PDA

View Full Version : Kabuto

Roy Mustang
12-10-2004, 01:03 AM
anyone know what his true form looks like it was about to show but nooo naruto saved the day

gmp3xero548
12-10-2004, 01:07 AM
true form?! ive never heard of that...

Anto
12-10-2004, 01:09 AM
i dont really understand that, what does he mean by his true form? is it how he looks without his glasses >_> if it is it would be pretty lame.

Roy Mustang
12-10-2004, 01:33 AM
no in this one epi when he was fighting team 7 before the third exam his eyes turned red and was about to change

shojogirl
12-10-2004, 01:45 AM
oh i remember that episode!
kabuto rocked! well.....he is my 2nd fav. character anyway....so he rocks all the time! :rolleyes:

hotohori
12-10-2004, 06:41 AM
Yeah I remember that episode. I think maybe he has a demon inside him like Naruto. I wonder when his true self will be revealed. He's the epitome of a true ninja, you know? The dig-underneath-the-underneath-him-and-you-still-wouldn't-know-his-true-motives type. ;)

Shak
12-10-2004, 09:19 AM
I dont remember this, could someone reference it with the Episode Number and Time?

Cain
12-10-2004, 09:48 AM
How does a glowing pair of eyes have anything to do with transforming?

What I recall is that he made his eyes glow red to make one of hidden rain (if that is the correct village...) ninjas falter for a moment. So what?

Akaisora
12-10-2004, 02:05 PM
I never heard about the transformation of Kabuto O.o but the thing that interests me the most are his true motives!!!! he likes Naruto and doesn't want to hurt him, but he's still with Orochimaru even tho he's not a bad guy... He helped Hinata, even tho he didn't have to. I would really like to know about his past and how he got under Orochimarus commands >.<

sakura_qt
12-10-2004, 02:31 PM
in my humble opinion i think kabuto is just waiting for the perfect moment to steal sasuke for himself ... and his eyes glew red??? i dont remember that..

Roy Mustang
12-10-2004, 03:19 PM
oneechan i think it was episode 43 the time was like 16:00 to 19:00 i think

Jiraiya
12-10-2004, 07:15 PM
actually it was episode 36 when he did that red eeys thing and the rain ninjas and sasuke was looking at him like , there's more than meet the eye with kabuto. Then in episode 38 i think he said something "they got my old blood boiling "or somthing . I think kabuto is hiding something , i don't know if it's a another form or what , but's he hiding something.

shojogirl
12-11-2004, 01:12 AM
if you don't know which episode it is, watch naruto more often.

spiral_vortex
12-11-2004, 01:48 PM
well if it wasn't just sum jutsu i think it was a cursed seal......

Roy Mustang
12-11-2004, 03:05 PM
nah it could'nt my mother told me (Yes my mother reads manga) dat the red eye gives him power and it kinda makes sense because right when he was losing he was using it and the eye is another orgin so the eye is also a weapon

hotohori
12-12-2004, 07:03 AM
Wow, your mother reads the manga??!! That is sooo cool! :cool: Anyway, the thing about Kabuto's eyes glowing red - well it didn't exactly glow but it's like the color red started to fill the whites of his eyes. Remember that episode during the Second Chuunin exam when Kabuto and Team 7 were going to the Tower then they were attacked by the Hidden Mist (is this right?) ninjas? Towards the end of their fight - during the second time the enemies hid behind their illusions again and Naruto was single-handedly fighting them, then Kabuto saved Naruto, then he (Kabuto) was hurt by one of the enemies and he glared at the enemy and that's when his eyes (the whites of it) started to turn red. That made the enemies falter and that's when Naruto felled them with one kick. The eye-glowing thingy was just for a very short time so Naruto and Sakura didnt notice it but Sasuke did. Plus the fact that Kabuto said something about the old blood in him being awakened or something to that effect when he walked away from the Chuunin exam. So thats why I think he has some kinda demon inside him, too. :p

JustaStalker
12-23-2004, 03:37 PM
Wow... I envy you...your mother is awesome... Anyways, o.o...Due to my memory problem I don't even remember that happening...Maybe I'll review the episodes later. But the dude above makes sense, to me anyways.

mpp
12-25-2004, 12:00 AM
i'm guessing that he is probably using orichimaru to get sasuke for himself

Anto
12-26-2004, 04:35 AM
i'm guessing the opposite way... maybe orochimaru is using kabuto... *which he is*

GoldenEyes
12-26-2004, 11:52 AM
Ok, at first I thought you were all just crazy. But then I looked back at the episode and its true. Kabuto has a lot more history than we know. In episode 38 he does talk about the old blood comming back up and thats it not time for his true face to show yet after he quits and is on his way out of the exam. Also, the 3rd asks about him. Then they talk about him being the only survivor from the enemy forces at the battle of bellflower pass. One of the medical nins brought him back from the battle and he was raised in Konoha. Theres a lot more going on there than I thought.

H_I
12-27-2004, 06:53 PM
I think It might be the cursed seal. Or he might just have ment, that when his blood start to get going he fights like he did against tsunade. Trying to kill Everyone.Just my opinion

GoldenEyes
12-27-2004, 07:35 PM
No its more than that. When his eyes went red, it wasn't some technique, he was just pissed. And they didn't just falter because of some technique, they were scared. Kabuto has something going on...

H_I
12-27-2004, 09:17 PM
No its more than that. When his eyes went red, it wasn't some technique, he was just pissed. And they didn't just falter because of some technique, they were scared. Kabuto has something going on...

Yeah i have to agree with you on this one. After watching the episode i kind of got the same feeling now.

Aruko
12-28-2004, 12:06 AM
i think you all think to much.
every thing in here starts with "i think" and its kinda annoying
my opinion is that kabuto is just a freak and his blood vessels overflowed from the adrenaline of the fight

GoldenEyes
12-28-2004, 12:47 AM
my opinion is that kabuto is just a freak and his blood vessels overflowed from the adrenaline of the fight
Alright...thats just plain ludicrous. And of course all we have are "I think"s because it hasn't been explained yet. We still don't know where he is from, only that he was brought back from a battle, and what hes hiding. When its explained we will have an "I know"

noxide
12-28-2004, 03:32 AM

what wrong with thinking are you an english teacher or something?

Eternal Eclipse
12-28-2004, 06:01 AM
Do blood vessels often overflow from adrenaline? As far as I can tell, other than jutsus and etc. being used in the anime, eyes become red only due to lack of sleep, disease or injury. In which case, only the blood vessels are lined with red. Making the eyes red is probably some technique (I'm thinking of Sharingan and Byakugan XD), to intimidate.

xratedjm
12-30-2004, 04:41 AM
i think there is definately something up with him and the reason he likes naruto is because he has a demon inside him like naruto remeber akatsuki is after all the ppl with demons sealed in them meaning more than one of them and orochimaru leaving akatsuki probably means orochimaru took kabuto and left with him or went and found kabuto and took him for himself and that is also a reason why they want orochimaru dead

schuldich_sunde
12-30-2004, 10:47 AM
meh, kabuto still gives off this weakling aura for me. but i think that in the end, he's going to kill off orochimaru. i dunno, but their relationship kinda reminds me of the whole lord of the rings, saruman-wormtongue complex.

Enma
01-01-2005, 08:55 PM
Kabuto.. if he that great how come he fail the chunnin exam like 3 time in a row.. that weird...

Meteorain27
01-02-2005, 11:40 AM
he purposely failed the Chuunin exam all those times because I think he was trying to find potential followers of Orochimaru. I hope Naruto will start to focus more on him and Anko, both of them have mysterious pasts.
EDIT: and for those who read HxH, the leader of teh Ryodan also gave off a weakling aura. So maybe Kabuto is the leader of the Akatsuki. And he's pretending to work for Orochimaru so he can keep an eye on the escaped Akatsuki member.