PDA

View Full Version : Kamatari is scary...

Peregrin
06-17-2005, 09:27 PM
Who else was FREAKED OUT to discover that Kamatari in Rurouni Kenshin is a man?! I recently read the manga for it and couldn't believe it. They made him look like a girl REEEAALLY well. I was completely fooled! No offense to all you Kamatari fans, but Kamatari is just plain freaky!

swirlyrobeitachi
06-17-2005, 09:32 PM
Who else was FREAKED OUT to discover that Kamatari in Rurouni Kenshin is a man?! I recently read the manga for it and couldn't believe it. They made him look like a girl REEEAALLY well. I was completely fooled! No offense to all you Kamatari fans, but Kamatari is just plain freaky!
every good anime needs the he/she =/
naruto got haku
ruroken got kamatari
yuyu got that demon thing wid the whip (not hurama ><)
and ranma 1/2 is just screwed ><

Peregrin
06-17-2005, 09:36 PM
Heheh... those are a little different. In Rurouni Kenshin, this information is revealed when Kamatari FLASHES Misao. Also, we know that Kamatari loves Shishio, and I really wasn't expecting it to turn out like it did. It was just surprising. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it just caught me off guard ^_^'

swirlyrobeitachi
06-17-2005, 09:37 PM
Heheh... those are a little different. In Rurouni Kenshin, this information is revealed when Kamatari FLASHES Misao. Also, we know that Kamatari loves Shishio, and I really wasn't expecting it to turn out like it did. It was just surprising. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it just caught me off guard ^_^'
oro @@
flashes? :eek:
o well
in yyh yusuke finds out by groping him ><
that seems worse

bbntt
06-17-2005, 10:28 PM
he/shes are distracting they take my attension from the episode (dam he/she made me miss some of the naruto episodes) they are emusing though

Blizg
06-17-2005, 11:16 PM
Oh crap seriously?!?!!Whoah they made em look like a REAL Girl...O_o....Scary...*Winds Howls*

Peregrin
06-18-2005, 12:51 AM
Did they have it this way in the anime? Seems like something that would be edited. Heh. Misao's reaction was great. When he flashed her, she said "It's like an elephant... a big furry elephant!" while having those anime tears in her eyes. HAHAHAHA!!! Priceless...

Roy Mustang
06-18-2005, 01:15 AM
its true i thought he was a girl because i saw a lot of sojiroxkamatari stuff but i find out kamatari is a HE

mini
06-18-2005, 09:21 AM
is it the freaky horny dude that thinks hes hot and he tells yahiko to come w/ him or sumthing?

Peregrin
06-18-2005, 01:16 PM
It's the scythe 'woman' from the Kyoto arc. He's one of the juppongatana. He fights Kaoru and Misao at Aoi-ya and loses to them.

Gemakai
06-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Yea, well... what can you do about it? Sometimes it's pretty funny when you find out such things.... sometimes.