PDA

View Full Version : Dubbing

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-03-2005, 09:53 PM
cant they pay the original actors to learn english and dub it in english? that would be waaaaay better, for me that is. How ever it is likely its gona slow down the process of make 1 episode each week.

Gemakai
07-03-2005, 10:45 PM
In order for it to be good, they would have to become fluent in the language, which is very difficult. So no, I don't think it would be a good idea.

YoruWoNukeru
07-04-2005, 01:30 PM
This one likes subs. The Japanese language is cool. ^_^

OffTheChain
07-04-2005, 01:50 PM
im not a big fan of a few good anime being dubbed by cheesy voice overs....dubbing with original characters wouldnt have been a bad idea. Its been used once on this anime i cant rmember its name but this japanese dude did the voice of some wise sensei, so really they were looking out for his japanese accent. But to pay japanese voice actors to learn english...

~ time consuming - learning english for some can be very difficult and would take time. also it takes alot of time to speak fluent english

Tsuna
07-04-2005, 02:18 PM
me likes zeh subs better....japanese sounds better than english

Hokage Naruto
07-10-2005, 11:51 PM
In order for it to be good, they would have to become fluent in the language, which is very difficult. So no, I don't think it would be a good idea. Yeah...