View Full Version : They're Pinky and the Brain!!!
06-23-2005, 01:42 AM
Yes Pinky and the Brain!
One is ingenious
The other's insane!
BWAHAHAHAHAH! Truly the greatest show ever. Any other fans out there? God, I wish they'd just make a DVD of it...
06-23-2005, 02:10 AM
I used to watch it all the time when I was little><
"Today we will conquer the world."
06-23-2005, 05:41 AM
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking Pinky?"
I love them, just like I love the animaniacs.
06-23-2005, 12:35 PM
T_T i miss that show.
06-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Lmao..I last watched this about 4/5 years ago..One mouse with a big head and the other just looks dumb..Haha..I used to love the song..
06-23-2005, 06:05 PM
I used to watch that when I stayed home sick when I was like 5 ^^; I still find it amusing..
06-23-2005, 06:33 PM
Loved it... PINKY RULES
06-23-2005, 06:39 PM
LOL i liked how pinky said NARF!!
do they still show this show
06-23-2005, 10:15 PM
WHAT?! WHEN?! WHERE?! Teeeeelllll meeee! Please?
06-23-2005, 10:37 PM
Entering a bus station
Ticket Saleslady: You're a tall drink of water, aint'cha darlin'?
B: Actually, I'm a lab mouse on stilts.
B: Now, Pinky, if by any chance you are captured during this mission, remember you are Gunther Heindriksen from Appenzell. You moved to Grindelwald to drive the cog train to Murren. Can you repeat that?
P: Mmmm, no, Brain, don't think I can.
Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
I think so, Brain, but culottes have a tendency to ride up so
i could go on all night dude :D
06-23-2005, 11:14 PM
hahaha, You are the quote machine!
I loved this show, it was one of my faves when it was on TV. The animaniax in general was pretty wacky and great. I wonder what the writers were on... lol
I found some great responses from Pinky. When he is asked "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?" by Brain
- "Uh, I think so Brain, but this time, you wear the tutu."
- "I think so, Brain, but me and Pippi Longstocking -- I mean, what would the children look like?"
- "I think so, Brain, but where are we going to find a duck and a hose at this hour?"
- "I think so, Brain, but isn't a cucumber that small called a gherkin?"
- "I think so, Brain, but how will we get the Spice Girls into the paella?"
And the best one ever!
* Pinky: "Whoof, oh, I'd have to say the odds of that are terribly slim, Brain."
* Brain: "True."
* Pinky: "I mean, really, when have I ever been pondering what you've been pondering?"
* Brain: "To my knowledge, never."
* Pinky: "Exactly. So, what are the chances that this time, I'm pondering what you're pondering?"
* Brain: "Next to nil."
* Pinky: "Well, that's exactly what I'm thinking, too."
* Brain: "Therefore, you *are* pondering what I'm pondering."
* Pinky: "Poit, I guess I am!"
06-24-2005, 12:05 AM
pere why dont u ebay for pinky and the brain videos XD
06-24-2005, 02:59 AM
Dai! You forgot: "I think so Brain, but will the marshmallow peeps ever be at peace with the gummi worms?"
@Kei: I have searched for Pinky and the Brain videos, but there are no DVD's. Everyone knows that if it's not DVD, it's not worth your money. Sometimes.
06-24-2005, 09:10 AM
if pinky and the brain came out on dvd.... awww man, I'd so be buying those!
06-24-2005, 01:23 PM
It was ind of funny but I always hated pinky for screwing up the missions until Brain did that calculation where he found out that the failure of every mission was his own fault. Funny.
06-24-2005, 03:55 PM
They're pinky, they're pinky and the brain brain brain brain..
Yep, yep, yep.. Love it..
06-24-2005, 04:11 PM
lol i loved that show...it dont show anymore -.- wish they put it on boomerang.
06-28-2005, 03:13 PM
Hahaha...yep yep yep...that brings me back to my old happy memories. The show wasn't bad, but I wasn't really a big fan. Just something I used to watch when I was a kid. It wasn't bad though!
vBulletin® v3.8.3, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.