PDA

View Full Version : Gundam seed destiny

Roy Mustang
06-30-2005, 03:57 PM
ok im starting to watch gundam seed destiny however im sarting from episode 37 and i never watched Gundam Seed..so can anyone fill me in on why there are 2 lacus' and if athrun likes calagali why they aren't together

Dizzykilla
06-30-2005, 05:01 PM
well i seen pritty much alot of the destiny eps and athrin is kinna gay...........he really talke to a cuple of gurls but never acts on any of them........

Kira Yamato
06-30-2005, 05:20 PM
Staring from 37 is a big mistake. I reccommend watching SEED first, but if you don't at least the first episode of Destiny.

Well Basically Destiny leaves off a few years after SEED. A war has broken out again and this time around the series is showed from the perspective of zaft instead of the Earth forces. *sighs* explaining the whole series would take too long, so....I reccommend trying tvtome, for more information (it doesn't provide much background info but it does give you a decent episode synopsis)

In general, there's a tensions going on between natural and coordinators (genetically modified humans) and those difference turn into a full out war.

Roy Mustang
06-30-2005, 06:05 PM
but why are there 2 lacus'?

Kira Yamato
06-30-2005, 06:39 PM
but why are there 2 lacus'?

Meer, the lacus look alike is used as a pawn by chairman Dulindal to sway the public view about the war. Lacus does have influence (as a beloved public figure) with the public and since the real one went off to live with Kira, the Plants needed someone to take her place. I won't go anyfurther since, I don't want to post any major spoilers.

Roy Mustang
06-30-2005, 06:44 PM
o maybe PM me the spoilers and thanks for the info

kenokuvato
06-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Is Destiny better than SEED? Because I got bored watching SEED.

Kira Yamato
06-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Is Destiny better than SEED? Because I got bored watching SEED.

It really depends who you ask. I like Destiny more so, that SEED. Because Kira's finnally got some competition (in the form of 'super Ace" known as Shin) Let's just say that Kira need to brush up a little more on his combat skills ;)

*and this is coming from a Kira Fan XD*

And while Shin isn't a "bad guy" he is a rival to kira and Athrun's teammate :eek:

Roy Mustang
06-30-2005, 08:37 PM
yeah i've seen shin he gets to pilot freedom or destiny i forget and destiny is way better i never finished watching seed cause like ken said BO-RING

Kira Yamato
06-30-2005, 08:40 PM
yeah i've seen shin he gets to pilot freedom or destiny i forget and destiny is way better i never finished watching seed cause like ken said BO-RING

Well, Shin's gundam in the beggining of the series is known as Impulse. He later on pilots Gundam Destiny (which reacts to Shins feelings, so the more determined shin is the better the suit performs).

Roy Mustang
06-30-2005, 08:41 PM
yeah and i heard the Gib guy say something about a drgoon system?

Kira Yamato
06-30-2005, 08:43 PM
yeah and i heard the Gib guy say something about a drgoon system?

yeah, the Dragoon system is used for Gundam Legend. Meaning it can be piloted by anyone. He decided to give to Athrun, but as you see, he didn't end up with it, because of some mistrust and betrayl. ;)

But don't worry, we all know what suits Athrun and Kira get in the upcoming epis :D

ranmaru_1012
08-11-2006, 07:50 AM
minna... help me.... can you guys write down all song that is inserted in GSDestiny ...i wat to know the song in `next episode preview ' in episode 45 ..can someone tell me.....onegai.....

0tuRaNiKamuZu
08-11-2006, 10:38 AM
yeah, the Dragoon system is used for Gundam Legend. Meaning it can be piloted by anyone. He decided to give to Athrun, but as you see, he didn't end up with it, because of some mistrust and betrayl. ;)

But don't worry, we all know what suits Athrun and Kira get in the upcoming epis :D
and Kira's new Strike-Gundam have those as well. 8 of them on its wings.