PDA

View Full Version : Cartoon Networks Step toward Maturity.

Demonhacker
06-18-2005, 10:56 PM
I have just seen a commercial that CN will Show DBZ Uncut every week day. Even thou DBZ is not that good....Its pretty cool that CN is willing to show some blood and have some swears in the night slot...Do you think they will leave Naruto Uncut (except what they are required to cut).?

kenokuvato
06-18-2005, 11:02 PM
No they won't. Also the "uncut" DBZ will probably just be DBZ with one or two cuss words, and with very little blood. It's probably going to be the same.

bbntt
06-18-2005, 11:03 PM
i watched some of it it is the same as last time

Demonhacker
06-19-2005, 05:00 PM
The Series has not gotten to what would of been cut...yet...

Meteorain27
07-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Uncut is not the same as uncensored; it just means that they will keep all the scenes in there (they can still, say, put digital point over blood and the like). However, there probably will be more swearing and blood. I really don't care though; I don't like DBZ too much anymore. It's too repetitive. The only saga that was good was the Freeza Saga and maybe the Buu saga.

Satoku
07-06-2005, 10:26 AM
they only show it uncut so they can seem tough

Roy Mustang
07-06-2005, 11:10 AM
its pretty good now it is uncut i've yet to see them swear but there are some episodes that weren't shown that they are now showing anyways i hope they have naruto uncut also

Satoku
07-06-2005, 11:15 AM
and DBZ uncut has nudity

Roy Mustang
07-06-2005, 11:17 AM
and DBZ uncut has nudity
yes they now show you gohans wee wee its disturbing but at least they'll show us bulma's tits? :D

OffTheChain
07-06-2005, 03:47 PM
dbz uncut is bad news....seriously ive seen it...>.<;
but besides that yes there may be much more blood than usual and lots more cussing

like naruto if it was uncut..not only will they show everything we see in the original japanese series but they would be swearing madly. ya know how many times they say "shit...bastard..fool...idiot...fuck head" so yer...

YoshiToshi
07-13-2005, 07:48 PM
DBZ uncut is nothing too serious. The blood is not too heavy, as in everytime someone gets a laser through their stomach or punched really hard, they spit out blood, and there little blood coming from their wounds. They show some nudity, as mentioned eariler, they did show Gohan's.....yeah, and Bulma's.......yeah, and they show other stuff too, but the script is all the same, and I doubt they'll have that many swear words, either. Maybe none at all. As for Naruto, no ways. It's already settled that they're going to fuck it up. Yeah, they're going to cut out most of the good parts, because they want a higher rating of kids, rather than anime otakus. BUT, it might end up like DBZ, and four seasons later or whatever, they might start showing it uncut. I don't know. You can only wish. :(

Roy Mustang
07-13-2005, 08:00 PM
if they do show it uncut it'll still suck >.> and yeah i haven't heard one cuss word from any of them in DBZ yet...not so much as a damn

YoshiToshi
07-13-2005, 08:49 PM
if they do show it uncut it'll still suck >.> and yeah i haven't heard one cuss word from any of them in DBZ yet...not so much as a damn
True about Naruto still sucking if uncut. Original's always best. I don't think there's going to be that much swearing for DBZ, because IT IS STILL ON TOONAMI......So kids like, 12 years and younger, even young as 7 or 6 are watching it, so they might not even put in swear words, or the network could.....well, something bad could happen to them.