara? Tobi said he had another matter to attend to and then there was that pointless part with the rock ninja but madara does know space/time jutsu he could easily go back and forth between akatsuki and konoha

athary
06-05-2009, 10:22 AM
hhaha naruto never will exept danzou
he will somehow be killed .he won't even get a statue on the mountins

shinigami x shinobi
06-05-2009, 10:36 AM
does anyone else think danzo could be tobi/madara? Tobi said he had another matter to attend to and then there was that pointless part with the rock ninja but madara does know space/time jutsu he could easily go back and forth between akatsuki and konoha

i dont think both are same when tobi removed the mask infront of sasuke his face was much younger and also donzou was in the village from the time of 3 hokage while madara has already been the kage of hidden mist as kisame has mentioned so he need not ask the help of hentou to become hokage while they tried to kill naguto... so they are not the same...

Wolverine
06-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Well, atleast there's some hope now - I'm actually convinced of it - that Danzo wont be the next Hokage, since the daimyo said "you will be the 6th Hokage" and not "you are the 6th Hokage".

jinchuuriki1312
06-05-2009, 10:51 AM
Well, atleast there's some hope now - I'm actually convinced of it - that Danzo wont be the next Hokage, since the daimyo said "you will be the 6th Hokage" and not "you are the 6th Hokage".

Well first i think it kinda looks a bit rushed, i didnt like a few things but there's no point in complaining anyway. So next week chapter gonna be interesting. Naruto's homecoming scenes reminds me of Gaara's homecoming scene ( when he returned home after being abducted by aka) in the anime.

Madara probably gonna recruit some person to be aka member cuz he needs to sync with Ge do mazo, maybe he'll ask team taka to join but i think it'll be almost impossible since all tht sasuke care is his revenge, and he doesnt want anything goes in his way.

Danzo as the Hokage will be interesting, Naruto wont accept it cuz he knew everything about Danzou, but since he dont have any proof about it so the elder wont listen to any of his words. Shikaku among with the other jounin will protest this decisions but in the end he wont have any choice but to accept it. Smart jounin like shikaku knows the village is not in a good stage, Danzo still have his influence within the village, plus he have his own army ANBU Root. To oppose the feudal lords and the elder decisions at this moment could trigger an internal conflict between Danzou side and his side (he recommended Kakashi as a hokage) within the village/fire country and tht could potentially lead to a civil war. He needs to consider that.

So now i believed tht Danzo is a Hokage (read the side text in the last page,it said "a regime changed that will rock the village" Meaning tht now Konoha is not under Sandaime teaching anymore but under Danzo's iron fist policy) so yeah i think Naruto will leave the village

1. Naruto's ideals is the opposite of Danzou's ideals (his 1st reason to leave the village).

2. Now that Naruto knew who is the real man behind akatsuki/the one who control akatsuki and also now tht he learned what akatsuki member's capable of ( deidara almost blew gaara's village and pein's technically killed everyone plus he destroyed an entired village), there's no way Naruto is goin to let it jst like this. He knew he's still aka's target and as long as akatsuki's still remains, everyone around him is constantly in a great danger (his 2nd reason to lave the village).So now its time for a counter attack, it wont be the Akatsuki tht hunt down Naruto but this time it'll be Naruto himself who hunt down the akatsuki. So i think Naruto will begin his journey to find Aka.

3.But before that, Naruto needs to do something for himself first (now tht he knew his father's the fourth). I mean If i were Naruto, the first thing tht came up in my mind when i gt back to the village will be "Tell me what happened to my mother","where is she now?", " if she's already pass away then tell me what's the cause but if she's still alive then tell me where can i find her", "Is there any picture of her? i wanna see her face"," tell me everything you know about her" . There's no need for the villagers to hide anything from Naruto anymore now tht he already knew he's Yondaime's son. Kishi always talking about bonds. bonds this bonds that, and what's more important in human bonds beside the bond between a mother and her child. I mean i'd be damned forever if i die without knowing who's my mother, no memories about her or not knowing how beautiful she was. Naruto's life is still in danger, and its natural for a person to learned more about his past. Jiraiya once mentioned tht she's a kunoichi from whirpool country, thts the place where i'd go first if i were Naruto. (Thts more reason for Naruto to leave the village)

4. And finally, if in his journey to go to whirpool country or his journey in hunting down Aka he met with Sasuke, well it'd so much better for Naruto and it'd be very bad for Sasuke.

Thror
06-05-2009, 10:56 AM
I think that Naruto will be revolted against the nomation but Kakashi will calm him down... However, later, Sasuke will come and kill Danzou and Naruto will be blamed perhaps

TheSixthHokage
06-05-2009, 10:57 AM

Well, Tsunade's alive and most of the village hates Danzo I assume, considering he's so against the Third and the Third's students and so forth, so I expect him to be removed from power very quickly.

Sinister
06-05-2009, 11:01 AM
where will go madara?akatsuki = madara kisame and zetsu + sasuke's team(he kill itachi and try to kill the elders...no interest for akatsuki..he will leave them at any time)..aktsuki don't have enough members to fight with konoha.madara will go to talk with danzo??(maybe they are old friends) or to be shure that sasuke don't leave akatsuki.

well, why does akatsuki lack members to fight konoha? madara could obliterate konoha right away if he wanted

unique00100
06-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Don't you noticed that Naruto seemed to have dropped the paper flowers somewhere? How could he? The flowers of hope... and he leaves them behind. Lo and behold Danzo becomes Hokage. I blame Naruto. Don't underestimate the flowers.

And I think there will be an action for the others Sword Masters

JenovaCake
06-05-2009, 11:26 AM
I think i'm probably the only person who thinks this at the moment but really, why would Naruto leave the village? They need all the help they can get rebuilding and shadow clones have to help with that. Also with his knowledge of Danzou he will have some part in the fight for the Hokage position, although I doubt he will want it for himself yet. Maybe he will argue in Kakashi's favor.

Also is it just me, or does anyone else think that the Cloud ninja will have some part to play?

I predict a repeat of Rock Lee when Omoi meets Sakura lol

Duncan33
06-05-2009, 11:27 AM
There will be opposition, there has to be. I didn't see those 2 advisors say shit or agree with the Lord of the Fire country to appoint Danzou as Hokage. And I think they'll voice their opposition next chapter because of what Tsunade told them. That just as they were trusted with the future of the village, they should now entrust this generation (Naruto's) with the future of the village and to have faith in them. Hopefully that'll be enough to prevent Danzou from becoming the 6th and his treatory will be exposed.

Chubacca
06-05-2009, 11:28 AM
Might not happen anytime soon but I think Danzou will become the 6th hokage and send ninjas like shikaku, Shizune and those anbu's to a suicide mission to obliterate places like the sound village, sand village, Mist, etc. Naruto will be contained and quarantined, and strengthen defenses instead of places like the ramen shop and naruto homes. Oh and Tsunade will die. and i have no clue what will happen afterwards.

and maybe a civil war will erupt, with the 9 genin's (or whatever there called) leading it.

TheJkid
06-05-2009, 11:31 AM
I think that and here is my prediction, More talking no action

jinchuuriki1312
06-05-2009, 11:44 AM
I think i'm probably the only person who thinks this at the moment but really, why would Naruto leave the village? They need all the help they can get rebuilding and shadow clones have to help with that. Also with his knowledge of Danzou he will have some part in the fight for the Hokage position, although I doubt he will want it for himself yet. Maybe he will argue in Kakashi's favor.

Also is it just me, or does anyone else think that the Cloud ninja will have some part to play?

I predict a repeat of Rock Lee when Omoi meets Sakura lol

Did u read other member posts here? there's plenty reason for Naruto to leave the village : Danzo as a Hokage, then He's still Aka's target meaning if he stay most of the time at the village then the Villagers will be in constant danger cuz Aka might attack again, so from now on it'd be best to hunt down Aka ( maybe Naruto will go on a mission to hunt down Aka). regarding Naruto's knowledge about Danzo well Words dont mean a thing if u dont have any proof and so goes with Naruto words about Danzo's past, when u face up wit old folks like the elder, the feudal lords words from youngster like Naruto means nothing for them , without proof it's pointless. Sai as part of Danzo's Anbu could make a difference here. And the whole village is in debt with Naruto now, there's no need to ask Naruto for a simple job like rebuilding the village, hell Naruto is not the only one who can use KageBunshin, there's plenty of other ninja for tht kind of task.

silentdragon2k8
06-05-2009, 11:49 AM
i predict some major opposition. naruto and kakashi were near the meeting so i know there has to be something going on with them when they walk in. as for danzo.....i hope sauske traps and tourtures him for 72hrs str8 then ram him with a couple of chidori's then finishes it off mortal combat style :D cut off head and stab it wit the sword lol. naruto has a talk with kakashi while they wait and he finds out some more about his parents. those are my hopes at least one of those is bound to happen in the near future

silentdragon2k8
06-05-2009, 11:53 AM
Did u read other member posts here? there's plenty reason for Naruto to leave the village : Danzo as a Hokage, then He's still Aka's target meaning if he stay most of the time at the village then the Villagers will be in constant danger cuz Aka might attack again, so from now on it'd be best to hunt down Aka ( maybe Naruto will go on a mission to hunt down Aka). regarding Naruto's knowledge about Danzo well Words dont mean a thing if u dont have any proof and so goes with Naruto words about Danzo's past, when u face up wit old folks like the elder, the feudal lords words from youngster like Naruto means nothing for them , without proof it's pointless. Sai as part of Danzo's Anbu could make a difference here. And the whole village is in debt with Naruto now, there's no need to ask Naruto for a simple job like rebuilding the village, hell Naruto is not the only one who can use KageBunshin, there's plenty of other ninja for tht kind of task.

couldnt they get inoichi to do a mind walk and see if he's telling the truth i mean it would prove without a doubt wat really happened. and could make things that much easier

jinchuuriki1312
06-05-2009, 12:03 PM
couldnt they get inoichi to do a mind walk and see if he's telling the truth i mean it would prove without a doubt wat really happened. and could make things that much easier

Well i think like this, this is a man who opposed Sandaime, i considerate him as Sandaime's rival. Dont underestimate him. he's not tht weak tht someone like inoichi could simply walk and read into his mind. beside tht would be a direct insults to him, he wont accept it neither his followers.

thegodfather2450
06-05-2009, 12:25 PM
in the upcoming events:

1- the dicision get spread to the villagers
2- the meeting with cloud ninja
3- a hint about thekage summit
4- whther tsunade dies/dead
5- who tsunade will see in her mind
6- will naruto tell anybody about his father
7-whether he leaves the village going either to the mountains or outside the village travelling.

pharix
06-05-2009, 12:31 PM
other than Tsunade I don't think anyone knows about Naruto's mother, unless Kakashi does and never let on

DaWildchild
06-05-2009, 12:37 PM
There are so many ways this story could go now, but there for sure is going to have to be a dark period so that Naruto and company have some obstacle to overcome, if not the manga will get boring and suck. I just hope that Danzo doesn't get Hokage and goes rebel and leaves the village and joins aka as a way to get revenge. I do agree that I'm ready for Naruto to reveal that he's the son of the 4th Hokage and to start asking questions about who his mother was and if she is still alive. What would really be some shit is if she's been there the whole time and is part of Danzo's Root division. Talk about some drama.

kamarulshah
06-05-2009, 12:37 PM
i think, danzou is a tobi...................... tobi said he want to attend something importance,maybe to attend meeting.... n i started to think that danzau is tobi when i look his eyes ,one normal and one covered n tobi eye sharingan right side n left one covered. u all get what i means. and then they have same pattend of hair... verry surprise......................

platinumrug
06-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Main points:

- Someone needs to speak up seriously against this Danzou shit, I'm kind of mad that everyone is just sitting there letting Danzou talk shit about three of Konoha's most valuable shinobi (they're dead now but at their point in life they were).

- Tsunade needs to wake up within the next couple of chapters, please, this is ridiculous.

- Naruto needs (or Kakashi) to speak with those higher council members and show them the right way.

Miranda
06-05-2009, 01:11 PM
I do agree that I'm ready for Naruto to reveal that he's the son of the 4th Hokage and to start asking questions about who his mother was and if she is still alive. What would really be some shit is if she's been there the whole time and is part of Danzo's Root division. Talk about some drama.

Oh my! Once I had read a lot of fanfictions about her and later had a dream that she is a member of Root devision. O___O
You scared me a little bit.
That will be awful. She'd better be dead. And I hope that there is her older brother (or someone), somewhere to teach Naruto some Uzumaki-Whirlpool fighting style.
Maybe some supercool unique Uzumaki water style since it is stronger that fire? (it will help to fight Sasuke)

icedraon620
06-05-2009, 01:12 PM
Hmmm the future of Naruto is somewhat open now. Alot of things can happen now that everything is falling into place. I'm not so sure we will see civil war as many claim but we might see Naruto either exiling or separating the city. Maybe he will revive the whirlpool country if Tsunade wakes up and decides to talk with him. I don't know who Gedo... but he/she doesn't seem like an ally; Madara will definitely conjure up something bad. My opinion of Damaiyo is she is shallow as hell her thought process is flawed.

JenovaCake
06-05-2009, 01:14 PM

He's the only one who can do that many clones. And yes there are reasons for him to leave but there are also reasons for him to stay. Naruto would never run away from a problem like Danzou or Akatsuki and leave the village. He would stay and fight to protect the villagers and his friends. The only good reason he would leave is to protect them but then Akatsuki could attack them or use any of them as bait to capture him anyway. Better if he stays to protect them.

As Kakashi said, those who abandon their team mates are worse than trash.

I'm not saying he wont leave either, just not while there are such big threats.

Juudaime
06-05-2009, 01:31 PM
About prediction, i think it will be something like this

Danzou cant really be the Hokage, dont even think he will be finally chosen, he was just nominated ( note: by himself ) and The Fire Country's Daimyo cant just ignore opinion of other jounins( as we can see Shikaku disaggre with Danzou as hokage) and the village elders.

So Danzou will try to get ,, votes,, by refusing any other possible candidates, and after all, somebody will nominate naruto becouse he is at this moment the strongets shinobi in Konoha, and have the biggest feeling for protecting others...
but yet,even if i wanted to see naruto as rokudaime hokage, i think its still too early in the story to make naruto's dream become true,
so i think there are chances that:
1. Tsunade will recover and stay Hokage for little longer(but not sure about that, i think she will die in about 3 chapters)
2. Afterall, somebody will nominate Shikaku, i say why not?

Well he is kinda weirdo guy, but he is one of the smartest konoha shinobis and he is in the Konoha council ( or however they call ) and he is not there for no reason, so i would vote for Shikaku :)

Becouse if you think about it, i dont really think Kakashi is good ,,Hokage-material,,
even if i like Kakashi i cant imagine him as Hokage......
thats my opinion, if you disagree with anything please post it, i really would like to read you comment

Vengeance
06-05-2009, 02:01 PM
I predict that Danzou promotes Naruto to Chuunin or Jounin ranking then orders him to become an Anbu Black Ops member. This gives Danzou a good enough reason to keep Naruto at Konoha at all times. When Sasuke shows up Naruto is going to be standing next to Danzou as his Anbu protector LMAO.

Myth
06-05-2009, 02:03 PM
I predict that Danzou promotes Naruto to Chuunin or Jounin ranking than orders him to become an Anbu Black Ops member. This gives Danzou a good enough reason to keep Naruto at Konoha at all times. When Sasuke shows up Naruto is going to be standing next to Danzou as his Anbu protector LMAO.

lolololol that would be funny sasuke shows up "ima kick ur ass danzo get ready naruto isn't here now so ur dead"..

danzo"enter now"

naruto comes with a mask "yes hokage-sama"

danzo" kill him"

naruto"as u wish.

AnbuKakashi
06-05-2009, 02:14 PM
lolololol that would be funny sasuke shows up "ima kick ur ass danzo get ready naruto isn't here now so ur dead"..

danzo"enter now"

naruto comes with a mask "yes hokage-sama"

danzo" kill him"

naruto"as u wish.

thats to funny! XD Nice.

I think people are going to oppose danzo as hokage. I doubt he will actually make it to be hokage. But Considwering kakashi god forbid kaakshi wont, then who else do you think would be nominated? shiki?

Miranda
06-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Becouse if you think about it, i dont really think Kakashi is good ,,Hokage-material,,
thats my opinion, if you disagree with anything please post it, i really would like to read you comment

http://static.diary.ru/userdir/2/5/9/8/259875/42445529.jpg
Can you do it now? )))

Juudaime
06-05-2009, 02:19 PM
http://static.diary.ru/userdir/2/5/9/8/259875/42445529.jpg
Can you do it now? )))

haha, nice pic :)

Juudaime
06-05-2009, 02:21 PM
I predict that Danzou promotes Naruto to Chuunin or Jounin ranking then orders him to become an Anbu Black Ops member. This gives Danzou a good enough reason to keep Naruto at Konoha at all times. When Sasuke shows up Naruto is going to be standing next to Danzou as his Anbu protector LMAO.

and about your predict, dont really think danzou will become Hokage, it is just kishi's ,,move,, to make things little more interesting
and i also dont think naruto will ever get Chuunin/Jounin rank, he will skip it up to Kage... :)
and one more thing, as it was said on some previous threads, dont think naruto will ever listen to Danzou anyway, not after what he heard from Nagato

pharix
06-05-2009, 02:40 PM
Danzo is gonna get bitchslapped if Naruto gets to speak to the council

woody_3162
06-05-2009, 02:44 PM
well we know naruto isn't becoming hokage anytime soon, after all he is the the main character and their not going to stick him in a room to govern things until the very end...maybe even tha last page of the last manga lol.

i actuall really loved chap 450 as the eay it wen seemed the perfect way for kakashi to become one (in that i mean believable way).

but i do think danzo will become hokage and remain hokage for a teeny little bit...it actually gives a little break from the main plot line... what we'll now get i think is obviously sasuke coming for revenge against who else the current regime and hokage so basically all of konoha...we got those nin sent by the raikage (that is what he is called right?) here as well.

personally i think naruto is with some sort of cheap excuse is going to leave the village and go with them either back to their village to the raikage or on a mission to search out killer bee as him and naruto are the only targets left for akatsuki.

this takes naruto out of the main line of fire for the moment so we can focus on sasuke and what he does with the village or whatever else he has planned... and naruto may possibly get a chance to learn from killer bee (if thats where he is headed)

but i do think naruto for one reason or another is going to be dissapearing soon and heading elsewhere for a while.

AnbuKakashi
06-05-2009, 02:46 PM
About prediction, i think it will be something like this

Danzou cant really be the Hokage, dont even think he will be finally chosen, he was just nominated ( note: by himself ) and The Fire Country's Daimyo cant just ignore opinion of other jounins( as we can see Shikaku disaggre with Danzou as hokage) and the village elders.

So Danzou will try to get ,, votes,, by refusing any other possible candidates, and after all, somebody will nominate naruto becouse he is at this moment the strongets shinobi in Konoha, and have the biggest feeling for protecting others...
but yet,even if i wanted to see naruto as rokudaime hokage, i think its still too early in the story to make naruto's dream become true,
so i think there are chances that:
1. Tsunade will recover and stay Hokage for little longer(but not sure about that, i think she will die in about 3 chapters)
2. Afterall, somebody will nominate Shikaku, i say why not?

Well he is kinda weirdo guy, but he is one of the smartest konoha shinobis and he is in the Konoha council ( or however they call ) and he is not there for no reason, so i would vote for Shikaku :)

At least state why you think Kakashi is not suitable for hokage Ranking.
to be very honest with you Kakashi is one of the best in the village.
Heres the chain of the best ninjas, Jiraiya, he thought and trained minato, Minato thought and trained kakashi, Kakashi is the predecesor of minato and naruto will pass the both as kakashis succesor.
his Father was a legend. He knows More jutsus than anyone in the naruverse except maybe "madara"

Juudaime
06-05-2009, 02:53 PM
At least state why you think Kakashi is not suitable for hokage Ranking.
to be very honest with you Kakashi is one of the best in the village.
Heres the chain of the best ninjas, Jiraiya, he thought and trained minato, Minato thought and trained kakashi, Kakashi is the predecesor of minato and naruto will pass the both as kakashis succesor.
his Father was a legend. He knows More jutsus than anyone in the naruverse except maybe "madara"

dude, i know how good kakashi is, i jsut dont think he would suit for the Hokage title, thats nothing offensive agains him, but i think he just isnt the type for the ,,paper work,, and all other hokage duties, i think he is the type of character who like ,,freedom,,( if you understand waht i mean )
its hard to describe my feelings about him, i really love kakashi, but in my mind i just cant put words Hokage and Kakashi together :)

P.S. Just so you know, kakashi is my second most favourite character.....:)

TheFuTuR3
06-05-2009, 02:56 PM
i think that if danzou becomes hokage the ninjas in the village will rebel...the villagers have no choice but ninjas who all follow the way of the 3rd will not stand for it especially
after tsunade just made such a nobel sacrifice n naruto just saved the village...n if danzou becomes hokage what happens to the hokage's anbu ( u kno the ones that worked under tsunade) will they become his as well or will we have an anbu vs anbu fight ( that woud b freakin sweet)

AnbuKakashi
06-05-2009, 02:58 PM
dude, i know how good kakashi is, i jsut dont think he would suit for the Hokage title, thats nothing offensive agains him, but i think he just isnt the type for the ,,paper work,, and all other hokage duties, i think he is the type of character who like ,,freedom,,( if you understand waht i mean )
its hard to describe my feelings about him, i really love kakashi, but in my mind i jsut cant put words Hokage and Kakashi together :)

No I feel you, but If the job was given to him with no other chocie I think He would do a excellect job. He is just mad lazy lol.

I think it would make more sense for kaakshi to be the hokage it would be a idol and life changer to Naruto.

But onto other things, "Madara" said he has other matters to attend to and told kisame to go get the 8 tails. I believe "Madara" will be heading to konoha, since im sure he is well aware that sasuke left akatsuki, and is heading to konoha himself. Opinions? Anyone?

Juudaime
06-05-2009, 03:08 PM
But onto other things, "Madara" said he has other matters to attend to and told kisame to go get the 8 tails. I believe "Madara" will be heading to konoha, since im sure he is well aware that sasuke left akatsuki, and is heading to konoha himself. Opinions? Anyone?

hmm, interesting, but why do you think sasuke would leave akatsuki? i mean, he even dont know that pain was killed( or thats what i am thinking, not sure thb)
and even if he knows it,i believe that sasuke will stay in akatsuki, becouse in my opinion it is worth for him...
and about madara, as it was said in previous chapters, there will be hokage meeting... so i think we was talking about this :)
btw, cant wait for the kage meeting, will be interesting if madara reveal his face as mizukage to everybody,
and i believe if afterall danzou becomes hokage(doubt about it) it will be madara who kill him on the kage meeting....dont think sasuke would have enough power to get through all ninjas up to danzou and elders to kill them

TheFuTuR3
06-05-2009, 03:10 PM
No I feel you, but If the job was given to him with no other chocie I think He would do a excellect job. He is just mad lazy lol.

I think it would make more sense for kaakshi to be the hokage it would be a idol and life changer to Naruto.

i dont think madara is going to konoha cuz eventhough sasuke left akatsuki he is still going to fufill what madara wants cuz he feels hes not doing it for madara but to avenge his brother so i think madara could be headed for konan...i dont think hes going to let her off the hook that easily but hey this is kishi so he might have a couple of surprises for us

ACt
06-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Question: the last chapter contained the classic flashback of Naruto's dream - become greater than the Hokage and be recognized by the entire village. Not BE Hokage. So has Naruto accomplished his dream already? (Perhaps forshadowing that he'll never be Hokage... he *is* still a Gennin.)

AnbuKakashi
06-05-2009, 03:14 PM
i dont think madara is going to konoha cuz eventhough sasuke left akatsuki he is still going to fufill what madara wants cuz he feels hes not doing it for madara but to avenge his brother so i think madara could be headed for konan...i dont think hes going to let her off the hook that easily but hey this is kishi so he might have a couple of surprises for us

Konan, lol. Konan was the weakest of all the akatsuki. Jirayai pwned her with one jutsu. lol.

She is worthless I believe the only reason she was in It was Nagato. He was a main weapon tht the akatsuki needed. Well the rinngegan was. Now it has exceeded its use. Hence why Madara is not making other plans etc.

Servo
06-05-2009, 03:15 PM
I'm looking forward to some possible action between Kisame and Bee. While I think Kisame is a cool as fuck villain, he's one cocky dude, so I am hoping he gets his ass handed to him by Bee.

TheFuTuR3
06-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Konan, lol. Konan was the weakest of all the akatsuki. Jirayai pwned her with one jutsu. lol.

She is worthless I believe the only reason she was in It was Nagato. He was a main weapon tht the akatsuki needed. Well the rinngegan was. Now it has exceeded its use. Hence why Madara is not making other plans etc.

oh i didnt mean to help or anything...hes going to kill her and/or get something she may have that important to him...i agree one great fireball n her paper folding ass is history lol

AnbuKakashi
06-05-2009, 03:19 PM
Yea tht would be fuckin awesome to see them clash but two sword users??? lol.

Thats like mugan versus Jin. I doubt it would be a good idea for kisame to face, bee.
Mind you maybe Madara is sending them out to their death. Keepin the bodies and then going to return to konoha and be like I elimatied the akatsuki etc etc and everyone will priase him.

Nv HeLLBoY
06-05-2009, 03:48 PM
Has anyone thought of the idea that Tobi/Madara is actually Danzou. I noticed the hair is the same and Tobi has his LEFT EYE COVERED where Danzou has his RIGHT EYE COVERED. Could there be a possibility that Madara and his brother switched eyes and his brother is living as Danzou. Its all a bit fishy. And why did Madara say he had buisness to attend to then it cut to the Hokage nomination. Hmmmm thats my view. Whats yours on it.

AnbuKakashi
06-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Nv Hellboy wow good point, Ima think about tht. XD

Nv HeLLBoY
06-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Yeah i think its a big possibility. Tobi/Madara once contested for Hokage and has done the same and is now doing it again. Hmm this goes pretty deep i think

TheFuTuR3
06-05-2009, 03:57 PM
Has anyone thought of the idea that Tobi/Madara is actually Danzou. I noticed the hair is the same and Tobi has his LEFT EYE COVERED where Danzou has his RIGHT EYE COVERED. Could there be a possibility that Madara and his brother switched eyes and his brother is living as Danzou. Its all a bit fishy. And why did Madara say he had buisness to attend to then it cut to the Hokage nomination. Hmmmm thats my view. Whats yours on it.

too late we discussed that in the other thread...go the 450 discussion thread somebody else brought that thought up

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=49013&page=6

Vengeance
06-05-2009, 03:59 PM
and about your predict, dont really think danzou will become Hokage, it is just kishi's ,,move,, to make things little more interesting
and i also dont think naruto will ever get Chuunin/Jounin rank, he will skip it up to Kage... :)
and one more thing, as it was said on some previous threads, dont think naruto will ever listen to Danzou anyway, not after what he heard from Nagato
Danzou is the Hokage. Giving Naruto a promotion & forcing him to join the Anbu allows Danzou to keep Naruto in check surrounded by Anbu (his first perpusal to Tsunade when Kakashi was in the hospital) while not pissing off the citizens of Konoha. Naruto is loyal to Konoha not a single Hokage. With Danzou as his Hokage he's got no chose but to listen to Danzou. Naruto is not Sasuke & wouldn't run away to go do his own shit unless it's really necessary. Having someone you don't like giving you orders isn't a good enough reason. Not saying it's going to happen however it's very much a possibility at this point & would make allot more sense then simply keeping Naruto on D ranked missions.

TheFuTuR3
06-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Danzou is the Hokage. Giving Naruto a promotion & forcing him to join the Anbu allows Danzou to keep Naruto in check surrounded by Anbu (his first perpusal to Tsunade when Kakashi was in the hospital) while not pissing off the citizens of Konoha. Naruto is loyal to Konoha not a single Hokage. With Danzou as his Hokage he's got no chose but to listen to Danzou. Naruto is not Sasuke & wouldn't run away to go do his own shit unless it's really necessary. Not saying it's going to happen however it's very much a possibility at this point & would make allot more sense then simply keeping Naruto on D ranked missions.

i kinda see where u going with that...if danzou becomes hokage n promotes naruto to anbu then those who follow naruto would follow him because they trust naruto's decision...that would be a possible outcome...but the jonnins wouldn't buy it...i still think they would rebel against danzou

Juudaime
06-05-2009, 04:07 PM
Danzou is the Hokage. Giving Naruto a promotion & forcing him to join the Anbu allows Danzou to keep Naruto in check surrounded by Anbu (his first perpusal to Tsunade when Kakashi was in the hospital) while not pissing off the citizens of Konoha. Naruto is loyal to Konoha not a single Hokage. With Danzou as his Hokage he's got no chose but to listen to Danzou. Naruto is not Sasuke & wouldn't run away to go do his own shit unless it's really necessary. Having someone you don't like giving you orders isn't a good enough reason. Not saying it's going to happen however it's very much a possibility at this point & would make allot more sense then simply keeping Naruto on D ranked missions.

hmm, well yeah, if that happend( doubt about it ), naruto would probably listen to him, just to help Konoha,and you have true naruto wouldnt jsut run away becouse he dont like hokage, he would more probably challange Danzou :)

Wonija
06-05-2009, 04:42 PM
I've noticed alot of people seem to think Danzou is going to be stopped pretty quickly. I dont really agree, the hokage title has been an goal of his for like 30 years or w/e, he has likely planned out how to fully secure the title... He is a threat thats been lurking in the shadows since the second arc of part 2. I seriously doubt kishi would have been slowly building his menace all this time to just drop him in a few chapters. I do think he'll end up falling, but not for an arc or two. I predict in the coming chapters he will try to capture and imprison Naruto secretly out of his twisted sense of protecting Konoha from harm, and try to discredit his public image as a hero.
Beacuse of Danzou, or possibly Marada (who knows what hes got planned..), some chain of events will happen that will force Naruto from the village. I've got a feeling the peace in the village in the wake of Pain is going to short lived before big events start happening again, once you hit the climax of a story it rarely slows till the end :) ...just my 2 cents

gamatoyo
06-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Katsuyu told everybody on Naruto vs Pain. That sounds like Katsuyu was doing a live coverage.

And with that, I assume only Shikaku knew of the facts (and maybe the Anbu guy?). The rest seems to be way out from the line of fire when Pain invaded Konoha. In fact, the building where the council room located seems to be outside konoha.

So, I expect Shikaku to put a plea and questions Danzou and his Anbu black ops whereabout during the raid. That is if Shikaku is as smart as he suppose to be (Shikaku beat Shikamaru at the board game).

In conclusion, my prediction is more talking, no action.

p/s If ever Naruto got a chance to talk in the council meeting, he will win his case. When Naruto talks about principle, honor and whatnot, he never fail (except for Sasuke of course) to convert people into becoming a believer. Shortlist example will be Gaara and Nagato.

Silverblade
06-05-2009, 04:51 PM
Here is my wild Prediction

Chapter 451

Feudal lord: However, Your opponent will be Uzumaki Naruto.

Danzou: SAY WUT?!! He is only a mere child. A container for the demon.

Shikaku: You. Know Danzou. Naruto has done more for this village than you.

Burocrats: Ah yes. He saved us from the sand and defeated Pain.

Danzou: Imbeciles. Don't you see he has caused a huge burden on us?! The village is in this shape because of him. Akatsuki would of never come here if it hadn't been for the Fourth!

Old Man advisor: True. But Naruto is still a mere genin.

Feudal Lord: Bring Uzumaki Naruto here.

*The fodder nin go and seek out Naruto*

-- Scene switch to Naruto --

Naruto: I'm exhausted. Wow Tsuande looks old.

Tsuande true form is shown. She looks like an old woman.

Tsuande springs up

Tsuande: IM OLD?!!! YOU MAYBE SAVED THE VILLAGE! BUT! *Drives her fist into Naruto's face sending him tumbling out of the tent.

Omoi: Whoa. We have a hostile. *Watches Naruto tumbling comes to a close in front of him.*

Omoi: Are you alright little dude?

Naruto: Who the hell are you?

Omoi: We have come from the hidden cloud village to inform the hokage about our 8 tails being captured by Akatsuki.

Naruto Gets up. What does Akatsuki got to do with Konoha?

Omoi: Sasuke Uchiha has captured our Jinchuuriki. He is now in Akatsuki.

Naruto is petrified.

-- End.

Lalalila
06-05-2009, 04:56 PM
I think Naruto is going to be next Hokage and Tsunade will die or be killed.

The Special One
06-05-2009, 05:04 PM
Not a lenghtly prediction. But a few advances to the story.

Another Specialist Prediction

The new Regime

(Shikaku is displeased with the Feudal Lords' decision)

"This is nonsense, I humbly request my lord that you reconsider," said Shikaku. "On what grounds," said Head Lord.

"No need. My Lord, the decison has already been decided by you, the head of the Fire Country's council, that's all that needs to be said. Stand down Shikaku, or in the name of the law they may punish you for breach of power," said Danzou.

"Why you little... Where were you when we needed your unit the most," asked Shikaku. "Settle down, or this meeting will be postponed," said one of the Fuedal Lords. "I'm just trying to defend these travasties this man is throwing at me, please for give my manners," said Danzou. (He stands up and then bows.)

"Do you want Konoha to end up like Mizugakure? Please, here my out. This man stands for everything that is wrong in the shinobi world. He is not the example our past Hokages set for us," yelled Shikaku.

"Who is to say the new system is worth giving a try? Under the past Hokages the village has always been in turmoil," said Danzou.

"ENOUGH. Danzou is now the 6th Hokage. Anymore complaints and I'll retain each and everyone of you in confinement," said Head Fuedal Lord. (Shikaku thinks to himself.)

"I can't let this happen. I must do something. If I can, then maybe Konoha will have a chance," said Shikaku. (They leave. 3 Guards escort Danzou and others outside.)

"Now, considering that this area is heavily guarded, I might cause a huge commotion .Kage Mane, complete," said Shikaku. "What's going on," said Guard one. "I can't move," said Guard three. "Damn," yelled Guard 2. "Kage Mane," said Danzou. "Shikaku, what are you doing," said Anbu 1. "I have to do this, this man is not what Konoha needs right now," said Shikaku. "You'll never get away with this," said Danzou.

"I don't care what they'll do to me. This is my way of making it up to Konoha. BIND," said Shikaku. (Immediately, the Fuedal lords send in a horde of guards, who are armed with Kunai and heavy weaponry. They capture Shikaku and takes him away.)

"Shame. Did you think you could plot something as drastic as this and not be caught? This place is heavily patrolled," said Head Council Leader. (They move to the commotion.)

"So, it seems Konoha has some internal problems as well, this is no good," said Council member.

"He'll most likely recieve the ultimate punishment," said Next Council Member.

"DAMN it. I was so close," said Shikaku. "ASSASINATION ATTEMPT. SHIKAKU of Konoha will immediatley be retained in confinement for high treason to the Hokage," said Head Fuedal Lord. (Who appears with more guards.)

(Danzou Smiles.)

Switch Scene to Akatuski Hideout

(Madara approaches Falcon.)

"I know you are extremely anxious about going to Konoha. But Sasuke, two of your members will have to stay behind and help with the sync of the Eight Tails," said Madara.

"I aint goin no where. I'm with Sasuke regardless," said Suigetsu. "Afterall, it is up to Sasuke. But two of you will still have to stay behind," said Madara.

"Heh, Sasuke needs my chakra sensing abilities, I have no need to worry," said Karin. "So, have you decided," asked Madara. "Suigetsu is coming with me. Juugo and Karin will have to remain behind," said Sasuke. "Yeah, that's my pal," said Suigetsu. "If its Sasuke's orders, I'll have to follow," said Juugo.

"How dare you? Afterall I've done for you," said Karin. "Let it go, this is for the best," said Sasuke. "Before you go to Konoha. I need to warn you of Naruto. He defeated the former Akatuski Leader. I'll replay back the viewing of the battle via my sharingan," said Madara. (Apparently Zetsu recorded it. Like he did with the viewing of Sasuke vs. Itachi.)

"Naruto hmm," mumbled Sasuke.

switch Scene to Konoha:

(Team Samui are wondering around Konoha.)

"So, is the Hokage even alive considering the state of the village," asked Karui "I dont' want to feel like wasting my time but its for Raikage," said Omoi. "Guys. Look over there. There is a huge crowd of villagers. Perhaps we'll find the Hokage over there," said Samui.

Switch Scene to Kisame:

(He is walking over an ocean of water.)

"Looks like I'm all alone on this one. Its been a long time," smiled Kisame. (He pictures walking alongside Itachi.)

Next Chapter: Team Samui contacts the Leaf

Dagoro
06-05-2009, 05:17 PM
@TSO

Good job. ShiverX you're up.

Ero-Sage
06-05-2009, 06:23 PM

They also have the same hair. If you notice tobi wears a cowl that wraps his head letting the hair out of the top. Danzou's bandages are the same and let his hair out of the top. Lots of similarities....Interesting to say the least!

Miranda
06-05-2009, 06:37 PM
I still hope that Tsunade will wake up and tell Naruto the truth because she is the only one who can do that. I mean she has to.
Since Naruto is with her now I hope that something like that will happen in the next chapter.
I wish her last words were like that. (something like - she is sorry for not telling the truth earlier, go and find whirpool and blah-blah other family stuff.)

poor Tsunade

athary
06-05-2009, 06:50 PM
tobi can never be Danzou. i think it's pretty clear.

dont ask
06-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Source: http://narutomangaspoilers.wordpress.com/

-Naruto will seek the aid of Konan and Rain country, Konan wants Naruto's vision of peace to come true and hates Danzo.

-Sasuke shows up and confronts Danzo in Kohona. Plans to eliminate Him and the elders.

-Danzo's past deals are exposed by Fusasuku (Pa Frog), Naruto, and or Raikage and Cloud Team?

-Civilians and Ninja are outraged by suggestion and rebel.

-Civil War between Tsunade Loyalist and ROOT Anbu.

-Naruto and those who believe in him follow Naruto to Rain/Sand country in exile.

-Naruto fights against Danzo and ROOT anbu

*Danzo may or may not actual be Hokage some sources are saying he is nominating himself to be hokage, considering the Ninja backing Kakashi this might be true.

by: Ironside

more predictions here (http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com)

pharix
06-05-2009, 07:04 PM
I do wonder if it's possible to find out that Danzo was the one that killed the messenger frog >_>

Juudaime
06-05-2009, 07:21 PM
I do wonder if it's possible to find out that Danzo was the one that killed the messenger frog >_>

well anyway, he can just say he didnt believed in naruto and didnt wanted to let him get captured by pein

liondemon
06-05-2009, 07:44 PM

no proof, but Tsunade or anyone close to her will know who was behind it, especially considering how things played out for Danzou because Tsunade had to use all her chakra since Naruto wasn't there.

I think Danzou's first order of business will have something to do with Naruto. I predict Naruto will refuse to accept Danzou as his Hokage. But Danzou will use his Will of Fire against him. "So u will turn your back on your village and villagers by refusing orders from the appointed Hokage, that are missions intended to protect Konoha" "Refusing me, the Hokage, is refusing Konoha. What will Naruto do? Naruto may end up with poor mission ranks for failing missions Danzou send him on by doing the "right thing" instead of the killing Danou will want him to do and experience. Can u imagine Danzou trying to get Naruto to get rid of his emotions for others?

manta
06-05-2009, 08:05 PM
I predict that after that last page Naruto kicks the door and says "I challenge you Danzo! for Hokage!! I am Hokage!!!" and bam fights and NO DANZOU IS NOT FUCKING TOBI/MADARA PLEASE STOP THE STUPID THEORIES ITS IMPOSSIBLE! OK? now that was amy prediction oh and Sasuke will kill Danzou and idk what Tobi is planning to do maybe he will go to stop Sasuke to do something stupid.

NeoKakarott023
06-05-2009, 08:19 PM
My predicts...

Madara isn't Obito, and Tobi isn't Danzou unless he's hiding his sharingan, I think it more plausible for him to be Madara's brother, but I think he died on the battlefield blind after giving his MS Eyes to Madara.

It's possible that Kakashi and Naruto would be brought in and they can explain about what happened in the past with Nagato. Because of those events the council rules that it'd be better for Kakashi to be Hokage.

If not, and I believe as long as Tsunades in a coma he will be the Hokage, nobody will like the orders but I can see him putting Naruto, Shikamaru, in ANBU to keep an eye on both of them asap. Everyone will follow Danzou's orders as well.

Konnaha_yellow_flash
06-05-2009, 08:33 PM
I predict the Hyuuga clan will try to murder the cloud nin for what happened to Hisashi nine years ago. Finally, Neji gets to fight something other then a clone, lol.

Servo
06-05-2009, 08:48 PM
I predict that after that last page Naruto kicks the door and says "I challenge you Danzo! for Hokage!! I am Hokage!!!" and bam fights

Lol, that wouldn't be much of a challenge. I foresee Danzou getting his old frail body getting busted apart like dry twigs should Naruto ever deem to fight him.

Delux
06-05-2009, 09:00 PM
I'm sure that this Danzo crap won't last long. (lol, watch him get killed in the next chapter)

Dagoro
06-05-2009, 09:03 PM
Lol i predict NH fans ( except me ) to be sitting on the edge of their seats for some immediate NH moment to counter the almighty NS hug.

I know NH is coming and unless i see some NS kissing/unexplained pregnacy my confidence will remain solid.

TheSixthHokage
06-05-2009, 09:27 PM
Here's my prediction, hopefully it isn't too bad, I am not much of a writer.

Naruto 451 “The Plunge” by TheSixthHokage

The long, oak table, where Konoha and the Land of Fire’s top officials gathered, was shocked at the Fire ruler’s sudden outburst, particularly Shikaku.
“It is decided, Danzo shall be the Sixth Hokage of Konoha,” declared the Fire Daimyo to sparse applause from his retainers and scowls from the assembled shinobi, outside of the Elders who seemed undecided.
“My lord, as jonin representative I really must protest, perhaps a vote among the chunins and jonins would better reflect the majority’s belief that Hatake Kakashi is the best successor to the Fifth,” reasoned Shikaku.
Seeing his only bastion of firm support, the Daimyo and his retainers, waiver Danzo jumped to his feet.
“The cowardly Third and those who follow his philosophy have brought this village to near ruin, after years of the Third, it’s only right that a man of action is put in charge. We cannot have votes in a time of emergency such as now, we must be swift and relentless in showing the other villages our strength” the “Root” leader retorted.
“Enough!” bellowed the strange Daimyo, “We’ve made our decision: Konoha is under your command Danzo, do not let us down.” With that the Land of Fire’s political elite followed their master out of the airy conference chamber.
Danzo gets to his feet and walks past Shikaku to the exit, where two masked ‘Root’ members await their commanding officer.
Shikaku glances dangerously at Danzo and rushes to an alternative exit to warn Kakashi to look after the bed-ridden Fifth.

Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and Shizune sombrely surround Tsunade, the once stunningly beautiful Senju princess. Covered in easily seen wrinkles and her face robbed of its youthful lustre, Sakura could barely hold back her tears. Her master, the medical genius of Konoha, was still in a coma and even Shizune was unsure if she could recover.
I promise to make you proud, Tsunade-sama! Please be around to watch me grow into someone you can be truly call your apprentice....Sakura mentally pleaded as Naruto and Kakashi got up to fetch some food and water for their exhausted comrades.
“I am sure Tsunade-sama will recover,” Shizune quietly surmised. “She needs you more than ever Sakura, you’re her legacy in Konoha, her gift to the village.”
“Why me, you’re her first pupil Shizune-sempai!’
“I may be her first, but you are her favourite,” declared Shizune with one of her trademark radiant smiles.
Outside of the large tent for the Fifth, an entire unit of ANBU ‘Root’ lay in wait for the confirmation from the Sixth. The 4-man unit stays hidden behind the large trees surrounding the tent, grasping their standard-issue ninjatos.

Samui, Omoi and Karui march to the make-shift tent city built where Konoha once was and are pointed to the largest tent, the new office of the Hokage.
“I wonder who it is...,” ponders Omoi, “maybe they chose a hottie as their leader like last time! Or maybe she’ll be a beast like Karui....wow that’s depressing.”
Omoi barely ducked under the barrage of shuriken thrown by his angered teammate.
They managed to reach the large, but amazingly drab tent that was the Hokage’s new residence. All around masked ANBU were on guard and only after showing their Land of Fire permits were they let in to meet with the new shinobi ruler.
Samui’s beautiful face erupted in confusion when she saw Danzo sit on a makeshift throne, surrounded by his sychophantic operatives.
That man! He was Raikage-sama’s ally in Konoha about 4 years ago, how did he become Hokage so soon? Was it a coup as they had discussed? That’d explain the heavy guard... she pondered, ignoring the looks from her teammates.
“Welcome to Konoha, Cloud ninja. I am the lord and master of this village, the Rokudaime Hokage,” Danzo bragged with a smile from ear-to-ear.

Naruto and Kakashi gather water at a nearby stream only to have Shikaku run up, out of breath and rambling incoherently.
“Danzo...he... the Fire Daimyo....he’s the Sixth!” exploded the jonin representative.
The son and former pupil of the Fourth could only gaze at Shikamaru’s father with utter confusion and allow the man to re-gain his breath.
“It’s Danzo, he overcame my objection, he’s the newly appointed Sixth!” he finally blurted after several rasping breaths.
Naruto’s eyes grew in shock as Kakashi’s one eye narrowed menacingly.
Next time! Naruto 452: The Will of Fire Extinguished?

Freakout
06-05-2009, 09:31 PM
So many possibilities at this point of time, still I think I'll try my luck again though it might contain some fan fictional wishes.

One of my rare long predictions:

Shikaku is pissed about this decision while Danzou is already taking out some blueprints. "This is the right decision Daimiyo. I already prepared blueprints for rebuilding for such a case because I knew under the old lead this will happen at some point." Danzou says.

"Fine, fine Rokudaime. Since I have to bear the costs for rebuilding this is a good opportunity to look at them." The fire Daimyo thoughtful says.

"Of cours lord. I kept the cost as low as possible. You sure will be pleased." he conspiritional says.

Shikaku now is really pissed. "Wait a moment sire. Shouldn't we at least listen to what Kakashi says. He just visits the unconscious Tsunade to see if she has awaken."

"Indeed, if she awakens there won't be any need to appoint another Hokage right now to protect the village. I accept this pledge." The Daimyo agrees.

Danzou is now the one who is enraged but for now he can't change things. "besides of this I wonder if he has something to counter Danzous arguments" the Daimyo concludes.

Scene Switch Akatsuki Hideout

"I have to speak with Sasuke and his Team." Madara said.

He goes where Sauske is supposed to be at the moment. but He and his Team already left.

"Where the hell is he? I know he is somewhere between here and Konoha. I am totally not in the mood to search him now..."

Switch scene to Kakashi and Naruto.

"So this is how she really looks... even older than old man Sandaime was. Just skin and bones..." Naruto noticed. (note no panel with her old body is seen)

"Well, she already is over 50 and the side effect of her Genesis Rebirth causes and speed up of aging." Kakashi commented.

"Yeah she doesn't look healthy." Naruto adds. "Shizune will she be all right?" he asked.

Sakura already left the shelter because she couldn't bear seeing her master that weak and pathetic.

"She sure will but it could take weeks or even months. It doesn't seem she will wake up soon. For this time we need a temporary Hokage." Shizune spoke.

"I vote for Kakashi sensai, he is strong and smart, he sure would fill that gab well" Naruto energetic says.

"Thank you Naruto but I wonder why you won't claim the titel now, after all you just safed the village and beat an enemy not even she or me would stand a chance." Kakashi surprised mentioned.

"Sensei, I still have much to learn before I can be Hokage and I'm sure Jiraya, old geezer, Tsunade and my father would agree with me." he says calm.

Kakashiand Shizune are shocked. "Your father?!"

"Yes, I recently learned the fourth was my father. I tell you more another time but I want to know more about him, do you know something? Can you tell me about my mother as well?" Naruto sad asked.

Kakashi starts to tell a little story. "Well, I can tell you much about him, after all Namikaze Minato was my senpai for a while as well but this is for another time. Regarding your mother not much. I didn't knew her. Tsunade or jiraya would suit besser for this because the fought along Uzumaki Kushina and the former whirlpool country in the last war as well. All I know is short after your birth and because of shinobi shortage which forced her, she vanished on a mission. We assume she is already dead though we don't know, she was pretty strong."

"I see, so why did no one tell me about my heriage." he wondered.

"To protect you from Minatos foes. Because he was so strong and famous he had many enemys, many strong enemies." Kakashi ended.

"I understand but at least I know now there names." Naruto spoke with a soften voice.

"We can talk more another time Naruto. Right now an emergency meeting is held and we should soon go before our rather dim daimyo decides wrong. Tsunade won't awaken soon anyway." Kakashy spoke in a rush.

"We?" Naruto asked.

"Yes, we!" he repeated. "After all you were the one defeating Pain and therfore deserves to have a voice as well in it, besides you will learn something important for a future Hokage" he ends while swirling Narutos hair.

"Thank you sensai" were Narutos last words before the head towards the meeting place.

End of chapter. Next week Narutos opinion.

ralatone
06-05-2009, 10:52 PM
I predict that the cloud nin guy will most likely hit on Sakura, Hinata, or Ino (TenTen....eh). While the dark cloud nin girl will hit on Naruto. The reactions will be great too ^^

TheSixthHokage
06-05-2009, 10:57 PM
I predict that the cloud nin guy will most likely hit on Sakura, Hinata, or Ino (TenTen....eh). While the dark cloud nin girl will hit on Naruto. The reactions will be great too ^^

I want Naruto to be the new hunk character of Konoha, it's long overdue. Sasuke's selfish ways got him tons of babes, Naruto bled for the good of all... he should be swarmed even more so! :P

ralatone
06-05-2009, 11:00 PM
He will, remember how the ladies thought of Gaara back in the Suna ark ? Basically when you're a Hero you get the babezzzz lol

jeanericuser
06-05-2009, 11:31 PM
A new pathway emerges

Naruto, kikashi, yamoto, shikaku, sakura, sai, and shikimaru are all sitting around a camp fire in a field with tents near by. The light shines upon their faces with ominous glow. They all look shocked as they stare at naruto.
Kakashi: "So that is the story of pain. A very interesting story indeed. When this is over you will definately have to write about this."
Shikaku: "Indeed. What you have learned in the last day may be some of the most important information we have ever gotten thus far not only on danzou but also on akatsuki."
Naruto: "But what about the vision I had of my father?"
Shikimaru: "It is possible that pain was trying to inflitrate your mind to force you to not release the seal."
Yamoto: "That is very unlikely. Only someone who understands the seal could regress it as far back as it has become. If not for that than you would surely have been killed had you broken the seal naruto. I guess you can thank your father for saving your life."
Kakashi has a flash back to the fourth hokage teaching him the rasengan in the field for the first time.
Kakashi: "All I know is your father would be very proud of you for what you have done today and Im sure dead or not he will always be with you."
Sai is reading through a book then stops and pulls out some meat from a bag.
Sai: "Anyone hungry? I hear its a common traditions for people to sit in front of a camp fire together and tell ghost stories or sing songs."
Naruto: "....."
Sakura hits Sai over the head.
Sakura: "Now is not the time to joke about ghosts during times like these."
Shikaku gets a concerned look and looks at shikimaru who nods in agreement.
Shikaku: "So what should we do about Danzou? If what you say is correct and then there is sufficient evidence to prove danzou has committed treason."
Kakashi: "Do you think we could get a private audience with the daimyo?"
Shikaku: "Unlikely. Danzou is already making efforts to tighten down any efforts to stop any dissent to his becoming hokage."
Naruto: "What if we forced our way in with a distraction. We might then be able to get into see the Daimyo."
Shikimaru: "Its possible but very unwise. Since the attack the security around konoha has become increasingly tight. Sure many of them are not in good shape since the attack but it would be unwise to make any forced effort."
A figure emerges from the shadows and heads towards the fire. Its Neji and Guy. The others are surprised when they see them appear.
Guy: "We could not help but over hear your conversation. We may have some good news to inform you about. Anbu is searching for you and requesting that you head to the council chambers tomorrow morning."
Naruto: "What for?"
Neji: "They want to hear what information you have gathered thus far on akatsuki."
Shikaku: "Than I guess we do not need to force the daimyo to listen to us. I guess the fate of the village is in your hands now Naruto. Maybe you can do what I could not and convince the daimyo not to make danzou hokage."
Naruto: "I will try my best."

Team Samui is sitting on a rock overlooking the village along with an anbu black ops ninja nearby looking on at the village.
Karui: "All this was done by one ninja?!"
Omoi: "Must have been one hell of a battle. How many people faught in this battle?"
Samui: "Actually there was several ninja that did this but its kind of complicated since there is a lot of wierd things that happened during this fight."
Omoi: "What kind of wierd things?"
Samui: "Its too long and difficult to explain. The good thing is the fight is over and now akatsuki may have lost not only their strongest fighters but also their leader."
Karui: "Does that mean we can leave now? There is nothing much to do here and I doubt there will be any cute rich guys to date."
Omoi: "Maybe if you actually spent more than just a few minutes staring at the village from a distance and showing some skin you may get lucky."
Karui gets angry and gets ready to charge at Omoi.
Samui: "Cool it you two. We will be leaving this village soon. Besides I just got a request from the Daimyo of the fire country. He has asked that we accept an assignment on our trip back home."
Omoi looks at samui with a curious eye while looking down at the village.
Omoi: "What kind of assignment?"

The council chamber is shown from the outside. Inside many of the people in the room are sitting intently looking at Naruto. Two of the council members are shocked. One of them has a concerned look while another is look at danzou. Danzou is visably shaken while wearing a hokage outfit. The daimyo is looking at naruto with obvious interest.
Daimyo: "So that is how akatsuki was formed? The ambitions of children threatened by war. I had expected there would be something greater but this is interesting."
Danzou: "Are you seriously gonna take this story as being true. It is barely accurate."
One of the elders looks at danzou with a stern look.
Elder: "So this whole attack could have been avoided long ago. Is that not true danzou?"
Danzou: "I made the best decisions I could at that time. If had more resources than maybe I could have stopped akatsuki before this happened."
Daimyo: "What is in the past is in the past. There is nothing that can be done about this now except to use what information we have now. While your actions have indeed been questionable danzou. I can not fault you for trying to eliminate akatsuki even if it meant making an alliance as unwise as what you made."
Danzou smiles and Shikaku gets noticeably upset.
Shikaku: "But he was responcible for provoking the wrath of akatsuki. If not for that than akatsuki could very well have been our allies."
Elder looks sternly at Shikaku. Kakashi puts his hand on shikaku's shoulder and shakes his head.
Daimyo: "The matter of Danzou's actions in the past is done. The more important issue now is dealing with akatsuki in its present form. To that end I am reccomending that Naruto present this information at the meeting of hokages."
Danzou gets upset and looks at naruto with an angry look.
Danzou: "The words of mere genin are meaningless during a time like this. Allow me to present the evidence. Besides this boy is in mortal danger with akatsuki now more than ever attempting to capture him."
Naruto gets indignant and stands up looking at danzou in anger.
Naruto: "I can defend myself just find Danzou. Have you forgotten it was I who defeated Pain?"
Kakashi: "Easy naruto. As much as I hate to say it but I have to agree with Danzou this time. Naruto is not safe alone. If I may I would like to volunteer as his bodyguard and protector."
One of the elders whispers something into the Daimyo's ear and he raises an eyebrow.
Daimyo: "That will be unnecessary kakashi. Apparently the cloud village has already sent a group to inform us concerning the meeting of hokages. It is therefore my decision that you naruto shall accompany this group back to the cloud village where you will attend the meeting of hokages."
A knock sounds at the door and a masked anbu black ops ninja goes over and opens the door.
Daimyo: "With that out of the way. Naruto let me now introduce you to your new bodyguards enroute to the cloud village and your future bodyguards, Team Samui."
Team Samui looks stands in the door way. They are smiling and looking at everyone in the room. Samui looks at naruto with a serious expression.
Samui: "Pack your things and say your good byes naruto. We leave at sunset tonight."

Rapidd
06-06-2009, 12:04 AM

if he hits on hinata i bet someone might get jealous and get in his face about it

redslayer218
06-06-2009, 12:19 AM
my prediction:

hinata and naruto go on a walk to talk about things, but they are interrupted by someone telling naruto that there is a meeting going on to decide the next hokage.

back at the meeting skikaku is trying to reason with the fire lord that danzou would destroy all the progress that the village has been making towards having better relations with the other villages. Naruto is outside with his ear to the door and busts in after hear that danzou is the 6th, and insists that the fire lord waits for tsuande to wake up and see if she can pick someone to replace her.

oh yeah just to let you all know tobi is madara, he is not obito or danzou, deal with it, danzou is the only that is possible but its just of a huge stretch. so please can you people stop being creazy and believing that tobi isn't madara

JenovaCake
06-06-2009, 03:00 AM
my prediction:

hinata and naruto go on a walk to talk about things, but they are interrupted by someone telling naruto that there is a meeting going on to decide the next hokage.

back at the meeting skikaku is trying to reason with the fire lord that danzou would destroy all the progress that the village has been making towards having better relations with the other villages. Naruto is outside with his ear to the door and busts in after hear that danzou is the 6th, and insists that the fire lord waits for tsuande to wake up and see if she can pick someone to replace her.

oh yeah just to let you all know tobi is madara, he is not obito or danzou, deal with it, danzou is the only that is possible but its just of a huge stretch. so please can you people stop being creazy and believing that tobi isn't madara

This sounds like a pretty good prediction, although all the ones i've read so far are pretty good.

Even Danzou is ruled out, you see some of his face when he talks to Sasuke and it's young looking. Unless he is hiding a half young face under the bandages lol

Dagoro
06-06-2009, 04:56 AM
I doubt we'll see any interaction between NaruHina in the next few chapters, Kishi is a tease.

This Danzou deal and the Kage summit invite will come first.

Gmar
06-06-2009, 05:06 AM
i guess the part where sakura punhes naruto is to set the point that there freinds and it's moreof a bro sis relationship although 451 ima not sure i agree that 450 did go a bit fast so i guess sauske might show up next but those other injas from i forget wat country but dey'll probably say somthing about sasuke being in the akatski since dere closer to the village

meatwad
06-06-2009, 05:14 AM
sasuke comes back to destroy village
but he is to late and finds out danzou is the new hokage.
sasuke kills danzo(cuz if the uchiha drama and what not)
then naruto possibly fights sasuke or becomes hokage. yay lol

Dagoro
06-06-2009, 05:18 AM
i guess the part where sakura punhes naruto is to set the point that there freinds and it's moreof a bro sis relationship

Sakura is a typical Tsundere. However im not worried about that because the way kishi set up the confession indicates a high chance of NH happening if you go by the usuall writing schemes.

thegodfather2450
06-06-2009, 06:16 AM
no probably naruto will be out after meeting the clouud ninjas looking for the 8th tail and meet with kisame .during that time sasuke infiltrated konoha andstarts his own mission.

ecksss
06-06-2009, 06:32 AM
kakashi can't be hokage...he must stay with naruto in missions..if he became hokage he don't have time to train naruto...and naruto still don't know how to fight against the sharingan...kakashi must teach him that. I think tsunade will wake up until they will build danzou's statue..she have an important role(that's way kishi still hold her in manga..c'mon he can kill her before..all the villagers was there to see her death)

vasellhs
06-06-2009, 06:49 AM
A new pathway emerges

The council chamber is shown from the outside. Inside many of the people in the room are sitting intently looking at Naruto. Two of the council members are shocked. One of them has a concerned look while another is look at danzou. Danzou is visably shaken while wearing a hokage outfit. The daimyo is looking at naruto with obvious interest.
Daimyo: "So that is how akatsuki was formed? The ambitions of children threatened by war. I had expected there would be something greater but this is interesting."
Danzou: "Are you seriously gonna take this story as being true. It is barely accurate."
One of the elders looks at danzou with a stern look.
Elder: "So this whole attack could have been avoided long ago. Is that not true danzou?"
Danzou: "I made the best decisions I could at that time. If had more resources than maybe I could have stopped akatsuki before this happened."
Daimyo: "What is in the past is in the past. There is nothing that can be done about this now except to use what information we have now. While your actions have indeed been questionable danzou. I can not fault you for trying to eliminate akatsuki even if it meant making an alliance as unwise as what you made."
Danzou smiles and Shikaku gets noticeably upset.
Shikaku: "But he was responcible for provoking the wrath of akatsuki. If not for that than akatsuki could very well have been our allies."
Elder looks sternly at Shikaku. Kakashi puts his hand on shikaku's shoulder and shakes his head.
Daimyo: "The matter of Danzou's actions in the past is done. The more important issue now is dealing with akatsuki in its present form. To that end I am reccomending that Naruto present this information at the meeting of hokages."
Danzou gets upset and looks at naruto with an angry look.
Danzou: "The words of mere genin are meaningless during a time like this. Allow me to present the evidence. Besides this boy is in mortal danger with akatsuki now more than ever attempting to capture him."
Naruto gets indignant and stands up looking at danzou in anger.

I really like the way you made the Daimyo support Danzou even after learning about his past.

I predict that Sasuke arrives next and the Daimyo learns about the Uchiha. I don't think he'll still keep his cool. If Sasuke arrives now there's a chance to see team 7 reunion. On the other hand it seems impossible for Sasuke to explain what he's learned to the Daimyo or anyone else. He'll just try to kill Danzou. I just wish they could sometime share their information.

The Special One
06-06-2009, 08:07 AM
kakashi can't be hokage...he must stay with naruto in missions..if he became hokage he don't have time to train naruto...and naruto still don't know how to fight against the sharingan...kakashi must teach him that. I think tsunade will wake up until they will build danzou's statue..she have an important role(that's way kishi still hold her in manga..c'mon he can kill her before..all the villagers was there to see her death)

Not saying Kakashi will be Hokage, but that's part of growing up for Naruto. When a shinobi reaches Chuunin-Jounin level, they become capable of being part of and or commanding a small unit. Naruto doesn't particularly need Kakashi for missions, he is now a capable shinobi. However, if Kakashi is free, I don't quite suppose he wouldn't join him on missions. But I don't think Kakashi not being available is reason enough for Naruto not to attend assigned missions.

Naruto has a general idea for facing a sharingan user already. One on one, forget about it however, with an ally, attack the rear for distraction and then attack the front. Incase of genjutsu, Naruto has 1000 shadow clones, he'll be able to back himself up and get himself out if it. Of course it is kind of skeptical and perhaps not executed perfectly from Naruto (he tried with Itachi.) But he's getting the hang of it.

JenovaCake
06-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Not saying Kakashi will be Hokage, but that's part of growing up for Naruto. When a shinobi reaches Chuunin-Jounin level, they become capable of being part of and or commanding a small unit. Naruto doesn't particularly need Kakashi for missions, he is now a capable shinobi. However, if Kakashi is free, I don't quite suppose he wouldn't join him on missions. But I don't think Kakashi not being available is reason enough for Naruto not to attend assigned missions.

Naruto has a general idea for facing a sharingan user already. One on one, forget about it however, with an ally, attack the rear for distraction and then attack the front. Incase of genjutsu, Naruto has 1000 shadow clones, he'll be able to back himself up and get himself out if it. Of course it is kind of skeptical and perhaps not executed perfectly from Naruto (he tried with Itachi.) But he's getting the hang of it.

Lol now i'm imagining Naruto leading Konohamaru's squad on a mission or two. Sexy jutsu's all over the country!

jeanericuser
06-06-2009, 10:57 AM
Lol now i'm imagining Naruto leading Konohamaru's squad on a mission or two. Sexy jutsu's all over the country!

That is why konohamaru is even in the series along with his two little friends. The three of them will be naruto's future genin underlings. Why else would naruto mentor him and teach him something as advanced as the rasengan. Even ebisu has said that naruto may have been a better trainer for konohamaru than he was.

Myth
06-06-2009, 11:23 AM

trying anything against itachi sharingan defensively wise is like trying to ride an SUV over the thinest sheet of ice without it breaking.

liondemon
06-06-2009, 11:53 AM
That is why konohamaru is even in the series along with his two little friends. The three of them will be naruto's future genin underlings. Why else would naruto mentor him and teach him something as advanced as the rasengan. Even ebisu has said that naruto may have been a better trainer for konohamaru than he was.

Possibly and it would be nice, but i think by the time Naruto knows enough of the basics to train a squad, Konohamaru at least should already be a chunnin or even a jounin himself, plus Naruto and Konohamaru are only a few years apart. I would love for Naruto to be his sensei, but i jut dont know. I think Konohamaru will just be the one Naruto teaches jutsu to on the side and become the Hokage after Naruto, kinda like how the 1st pased it down to his little brother. Shikamaru will train Asuma's kid someday. Naruto will likely not be a sensei intil Kakahi has a kid, which should happen over the next time skip.

jeanericuser
06-06-2009, 02:57 PM
Kakahi has a kid, which should happen over the next time skip.

I doubt that will happen though I one time had a theory that Jiraiya before he left konoha and got killed had a one night stand with Tsunade. The result being that Tsunade through all these events has been keeping one big secret that sakura will discover very soon. Tsunade is pregnent! How would that be for a surprise. :eek:

TheSixthHokage
06-06-2009, 04:10 PM
I doubt that will happen though I one time had a theory that Jiraiya before he left konoha and got killed had a one night stand with Tsunade. The result being that Tsunade through all these events has been keeping one big secret that sakura will discover very soon. Tsunade is pregnent! How would that be for a surprise. :eek:

She's 50... she probably went through menopause already and do you realize how insane that idea is? You might as well have had Naruto lose his cherry to Tsunade.

poolangya
06-06-2009, 05:37 PM
warning:explicit content

my 451 prediction:

page 1: Danzou gets to use his evil grin,saying "I am now the 6th hokage"
page 2: Shikaku flares up, demands further review of FD's decision "This is absurd,holy mackerel,what drugs are you on?dumb fire daimyo is dumb"growled Shikaku to FireDaimyo
page 3: Fire Daimyo realized the insult,Danzou commanded the detainment of Shikaku.
page 4: Danzou gets to use his evil grin again, saying "no one can stop me now!"
page 5: scene change to Naruto and others in front of granny huge mams.
page 6: looking down sadly at granny tsunade,Naruto asks if she will make it.
page 7: sakura and shizune shakes their head,"we can't find anything wrong with her,but she is really weak,and failing fast."
page 8: hinata used byakugan, then found something blocking the chakra vein leading to granny's left mam.informed the medic nins present.
page 9: a flood of hope came pouring down on the present konoha ninjas as their 5th hokage still has a hope. Naruto congratulates Hinata and thanked her.she blushed
page10: somehow they felt alone in the room,Hinata just wants Naruto to hold her hand.She wants to hug him the way sakura did,of course without punching him first.
page11: as she began to speak,to remind him of what she said before,fearful he might have forgotten already, the fat father and son akimichi charged into the room.
page12: "bad news, Danzou is now hokage,and they have Shikaku in the prison cells.
page13: as they burst out from the medic tent, hundreds of anbus are already on position, seeing they are outnumbered and konoha shinobis at that,they decided to calm themselves."Later.",kakashi said
page14: team samui then arrives at the scene, kakashi had to reveal his sharingan, hiashi and Neji activated their byakugan,yamato became hard as wood,and all the girls went from envious to enormously envious.Naruto just looked,still no malice from our hero
page15: samui spoke with kakashi and the wooden yamato. then focused her eyes on Naruto, the number one unpredictable ninja,soon to be the number one babe magnet of Fire Country.
page16: of course, Sakura became dead jealous,as she lacks the necessary "arsenal" to compete with such a huge adversary. Hinata, blushed and is torn between tearing up the new arrival, or tearing up her baggy sweaters to reveal herself believing she have a fair chance against samui.
page17: Danzou arriving at the scene, telling everyone, "Hey, i am the 6th hokage. as for my first decree, *no frogs allowed*" then used his evil grin a third time in one chapter.
credits.

Dagoro
06-06-2009, 05:40 PM
Lol nice one Pool.

Breasts stand off, Sakura gets knocked off the competiton right away.

stubborn_d0nkey
06-06-2009, 05:54 PM
correct me if i am mistaken, but naruto knows nothing od danzo and how he has been threaten as a threat by tsunade and the others, that is why i think it is odd that people are predicting that naruto will react when he hears that danzo is hokage. of course after being warned by several trusted people he will become somewhat hostile, but if he does react badly it will be because he doesn't want tsunade to be relieved, or he feels that kakashi or somebody else is better, nothing concerning danyo

TheSixthHokage
06-06-2009, 06:01 PM
correct me if i am mistaken, but naruto knows nothing od danzo and how he has been threaten as a threat by tsunade and the others, that is why i think it is odd that people are predicting that naruto will react when he hears that danzo is hokage. of course after being warned by several trusted people he will become somewhat hostile, but if he does react badly it will be because he doesn't want tsunade to be relieved, or he feels that kakashi or somebody else is better, nothing concerning danyo

You're right he is not aware of the 'Root' plot to take over, as no one is but Tsunade really. I think Naruto would be angered about Tsunade being replaced more than anything as she is still alive just unconscious, but Danzo will quickly run afoul of Naruto for insulting the Third and his pupils, I can guarantee that.

jeanericuser
06-06-2009, 06:05 PM
She's 50... she probably went through menopause already and do you realize how insane that idea is? You might as well have had Naruto lose his cherry to Tsunade.

Hahahahaha Believe it or not but some women have had children even at the ripe age of 60. I know very wierd but considering how those two were you never can tell what was going on behind closed doors.

As for naruto and tsunade, well that doesnt say someone could not mind control him and make him bang her. Wouldnt that be a plot twist that would make even sakura faint in shock.

correct me if i am mistaken, but naruto knows nothing od danzo and how he has been threaten as a threat by tsunade and the others, that is why i think it is odd that people are predicting that naruto will react when he hears that danzo is hokage.

He knows of danzou working with known enemies of konoha. He knows danzou uses members of root to assassinate people as evidenced by sai attempting to assassinate sasuke. He knows of danzou attempting to make an alliance with orochimaru despite him being an enemy of the village. Naruto knows many things about danzou from the others Im sure so its no mystery he would oppose the election of danzou to the office of hokage.

Tzu Men
06-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Since Pain revived everyone he killed upon arriving in Konoha, the frogs might work out that the messenger toad was killed by someone else. I doubt that will happen soon though, but I can see the action returning to plague Danzou's plans as Hokage.

TheSixthHokage
06-06-2009, 06:09 PM
Since Pain revived everyone he killed upon arriving in Konoha, the frogs might work out that the messenger toad was killed by someone else. I doubt that will happen soon though, but I can see the action returning to plague Danzou's plans as Hokage.

So long as he's killed by a FRS I am happy :).

athary
06-06-2009, 07:20 PM
i read that kakashi isn't gonna be hokage. this is absolutly not true. There is no other way. if we think logically . we knowtsunade is gonna die like the other legendary sannins. that's just a fact. second who fitted tobe the next hokage. that is only kakashi
he knows more or copied moore than 1000 justus. he is a genius. and kishi gave hints during the mangaa soo i think it's clear. Danzou will be stopped somehoww. it's onlythat wath remains uknown

jeanericuser
06-06-2009, 08:09 PM
i read that kakashi isn't gonna be hokage. this is absolutly not true. There is no other way. if we think logically . we knowtsunade is gonna die like the other legendary sannins. that's just a fact. second who fitted tobe the next hokage. that is only kakashi
he knows more or copied moore than 1000 justus. he is a genius. and kishi gave hints during the mangaa soo i think it's clear. Danzou will be stopped somehoww. it's onlythat wath remains uknown

Dude you crack me up. Your post has definately given me some good laughs for tonight. I could I admit post some truely disparaging remarks but I will keep this to myself. Thanks for the chuckles.

jericho Uzimaki
06-06-2009, 08:28 PM
oh my i just thought of something!! what if a relative of (or) kushina Uzumaki taught naruto whirl pool(water) jutsus!! that +wind element = Hurricane jutsu +sage/kyuubi mode + flash step (4th technique) + .....wait for it...Multi shadow clone jutsu = everyones but kicked in akatsuki and entire village defended against any assault. sounds like 7th Hokage material to me folks!

Servo
06-06-2009, 08:39 PM
So long as he's killed by a FRS I am happy :).

Lol, that would be one big surprise. Danzou is just chilling in the Hokage office, and this insane mini-cyclone of death comes flying through the window.

liondemon
06-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Cant just kill the elected Hokage just cuz u dont agree with his methods. If that were the case, Danzou would have likely tried to kill the 1st and 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th Hokage since he was a boy. Uchiha were "justly killed" for some shit like that. If the Fire Lord gave him the title then to go against the Hokage in a battle would be treason to the utmost degree. Danzou boutaget brand new on they ass. They must follow his orders or likely be killed knowing Danzou. There will be La Resistance of the Revolution, but it wont be so direct until the needed incriminating evidence is gathered . They must prove Danzou is "doing something wrong" in this shinobi world. Im sure they already know he makes kids kill one another as their graduation test. Why would Danzou even adopt something "Madara's village" stopped practicing, and in Konoha of all places, and why would it be allowed? In this shinobi world they need something reeeeeeeeeeeeeal bad on Danzou to justly attacking him.

This leads me to believe that the Feudal Lords that the villages serve may be the main people causing a lot of trouble in the shinobi world. I read on this forum someone mentioned that the Lords sit back gettin fat and dont know how it really is growing up in the shinobi hoods ghetto and streets. Lords want more money and more power so these greedy fucks are likely asking for the villages to give them more, causing Hokages to take drastic measures, leading to wars. "Go steal the Byakugan, it's not fair the Fire Lord has the only 2 dojutsus and the 9 tails fox. "

Now that we saw the process of electing and the little sneaky council member who was feeding the Lord words like he be feedin him the salami at night, Naruto may have to change that too. Maybe the villages will work for their Lords but no longer "serve", answer to their lords. Hokage and his advisors alone determine the future Hokage. Maybe Naruto will enlighten them on how shinobi live and die and treat lives like disposable tools and live through Pain, all so that the Lords can have more of what they already have more than enough of. Or something like that. One or the other.

TheSixthHokage
06-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Cant just kill the elected Hokage just cuz u dont agree with his methods. If that were the case, Danzou would have likely tried to kill the 1st and 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th Hokage since he was a boy. Uchiha were "justly killed" for some shit like that. If the Fire Lord gave him the title then to go against the Hokage in a battle would be treason to the utmost degree. Danzou boutaget brand new on they ass. They must follow his orders or likely be killed knowing Danzou. There will be La Resistance of the Revolution, but it wont be so direct until the needed incriminating evidence is gathered . They must prove Danzou is "doing something wrong" in this shinobi world. Im sure they already know he makes kids kill one another as their graduation test. Why would Danzou even adopt something "Madara's village" stopped practicing, and in Konoha of all places, and why would it be allowed? In this shinobi world they need something reeeeeeeeeeeeeal bad on Danzou to justly attacking him.

This leads me to believe that the Feudal Lords that the villages serve may be the main people causing a lot of trouble in the shinobi world. I read on this forum someone mentioned that the Lords sit back gettin fat and dont know how it really is growing up in the shinobi hoods ghetto and streets. Lords want more money and more power so these greedy fucks are likely asking for the villages to give them more, causing Hokages to take drastic measures, leading to wars. "Go steal the Byakugan, it's not fair the Fire Lord has the only 2 dojutsus and the 9 tails fox. "

Now that we saw the process of electing and the little sneaky council member who was feeding the Lord words like he be feedin him the salami at night, Naruto may have to change that too. Maybe the villages will work for their Lords but no longer "serve", answer to their lords. Hokage and his advisors alone determine the future Hokage. Maybe Naruto will enlighten them on how shinobi live and die and treat lives like disposable tools and live through Pain, all so that the Lords can have more of what they already have more than enough of. Or something like that. One or the other.

1) He wasn't elected, he was appointed. HUGE difference, the Fire Daimyo gave him the office based on a whim pratically.
2) Being able to and wanting to are two different things... Danzo knew he'd need an incident like the Invasion of Pain to be able to seize power without a civil war, he's a Konoha ultra-patriot, not a fool.
3) I always assumed 'Root' was very secretive about training methods and that allowed them to replicate the Hidden Village of the Mist's brutal initiation ceremony.
4) You're assuming Tsunade won't awaken and reveal everything to the council, or Danzo doesn't attempt to kill the Fifth to cement his rule, thus causing his own downfall at the hands of Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto.
5) It's been acknowledged that the current Hokage determines their successor, unless they are killed, then it goes to a decision of the elders and as of 450, the Fire Daimyo. Perhaps it's a co-ordinate position, as in the Hokage could appoint a new Fire Daimyo if the noble family entrusted with that office died out.

shinratensei
06-06-2009, 11:34 PM
Naruto 451 PREDICTION FROM NARUTO CENTRAL AT HERE (http://naruto-r.blogspot.com/2009/06/naruto-chapter-451-spoiler-predictions.html)

shinratensei
06-06-2009, 11:36 PM
My predict is tsunade will wake up

TheSixthHokage
^ My prediction wasn't properly credited t3h l4me.... oh well, can't wait for Tuesday.

Myth
Lion demon there's 2 things here..

1 - its not that danzo didn't kill the hokage its that if he tried they would murder him with their eyes closed...

2 - if u can kill someone u usually do....

Freakout
06-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Well, the Team Samui crush idea promises interesting development ways. Further what about Kakashi getting seventh Hokage (after Danzou) and making Naruto to a legend like Jiraya but this is all futures play, what Kishi pulls out counts in the end even if it is crappy as some things he did until now. I wonder what happens next but well I think and hope spoilers will occur as soon as last week.

TheSixthHokage
06-06-2009, 11:41 PM
No, Danzo won't be recognized as the genuine Sixth it tarnishes too many good shinobi's memories...he can't be a successor to Minato, Hiruzen, Hashirama, Tobirama and so forth.

Myth
06-06-2009, 11:52 PM
No, Danzo won't be recognized as the genuine Sixth it tarnishes too many good shinobi's memories...he can't be a successor to Minato, Hiruzen, Hashirama, Tobirama and so forth.

technically speaking he can't be the successor period, since he is way to old nd past his time...

Im still very eager to find out at what age minato became kage kakashi is only 29 nd minato was even younger... i put my money he was made kage at around 22-25 which made him the youngest hokage ever.

If he was alive still there would be no surpassing him if he was that good at such a young age nd already called the greatest hoakge just imagine the guy when he got older ... Madara was smart in using the kyuubi i give him that.

liondemon
06-07-2009, 12:01 AM
1) He wasn't elected, he was appointed. HUGE difference, the Fire Daimyo gave him the office based on a whim pratically.
2) Being able to and wanting to are two different things... Danzo knew he'd need an incident like the Invasion of Pain to be able to seize power without a civil war, he's a Konoha ultra-patriot, not a fool.
3) I always assumed 'Root' was very secretive about training methods and that allowed them to replicate the Hidden Village of the Mist's brutal initiation ceremony.
4) You're assuming Tsunade won't awaken and reveal everything to the council, or Danzo doesn't attempt to kill the Fifth to cement his rule, thus causing his own downfall at the hands of Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto.
5) It's been acknowledged that the current Hokage determines their successor, unless they are killed, then it goes to a decision of the elders and as of 450, the Fire Daimyo. Perhaps it's a co-ordinate position, as in the Hokage could appoint a new Fire Daimyo if the noble family entrusted with that office died out.

1) Maybe im wrong or read a bad translation but didnt the Lords say it's settled, Danzou is Hokage? Everyone was waiting to hear the lords decision and he "settled it". He appointed him without anyone else saying one good thing about Danzou except his pet and Danzou himself. ure right appointed
2) Im saying there are rules that even Danzou respects to a degree when he is a heartless killer anyway who has always hated Senju and their teachings and has wanted to be Hokage since Sarutobi's days.
3) Not secretive enough since it was mentioned in the mnaga. If any non Root shinobi had that info, so would the Hokage
4) Im assuming that Tsunade has no prrof of anything to dethrone tsunade. Im also assuming that when Tsunade awakens, she will never be able to be a "shinobi" again, definitely not Hokage. Sannin have all played their big part in this story. Im assuming Tsunade wont last long anyway but if she does, once the decision has been made it's been made. I know Danzou wouldnt give it back anyway.
5)Lord of the land the villages are on has been shown to have a say in the decision like now and when Jiraiya was elected and the 1st Hokage being chosen over Madara. The Lords own the land so the shinobi serve and protect them as part of their co-op. Yes Hokages have the final say of who governs their village, but im saying this may show naruto and others that anyone other than the Hokage, and his advisors in the event of his death, should not be able to choose who runs their village. Lords opinion may be considered but not final, ever. It's too dangerous

Myth
06-07-2009, 12:14 AM
U read correct Lion demon even in the Binktopia trans the fire lord says "I grant on to you the title of the the Sixth Hokage".. However it's temporary since the guy before says "For the time being" So no danzo carving...

But who knows how this goes down let's not get ahead of ourselves since we know things aren't always what they appear to be in this manga.... Im sure people will protest...

Nd i Still don;t get it why is Shikaku the head jounin is it because he's the oldest from the jounin?

It also seems Shikaku was onto Dazno's plan all along.

kue98
06-07-2009, 12:25 AM
its strange how they decided to choose danzou so quickly....

Vengeance
06-07-2009, 12:28 AM
technically speaking he can't be the successor period, since he is way to old nd past his time...

Im still very eager to find out at what age minato became kage kakashi is only 29 nd minato was even younger... i put my money he was made kage at around 22-25 which made him the youngest hokage ever.

If he was alive still there would be no surpassing him if he was that good at such a young age nd already called the greatest hoakge just imagine the guy when he got older ... Madara was smart in using the kyuubi i give him that.
The youngest Kage ever was Sarutobi not Minato dude... Sarutobi was a fucking kid when he gained the title.

liondemon
06-07-2009, 12:29 AM
U read correct Lion demon even in the Binktopia trans the fire lord says "I grant on to you the title of the the Sixth Hokage".. However it's temporary since the guy before says "For the time being" So no danzo carving...

But who knows how this goes down let's not get ahead of ourselves since we know things aren't always what they appear to be in this manga.... Im sure people will protest...

Nd i Still don;t get it why is Shikaku the head jounin is it because he's the oldest from the jounin?

It also seems Shikaku was onto Dazno's plan all along.

My version, the guy says maybe we should let Danzou handle things my lord and then the Lord stamps Danzou as 6th Nothing leading me to believe anything is temporary. I's not a temporary 5th. Danzou was given the title of the next Hokage. Temp would have been a temp 5th. Tsunade has been bumped

Shikaku is the father of possibly the most natural genius and highly strategic kid in Konoha at the time. I think it just shows where Shikamaru gets his natural talents from. His father is "great" and respected in Konoha for his mind likely more than anything. Asuma always lost to Shikamaru in that board game but Shikamaru lost to pops quick and didnt even see it coming.

Myth
06-07-2009, 01:08 AM
The youngest Kage ever was Sarutobi not Minato dude... Sarutobi was a fucking kid when he gained the title.

Not in the manga he wasn't since i doubt u can be kage and teach 3 other kids:) that anime bullshit isn't real and sarutobi was always a shorty he's naruto height as a grown adult naruto's 15-16...

And if he really was the yougnest they'd say "Sarutobi was even younger" or "sarutobi and mianto were younger"

By the manga the youngest Hoakge is Minato, unless u can prove to me otherwise.

edit: Lion demon read binktopia's trans not sleeyfans they get their shit messed up every time... here's the actual trans

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-450/page016.html

"For the time being"

Edit2: Vengeance the sarutobi becoming hokage anime scene is not in the manga i just checked.

platinumrug
06-07-2009, 01:17 AM
I don't see where it says for the time being.

Myth
06-07-2009, 01:26 AM
I don't see where it says for the time being.

r u serious lmfaoo? read http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-450/page016.html top left corner lol.

icedraon620
06-07-2009, 01:54 AM
Left corner Myth but yeah why can't he be the 6th for the time being then get replaced by someone better like, i don't know, TENTEN.

TheSixthHokage
06-07-2009, 02:20 AM
1) Maybe im wrong or read a bad translation but didnt the Lords say it's settled, Danzou is Hokage? Everyone was waiting to hear the lords decision and he "settled it". He appointed him without anyone else saying one good thing about Danzou except his pet and Danzou himself. ure right appointed
2) Im saying there are rules that even Danzou respects to a degree when he is a heartless killer anyway who has always hated Senju and their teachings and has wanted to be Hokage since Sarutobi's days.
3) Not secretive enough since it was mentioned in the mnaga. If any non Root shinobi had that info, so would the Hokage
4) Im assuming that Tsunade has no prrof of anything to dethrone tsunade. Im also assuming that when Tsunade awakens, she will never be able to be a "shinobi" again, definitely not Hokage. Sannin have all played their big part in this story. Im assuming Tsunade wont last long anyway but if she does, once the decision has been made it's been made. I know Danzou wouldnt give it back anyway.
5)Lord of the land the villages are on has been shown to have a say in the decision like now and when Jiraiya was elected and the 1st Hokage being chosen over Madara. The Lords own the land so the shinobi serve and protect them as part of their co-op. Yes Hokages have the final say of who governs their village, but im saying this may show naruto and others that anyone other than the Hokage, and his advisors in the event of his death, should not be able to choose who runs their village. Lords opinion may be considered but not final, ever. It's too dangerous

1) No, to me, it seemed like Danzo basically coerced the Fire Daimyo into making a rash and rushed decision, while Shikaku was pushing for Kakashi. The latter was only rejected because if the Third was to blame, truly one who follow's his teachings (more or less), would not be much of a change. It was bullshit logic from Danzo.
2) I am not sure he does at all, because if he did he wouldn't have let his "beloved" Konoha nearly die for the sake of his ambitions. Now, if he and 'Root' were fighting Pain tooth-and-nail and THEN he nominated himself, I could see your point, but at this time he just seems to be a self-serving coward who obeyed the rules, simplying because he couldn't win if he broke them (at that time).
3) Probably why the Hokage disbanded them officially after hearing, I doubt the Third or whoever allowed the 'Root' program to commence, thought it would go that far. Danzo probably took his delegated authority too far and was reprimanded.
4) I see Tsunade dying epically as Jiraiya did, she is a Sannin, they all die as great as they lived. I forsee her killing Danzo or helping to do so and being killed by Madara after putting up a respectable fight. I am not convinced these events will happen, but to me, they would be awesome if they did.
5) To my knowledge, this is the only time that the Fire Daimyo actually decided. Kakashi mentioned, way back at the beginning, that the Daimyo and the Kage of every country are "in theory" equal; what I meant by co-ordinate position is this exactly -- the Fire Daimyo can appoint a Hokage when the previous one left no clear successor. I agree that this has to be changed so people like Danzo don't become Hokage, but I am quite sure the entire system will be revolutionized by Naruto.

Myth
06-07-2009, 02:33 AM
Jiraiya died as he did because he was the strongest of the 3 fought one of the strongest in history was able to hold his own nd died the way a true warrior is suppose to die on the battlefield against a kick ass opponent and somehow help the other good people in his death(he gave em intel on pain which helped a lot)..

Orochimaru was strong as well yet he died pathetically first he was jumped when he was dying by a healthy kid then he tried to resurface only to get put down for good by the kids older nd better brother...

My point is She won't die the same way Jiraiya did or oro did it will be her own way weather its epic as jiraiya's or as fail as orochimaru's......

orvell0072006
06-07-2009, 03:25 AM
Jiraiya was revived by Nagato & he wiill pop-up sooner or later..also Danzo is TOBI( he will create the third ninja world war since he is now the hokage)...that's a statement made about the future by me..:cool:

dsyoji
06-07-2009, 03:37 AM
It seems to me Madara was involved somehow in Danzo becoming Hokage. It makes sense to me that this was the thing that Madara needed to take care of and that (using a henge no jutsu) he was impersonating someone at the meeting. I am not saying Madara was trying to help Danzo, he most likely was manipulating the Fire Daimyo to further his own agenda.

Silverblade
06-07-2009, 08:43 AM
Jiraiya was revived by Nagato & he wiill pop-up sooner or later..also Danzo is TOBI( he will create the third ninja world war since he is now the hokage)...that's a statement made about the future by me..:cool:

Sure. What is J-man going to do? The strongest is left. Naruto surpassed him. His death was for Naruto to re-evaluate his beliefs and grow as a shinobi.

It seems to me Madara was involved somehow in Danzo becoming Hokage. It makes sense to me that this was the thing that Madara needed to take care of and that (using a henge no jutsu) he was impersonating someone at the meeting. I am not say Madara was trying to help Danzo, he most likely was manipulating the Fire Daimyo to further his own agenda.

The only way Madara is involved for Danzou for becoming Hokage is to send Pain out for Naruto. Pain nukes the village and that led for Danzou to become hokage.

Then again Danzou and Madara might be related. They can't accept the fact that they both were denied for the position due to them losing a battle...

Ok. They are related. I'm convinced.

Madara and Danzou wants Konoha to become a military country.
Madara and Danzou are both old losers who can't accept defeat.

:confused::confused::confused::

jinchuuriki1312
06-07-2009, 10:09 AM
He's the only one who can do that many clones. And yes there are reasons for him to leave but there are also reasons for him to stay. Naruto would never run away from a problem like Danzou or Akatsuki and leave the village. He would stay and fight to protect the villagers and his friends. The only good reason he would leave is to protect them but then Akatsuki could attack them or use any of them as bait to capture him anyway. Better if he stays to protect them.

As Kakashi said, those who abandon their team mates are worse than trash.

I'm not saying he wont leave either, just not while there are such big threats.

I sure know he's not like Danzo or Aka, Naruto leaving the village wouldnt mean that he run away from a problem but on the contrary it'll make the problem to be finished more quickly. On page 2 i said :

2. Now that Naruto knew who is the real man behind akatsuki/the one who control akatsuki and also now tht he learned what akatsuki member's capable of ( deidara almost blew gaara's village and pein's technically killed everyone plus he destroyed an entired village), there's no way Naruto is goin to let it jst like this. He knew he's still aka's target and as long as akatsuki's still remains, everyone around him is constantly in a great danger (his 2nd reason to lave the village).So now its time for a counter attack, it wont be the Akatsuki tht hunt down Naruto but this time it'll be Naruto himself who hunt down the akatsuki. So i think Naruto will begin his journey to find Aka.

You said its better if Naruto stays at the village to protect them cuz if he leave then Aka could attack them or use them as bait to capture him anyway. Well remember what happened with Gaara and Aka (Deidara) when they fought at Gaara's village. Aka (Deidara) attacked the villagers and used the villagers to create an opening so tht he can captured Gaara, Gaara had no choice but to protect them, he leave himself open and in the end he gt captured.Learning from tht case you can see tht even if Naruto stays at the village it wont guarantee tht the Aka wont attack the villagers/use them as bait to captured him, on the contrary the villagers will only be a burden for Naruto when he fight the Aka, Naruto will be at a serious disadvantages if he's gt to fight Aka while protecting the villagers.

Naruto leaving the village doesnt mean tht he abandon his teammates. I sure knows he's not like sasuke. Naruto must/needs to leave the village so that he can end this whole Aka thing as soon as possible cuz if this whole Aka thing is over he wont have to worried anymore . As i said before its time for counter attack, change the strategy from defensive to offensive. Naruto must leave the village and begin his journey (first to find out more about his mom) and then to start hunting Aka. He needs to visit Konan for this. She's part of Aka meaning she knew much about it. Info like the place where Aka usually held their meetings, their lair, their hideouts (plus info on what kind of traps tht they usually put at their hideouts and how to disarm it) will be very useful to track them down. Most likely they have many hideouts but Naruto's KageBunshin might help with that. And he can borrow Pakkun and friends from Kakashi. just in case, for example if he arrive at some Aka hideouts and there's no sign of Aka members in tht place, he can ask pakkun to start his job, track their smell. so tht even if Aka already have their new hideouts which Konan dont know, at least pakkun already know their smell.

I think The best defense is offense, and now its time for Naruto to bring the fight to them and so that the people around wont gt involved gt hurt/killed.

Anyway i believe Danzou is the Sixth Hokage, something like this needs to happen to keep the story much more interesting i think.

KatrinaKatt
06-07-2009, 11:12 AM
r u serious lmfaoo? read http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-450/page016.html top left corner lol.

Honestly, I didn't see it either...

But, thats because I was reading SleepyFan's version of it.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/17/

Just boils down to a translation difference I guess.

stubborn_d0nkey
06-07-2009, 11:31 AM
i predict kishi will get (and is getting) better at drawing female characters(and everything else about female characters). just look at the hug scene :P

Myth
06-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Honestly, I didn't see it either...

But, thats because I was reading SleepyFan's version of it.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/17/

Just boils down to a translation difference I guess.

read the entire page lmfaoooo how could u not see it read what the guy in the hat says "maybe we should let danzo take care of things for the time being...."

do u ppl have problems with ur vision or something...

its not in the one manga sleepyfans translation read it off mangashare.

TheSixthHokage
06-07-2009, 02:06 PM
read the entire page lmfaoooo how could u not see it read what the guy in the hat says "maybe we should let danzo take care of things for the time being...."

do u ppl have problems with ur vision or something...

its not in the one manga sleepyfans translation read it off mangashare.

I saw it as well Myth but it seems to contradict itself, that Fire retainer does say "perhaps we should allow Danzo take care of things for the time being," and then the Fire Daimyo says he grants the title of Sixth Hokage onto Danzo. If it's temporary, "for the time being," why grant a title? Could he not just be made regent until Tsunade recovers?

Myth
06-07-2009, 02:08 PM
I saw it as well Myth but it seems to contradict itself, that Fire retainer does say "perhaps we should allow Danzo take care of things for the time being," and then the Fire Daimyo says he grants the title of Sixth Hokage onto Danzo. If it's temporary, "for the time being," why grant a title? Could he not just be made regent until Tsunade recovers?

idk we'll see this week for sure.

TheSixthHokage
06-07-2009, 02:10 PM
I am gonna make a grandoise prediction as say 1) sometime in the near future, perhaps as early as 451, Danzo tries to kill Tsunade, 2) Sai returns and begins to plan to betray Danzo and 3) Sasuke runs into Kabuto halfway to Konoha. You could get tons of development in by these 3 events alone.

lucm159
06-07-2009, 02:28 PM
sai will kill danzo!!!!
or he'll die tryin'!!!

Servo
06-07-2009, 02:50 PM
I am gonna make a grandoise prediction as say 1) sometime in the near future, perhaps as early as 451, Danzo tries to kill Tsunade, 2) Sai returns and begins to plan to betray Danzo and 3) Sasuke runs into Kabuto halfway to Konoha. You could get tons of development in by these 3 events alone.

I am really hoping we see some Sai/Danzou vindication.

dont ask
06-07-2009, 02:52 PM
its a long term prediction from Chapter 451 to Chapter 496 (until the end of Naruto Shippuden)

Source: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com (http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2009/05/naruto-451-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html)
by: Naruto the Toad Sannin

Here is my long long term prediction.

451-60: Naruto is outraged and tries to stop danzou, as he is a bout to protest, Cloud nin explain about akatsuki and explain that the rock and mist villages plan to start war with leaf ans sand , so cloud lly with them, Sasuke invades. Sasuke is about to murder elders..... Naruto saku and kakashi stop them..........
Saku vs. Karin
Naruto vs. Sasuke
kakshi vs. Jugo.

461-470: Kakashi wins so does sakura, The eldars see how heroic Naruto is...... Sasuke explains what eldars did..... Naruto gets pissed at eldars.
(btw whole area has been wrecked by battle and all of Konoha are fighting Snakes sasuke summoned and Suiguistu Monster sharks.)
Sasuke attacks eldars , Naruto stops him explaining killing won't change anything.......... it breeds hate ( he basically does whole peace thing)

Naruto thinks he has moved sasuke... but sasuke makes intellegent comment that destroys naruto ideals........ Naruto goes mad and goes sage mode and says ......"We'll always be different , you can't find peace or forgiveness your a monster." Sasuke gets offended and goes mangekyou...
Final battle begins.Danzou is revealed to have ordered Itachi.... in one chapter we see Tobi talking to Danzou, calling him....brother...
We see battle Kisame vs. Hachibi start. Kisame and Hachibi fight for three chapters they are now using their ulitmate jutsu.

471-80: Kisame is nearly killed but protected by an amaretsu Itachi sealed inside his sword. A spirit Itachi tells him , though he is against Kisame he still thanks him for being his partener and to changehis ways. Kisame ignores him and is defeated by Hachibis ultimate jutsu which drives him to the earths core. We see breif battle with Kabutomaru. He has been defeated in unseen Battle sai leaves, explaining he has something to do.

Battle with Naruto vs. Sasuke reaches its conclusion, after a huge summon and jutsu battle, Konoha is in ruin again and it is raining and stormy.
Sai kills tsunade, Sakura fights him in the rain. She is stopped by Danzou, who explains he ordered him, and that he had two reasons, he wants to be hokage and Akatsuki odered for the dead bodies of all three sanin....

Sakura is beaten up bad. Sasuke and naruto use final Jutsu's, it is thundery and Gamabunta and Susanoo are locked in sword lock and Naruto is preparing a Giant rasengan and sauke is preparing Nagashi Chidori..... they clash, Naruto wins.... he hits sasuke forehead. Itachis gift is that naruto had a genjutsu message from Itachi........ Itachi tells sasuke that the elder Danzou ordered itachi to kill the clan or he would kill sasuke.. He then explains Danzou is a Uchiha and Madaras Little brother. Madara ordered Danzou to order him and Itachi finishes by saying Akatsuki are playing Sasuke from both sides, as Madara needs sasuke's his mangekyou to complete his eternal. one. He adds that Naruto is not a bad person and that he is the one who truly cares about Sasuke.
Madara is seen killing Hachibi

481-90: Sasuke doesn't forgive Konoha but apoligizes to Naruto , explaining he is now an Allie of "new konoha".

Konohas battles all end. they are about to gather roung the mountain where sasuke and Naruto and Hawk and the eldars are. They are about to attack sasuke when. Danzou and Madara Demon Winged lion. The eldars ask if Madara was behind it... Tobi takes of his mask
........... ....to reveal the burnt and old face of Madara Uchiha. and Danzou reveales his Sharingan.........Madara explains the end is near and they will be back for Naruto...and Sasuke.
The cloud see the dead Hachibi and go Mad...........

491-95: Kakashi is Made Hokage. Danzou join Akatsuki. New memebers include a phycho from Iwagakure and a very "special member.!" (yondaimes brother) Madara explains their plans. There is a new rinnengan holder who is hidden by shadow.. He absorbs the eight tailed beast. The gado mazo breaks hand cuffs and makes tiger hand sign in fron of its mouth. it goes black and Purple.

Naruto goes away to train, so does sakura and Sasuke. Sai is forgiven by Naruto after a long talk

496: We see the new Rinnengan holders paths.......... Madara smiles evily.they are very familiar.

Animal-Jiraiya
Human-Tsunade
Hungry Ghost-Orochimaru in Kabutomaro form, but he is completely orochimaru now.
Asura-First Hokage
Naraka- Second Hokage.
Deva-the Forth

The real body...a Reincarnated Sage of the six paths.... who is insane!

Madara reveals a prophecy where there will be 2 rinnengan users in history, the last will be one of pure emotionless. He explains that hiss great grandfater killed Th sage of 6 paths in order to create sharingan and he has now brought him back using genjutsu.. He explains soon Konoha will be destroyed.

End of Part 2 (End of Naruto Shippuden)

compilation of predictions here (http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2009/05/naruto-451-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html)

TheSixthHokage
06-07-2009, 03:00 PM
^ That started off kind of possible, then just went to a level of impossibility and nonsense that only a few humans could top.

Myth
06-07-2009, 03:05 PM
^ur prediction sucks gtfo with ur crap nd stop polluting this board with ur nonsense..

FYI chidori nagashi is actually a defensive move and cannot really be used as an offensive move.. sasuke would prepare a regular chidori instead if he chose to collide...

icedraon620
06-07-2009, 03:16 PM
wow interesting prediction??? but it isn't his Myth but very creative. However, too many problems with it.

Do we know that Naruto Ship. is going to end there will there be more?

TheSixthHokage
06-07-2009, 03:42 PM
wow interesting prediction??? but it isn't his Myth but very creative. However, too many problems with it.

Do we know that Naruto Ship. is going to end there will there be more?

Kishimoto hasn't admitted that Madara is the final villain, but in his avoiding this question, we can take that there IS a final villain, ergo the end of the series.

Yelloflash
06-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Well heres a couple things you've forgotten in your long ass prediction....first danzou is probably madara... think about it. we've only seen one of madara's eyes...the right one and danzou always has his right eye covered up. What if it's like kakashi...that if you have someone elses sharingan you can't turn it off and on?!?!?!!!!! ooo what a snipe reply to that anyone i dare u!!!!! and second thing tsunade will be killed saving naruto's life. Comon every better see that coming...naruto about to get beaten by a big ass move...tsunade pulls a hinata and saves naruto but dies....and lastly every1 forgot about those three new people who talk about hotties and what not...there's something up with them...

Myth
06-07-2009, 05:40 PM
The final villain in theory should be madara the anti hero sasuke should be the 1 killed by him nd the hero naruto should kick the living shit out of madara payback for causing pain to sasuke konoha etc etc.... with either nARUTO DYING IN THE END of the fight or living through it....

Even if naruto dies at the end without being kage he'll have his face on the hokage wall because he has done so much already nd he was only 16..... i can see kakashi in his old age telling the academy kids about the Tale of Uzumkai Naruto how jiraiya put it nd telling him that he was the greatest shinobi ever nd saved the village countless times...

At the age of 16 he's saved the village twice from destruction, even fighting a bijju nd winning..

Garra shukaku - would obliterated konoha had naruto lost

Pain - eradicated the village but naruto still killed him in the end nd got him to change nd revive those he killed...

he's taken on guys like Orochimaru,kakazu,itachi,deidara and lived to tell the tale.

TheSixthHokage
06-07-2009, 07:22 PM
The final villain in theory should be madara the anti hero sasuke should be the 1 killed by him nd the hero naruto should kick the living shit out of madara payback for causing pain to sasuke konoha etc etc.... with either nARUTO DYING IN THE END of the fight or living through it....

Even if naruto dies at the end without being kage he'll have his face on the hokage wall because he has done so much already nd he was only 16..... i can see kakashi in his old age telling the academy kids about the Tale of Uzumkai Naruto how jiraiya put it nd telling him that he was the greatest shinobi ever nd saved the village countless times...

At the age of 16 he's saved the village twice from destruction, even fighting a bijju nd winning..

Garra shukaku - would obliterated konoha had naruto lost

Pain - eradicated the village but naruto still killed him in the end nd got him to change nd revive those he killed...

he's taken on guys like Orochimaru,kakazu,itachi,deidara and lived to tell the tale.

Sasuke dies, I am positive. His entire life is about vengeance and the pursuit of what HE wants, not what is right or for the good of all. He needs to redeem himself, particularly in the eyes of Konoha. Naruto dying makes no sense at all as his entire family is dead and the entire series' premise is based on him becoming Hokage. The only way it'd happen is if Naruto was made the Sixth ASAP, prior to the battle with Madara.

I suppose it all depends though, Sasuke could become the final villain, it's very possible.

thegodfather2450
06-07-2009, 07:46 PM
its a long term prediction from Chapter 451 to Chapter 496 (until the end of Naruto Shippuden)

Source: http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com (http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2009/05/naruto-451-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html)

451-60: Naruto is outraged and tries to stop danzou, as he is a bout to protest, Cloud nin explain about akatsuki and explain that the rock and mist villages plan to start war with leaf ans sand , so cloud lly with them, Sasuke invades. Sasuke is about to murder elders..... Naruto saku and kakashi stop them..........
Saku vs. Karin
Naruto vs. Sasuke
kakshi vs. Jugo.

461-470: Kakashi wins so does sakura, The eldars see how heroic Naruto is...... Sasuke explains what eldars did..... Naruto gets pissed at eldars.
(btw whole area has been wrecked by battle and all of Konoha are fighting Snakes sasuke summoned and Suiguistu Monster sharks.)
Sasuke attacks eldars , Naruto stops him explaining killing won't change anything.......... it breeds hate ( he basically does whole peace thing)

Naruto thinks he has moved sasuke... but sasuke makes intellegent comment that destroys naruto ideals........ Naruto goes mad and goes sage mode and says ......"We'll always be different , you can't find peace or forgiveness your a monster." Sasuke gets offended and goes mangekyou...
Final battle begins.Danzou is revealed to have ordered Itachi.... in one chapter we see Tobi talking to Danzou, calling him....brother...
We see battle Kisame vs. Hachibi start. Kisame and Hachibi fight for three chapters they are now using their ulitmate jutsu.

471-80: Kisame is nearly killed but protected by an amaretsu Itachi sealed inside his sword. A spirit Itachi tells him , though he is against Kisame he still thanks him for being his partener and to changehis ways. Kisame ignores him and is defeated by Hachibis ultimate jutsu which drives him to the earths core. We see breif battle with Kabutomaru. He has been defeated in unseen Battle sai leaves, explaining he has something to do.

Battle with Naruto vs. Sasuke reaches its conclusion, after a huge summon and jutsu battle, Konoha is in ruin again and it is raining and stormy.
Sai kills tsunade, Sakura fights him in the rain. She is stopped by Danzou, who explains he ordered him, and that he had two reasons, he wants to be hokage and Akatsuki odered for the dead bodies of all three sanin....

Sakura is beaten up bad. Sasuke and naruto use final Jutsu's, it is thundery and Gamabunta and Susanoo are locked in sword lock and Naruto is preparing a Giant rasengan and sauke is preparing Nagashi Chidori..... they clash, Naruto wins.... he hits sasuke forehead. Itachis gift is that naruto had a genjutsu message from Itachi........ Itachi tells sasuke that the elder Danzou ordered itachi to kill the clan or he would kill sasuke.. He then explains Danzou is a Uchiha and Madaras Little brother. Madara ordered Danzou to order him and Itachi finishes by saying Akatsuki are playing Sasuke from both sides, as Madara needs sasuke's his mangekyou to complete his eternal. one. He adds that Naruto is not a bad person and that he is the one who truly cares about Sasuke.

481-90: Sasuke doesn't forgive Konoha but apoligizes to Naruto , explaining he is now an Allie of "new konoha".

Konohas battles all end. they are about to gather roung the mountain where sasuke and Naruto and Hawk and the eldars are. They are about to attack sasuke when. Danzou and Madara Demon Winged lion. The eldars ask if Madara was behind it... Tobi takes of his mask
........... ....to reveal the burnt and old face of Madara Uchiha. and Danzou reveales his Sharingan.........Madara explains the end is near and they will be back for Naruto...and Sasuke.

491-95: Kakashi is Made Hokage. Danzou join Akatsuki. New memebers include a phycho from Iwagakure and a very "special member.!" (yondaimes brother) Madara explains their plans. There is a new rinnengan holder who is hidden by shadow.. He absorbs the eight tailed beast. The gado mazo breaks hand cuffs and makes tiger hand sign in fron of its mouth. it goes black and Purple.

Naruto goes away to train, so does sakura and Sasuke. Sai is forgiven by Naruto after a long talk

496: We see the new Rinnengan holders paths.......... Madara smiles evily.they are very familiar.

Animal-Jiraiya
Human-Tsunade
Hungry Ghost-Orochimaru in Kabutomaro form, but he is completely orochimaru now.
Asura-First Hokage
Naraka- Second Hokage.
Deva-the Forth

Madara reveals a prophecy where there will be 2 rinnengan users in history, the last will be one of pure emotionless. He explains that hiss great grandfater killed Th sage of 6 paths in order to create sharingan and he has now brought him back using genjutsu.. He explains soon Konoha will be destroyed.

compilation of predictions here (http://naruto-spoilers.blogspot.com/2009/05/naruto-451-raw-spoilers-and-predictions.html)

that kinda possible

Revolation
06-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Well heres a couple things you've forgotten in your long ass prediction....first danzou is probably madara... think about it. we've only seen one of madara's eyes...the right one and danzou always has his right eye covered up. What if it's like kakashi...that if you have someone elses sharingan you can't turn it off and on?!?!?!!!!! ooo what a snipe reply to that anyone i dare u!!!!! and second thing tsunade will be killed saving naruto's life. Comon every better see that coming...naruto about to get beaten by a big ass move...tsunade pulls a hinata and saves naruto but dies....and lastly every1 forgot about those three new people who talk about hotties and what not...there's something up with them...

Just with the first bit though, if it was Madara and he did have someone else's sharingan since he is an Uchiha shouldn't he be able to turn it off ?

Spiegel
06-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Just with the first bit though, if it was Madara and he did have someone else's sharingan since he is an Uchiha shouldn't he be abl to turn it off ?

Not necessarily but since he is a Uchiha he can use it to its full potential unlike Kakashi, which is the reason he tires so easily after using regular sharingan mode.

TheSixthHokage
06-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Not necessarily but since he is a Uchiha he can use it to its full potential unlike Kakashi, which is the reason he tires so easily after using regular sharingan mode.

Plus Kakashi has a rather low chakra levels on top of it, that certainly doesn't help when he "Kamui" spams.

Julep
06-07-2009, 08:54 PM
that kinda possible

I'd love to see people predict with so much...its when the moment comes when its going to be wrong or not...

Kinako
06-07-2009, 09:01 PM

Saku vs. Karin
Naruto vs. Sasuke
kakshi vs. Jugo.

Animal-Jiraiya
Human-Tsunade
Asura-First Hokage
Naraka- Second Hokage.
Deva-the Forth

Wow. That would be some crazy S__T. Danzou as Madara's lost bro....That would be better than Tobi/Danzo. Madara/Tobi and Danzo/Izuna. Now that would be tight

TheSixthHokage
06-07-2009, 09:01 PM
I'd love to see people predict with so much...its when the moment comes when its going to be wrong or not...

Predicting 10 chapters ahead is lunacy, more than that is just being stupid IMO. Look at 450: Danzo is appointed the Sixth (Hokage), this was predicted by some of us (primarily Dagoro), but regardless that's a HUGE change in ONE chapter.

Myth
06-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Plus Kakashi has a rather low chakra levels on top of it, that certainly doesn't help when he "Kamui" spams.

he doesn't have low chakra levels... its the sharingan that fucks his chakra up.. when ur not an uchiha using the sharingan eats ur chakra up badly.... if u are an uchiha u can have have it on without worrying to much..

ACt
06-07-2009, 09:41 PM
I've read a few long plot line arcs and really like them. It's fun to guess and think out what we think is happening. Odds are though, we're far off.

As for don't ask's - it's probably one of the better ones I've read. Big problem is the Six Path's rebirth. A) I don't think it'll happen. Maybe but this manga likes to invent new rather than recycle too much. B) the six bodies is terrible. That's I know is wrong for a few reasons. Orochimaru was the possessor of the bodies of hokage one, two and four - of which they were beaten by the third and once Orochimaru was beaten, I would assume the summonings were lost. Add to that that Jiraya floated out to sea and Tsunade isn't dead yet (I somehow seeing her surviving because we assume the Sannin's will all die) I can't see this coming about. C) Most importantly, I think this chapter will be the end of Madara and Akatsuki and it'll be a new force or perhaps a nation that will be Naruto's next challenge. Akatsuki is after the Tailed-Beasts and since there are but two left, of which we expect Naruto to maintains his, I would wager that they will be lost to world.

About that last point, one hypothesis that hasn't been thrown around that I've seen is the idea that Naruto will sacrifice the Nine-Tailed Fox power for peace or at least be rid of it. I know there is supposed to be a way for him to funnel and control the Kyuubi's chakra, but it fits with Naruto's buidling personality that he'd rather be rid of the beast than use it as a tool

Duncan33
06-07-2009, 10:18 PM
Well I can agree with some people that have posted it already that Danzo will try to kill Tsunade and will either succeed or get caught in the attempt. And I think Danzo's position is temporary until Tsunade wakes up to which Danzo will make sure to solidify his position by killing any and all opposition. So lets say he is successful in killing Tsunade, he'll put it out that she died of her injuries and do whatever he can to hide the real truth from Konoha. Which will then lead to a secret investigation by Kakashi or Shikamaru and maybe even Sai (Sai should be the main focus of the arc IMO), then uncover the truth and bring Danzo down.

Another scenerio will be that Danzo thinks he has killed Tsunade but in reality it was one of Sai's ink clones (not sure if there's such a jutsu) and the real Tsunade is alive and safe with the most trusted of the ANBU. Investigations carried out, Danzo might try to pin it on someone and then SURPRISE! Tsunade pops in and punches the living crap out of him.

Spiegel
06-07-2009, 11:13 PM
he doesn't have low chakra levels... its the sharingan that fucks his chakra up.. when ur not an uchiha using the sharingan eats ur chakra up badly.... if u are an uchiha u can have have it on without worrying to much..

I wouldn't say low chakra level but a low chakra stamina to be correct. Most of the time he fights he tries to fight without the use of the sharingan because of the fact that it does consume chakra upon lifting his headband and opening his eye since its constantly on. Why do you think he gets tired really quick when he does use it. Sasuke also have the same issue but since he has Uchiha blood the side effects are extremely minimal and it only gets worse when he uses mangekyou sharingan.

h33r
06-07-2009, 11:57 PM
i hope this prediction is wrong...it seems quite boring

The Special One
06-07-2009, 11:58 PM

Exactly. Kakashi has an average chakra level. He just doesn't have the same body type and staminal level an Uchiha would have if he or she has activated the sharingan, thus he loses more chakra at an accelerated rate. And since Kakashi is not an uchiha, he can't shut the sharingan off, this means it is always active (this explains why he hides it.)

Myth
06-08-2009, 12:06 AM
I wouldn't say low chakra level but a low chakra stamina to be correct. Most of the time he fights he tries to fight without the use of the sharingan because of the fact that it does consume chakra upon lifting his headband and opening his eye since its constantly on. Why do you think he gets tired really quick when he does use it. Sasuke also have the same issue but since he has Uchiha blood the side effects are extremely minimal and it only gets worse when he uses mangekyou sharingan.

whats ur point thats exactly what i said lmfaoooo...

he may not have the stamina yes i know that but he doesn't have low chakra levels as the 6thhokage implied simply cause due to his sharingan consuming it i can see why someone would think he has low chakra but thats not the case..

SwordSaintX
06-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Wow. That would be some crazy S__T. Danzou as Madara's lost bro....That would be better than Tobi/Danzo. Madara/Tobi and Danzo/Izuna. Now that would be tight

I agree, I can believe that Tobi is Madara's younger brother who everyone thought was dead, and he took one of his Eyes back from Madara's dead body. That would make it more interesting than Danzou disguising himself as Tobi/Madara and that he stole a Sharigan from one of the dead Uchia's after the slaughter.

icedraon620
06-08-2009, 12:57 AM
doesn't yamato have sufficient evidence through sai and orochi encounter that danzo is treasoning hah made that word up

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 01:04 AM
doesn't yamato have sufficient evidence through sai and orochi encounter that danzo is treasoning hah made that word up

Actually you did, it's committing treason, not "treasoning." Yes and Tsunade had it, but she knows that 'Root' are fanatical, it would probably end in a battle, so she had hoped to deal with it later. Wait for Tsunade to wake up and to become the Hokage again. Naruto isn't going to become Hokage yet and Kakashi won't want to be.

Spiegel
06-08-2009, 10:02 AM
A great way to chose the next Hokage, Battle Royal! Naruto, Kakashi, Danzo.

Naruto and Kakashi will double team to kick Danzo's ass and Kakashi will willingly give up since he doesn't seem like he wants the job leaving Naruto as the new Hokage. And that's how it should be.

gamesmaniac
06-08-2009, 10:07 AM

Naruto and Kakashi will double team to kick Danzo's ass and Kakashi will willingly give up since he doesn't seem like he wants the job leaving Naruto as the new Hokage. And that's how it should be.

I agree. That's a good idea.:)

michaeljefferies909
06-08-2009, 10:15 AM

good idea except one flaw, danzo will probably sprint before he gets his ass kicked by the other two

p.s what do people think of my new avatar:
http://forums.narutocentral.com/picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1731
as opposed to my old one:
http://forums.narutocentral.com/picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1084

Spiegel
06-08-2009, 10:23 AM
good idea except one flaw, danzo will probably sprint before he gets his ass kicked by the other two

p.s what do people think of my new avatar:
http://forums.narutocentral.com/picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1731
as opposed to my old one:
http://forums.narutocentral.com/picture.php?albumid=158&pictureid=1084

Doesn't Danzo use a crutch? Either way it will be on a stadium setting with the Konoha villagers guarding the exits.

michaeljefferies909
06-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Doesn't Danzo use a crutch? Either way it will be on a stadium setting with the Konoha villagers guarding the exits.

good point, and thanks, cuz i wasnt sure which looked cooler

back on topic though, i think that danzo will use very similar methods to the mist village (fight to the death graduation) and nagato (kill opposition, their family, their friends, and anyone who helped them in any way)

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Well, Actually I believe Danzo With the cane and eye covered is a disguise. Why would you let a man who is crippled be hokage over someone in excellent shape as kakashi.

A Hokage is meant to both Politically strong and Psyically strong. You cannot be the strongest in the village with only political power.

We Dont know much of danzo but I can say he must be pretty damn fuckin powerful if he went to hanzo and made the agreement which fucked over konoha and got yahiko killed etc. In fact I believe Only Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orichimaru survived hanzo upon battle. Everyone else there was obliterated LMAO. So for danzo to go to hazo and be like yo whats good blah blah means he is pretty fuckin powerful.

Also to make Danzo hokage over Naruto is pretty fucked up. Where was the root when konoha was gettin fucked up? Naruto is by far the strongest as we know of since we dont really know danzo's abilites. We know he is pretty fuckin strong. He must be far past jiraiya since he single handedly went to hanzo.

Just my opinion, let me know what you think.

The Special One
06-08-2009, 11:20 AM
I wonder how Naruto is going to act once Danzou comes to town as Hokage. I imagine anger, frustration, and rage once he puts two and two together to realize that the Root Leader and the man who signed a false treaty with the Rain have the same name, sparks are going to fly. Naruto will figure out that Konoha's future is not in the hands that will shape it into the key to his answer. Naruto is definately going to revolt.

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Yea I dont think Naruto will sit pleased with this choice.
But then again, They cant just say you cant be hokage. and Im sure Kakashi and shikaku will not let Naruto fight danzo With naruto being unaware of danzos abilites.

On the other hand Im sure They will spy on danzo and danzo will elimate all threats to his seat as Hokage. Meaning Kakashi and Shikaku possibly others.

Yelloflash
06-08-2009, 11:38 AM
NO....Danzo is Madara and he will kick both their asses...just saying. I've already proven why danzo is madara and look at these facts...danzo and madara have same haircuts....madara says "i have to go take care of some business" and right after that danzo becomes 6th hokage. But what i dont get is...isn't the hokage supposed to be able to protect the village...like with their strength....i personally wouldn't want danzo protecting me or anything that i own...Finally I predict that Naruto will be the 9th hokage....comon it is very kishi to pull something like that. Danzo the 6th Kakashi the 7th, and either shikaku or Yamato the 8th, Naruto the 9th

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 12:15 PM
NO....Danzo is Madara and he will kick both their asses...just saying. I've already proven why danzo is madara and look at these facts...danzo and madara have same haircuts....madara says "i have to go take care of some business" and right after that danzo becomes 6th hokage. But what i dont get is...isn't the hokage supposed to be able to protect the village...like with their strength....i personally wouldn't want danzo protecting me or anything that i own...Finally I predict that Naruto will be the 9th hokage....comon it is very kishi to pull something like that. Danzo the 6th Kakashi the 7th, and either shikaku or Yamato the 8th, Naruto the 9th

If you read what I posted A few posts back it would have covered all this and saved you the time of typing.

Exceptions. Madara Cannot be Danzo. If you want to put it like that, Danzo=Obito, Same cut eye covered if the one crushed. etc.
Madara is obito also Same cut sharingan is the one which was "supposedly crushed" You have no factual evidence to state this. Unless there is somthing I missed?

The Special One
06-08-2009, 12:22 PM
There is hardly no proof, I agree. And based on manga evidence, there is no direct connection. However, Kishi could immediately start making connections, and that will suck in my opinion. Everything that contradicted Madara, would automatically have to have a circumstantial reason behind it. And honestly, I'd feel cheated if Kishi resorts to that this late in the manga.

Silverblade
06-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Danzou is probably stronger than the Sannin and Pain. But under Madara. He's quite old. I agree with AnbuKakashi on this one.

But seriously if Madara is Danzo. Then Madara's a bigger bitch than i thought.

jts105
06-08-2009, 12:26 PM
I keep hearing people saying that there's no way Danzou is Madara. But there is ONE way that Danzou and Madara could be the same person. Madara/Danzou lost their power. Think about it: Madara said it himself, and Danzou has been at least a little disabled (missing an eye in Pain's flashback). That would explain why Danzou/Madara doesn't just obliterate Konoha. What do you think?

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 12:38 PM
Yea seriously Madara is a little bitch if he is danzo lol, Agreed silverblade XD

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 12:39 PM
I keep hearing people saying that there's no way Danzou is Madara. But there is ONE way that Danzou and Madara could be the same person. Madara/Danzou lost their power. Think about it: Madara said it himself, and Danzou has been at least a little disabled (missing an eye in Pain's flashback). That would explain why Danzou/Madara doesn't just obliterate Konoha. What do you think?

Madara said what? what power did he lose?
What did danzo lose, besides maybe his eye?
you have no proof, State proof please?

Quart3r
06-08-2009, 12:40 PM
the only time we got some clues on madara's apeareance and way he looks at ppl were:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/01/
and
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/400/11/
he resembles the hair style and eyebrow of danzou
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/15/ same for the way he looks at people some times.
But still have to agree with TSo on this one if Madara is Danzou then kishi really is twisted...

Dagoro
06-08-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't get how Danzou can be stronger than the likes of Oro/Jiraya, let alone Pein.

He took an ass drilling from Sarutobi and haven't recovered since.

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 12:49 PM
the only time we got some clues on madara's apeareance and way he looks at ppl were:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/01/
and
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/400/11/
he resembles the hair style and eyebrow of danzou
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/15/ same for the way he looks at people some times.
But still have to agree with TSo on this one if Madara is Danzou then kishi really is twisted...

Dude Link the Kakashi Gaiden also, Madara share all the qualities of obito also. So there is no evidence to being either one.

Keep in mind tht Obito did not die in Kakashis face. Rin grabbed the special kunai threw it and yondaime appeared and saved Kakashi and rin. Obito was not dead at that point but there was no way to save him with the pressure they were under by enemies.

jts105
06-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Hmm...I can't seem to recall which chapter it was, but I remember Madara saying that the reason he created Akatsuki was to restore his power. And I was saying that it COULD be possible that Danzou looks weak because he IS weak, at least now... But does anyone have any idea where Madara said that?

Yelloflash
06-08-2009, 12:55 PM
K anbukakashi...there is no possible way that obito is Madara. I never thought he was cuz first he would be forever crippled like that... Second obito is good....if danzo was obito, he and kakashi would be friends. And For Christs sake look at everything that is leading up to madara=danzo=6th hokage. one eye always covered...same eye never covered for madara....same haircut...both want to get revenge on the senju...danzo hates tsunade for following thirds ways AND Madara hates her cuz she's senju but so far never said it...
Madara=Danzo

thesmartone
06-08-2009, 01:02 PM
mandara is not danzou simply for the fact that if he was he could of just had anbu black ops f*ck up the village when pein came and that really would have sealed the deal to his victory and with that nobody would of known, because pein could have killed the toads and the black ops could have destroyed everyone in the village and the blamed it all on akatsuki then kill pein and the rest of akatsuki then say he revenged konoha and he was the strongest ninja in the world. And convience the other villages that if they didnt want this to happen again they should name danzou ruler of all the lands. then danzou/ mandara would rule forever. BUT since the plot wont do this danzou cant be mandara.

jts105
06-08-2009, 01:07 PM
mandara is not danzou simply for the fact that if he was he could of just had anbu black ops f*ck up the village when pein came and that really would have sealed the deal to his victory and with that nobody would of known, because pein could have killed the toads and the black ops could have destroyed everyone in the village and the blamed it all on akatsuki then kill pein and the rest of akatsuki then say he revenged konoha and he was the strongest ninja in the world. And convience the other villages that if they didnt want this to happen again they should name danzou ruler of all the lands. then danzou/ mandara would rule forever. BUT since the plot wont do this danzou cant be mandara.

That's waaay to risky. If even ONE person saw, then Danzou's history. and also, black ops vs AKATSUKI?! lol those guys are pretty dang near Hokage level, some are above it. That wouldn't happen.

thesmartone
06-08-2009, 01:10 PM
ok the black ops is risky but theres like 80 of those guys they could win

jts105
06-08-2009, 01:12 PM
Have you seen when just Sasuke fought all those ninjas that Orochimaru put against him? Black ops are still just as good as fodder ninjas in this comic. Only main characters matter. It's called plot-no-jutsu :P.

thesmartone
06-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Have you seen when just Sasuke fought all those ninjas that Orochimaru put against him? Black ops are still just as good as fodder ninjas in this comic. Only main characters matter. It's called plot-no-jutsu :P.

yea but mandara still isnt danzou why wud he need to act like another person? i meen he is so old everyone that seen him when he was young is dead and nobody wud kno his face now cus he got banished when he fought the first for power explain that.

jts105
06-08-2009, 01:23 PM
I guess you got a point, but...I think it'll just depend on how detail oriented Kishi turns out to be lol. I know this also might be a crazy idea, but what if Madara IS dead, and Danzou is just faking it, and he took the sharingan from Madara's corpse? I know it's really whacked out, but...

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 01:24 PM
K anbukakashi...there is no possible way that obito is Madara. I never thought he was cuz first he would be forever crippled like that... Second obito is good....if danzo was obito, he and kakashi would be friends. And For Christs sake look at everything that is leading up to madara=danzo=6th hokage. one eye always covered...same eye never covered for madara....same haircut...both want to get revenge on the senju...danzo hates tsunade for following thirds ways AND Madara hates her cuz she's senju but so far never said it...
Madara=Danzo

ok Yellowflash I was simply pointing out that what you are saying is the same as me saying Madara=obito or Danzo=obito. There is no evidence.

but if you want to play it like you are with what you said. then Pain is madara, Madara killed Nagato and took his eyes. End game. Right there. this is how dumb your point was.

So As I said before Danzo Is Like Emperor Palpatine. Madara and Danzo cannot be one. First reason. I dont think it is even possible to hold up a clone, of some sort from far distances. even pain could not, Have bodies to far from himself.

So if danzo was madara, wouldnt the akutsuki well where they have been meeting need to be extremely near konoha.

You have no factual evidence. You have logical reasoning yes, but there are to many other things that cancel that out.

To point out how powerful danzo is to someone who said he is weak again ill state. Danzo single handedly went to hanzo and made some sort of agreement, which lede to yahiko's death and fuckin over konoha.

If hanzo who pretty much killed all opposing people took the time to talk to danzo then he ust be powerful, more powerful than Jiraiya, tsunade and orichimaru.

thesmartone
06-08-2009, 01:26 PM
I guess you got a point, but...I think it'll just depend on how detail oriented Kishi turns out to be lol. I know this also might be a crazy idea, but what if Madara IS dead, and Danzou is just faking it, and he took the sharingan from Madara's corpse? I know it's really whacked out, but...

then the eyes wud be switched rite

jts105
06-08-2009, 01:35 PM
then the eyes wud be switched rite

Ya. But I have a question for you now. How in the world could Obito be Madara? He got crushed, he himself said he was dying, and he has no reason to turn against Konoha. He was one of the GOOD GUYS.

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Ya. But I have a question for you now. How in the world could Obito be Madara? He got crushed, he himself said he was dying, and he has no reason to turn against Konoha. He was one of the GOOD GUYS.

Obito is not Madara I was making a comparison compared to the hair style and the side Madara's sharingan is on.

I was pretty much pointing out how ridiculous it is that people are claiming Madara is Danzo. but now that I think about it...

When Danzo went to hanzo alone and made a agreement. There are only two options, Either Danzo is powerful as fuck, Or Is it Madara. Obito is completely out of the question.

but to make things perfectly clear. Just becuase Madara and Danzo look alike does not mean they are the same person. Becuase If anyone looks most like Madara it is obito.

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Madara = Tobi,
Obito = Obito
and Danzo = Danzo.

This whole theory that because Danzo made a deal with Hanzo he had to be powerful is totally nonsensical. Danzo and Hanzo both had motives that aligned, Danzo wanted to become Hokage and saw Hanzo's support as beneficial and Hanzo wanted Danzo's support in crushing the Three Orphan's rebellion. Why did Hanzo do this? His country was a war zone for greater powers than the Rain and so without Konoha/Danzo's support, he would be crushed eventually anyways. Plus Danzo had about 50 Black Ops. with him...

Obito is Obito. That's that. Kakashi Gaiden was there as an interlude between Parts 1 and 2 and to explain about the origins of Kakashi's philosophy and where he got his sharingan eye. No more and no less.

Next, Madara is not Danzo. Why? Danzo has been in Konoha since the childhood days of the Third, he's an old rival... he has seen Konoha on its knees after the death of the Third and the Invasion of the Sand AND was the founder of 'Root,' an ultranationlist Spec. Ops. unit. Yes, an anti-Konoha S-class criminal is going to found a group dedicated to violently protecting Konoha. Right... and when Danzo sent Sai to kill Sasuke, the point of that was what if he was Madara??? Seriously, stop with these insane theories they make no sense at all.

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Madara = Tobi,
Obito = Obito
and Danzo = Danzo.

This whole theory that because Danzo made a deal with Hanzo he had to be powerful is totally nonsensical. Danzo and Hanzo both had motives that aligned, Danzo wanted to become Hokage and saw Hanzo's support as beneficial and Hanzo wanted Danzo's support in crushing the Three Orphan's rebellion. Why did Hanzo do this? His country was a war zone for greater powers than the Rain and so without Konoha/Danzo's support, he would be crushed eventually anyways. Plus Danzo had about 50 Black Ops. with him...

Obito is Obito. That's that. Kakashi Gaiden was there as an interlude between Parts 1 and 2 and to explain about the origins of Kakashi's philosophy and where he got his sharingan eye. No more and no less.

Next, Madara is not Danzo. Why? Danzo has been in Konoha since the childhood days of the Third, he's an old rival... he has seen Konoha on its knees after the death of the Third and the Invasion of the Sand AND was the founder of 'Root,' an ultranationlist Spec. Ops. unit. Yes, an anti-Konoha S-class criminal is going to found a group dedicated to violently protecting Konoha. Right... and when Danzo sent Sai to kill Sasuke, the point of that was what if he was Madara??? Seriously, stop with these insane theories they make no sense at all.

I like how your calling me out on all this when I just made about 6 or 7 posts basically saying what your saying. I only said maybe it could be madara or danzo is powerful as fuck to give them some credit so they would stfu.

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 02:13 PM
I like how your calling me out on all this when I just made about 6 or 7 posts basically saying what your saying. I only said maybe it could be madara or danzo is powerful as fuck to give them some credit so they would stfu.

Don't admit they have any credibility, these theories are like termites. Seriously, people STILL think Obito is Tobi even after the canon evidence and the DB (which Kishimoto writes himself). When people make crazy theories like this it's fine, but when people continue believing them AFTER contradictory evidence.... :eek:

AnbuKakashi
06-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Don't admit they have any credibility, these theories are like termites. Seriously, people STILL think Obito is Tobi even after the canon evidence and the DB (which Kishimoto writes himself). When people make crazy theories like this it's fine, but when people continue believing them AFTER contradictory evidence.... :eek:

Yes but if you keep shooting them down theyll keep clibing and posting random non-sense. So I gave them some credit hoping they would just stfu lol.

Silverblade
06-08-2009, 04:09 PM
I don't get how Danzou can be stronger than the likes of Oro/Jiraya, let alone Pein.

He took an ass drilling from Sarutobi and haven't recovered since.

You never know. This guy caused much drama. Kishi is gonna let him fight and show us what he can really do. Dude. Kishi is fooling us by making him look disabled like Nagato, Kimimaro and Orochimaru.

After the ass drilling he could of been training.

WTF. Why Danzou wasn't the fifth hokage? Strange.

Madara = Tobi,
Obito = Obito
and Danzo = Danzo.

Good job. Rep+

Also Kishimoto has this habit of drawing his characters alike.

Naruto looks like Minato, Yahiko and Tsuande's little brother
Nagato looks like Orochimaru
Deidara looks like the animal realm.
Sasuke looks like Madara(CS2) and Madara's little brother.

athary
06-08-2009, 04:56 PM
to ad some proof against the danzou=madara theorie
tsunade orderd some onbu to keep a look on danzoo
so if he'd gone away (time justu) they would have noticed

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 05:26 PM
You never know. This guy caused much drama. Kishi is gonna let him fight and show us what he can really do. Dude. Kishi is fooling us by making him look disabled like Nagato, Kimimaro and Orochimaru.

After the ass drilling he could of been training.

WTF. Why Danzou wasn't the fifth hokage? Strange.

Good job. Rep+

Also Kishimoto has this habit of drawing his characters alike.

Naruto looks like Minato, Yahiko and Tsuande's little brother
Nagato looks like Orochimaru
Deidara looks like the animal realm.
Sasuke looks like Madara(CS2) and Madara's little brother.

Not only do they look alike Silverblade, they ACT alike. Nawaki and Yahiko are almost clones of Naruto in many ways, they are determined and spirited young boys with big dreams. Does this mean Nawaki is Yahiko? Nope. Thanks for the rep. by the way.

Kreglze
06-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Since I was a bit late to the part 2 of the Manga (made the switch from the anime) and started reading from about the time of Asuma's death. I was wondering if someone could point me out the numbers of Kakashi Gaiden so I can read up and join in with these wild accusations?

Back on topic, I think we will be seeing alot of change in Konaha very soon, made into more of a Military Base than anything else.

Servo
06-08-2009, 06:59 PM
Since I was a bit late to the part 2 of the Manga (made the switch from the anime) and started reading from about the time of Asuma's death. I was wondering if someone could point me out the numbers of Kakashi Gaiden so I can read up and join in with these wild accusations?

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/239/01/ Here is the first chapter, and it goes until 244.

IgnisV
06-08-2009, 07:16 PM
Amegakure led by Konan will be interesting to watch. :D

durndle
06-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey guys, I believe number one Tsunade will not die. Number two Sai will kill Danzou. Number three please give Tsunade more credit than u are now. Saskue sucks. Lets see Danzou,whom I have to agree,is Madara or his brother. Theres just so many possible scenarios,its mind numbing. Well I dont even know what to predict,lets just hope Kishi makes it interesting for all of us.

athary
06-08-2009, 08:26 PM
i hope to see a titan battle
-sai vs danzou (could be )
-naruto vs danzou (not likely)
- sasuke vs danzou (verry nice)
-team sasuke vs danzou's crew (hmm)

Kreglze
06-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Just read the Kakashi Gaiden, there is NO way that Obito is anyone of the existing cast of Naruto characters, half his body was crushed, and then he died. End of Story.

sickoverdrive
06-08-2009, 08:50 PM
Hi guys ... I see some of you are still arguing about who Madara is.
My opinion on this is that Madara can't be :
1. Obito (because Obito was a good person ...no need for more evidence)
2. Danzo (because Danzou was around before the Uchiha were killed ... and the Uchiha knew how Madara looked like) --> but I could be wrong about this.
And one of you posted that Danzo is stronger than Pain and all the sannins...so I'll just point out something Dagoro (with who I agree 100%) said ... Sarutobi was stronger than Danzou and Orochimaru killed Sarutobi so that shots your theory out the window.
As for the next chapter, I hope somebody kills that asshole Danzo.

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 08:57 PM
I want to see this:

Sai versus Danzo;
Kisame versus Killer Bee;
Sasuke versus Kabuto;
Naruto versus the female population of Konoha in a sexy battle royal;

<DaNTe>
06-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Hi guys ... I see some of you are still arguing about who Madara is.
My opinion on this is that Madara can't be :
1. Obito (because Obito was a good person ...no need for more evidence)
2. Danzou (because Danzou was around before the Uchiha were killed ... and the Uchiha knew how Madara looked like)
And one of you posted that Danzou is stronger than Pain and all the sannins...so I'll just point out something Dagoro (with who I agree 100%) said ... Sarutobi was stronger than Danzou and Orochimaru killed Sarutobi so that shots your theory out the window.
As for the next chapter, I hope somebody kills that asshole Danzou.

I've always thought that if A > B and B > C then A > C might not always be true. Simply because different ninjas have different fighting styles.

lamps123
06-08-2009, 09:13 PM
I've always thought that if A > B and B > C then A > C might not always be true. Simply because different ninjas have different fighting styles.
but you are also wrong because you dont know danzos fighting stlye.

<DaNTe>
06-08-2009, 09:19 PM
but you are also wrong because you dont know danzos fighting stlye.

And that is why i said it might not always be true.
Orochimaru killing Sarutobi dosent mean he can kill Danzou. Who knows? Danzou can be stronger than Orochimaru.

sickoverdrive
06-08-2009, 09:30 PM
<DaNTe> I see your point ... and I agree. I should not have used the "if A>B and B>C => A>C" theory. But still I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say that Danzo is stronger than Pain. It's just my opinion.

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 09:30 PM
^ Plus Orochimaru killing Sarutobi when he's way past his prime means almost nothing.

Ero-Sage
06-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Nobody "killed" Sarutobi...

sickoverdrive
06-08-2009, 09:41 PM
^ Plus Orochimaru killing Sarutobi when he's way past his prime means almost nothing.
Now that I think about it ... it was stated in the manga that Orochimaru could not have "killed" Sarutobi would it not have been for him being old. I guess my opinion on this matter is worth shit.

<DaNTe>
06-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Now that I think about it ... it was stated in the manga that Orochimaru could not have "killed" Sarutobi would it not have been for him being old. I guess my opinion on this matter is worth shit.

He was still pretty strong even in his old age.

<DaNTe> I see your point ... and I agree. I should not have used the "if A>B and B>C => A>C" theory. But still I think it's a bit of an exaggeration to say that Danzo is stronger than Pain. It's just my opinion.

In my opinion i reckon Pain was probably the second strongest character in the naruto manga just before his death after Madara. I doubt very much Danzou would be able to defeat him. This is based on seeing how Pain fights and Danzou needing Hanzou's help in stopping Akatsuki.

I agree with you though.

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 09:50 PM
In my opinion i reckon Pain was probably the second strongest character in the naruto manga just before his death after Madara. I doubt very much Danzou would be able to defeat him. This is based on seeing how Pain fights and Danzou needing Hanzou's help in stopping Akatsuki.

I agree with you though.

I agree 100%. Pain/Nagato was the second strongest shinobi alive by the Invasion of Pain and will probably end up of being the fourth strongest after Madara, Sasuke and Naruto. Danzo is probably a competent jounin, I don't see him even being kage-level.

<DaNTe>
06-08-2009, 09:52 PM
I agree 100%. Pain/Nagato was the second strongest shinobi alive by the Invasion of Pain and will probably end up of being the fourth strongest after Madara, Sasuke and Naruto. Danzo is probably a competent jounin, I don't see him even being kage-level.

Yep. Still though he couldnt have been that weaker than Sarutobi.

Spiegel
06-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Yep. Still though he couldnt have been that weaker than Sarutobi.

Yet there must have been a reason why the elders wanted Jiriaya for the job over him and even consider Kakashi for the job before thinking of Danzo. If it wasn't for the fact that Danzo was a whiny bitch and because for some illogical reason that Damiyou can be easily pursuaded that Danzo has been named 6th Hokage.

h33r
06-08-2009, 10:19 PM
i think danzou is just a tool to glorify Kakashi....as Kakashi has to be hokage so we need to see kakashi a bit more....to show naruto's strength nagato was used as a tool by author...for sasuke well oro had to die for nothing....now is kakashi's time....may be danzou vs kakashi would be shown ...

truth is kishi wasted legendary sannin ... all the hype abt being sannin...and in the end all die pathetically...neither deserved the death kishi gave them...

<DaNTe>
06-08-2009, 10:24 PM
i think danzou is just a tool to glorify Kakashi....as Kakashi has to be hokage so we need to see kakashi a bit more....to show naruto's strength nagato was used as a tool by author...for sasuke well oro had to die for nothing....now is kakashi's time....may be danzou vs kakashi would be shown ...

truth is kishi wasted legendary sannin ... all the hype abt being sannin...and in the end all die pathetically...neither deserved the death kishi gave them...

I know. Jiraiya went down pretty strong though. He managed to defeat half of Pain. Thought he would have been killed much sooner if all 6 were fighting.

Orochimaru imo got done in the worst. Kishi totally raped him. It was starting to get interesting when he started to take over Sasuke's body...
Is he dead though? Why did Kishi show us those white snakes? One got burnt and the other escaped?

Tsunade is still alive and i hope she recovers well. If she does die then i reckon her and Jiraiya were true Sannin. Orochimaru was an embarrassment.

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Yet there must have been a reason why the elders wanted Jiriaya for the job over him and even consider Kakashi for the job before thinking of Danzo. If it wasn't for the fact that Danzo was a whiny bitch and because for some illogical reason that Damiyou can be easily pursuaded that Danzo has been named 6th Hokage.

Isn't it obvious? Danzo has promised change!, we all know how magical that word is in the post-Bush world, lol. Political humour aside, it's probably because Konoha needs a Hokage right now (at least temporarily) and without all the facts, Danzo does have a decent point (if you remove all logic, haha).

h33r
06-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Isn't it obvious? Danzo has promised change!, we all know how magical that word is in the post-Bush world, lol. Political humour aside, it's probably because Konoha needs a Hokage right now (at least temporarily) and without all the facts, Danzo does have a decent point (if you remove all logic, haha).

what change has exactly danzou promised??
Need of hokage wasnt thr...until danzou came and said we need a hokage...ppl in meeting were willing to w8 for tsunade...i dun know n what basis they make hokage....but danzou doesnt seem like hokage material...

liondemon
06-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Danzou spoke of "changing the shinobi WORLD" not like Naruto plans to but Danzou talked about bringing some "order" to the shinobi world and how "being kind to our neighbor" is what brought them so much destruction, and how having allies with and trusting the Sand, Gara caused them pain too. "Kakashi trained Sasuke, Jiraiya trained Pain, Sarutobi trained Orochumaru and let him live long enough to return, just like Tsunade is doing with Sasuke." Danzou plans to change everything in their world.

I wouldnt be surprised if Madara was actually the sneaky looking council member who was agreeing with Danzou. Maybe he used a transformation jutsu and put the Lord under normal genjutsu. The lord fed off of everything that guy said. I thought Danzou may be using genjurtsu under the eye, pointing under the bandages to cast it like itachi said he could, but it's the sneaky looking guy who has some sort of influence on the Lord. Maybe they are just lovers and Danzou is offering the sneaky guy something for naturally influencing his Lord, lover.

The elders seem to "run in the same circle" with Danzou. i think they prefer him too, not really knowing what they are asking for. just some old, prehistoric Chiyobasamas that have not been influenced by Naruto. They lost faith in this world for peace so would prefer protection and immediate, by any means necessary decision making in harsh times like these. He looks Damb good on paper but

Danzou might just well be Naruto's next "sensei" who gives him everything that Naruto is missing. Danzou is the prime example of some of the ninja Naruto will have to "convince" to see his way of peace and forgiveness. Danzou will definitely try to keep Naruto away from anyone that he feels has the will of fire. Will he stay? Will he Go?

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 10:54 PM
what change has exactly danzou promised??
Need of hokage wasnt thr...until danzou came and said we need a hokage...ppl in meeting were willing to w8 for tsunade...i dun know n what basis they make hokage....but danzou doesnt seem like hokage material...

Danzo is promising to reverse the philosophy that has ruled Konoha since the First arguably, the Senju-Sarutobi creed of killing, only when necessary and restricted militarism/nationalism.

I think he's a terrible choice as well, but it's not surprising, he does have seniority and does represent a reversal of the Third's policies, something that, taken from an appearance-based perspective, could seem ineffective.

jts105
06-08-2009, 11:17 PM

Apparently, he doesn't need to promise ANYTHING! He just has to talk to the dumb-as-a-doorknob/transvestite for a leader, and he gets appointed! Lol that's so messed up!!! :mad: Well, a good FRS will solve THAT problem... :)

pharix
06-08-2009, 11:43 PM

oh my god. DANZOU IS OBAMA!!!!

Silverblade
06-08-2009, 11:52 PM

Good job. /sarcasm

Naruto is going to go anbu once he becomes Hokage. Yeah. Konoha's trump card. I'd like to see how Danzou plans to send Naruto out in combat.

Tama
06-08-2009, 11:55 PM
Good job.

Naruto is going to go anbu once he becomes Hokage. Yeah. Konoha's trump card. I'd like to see how Danzou plans to send Naruto out in combat.

To speak kindly with other countries and use his special gift that he has.... not

TheSixthHokage
06-08-2009, 11:58 PM

Thanks for taking my clever allusion to the U.S. President and making it blatantly obvious.... you stole my thunder...

Anyways, I think we're going to see Naruto as a target for Danzo very soon.

liondemon
06-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Most of Danzou's personal missions will likely be assasination missions "for the fafety of Konoha" like Sai did. Will Naruto kill. even if it means saving the life of another? i think he has to, but u never know