PDA

View Full Version : What do you guy's think of naruto episode 112?

horus
12-02-2004, 07:32 PM
I think that episode was one of the sorriest that has come out in a while the fillers was better than this episode.

Jiraiya
12-02-2004, 07:43 PM
i was expecting some action. geez got to wait next week for it. what will i do now
*off to d/l ep 9 of bleach

spiral_vortex
12-02-2004, 08:35 PM
are you serious no action!!!!!!!noooooooooooooo and does this site let ppl download now??

horus
12-02-2004, 09:17 PM
Download it from Narutocentral.com it's in rm format it downloads very fast.

spiral_vortex
12-02-2004, 09:18 PM
yea i gots it already but it wasn't how i expected it i thoguht there would be shitloads of actions

horus
12-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Hopefully next week will have shitloads of action.

SonicAdvDX
12-02-2004, 09:36 PM
Atleast it's up. I should get it now, before the bandwidth limit overflows. Too bad there's no action. T_T

spiral_vortex
12-02-2004, 09:51 PM
it was kinda boring it actually showed that choji has one big huge bond with shika though........well shojis gonna kik that phat guys asss cause in the manga.............im not gonna say...

SonicAdvDX
12-02-2004, 10:17 PM
Thanks for containing yourself. I haven't watched it yet...

issuedman
12-03-2004, 12:36 AM
Yeah i thought that episode sucked balls. I wanna see some fighting cuz no one has really fought in a while. Well anything worth watching anyways.

Roy Mustang
12-03-2004, 12:39 AM
they kept saying "my chakra is going away noo" next 3 minutes "my chakra is still slipping noo" next 10 minutes "my..chakra...is....low...it...feels...li ke...im....losing....strength..DER DUMB ASS CHAKRA UR STRENGTH

SonicAdvDX
12-03-2004, 01:27 AM
Obviously, Chouji regains Chakra with chips... Naruto must regain chakra with ramen...

I just watched it. It wasn't too bad, because I like strategy games. Since that was based mainly on strategy, it wasn't too unpleasant.

Sasuke
12-03-2004, 01:34 AM
Yup. And Kiba must regain chakra with dog food :D

Sasuke
12-03-2004, 01:37 AM
But yea that was one of the sorriest fillers that has come out. This week watch our heroes trapped in a dome of rocks

TUNE IN: Next week we will have about 15 minutes of people staring themselves down with no action followed by another filler episode just to piss you guys off.

That must be there exact words when they know Naruto is coming to the U.S

SonicAdvDX
12-03-2004, 01:42 AM
You double post too much... And, yes, Kiba uses those little dog food pill thingies for a burst of chakra, if you didn't notice.

And, trust me, Naruto's not coming to US... That would be the slow decline of the series... Besides, our sensitive American censorists will be like, "OH MY GOD!!! THE BLOOD!!" and it would be sent right back to TV Tokyo, where it belongs and is downloadable here, for free.

Sasuke
12-03-2004, 01:47 AM
Sorry for posting again but........

Those pills he takes are for people. He gives one to the dog because it has an effect on him too. I also saw Kabuto take one in the Orochimaru VS. Tsunade episodes. And what I meant with coming to the U.S. is by internet so that it can be viewed here also.

..............Done posting here for a while

SonicAdvDX
12-03-2004, 01:53 AM
Okay, my responses:

1. I don't mind you posting again.
2. Thank you for correcting me. I forgot he uses chakra steroids.
3. It already is in US viewable by Americans. We're watching it right now, aren't we?

Anyway, back to the episode, I never really realized the regenerating speeds until it was pointed out... Maybe Asians have faster brains than us Americans...

Anto
12-03-2004, 06:00 AM
112 wasnt that bad, we got to see techniques, not much action though... but hopefully next episode there would be more fighting.

[Daisuke]
12-03-2004, 06:31 AM
DER DUMB ASS CHAKRA UR STRENGTH

Riiiiiiiiiiiight....

Not every episode has to be action packed, it'd get borign quick. They're probably lime-lighting other aspects fo the characters, like Shikamaru's intelligence, his and Chouji's relationship etc.

Kalvernek
12-03-2004, 07:57 AM
I liked 112 very much, because showed us Shikamaru´s lidership, and intelligence, he was a true leader.

Sonikku-san
12-03-2004, 01:25 PM
yeah that episode was cool. cant wait for the next one.

Shak
12-03-2004, 01:36 PM
Although there wasn't much action, it was still a good episode. Shikamaru's strategic thinking and how he formulated a plan, I liked that.

Next ep will have action most probably, can't wait to see Chouji kick that giant's ass.

Aruko
12-03-2004, 01:40 PM
yeah chouji's like the only one who can the others are all out of chakra

minimiki
12-03-2004, 10:30 PM
ehh..there wasnt really much action...but the next ep is sure to have a lot of fighting ^_^

TDK
12-03-2004, 11:06 PM
It was alright..

Took too long for them to get out..

SylentChaos
12-04-2004, 03:43 AM
Brrr...., it sounds like many people saying "its a filler episode 112"

The anime is actually following the MANGA... kind of late there horus....

Vermilion
12-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Obviously, Chouji regains Chakra with chips... Naruto must regain chakra with ramen...

They can eat anything to replenish their chakra. Food provides energy, energy equals chakra.
But yea that was one of the sorriest fillers that has come out. This week watch our heroes trapped in a dome of rocks

TUNE IN: Next week we will have about 15 minutes of people staring themselves down with no action followed by another filler episode just to piss you guys off.

That must be there exact words when they know Naruto is coming to the U.S
It wasn't a filler.
I think that episode was one of the sorriest that has come out in a while the fillers was better than this episode.
Blasphemy! The fillers were hideous and amazingly retarded. It's simply not possible to be worse than those.

kazu_chan
12-04-2004, 10:31 AM
hmmm i htought the fillers were not good not bad also...yeah and this epi 112 was really i dunno annoyin and cool at the same time just that the only real action we all saw was the dog boy spin and choji meat tank attack..!!
i dont think the next epi will be that much better but it will hav more action..!!

kidistight
12-04-2004, 10:40 AM
Whaz up everyone, new to the board, but by no means new to Naruto. I was on a couple of other message boards, but they were kind of slow. Please excuse my future posting of multiple topics, just a lot of things I want to talk about.

Now since that is out of the way, surprisingly I was happier with 112, than I was with 110 and 111, I think there was more actin than those two combined. I understand there can't be action 24/7 in every episode, it just seemed like a lot of talking for a 45 minute show. I really like Shikamuro as a Chuunin leader, he keeps a cool head at all times, and can not be rivaled when he thinks something through. The only thing that I really picked up on in the episode, is that Naruto, is a lot dumber than I thought he was, true when fighting any of those guys he will take them apart, but brute strength won't win things alone all the time. I guess it isn't fair to say he is dumb persay but he deffinitely doesn't have any intelligence in deceiving the enemy or picking up on traps.

goch1988
12-06-2004, 09:38 AM
i think it rox...but i tot neji gonna show off some of his skills....~~

kidistight
12-06-2004, 01:11 PM
i think it rox...but i tot neji gonna show off some of his skills....~~

Just have patience, Neji will deffinitely show off his skills in the upcoming episodes, believe you me.

AniMaster
12-06-2004, 02:38 PM
A truly good anime has more than just action, although I must admit it's usually the most important aspect. I enjoyed this episode, but the best is yet to come...

H_I
12-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Do people understand what a filler actually is? And for 112 i thought it was good and is following the manga.I wish the eps were a little longer though. I hate when your really into it and then Bamm its finished. ...

SonicAdvDX
12-06-2004, 04:04 PM
I do. Fillers are like little segments of food shops that they throw in at random times in cooking shows, when they can't get enough cooking footage. ^_^ At least, that's how I see it.

H_I
12-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Ding ding ding we have a winner!!!! (sonic) Filler eps are usually the worst but they are needed

SonicAdvDX
12-06-2004, 07:04 PM
I win!! What's my prize? Will someone anti-analyse my avatar!?

Yes, fillers are usually boring, except for Episode 101, where they try and figure out what's under Kakashi's mask. That one was humorous.

hotohori
12-09-2004, 12:26 AM
they kept saying "my chakra is going away noo" next 3 minutes "my chakra is still slipping noo" next 10 minutes "my..chakra...is....low...it...feels...li ke...im....losing....strength..DER DUMB ASS CHAKRA UR STRENGTH

LOL that was funny.. but true! :D I wish they'd cut short that part and fast forwarded to the part when Shikamaru finally figured out a plan and put it to action, etc etc. Hate it when they drag out some scenes (look at the 3rd Hokage's death scene - Kusanagi's blade goes in, Hokage's blood comes out, "Die you fool".. after 5 mins... blade goes in, blood comes out, "Die you fool" blah blah.. grr!)