PDA

View Full Version : Climategate

Hitomare Urufu
12-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Has anyone opened a thread on this? If not then talk on about how they found "Global Warming" to be a fake that was covered up by the Feds.

Darth-Nero
12-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Will if you just checked the titles on the main page you would've found this in the debate section..

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=41324

But i guess you are so fucking lazy to do so,So i advice you to GTFO.

manta
12-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Who is this "they" that found Global Warming to be fake? The news or the incredibly exaggerated conspiracy sites? I've searched google and found nothing worth a reading. Can you point that out?

Lalalila
12-08-2009, 04:14 AM
Again, Global Warming isn't fake, fake is "fact" that Global Warming is caused by people and CO2 emission.

Hitomare Urufu
12-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Actualy according to true evidence(I have no links because I prefer others to look it up) The earth itself has contributed to "Global Warming" far more than we could do in a measly couple hundred years. Do to volcanic erruptions and other natural occurences. My point is that man contributes like 2% to all this.

Spiegel
12-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Actualy according to true evidence(I have no links because I prefer others to look it up) The earth itself has contributed to "Global Warming" far more than we could do in a measly couple hundred years. Do to volcanic erruptions and other natural occurences. My point is that man contributes like 2% to all this.

If you going to talk about it might as well add the links. "Copy", "Paste", "Submit". This enable you to quickly back-up your view points for a quicker response to the thread. Not that hard. This also helps you not sound stupid.

Also, agrees with Darth-Nero, this sounds more like a discussion to be had in the debate section where the same discussion is being had.

Hitomare Urufu
12-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Thanks for the info.

I only posted here because "Climategate", as they're calling it, made national news.

Spiegel
12-08-2009, 11:27 AM
It is interesting content you have, I just don't think its worthy to have it discussed here. You sound smart so I would just discuss it in the debate section where the topic can seriously get analyzed intellectually.

zer0systm
12-12-2009, 05:08 AM
I live below a hole in the O-Zone layer, Fuck your conspiracy shit...

Ero-Sage
01-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Hole in the ozone is caused by HAARP, not humans or cfg's...look it up

Nerox
01-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Hole in the ozone is caused by HAARP, not humans or cfg's...look it up

holy shit you're stupid....

Freshgrease
01-04-2010, 12:47 AM
I agree with Zero. In Texas, it is hotter than fu*k 75% of the year, then it as cold as Anchorage, Alaska in the winter.

Regardless, I think we do cause a bit, but we're only "going green" to benefit the corporate fat cats catching on to a trend. Next thing you know, we'll be talking about "global cooling" like we did in the 70-80s. When it comes down to it, the only thing different between tree-huggers and fat cats is the word choice. Nothing is getting done nor will it ever. You can't offset our effect on the environment without radical population decreases, strict efficency protocols, and the technology to turn my poop into energy.

ooO)Flash(Ooo
01-04-2010, 01:35 PM
Oh Mickey, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind,
hey Mickey (huff huff), hey Mickey (huff huff)
Oh Mickey, you're so fine you're so fine you blow my mind,
hey Mickey (huff huff), hey Mickey (huff huff)