PDA

View Full Version : Banned: SonicAdvDX

Shino
12-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Reason: lots of spam, notably i deleted a post of his in the "Why dont you like BT" thread and a few minutes later he posts again saying almost the exact same thing.
Here's another reason: Acting like a spoiled little bitch. =/. That guy has major prejudice problems, and I've warned him several times about how people should be able to act like they want to without him going "Oooh, wannabe!!" or another favourite "No, I don't just hate your language but everybody who speaks it aswell."
And yes I've PMed him 'bout this problem aswell as told him off in threads. He ignored me too.

Rules violated: Spamming.

Warnings: explained that he doesnt have BT so he shouldnt be posting in that thread, but he did anyway

Punishment: 4 day ban

*waves ban stick* your outta here

spiral_vortex
12-07-2004, 10:13 PM
dude i can understand the y u banned him atleast u could have warned him or sumthing.....the deleted messages dont count...if you did warn him then delete this message cause its pointless if you warned him

i hape u understood that

sasuke23
12-07-2004, 11:08 PM
spiral is right theres a thing called a warning

spiral_vortex
12-07-2004, 11:13 PM
well you never know s23 they might have warned him so theres no point in jumping to conclusions there buddy

sasuke23
12-07-2004, 11:18 PM
yeah maybe or maybe not lets wait still shino tells us

ph3
12-07-2004, 11:36 PM
wasnt he the one that was 'patrolling' teh forum for spam?...
lol...

mini
12-07-2004, 11:38 PM
shino did warn him even if sonic is my fruiend whenever i talk w/ himhe complains bout 3 ppl and it includes sonic so dun go pointing fingers at him
no offense buh shino calls him a "leet spammer"

Shino
12-07-2004, 11:53 PM
well i never pmed him if thats what your asking, i said in my comments for him to stop, if normal members cant read them i had no clue and i know from now to send pms. But i talked to Sonic after the fact and he said he knew he'd been spamming and in that one thread he saw his post disapear and still posted the exact same thing again. so he wasnt totally oblivious to what he had been doing, hes lucky and everyone else is too that im nice and dont give out real long ban time. and the "leet spammer" theres a few of you out there, you post a ton of posts within a very short amount of time and you know how to keep them non-spammy and on topic, altho its just barely, so when they slip up its messy.

Roy Mustang
12-08-2004, 12:35 AM
he deserved to get banned he joined later than me and one time i had 500 something posts he got 547 i even told him on MSN that ppl were teling him to stop the spam but noo he just ignored me and he wont shuddup about "im patrolling" that's just sort of like annoying someone saying COME ON F*CKING HIRE ME ALREADY

sakura_qt
12-08-2004, 02:16 AM
wow thats harsh.. a ban for trying to be a good simaritan..oh well i guess your word is law around here..( is this considered spamming?)

Vermilion
12-08-2004, 07:04 AM
Nope sakura..
Anyways, here's another reason: Acting like a spoiled little bitch. =/. That guy has major prejudice problems, and I've warned him several times about how people should be able to act like they want to without him going "Oooh, wannabe!!" or another favourite "No, I don't just hate your language but everybody who speaks it aswell."
And yes I've PMed him 'bout this problem aswell as told him off in threads. He ignored me too.

SylentChaos
12-08-2004, 09:59 AM
i send sonicadvx or whatever a warning PM, but then he didnt listen so yeah...

[Daisuke]
12-08-2004, 10:51 AM
I came onto the board yesterday, and I found it hilarious that not only every forum on the main page with new posts had the name "SonicAdvX" next to them, but almost every topic had it two. It seems "Patrolling" the forum turned into "answering every thread however needless it be." Some threads die away, leave them with a happy grave.

Chibi Baka
12-08-2004, 01:14 PM
wow daisuke you joined yesterday and you already have 111 post? thats a bit suspicious,
back on topic, sonic was quite a alright guy i guess, but i guess its cos i didnt know him well enought to judge him, never came across a post that had him spamming.

Shino
12-08-2004, 01:58 PM
']I came onto the board yesterday, and I found it hilarious that not only every forum on the main page with new posts had the name "SonicAdvX" next to them, but almost every topic had it two. It seems "Patrolling" the forum turned into "answering every thread however needless it be." Some threads die away, leave them with a happy grave.

exactly, he does what it called topping a thread and that should be a rule aswell. Topping a thread means you post in a thread that hasnt been posted in for quite sometime where the answer or the point of the thread has already been given, and yet you post anyways. when he goes on his so called "patrol" he posts in every thread, i know it has to be annoying to the people who actually are involved in coversation and then all of a sudden someone comes in gives his 2 cents and just leaves.

[Daisuke]
12-08-2004, 03:36 PM
wow daisuke you joined yesterday and you already have 111 post? thats a bit suspicious.

Not to argue with you or anything, but november wasn't yesterday. If you're going on since how long you've seen my sig for? then it was yesterday. But I've been around a lot longer. I think I should be allowed to post pisctures from forumspam.tk when people do stupid things. It's fun :)

horus
12-08-2004, 05:49 PM
I'm personally didn't like him myself I mean he was annoying as hell. Just like keitaro said one night I had like 100 something post i like 2 hours he had the same amount as me

Roy Mustang
12-09-2004, 11:16 PM
could u temporarly ban him?? he's a real dope in every forum

Phlemingo
12-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Spamming gets you banned, but why are people asking for forgiveness on his behalf? Irritating spammers should not be seen nor heard.

itachi41
12-10-2004, 02:56 AM
I'm personally didn't like him myself I mean he was annoying as hell. Just like keitaro said one night I had like 100 something post i like 2 hours he had the same amount as me

He's dam irritating man. He keeps spamming ... deserve the ban

Anto
12-10-2004, 12:28 PM
About spamming, there is a new member, behold3r, perhaps he has not read the rules because he posts on every single thread even the dead ones, i think you ought to warn him.

horus
12-10-2004, 09:51 PM
Hell yeah behold3r does is he slow or something does he not just see the lock on the thread or what...*looks at behold3r's post rate* I beg forgiveness on his part he's a newbie.

Roy Mustang
12-11-2004, 01:31 AM
there is no excuse for spamming why would he spam if he knew downloading here was free so he must've heard that u need 2500 posts so he was probably thinking "O i know i could write in every thread and topic it'l be a cinch"

Anto
12-11-2004, 07:07 AM
egh... another n00b 'shojogirl' is doing the same, it's getting too onorous, too much newbies!!

Roy Mustang
12-11-2004, 03:23 PM
i know dude...gawd there must be a way to prevent this

Vermilion
12-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Just ask them to stop.. And explain why..

spiral_vortex
12-11-2004, 06:43 PM
hey guy i mean mods y wont u just start closing threads more often cause ive seen sum threads that are full of spam and stuff...and mosta the time ppl just repeat other ppl so......u should start to get strict on ur rules.............

u should close this one too cause its getting 'too' repetitive

Vermilion
12-11-2004, 07:10 PM
If -people- would only let topics die away though... But I'll close this one... Sonic's bann will be lifted soon.

SonicAdvDX
12-12-2004, 02:57 AM
Wow, a lot of people here sure do hate me. Oh well. Seeing as how it's kinda awkward to be in a place where you know you're disliked, I think I'll be leaving Naruto Lounge, permanently. I probably won't be missed much, so good bye, and to those who hate me, good riddance.

Vermilion
12-12-2004, 07:58 AM
You could've just changed yourself.. Instead of asking everybody else to change to your liking..
That attitude's gonna give you problem wherever you go.