_hyuga_hinata_
06-19-2005, 02:34 PM
i think scary movie is funny :D

mugen
06-19-2005, 02:40 PM
i think that its kinda funny in a way

Typhoon
06-28-2005, 02:17 PM
Scary Movie is the best! I never watched the first one, but the second and the third one was cool! The third one was the best! It was the funniest! I laughed so much. The lameness in the movie was just so funny.

lapinky
07-02-2005, 10:30 AM
scary movies are scary @_@ i get freaked out after the movie XD but somehow my friends laugh when the ghost comes out o_O

Swtvi3tboi08
07-02-2005, 12:27 PM
LMAO. i laughed my ass off on all. its just stupid funny. 3rd one was the best.

Tsuna
07-02-2005, 12:50 PM
LMFAO...yah id have to say i liked the third one best too...hahaha, but the first comes ine after that one...

Typhoon
07-02-2005, 03:33 PM
In the third movie, my favourite part was the scene about how the wife of the priest died. She was split into two and was pinned against a tree by a truck. That part was funny! It was funny during the part where the priest and the police woman were explaining to each other with sausages, doghnuts and so on. It was also funny when the priest pretended that he couldn't hear his wife's last wish of "no sex with another woman".

Tsuna
07-02-2005, 03:45 PM
oh yah, that was hilarious...hehehe...i liked the part where she was like, " I'm not looking for a good f**k. I'm looking for a GREAT f**k!"

orochimoru
07-03-2005, 12:53 AM
i love scary movie 3 casue leslie neison is the shit.near the end the gangs kill each other and hes like "those men died for there country,send floweres to there bitches and hoes" lol i thought it was a riot.:)

Tsuna
07-03-2005, 01:03 AM
OMG, isnt the third one the one with the parody of signs in it, and how the aliens 'hello' is a kick to ze balls? hah, that was hilarious...though i feel bad for ze boys...

yami_youkai
07-04-2005, 03:15 AM
the third one kicks ass~!! it's the best.. well, i can't really say coz i didn't watch the second one.. @_@ but the third one rox~

Are you mad? I am your daughter..
*flip covers to reveal MJ*
^^ that part was hilarious..

Roy Mustang
07-05-2005, 01:17 AM
scary movie 2 was the best at the end that ghost came back and the black guy ran over him and the girl came up she was wearing a paper bag with a hole where the mouth was supposed to be and she was like "What was that?!" and the black guy was like "Nothing, go back to sucking" LOL ROFL

scary movie 3 i thought was the worst seeing how it was PG-13

Jasonla
07-20-2005, 08:32 PM
Scary movie 3 is the best of the scary movies. I laughed a lot when i watch it. The best part is the rap competition. The guy didnt make any sense when he rapped, its just funny: "I have a aunt, she lives in france. How many bitches have i slapped, zero...."

YoshiToshi
07-20-2005, 10:13 PM
I only watched Scary Movie 3, because when the first and second came out, I was too young to watch it, and I thought it was an actually scary movie (I was a kid! Kids are gullible!) But it was hilarious. The parodies were funny, too. The MJ part and the aliens were my fav. I didn't get how when they showed the alien on the news, they showed dogs humping eachother and the horse crapping out his ass. That was weird...... O_o