PDA

View Full Version : What is up with Inu-trash-a?!?!?!

kenokuvato
06-18-2005, 11:10 PM
WTF is up with Inuyasha's storyline in the anime!?!!??!! Is it actually over in Japan?!?!?! It just keeps on going forever and ever!!!!! The storyline doesn't even progress, and they just keep introducing new enemies in every episode!!! WTF!!!! I'm so sick of it, I want some story progression!!!

bbntt
06-18-2005, 11:23 PM
your right it never progess

Swtvi3tboi08
06-18-2005, 11:46 PM
true. its the same old same old.

ApatheticDimwit
06-21-2005, 01:38 PM
I know huh! I used to like inuyasha so much but then they just battled some new demon every episode and it got annoying -.-

Tabris
06-21-2005, 02:49 PM
yes it's falling apart and ya no progression, VERY disapointing!

Roy Mustang
06-21-2005, 02:51 PM
thats why i hate it if u think this pisses u off watch the last anime episode they dont even finish they just go "i love my friends and i love kagome and together we'll find the shikon jewel" BLAH BLAH and then the anime ends but the manga continues

Gaara-of-the-desert
06-30-2005, 10:37 AM
i still like inuyasha but its getting boring after a while

victoria
07-04-2005, 09:20 PM
i do like Inuyasha... u noe (sad face.... starts to get teary-eyed...)

Dizzykilla
07-06-2005, 12:39 AM
if Victoria likes Inyasha then Inuyashi is .........(........) dont know but i happen to like Inuyasha also........but they had to fuck up the anime and and make the ending and semi midle to end......retarded......

Roy Mustang
07-06-2005, 12:40 AM
u know what else is gay?
KIKYO WONT FUCKING DIE
i mean 1st she burned and she got revived and now *SPOILER ALERT* she gets killed by naraku again and all of a sudden re-appear

Satoku
07-06-2005, 01:35 AM
WTF is up with Inuyasha's storyline in the anime!?!!??!! Is it actually over in Japan?!?!?! It just keeps on going forever and ever!!!!! The storyline doesn't even progress, and they just keep introducing new enemies in every episode!!! WTF!!!! I'm so sick of it, I want some story progression!!!
fuck you

OffTheChain
07-23-2005, 02:24 PM
lol.....big words ya got there Satoshi :D

meh...ive never watched inuyasha before. Maybe the only anime i havent watched, but from the manga i read, nothing like you said seems to progress. However i thik its still cool.

sheik
07-23-2005, 02:29 PM
INUYASHA'S LAST EPISODE IS 166 YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY, THE STORY AND PLOT WAS TERRIBLE AND THEY HAVE WEAK CHARACTER PERSONALITY. INUYASHA GETS ANGRY ALL THE TIME AND ACTS WAAAYYYYY TO COCKY. HE TALKS TOO MUCH. INUYASHA CANT DIE BECAUSE HE IS A HALF DEMON, AND HE HAS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON EVEN THOUGH HE SUCKS. WHAT KINDA STORY IS THAT. AND THAT OLD MAN IS LIKE 70 IN HUMAN YEARS WHILE HE IS IN HALF DEMON FORM SAW KAGOME NAKED WHEN SHE IS 15. KAGOME GOT HELD BACK TOO! IN A EPISODE SHE WONDERS WHAT IT IS LIKE WHEN SHE GETS TO HIGHSCHOOLS AND SHE MISSES ALL HER CLASSES. WHICH MEANS SHE IS IN JUNIOR HIGH. INUYASHA CAN GET ARRESTEd FOR HAVING RELATIONSHIPS INVOLVING KISSING WITH KAGOME IN REAL LIFE. HAVING INUYASHA KISS KAGOME IS LIKE A GIRL MAKING OUT WITH A OLD MAN.

sheik
07-24-2005, 12:44 AM
I do not like the plot and it never progress. There is no plot because Inuyasha cant die because he is half demon. WTF??!?!?! that just means there is no point in watching and he never gets the crap beat out of unlike Naruto and DBZ. All he does is do wind scar and BOOM! Enemy dead! how lame. THey Need to make Inuyasha have a plot like Inuyasha. In naruto some people are on the edge of death unlike Inuyasha. AND INUYASHA DOES PULL OUT HIS SWORD TOO MUCH!! THEY NEED TO REDO THE STORY AND MAKE A PLOT!

hitomi_chan162
07-28-2005, 03:21 PM
Yes, it just ended her in Japan a couple of days ago, I thought the series would never end, but dont get me wrong i do like the Inuyasha series it just gets boring after a while and there are some choice characters that I dont like, but over all i like the series, it was the first anime I ever watched ^__^

OffTheChain
07-28-2005, 04:05 PM
cool. first ever anime you watched eh? the first i ever watched was sailor moon lol :D and that i never got tired of

hitomi_chan162
07-28-2005, 04:20 PM
lol, yep ^__^ they didnt have Salior Moon on in Tokyo when I was growing up, they took it off the air, but thats what my older sis Kyoko grew up watching!! My first animes were Inuyasha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saiyuki, Love Hina, and Gundam Wing!!!!

OffTheChain
07-28-2005, 04:44 PM
love hina sooo rocks :D

Yane no ue de sora o aogu, hizashi wa uraraka
Miageru sora, karadajuu genki ga minagitteku

THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! Ikiterunda!
Yamerarenai, akirameru da nante

Tohou ni kureta kinou ni sayonara
Futsufutsu to wakiagaru kono kimochi
Nando demo yomigaeru, hana o sakaseyou
Omoi dewa itsumo amai nige basho
Dakedo tachi kire, asu o ikiru tame