PDA

View Full Version : Who is Naruto parents?????

anas_alm
12-11-2004, 02:51 AM
Does any one now how is naurto parnets are and how Naurto came about to have the six tale fox power?

Shino
12-11-2004, 02:56 AM
whats more important is where did you learn to speak english. but seriously its the nine tailed demon fox, not six, called Kyuubi. The 4th Hokage sealed Kyuubi inside Naruto when he was a baby. As of now no one knows who Naruto's parents are.

Hawk
12-11-2004, 03:13 PM
the 4th is Naruto's dad.........and Naruto's mom is the 4th's wife..or girlfreind...

LightDreamer
12-11-2004, 03:46 PM
Actually nobody ever SAID that the forth was his dad....but it looks like he obviously is...anyways Kyu is 9 in Jap ^^...just thought u should know

Roy Mustang
12-11-2004, 03:49 PM
yes theorys have been showing that 4th hokage is naruto's dad and dat the 4th entrusted naruto with the power of kyuubi ppl are also saying the new character Rin (in kakashi's Gaiden in the manga) is the 4th's gf

spiral_vortex
12-11-2004, 06:46 PM
those theories are kinda bullshit specially the 4th and rin............since there hasn't been a mention in the anime or manga about narutos parents y bother asking?? all you have to do is wait sum more and find out later

horus
12-11-2004, 07:30 PM
I think the fourth is narutos dad because look at the resemblemce.

sasuke23
12-11-2004, 08:42 PM
the forth isnt hes dad they just have the same hair style naruto never had parents the forth did something but i forgot what it was

nma
12-12-2004, 01:30 PM
the forth isnt hes dad they just have the same hair style naruto never had parents the forth did something but i forgot what it was
The Fourth sealed the Kyuubi inside of Naruto. And I think that Naruto is either the Fourth's son, or his incarnation.

Chibi Baka
12-12-2004, 04:32 PM
hmm naruto is the fourths incarnation...sounds pretty good, i think that possibility might be quite high

spiral_vortex
12-12-2004, 07:44 PM
i dont think so cause a lot of ppl resemble each other so that means that a lot of ppl are reincarnations......

lito
12-13-2004, 12:12 AM
even if naruto is not the son or the reincarnation of the 4th he still has as itachi would say the fourth hokage's legacy, as for his parents, i THINK they died or sumthing cuz he was born during a very chaotic era... that what i think and as spiral vortex would say yes its just speculation and an idea, but its nice to think sumtyms... :]

Anto
12-13-2004, 08:15 AM
the fourth naruto's dad? sounds pretty awkward to me... i don't think this will even be mentioned in the anime, maybe it's one thing we are never meant to know.

Roy Mustang
12-13-2004, 08:45 PM
even if naruto is not the son or the reincarnation of the 4th he still has as itachi would say the fourth hokage's legacy, as for his parents, i THINK they died or sumthing cuz he was born during a very chaotic era... that what i think and as spiral vortex would say yes its just speculation and an idea, but its nice to think sumtyms... :]
well he was born in a chaotic era but so was the other ppl like shino sakura shikamaru chouji and the others but there parents are alive only ones without parents are naruto and sasuke sasuke lost his parents because itachi killed them all and naruto we may never know kishi sounds like a bad mangaka to me even though his storys are great he's so lazy to explain more about the past

itachi41
12-14-2004, 01:04 AM
im nt sure if the 4th is naruto's father ... those guyz who said dat do u have proof ? if u dun , dun jus go around bull shittin dat the 4th is naruto's dad ... rin and 4th hokage together ? i dun think so ... its crap + bullshit

hotohori
12-14-2004, 06:05 AM
Yeah, Rin + the Fourth sounds really weird, sick even. Rin is, like, half the Fourth's age + the Fourth is her sensei. :confused: Eww.. that's really weird. I might be willing to buy the "4th Hokage is Naruto's dad" idea though. ;)

kazu_chan
12-14-2004, 08:01 AM
im nt sure if the 4th is naruto's father ... those guyz who said dat do u have proof ? if u dun , dun jus go around bull shittin dat the 4th is naruto's dad ... rin and 4th hokage together ? i dun think so ... its crap + bullshit

hellooo everyone that has said that said like maybe or watever no one said yes it is naruto's dad for sure soo calm down man and yes i also think it is b*llsh*t abt the 4th and rin...but abt the 4th bein naruto's dad i think that is possible they do kinda look alike..!!

nma
12-14-2004, 12:30 PM
i dont think so cause a lot of ppl resemble each other so that means that a lot of ppl are reincarnations......
I dont mean because of the way they look. Its because the technique that the Fourth used to seal the Kyuubi away is a suicide technique and from the way the Third performed it I dont think that you could choose where you want the soul sealed. I think that the Fourth sealed the Kyuubi inside himself and intended to have the Kyuubi die along with him. But instead, he was reborn because of the Kyuubi's demonic powers or something.

hotohori
12-15-2004, 12:08 AM
I dont mean because of the way they look. Its because the technique that the Fourth used to seal the Kyuubi away is a suicide technique and from the way the Third performed it I dont think that you could choose where you want the soul sealed. I think that the Fourth sealed the Kyuubi inside himself and intended to have the Kyuubi die along with him. But instead, he was reborn because of the Kyuubi's demonic powers or something.

Hmm.. that sounds plausible. Except that the Third mentioned somewhere in the beginning of the series (Episode 1, I think) that the Fourth intended for Naruto to be seen as a hero by the village but instead, the villagers looked at him as the Kyuubi. So that would mean Naruto was already alive by the time the Fourth decided to seal the Kyuubi. So Naruto can't be the Fourth Hokage reborn.

Kalvernek
12-15-2004, 07:30 AM
Only a person that I can imagine like naruto´s father is the fourth hokage

hotohori
12-16-2004, 06:12 AM
Yeah well... what if they're blood related? Just not father and son.. but suppose the Yondaime had some relatives and suppose Naruto's real parents died in some way and Naruto was left in the care of the Yondaime and so when Yondaime decided to seal the Kyuubi he picked Naruto? :confused: Just a theory.. though there's not much difference between the Father and Son theory. :D hehehe

nma
12-16-2004, 06:12 PM
Hmm.. that sounds plausible. Except that the Third mentioned somewhere in the beginning of the series (Episode 1, I think) that the Fourth intended for Naruto to be seen as a hero by the village but instead, the villagers looked at him as the Kyuubi. So that would mean Naruto was already alive by the time the Fourth decided to seal the Kyuubi. So Naruto can't be the Fourth Hokage reborn.
All the Sandaime said was that the Yondaime intended for Naruto to be seen as a hero. It doesnt mean that he went out and actually said it. If he told everyone exactly what he was gonna do, I think that Naruto would have been treated a lot better. But instead the Yondaime went out and sealed the Kyuubi, and the next thing anyone was that their beloved Hokage was 'dead' and that the Kyuubi was inside of a baby. Which is why everyone wants poor Naruto dead.

hotohori
12-17-2004, 05:06 AM
All the Sandaime said was that the Yondaime intended for Naruto to be seen as a hero...

So you agree that Naruto was already alive by the time the Fourth decided to seal the Kyuubi inside him.

nma
12-17-2004, 10:27 AM
So you agree that Naruto was already alive by the time the Fourth decided to seal the Kyuubi inside him.
No, I dont. Think about the way everyone talks about the Fourth. He was suppose to be this great person who was so nice and all that other good stuff. If he really was such a great person why would he be so cruel as to put a demon inside of a kid. Don't you think that it would be more likely that he would have tried to seal the demon inside of himself and have the demon die along with him, than to have a demon put inside of a baby where it could possibly come out.

Akaisora
12-19-2004, 07:01 AM
that's an interesting point of view nma... but the thing interests me the most is why hey don't talk about Naruto's parents... like they doesn't exist

HT2791
12-22-2004, 05:32 PM
well, i think jiraiya (anime) said that naruto and the 4th did resemble in appearance of the blonde hair and the stubborness lol.

mpp
12-22-2004, 09:38 PM
No, I dont. Think about the way everyone talks about the Fourth. He was suppose to be this great person who was so nice and all that other good stuff. If he really was such a great person why would he be so cruel as to put a demon inside of a kid. Don't you think that it would be more likely that he would have tried to seal the demon inside of himself and have the demon die along with him, than to have a demon put inside of a baby where it could possibly come out.

yes but he made it so that the chakra of the nine tails would slowly become
narutos chakra to protect him

mpp
12-22-2004, 09:44 PM

if you remember at the end of the episode where naruto summons gamabunta and faints he says to jiraiya about he knew that he was summoned by naruto cos the fourth was the last person to get on his back 12yrs ago against the nine tails

nma
12-22-2004, 10:02 PM
if you remember at the end of the episode where naruto summons gamabunta and faints he says to jiraiya about he knew that he was summoned by naruto cos the fourth was the last person to get on his back 12yrs ago against the nine tails
So? Whats that have to do with the Fourth being Naruto's father?

mpp
12-22-2004, 11:44 PM
So? Whats that have to do with the Fourth being Naruto's father?

probably because that they had a similiar chakra or something like that why else would he talk about the fourth

nma
12-23-2004, 11:53 AM
probably because that they had a similiar chakra or something like that why else would he talk about the fourth
I think Gamabunta meant that before Naruto, only the Fourth and Jiraiya could summon him. The Fourth is dead, and Jiraiya didnt summon him for nearly 13 years and he was no where to be seen, and Naruto was on his head and was the only person around.

mpp
12-23-2004, 07:49 PM
well naruto could have just fallen off the cliff and landed on him and jiraiya is pretty scared of him so he couldve ran away

laker
12-28-2004, 04:08 PM
i pettery sure we are going to now this later on just like how kaskis got the eye.

noxide
12-28-2004, 05:37 PM
Yeah but it will come out in the manga first then we have to wait like a year befre we can watch it

heartthrob_god
12-28-2004, 08:13 PM
As to jiraiya's behavior toward Naruto [ep 53 : Jiraiya "It's to protect this kid.... 4th" something like that ;why would the 4th protect Naruto ? Because maybe Naruto is the 4th's son.... besides the 4th and Naruto have similar characteristics...

noxide
12-28-2004, 08:40 PM
although Its pretty obvious that they are related. Why can't every one see it

Malik4874
12-29-2004, 10:30 PM
i seriously believe that the yondaime is the father of naruto because of the hair and all.maybe jiraiya is related to naruto somehow because he also has the same hairstyle as naruto and the yondaime.but you never know the yondaime could be naruto's brother because they do look alike,like sasuke and itachi look alike but that's just a theory.

masterq
12-30-2004, 12:57 AM
there is no way naruto could be the reincarnation of the fourth since the fourth must seal the kyuubi's soul in a living vessel so he coudn't have re-incarnated. he picked naruto because at the beginning of eps during the intro of the series it says that naruto was recently born. the just because the third sealed part of orochimaru's soul and the souls of those who were orochimaru's henchmen in himself and his clones was because he knew there was no ways for him to defeat orochimaru so he decided to take orochimaru with him. The series doesn't tell us the limitations of the death god jutsu or if the 4th used another jutsu to seal the kyuubi's soul in naruto. As for the fourth being naruto's father just because jiraiya said that he resembles the 4th and that the 3rd said that the kyuubi's chakara is a legacy for naruto doesn't prove he is the 4th's son. The fourth died young like at the age of 20 and during the time he was hokage there were wars between many countries and since he was a hokage and jounin at those times he would be on the battle field most of the time so i don't think he would have time for his wife/girlfriend if he had any. Naruto's birth parents were most likely killed by the kyuubi. if naruto were related the the fourth in any way the village ppl would definitely treat him differently. so because of all those points it is more likely that it is a conincidence that naruto was choosen to be the container for the kyuubi. Naruto couldn't be his son or a relative of the 4th or the reincarnation of the 4th himself.

xratedjm
12-30-2004, 03:19 AM
i dont think naruto is the 4th son i mean the villagers would have known cause they would have made something big over the hokage having a child...next looks wise both him, perveted senin and the fourth look alike...its just that the artists couldnt come up for a better pic probably..the villagers wouldnt look down at all on the son of the hokage demon in him or not and the whole thing with the fourth wanting to protect him or wanting jiraiya to protect him and calling him the treasure of konoha....it probably relates to the thing said by akatsuki wanting him as well and that probably why and who they have to protect him from...just a point of view though

Scott92
12-30-2004, 03:32 AM
naruto father might be the 4th but hu is his mother ?

sujirosan
12-30-2004, 04:32 PM
The 4th look just like Naruto
So he might b his dad.

Dint
12-31-2004, 06:07 AM
The 4th I think/hope.. With some girl looking like Naruto's Sexy No Jutsu :p

xtreme00azn
12-31-2004, 07:15 AM
yeah i think it would be the 4th because of the hair :D

leingod3355
12-31-2004, 07:45 AM
i think that naruto is the fourth reincarnate(to me only lar)....they really resembles each other...they really look alike...

mo0nlight
12-31-2004, 02:36 PM
lol ithink what your saying is kinda right lol it looks like u create the story lol

cupid062985
12-31-2004, 07:11 PM
My classmate told me that he has read it in the manga and that naruto's dad is the fourth hokage!!! hehehe anywaz that's all i know and he never told me who naruto's mother is... :)

mo0nlight
01-01-2005, 05:33 AM
who told u that in the manga they mention that the fourth is naruto's father which mange?!!

Malik4874
01-01-2005, 01:43 PM
naruto's father is possibly the yondaime.he's mother is probably dead or abandoned him

won1
01-01-2005, 02:14 PM
man u dummies the 4th isnt naruto's father and rin isnt student and teacher gad damn the fourth must have been a pedafile

naruto1029
01-01-2005, 04:06 PM
i think the 4th is narutos dad. even if he was the 4th son, people would still treat him bad because he has the demon inside of him, because that demon killed there families and nobody would like him because of that, it wouldnt matter whos son he was.

noxide
01-01-2005, 05:03 PM
My classmate told me that he has read it in the manga and that naruto's dad is the fourth hokage!!! hehehe anywaz that's all i know and he never told me who naruto's mother is... :)

it never mentions in the manga about it otherwise people would already have told you it was in the manga. No one has evidence apart from the stuff in the anime.

ATM
01-01-2005, 05:27 PM
no one is gona no cuz i think he is just some kid they probaly found in a adoption center and they dont no who his parents are.......0.o

sidkoiden
01-01-2005, 11:55 PM
his parents most prob would be 4th hokage but...he doent have any picture of them tho mayb his mother died after giving born 2 him. im sure they will think of smeting mayb after he learn 2 summon the 4th hokage like in eps 69....mayb he would b curious 1 day...2 know...

laker
01-02-2005, 12:05 AM
well sorry to tell u guy this but naruto i'm your father LOL. the writer porblay got something good to tell about this so we would just have to wait to find out

itachi41
01-02-2005, 12:41 AM
blah ... we couldnt just say 4th is his dad ... no proof ... i could say im the 4th grandpa ... well no one will believe as i have no proof ... although they look alike ... the hiarstyle ... the face ... but there are always coincidence ...

Black_Kyuubi
01-02-2005, 02:14 AM
Its easy to see that the 4th is Naruto's father but there was nothing about his mother. I dont think that anyone knows who Naruto's mother is, and i mean her name.

david_sasuke
01-02-2005, 02:18 AM
lol out of everyone why would the 4th seal it in naruto..

KyoichiKanami
01-28-2005, 07:56 PM
As my mom said, (who is quite an anime fan herself. O.o), "I don't think the Fourth would be Naruto's dad for 2 reasons. 1) Knowing what kind of life Naruto would live despite his wishes, why would he seal Kyuubi in him? 2) Even if he were sure Naruto would have a good life, where would his, and Naruto's mother's paternal instincts be? How in the world would someone turn their hearts to ice and do this to their child? Taking these into account, I belive the "reincarnation of the 4th" is the best theory.

young naruto315
01-28-2005, 09:12 PM
i think the 4th is narutos father but it says that nowhere in the manga

willy101
01-29-2005, 01:35 AM
the 4th is not naruto's biological father although he does bear a "striking" resemblance to him also kyu means 9 and bi means animal or beast of some sort

abedin
01-29-2005, 01:39 AM
if 4th is naruto's father, he couldn't have seal kyuubi inside naruto... no parents want their children to be isolated by the society becouse of kyuubi inside of them.. my assumption is.. naturo is the 4th himself.. transformed into a child because of the seal.. besides.. i haven't heard of the 4th's grave... or i've missed it

sabakunoGaara
01-29-2005, 05:07 AM
i always thought that it was possible that the 4th was naruto's dad bcoz seriously why would they not mention his parents at all unless there is a twist...but its not necessarily true that it was the 4th i mean the resemblence might just show that one day naruto is going to become hokage at a young age. and im sorry without even readin the manga i cant see rin being naruto's mom just too hard to imagine for some reason. what im more concerned of right now is why did the 4th choose to seal it into naruto? i mean there must have been many babies why naruto?

nma
01-29-2005, 10:07 AM
what im more concerned of right now is why did the 4th choose to seal it into naruto? i mean there must have been many babies why naruto?
Its was just random chance, he probably justed picked a baby and it happened to be Naruto.

kazu_chan
01-29-2005, 10:13 AM
Its was just random chance, he probably justed picked a baby and it happened to be Naruto.

maybe but i dont think soo....i mean think about it if it is such a great burden y would he just pick any baby......i mean it mite not be his son but its either sumone close or his son.....

Dint
01-29-2005, 11:22 AM
I think Naruto is the reincarnation of Yondaime.. But nobody knows it.. (Or maybe Sandaime knew but never told anyone..) And.. He was just found in the woods and someone (Sandaime or Iruka maybe?) took him to Konoha..

What do you think of that? ;)

kazu_chan
01-29-2005, 11:29 AM
ahhh i dont really think he is a recarnation(sorry if i spelt it wrong) of the 4th....more like his son.....i dont think there r recarnations in naruto...

h4kk3
01-29-2005, 11:29 AM
Well, I think the forth is Naruto's father, as for the mother, I have no clue of who she is, but they will probably mention it later.

abedin
01-29-2005, 10:50 PM
i remembered that in the first episode, the 4th was late while the nins of konoha were fighting kyuubi.. i think the reason is that he had found naruto somewhere.. and after that he decided to seal kyuubi inside of naruto...

sabakunoGaara
01-31-2005, 12:32 PM
ya i remeber that too...thought it was supposed to be a dramatic entrance or smthg.....god am i getting the whole anime wrong??:s

Aruko
01-31-2005, 12:55 PM
I have a question to ask you all
have you watched the whole series so far? 1-119? well if you have you will and can see that noone "exactly" knows who naruto's parents are
now there are lots of things that point to Yondaime but we dont even know Yondaimes name so we cant really know anything about A)Yondaime B)Naruto's parents
noone knows

Kagami Kyoji
01-31-2005, 03:53 PM
The Fourth
there is no way naruto could be the reincarnation of the fourth since the fourth must seal the kyuubi's soul in a living vessel so he coudn't have re-incarnated. he picked naruto because at the beginning of eps during the intro of the series it says that naruto was recently born. the just because the third sealed part of orochimaru's soul and the souls of those who were orochimaru's henchmen in himself and his clones was because he knew there was no ways for him to defeat orochimaru so he decided to take orochimaru with him. The series doesn't tell us the limitations of the death god jutsu or if the 4th used another jutsu to seal the kyuubi's soul in naruto.

Reincarnation
As for the fourth being naruto's father just because jiraiya said that he resembles the 4th and that the 3rd said that the kyuubi's chakara is a legacy for naruto doesn't prove he is the 4th's son. The fourth died young like at the age of 20 and during the time he was hokage there were wars between many countries and since he was a hokage and jounin at those times he would be on the battle field most of the time so i don't think he would have time for his wife/girlfriend if he had any. Naruto's birth parents were most likely killed by the kyuubi. if naruto were related the the fourth in any way the village ppl would definitely treat him differently. so because of all those points it is more likely that it is a conincidence that naruto was choosen to be the container for the kyuubi. Naruto couldn't be his son or a relative of the 4th or the reincarnation of the 4th himself.

I have heard lots of interesting points but I think that MQ pretty much summed up many of the flaws.

Remember people this is a anime series not rocket science…just because you see pink bunnies flying around with rocket launchers does not mean it has to make sense.

Basically those are the only two points that have really been brought up and fleshed out with 3 pages. -.-’

Also the reason for all of this is to win a golden cookie and just because we don’t know does not mean we cannot speculate…if no one ever used reasoning to figure things out then we would not have many things today…so chill out!!!

kakashi_00x000
01-31-2005, 04:32 PM
I don't really think that the 4th is naruto's dad, but maybe, because he sealed Kyuubi in him, so perhaps he is naruto's dad, but I don't really think so.

naruto1029
01-31-2005, 09:04 PM
I think the 4th is narutos dad, but i thought of one thing, y didnt the 4th just seal kyuubi inside of himself(like what the 3rd did)instead of even puttin it on a child? y didnt he just seal it inside of himself then die with it?

Kaiten
02-01-2005, 07:15 PM
You know i think that the Fourth Hokage is Naruto's dad since they both have the same yellow hair and if you have noticed they both summon the frog. Also before fourth hokage sealed the nine-tails and died he requested everyone to consider Naruto as a hero and thats prolly cause hes like his son or sumething

drbazy1069
02-01-2005, 08:39 PM
i seriously think that the fourth is naruto's father but wouldnt it be weird if the fourth was naruto?

abedin
02-03-2005, 01:06 AM
i seriously think that the fourth is naruto's father but wouldnt it be weird if the fourth was naruto?

maybe naruto is the 4th... it's kind of interesting if naruto is actually the 4th in the form of a kid... who knows.. this could be true...

nelsonkong
02-03-2005, 03:21 AM
no reveal on that but poeple guess that he is the 4th. I don't really think so, just my opinion. I think Naruto parent are killed by kyuubi and Naruto is the only new born at that moment.

abedin
02-03-2005, 09:02 AM
i think someone should make a poll for this topic.. it's quite interesting to see what others think.. for me... either naruto is the 4th or naruto is the 4th's son.. i think they are blood-related somehow...

Kage
02-04-2005, 12:40 PM
You know.... thinking about it, Tsunade never even considered that Naruto could use Rasengan, she being one of the Sannin should/would know if he was the 4th's son, or reincarnate. And by the relationship might be able to use that Jutsu.

Aruko
02-04-2005, 12:47 PM
Yeah but then so would Oro and Jiraiya and Sandaime
but noone has told him
seems (other than any jounin) that jiraiya and tsunade are the only ones that might know who narutos parents were

and abedin naruto cant be the fourth
the sealing technique that yondaime used sent him to the death gods stomach
he cant get out and it says in the beginning of ep 1 that a young child was taken and had it sealed into him not yondaime transformed into him or was reincarnated into naruto

HyuugaNeji
02-04-2005, 01:53 PM
I don't know, when the thrid hokage used the death god's sealing jutsu on Orochimaru's arms, he had the same-looking seal on his stomach as Naruto has. I think that Naruto could be the fourth!

Aruko
02-04-2005, 02:26 PM
hyuuga? do you read?
naruto cant be the fourth
and abedin naruto cant be the fourth
the sealing technique that yondaime used sent him to the death gods stomach
he cant get out and it says in the beginning of ep 1 that a young child was taken and had it sealed into him not yondaime transformed into him or was reincarnated into naruto

oh and he used the sealing technique on oro inbetween eps 70-84 or so

Hatake Kakashi
02-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Naruto's parents are dead.

If the 4th had any relation to him, it would of been made obvious by now.

This is all theorectical nonsense.

won1
02-04-2005, 10:44 PM
man if u belive that th 4th is narutos dad then u are crazy

abedin
02-05-2005, 09:22 AM
hyuuga? do you read?
naruto cant be the fourth

oh and he used the sealing technique on oro inbetween eps 70-84 or so

i think the 4th used another version of that jutsu (or a higher level) and seal kyuubi inside him... that's why naruto had that seal on his stomach..
the 4th created that jutsu right.. so he probably knew another way to seal without dying..

Aruko
02-05-2005, 11:44 AM
no the fourth didnt create that jutsu
and the 3rd said himself that he was going to have to use the same jutsu yondaime used on kyuubi
and the reason that naruto has the seal on him is because he sealed kyuubi inside of naruto
it plainly states at the beginning of the series episode 1 that yondaime sealed within a young child (naruto) the kyuubi.

sabakunoGaara
02-06-2005, 12:40 PM
You know its not really normal to act like not knowing where ur parents are is ok and an everyday thing. i mean its just weird that NOT ONCE was any mention to where his parents are i mean not even among sarutobi with anyone else....there must be a twist a huge one i mean they cant not tell us who its oign to be. as far as this whole incarnation things go i dont know everyone is entitiled to his/her opinion but i dont think that he is his reincarnation

Daxter89
02-06-2005, 08:23 PM
The fourth is Naruto's dad. They say it in the manga and the anime. I remember it. But I don't know about Naruto's mom....

hyuugaa
02-06-2005, 11:55 PM
id say it has to be the fourth that is narutos dad, i mean cmon, how often does someone have spikey yellow hair :P

HyuugaNeji
02-07-2005, 01:19 AM
id say it has to be the fourth that is narutos dad, i mean cmon, how often does someone have spikey yellow hair :P

I agree, the fourth Hokage and Naruto have some sort of relationship!

Dint
02-07-2005, 02:20 AM
The fourth is Naruto's dad. They say it in the manga and the anime. I remember it. But I don't know about Naruto's mom....

Which anime are you watching and which manga are you reading? Which episode eh? :p

abedin
02-07-2005, 04:19 AM

you're right... i do think they're somehow blood-related...

nma
02-07-2005, 12:35 PM
That has never been said.

So, Jiraiya has spikey white hair and so does the Second. Does that mean that they're related? Besides, Tsunade has blonde hair and the First has brown hair, and they are related. Hair colour doesn't mean anything.

hyuugaa
02-08-2005, 09:49 PM
Im jus sayin, spikey blonde hair doesnt come up that often...

CrazyAce86
02-09-2005, 08:25 AM
Man, touchy people...

Anyhow, I can definitely see how it would be possible that Yondaime is Naruto-kun's dad, but I can also see how it wouldn't be him. It's a tough choice, but I'm more inclined to the former (probably as a result of all the fanfiction I've read).

I do have to wonder, though... did Naruto-kun's mom die during childbirth? Doesn't it say in the beginning that they took a child with the umbilical cord "freshly cut"? What mother, even one half strung-out after childbirth, would give her child up willingly like that? I wonder.

Also, I don't know how much fanfiction any of you have read, but for some reason the name "Arashi" seems popular for Yondaime. I know it means "storm", but other than that I can't figure out why, unless they say his name in the anime or manga... Do they? I haven't been able to read much of the manga (I'm only on chapter 60 or so). I have read summaries online, though, and they never mentioned it...

Yondaime as Naruto-kun's dad... yeah, that would be cool. ^__^

kid_buu
02-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Imo, the 4th is Naruto's dad. Like stated before who else would willingly give up their baby like that. Unless someone left him out on a park bench somewhere. I watched ep 1, and Naruto seems awfully big for a newborn, with those long arms and legs, he must be a couple of months old when ol' daddy did kage bushin and sealed the nine tail's head and torso inside of him (sarcasm). It can't be a reincarnation either because the 4th's soul should be duking it out with Oricimaru's arms right about now, while the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd watch in awe. ^_^

ps. Don't you think it's wierd how all the strong characters don't have parents around.

sabakunoGaara
02-12-2005, 01:45 AM
its very possible that he is the dad we dont know yet but still i think its probably a representation of what naruto will be like in a few years... the resemblance is like foreshadowing (i think)
and ya well like who doesnt have his/her parents? or do u mean theyre dead?

Uzamaki-Naruto
03-10-2005, 06:22 PM
yea u do see the resemblance between naruto and the 4th

Yunacat
03-10-2005, 06:28 PM
I think that maybe at least 1 member of his family is still around and maybe we have already met him/her and don't even know it!!

|tachi
03-11-2005, 10:28 AM
Yupszzz...i think yondaime is Naruto's dad....

the_fat_alchemist
03-11-2005, 10:32 AM
naruto is zatch bell and there was a dimsonal rift and he was transported to konoha :D

sabakunoGaara
03-11-2005, 10:59 AM
I think that maybe at least 1 member of his family is still around and maybe we have already met him/her and don't even know it!!

i agree...i think so too i dont think they are all dead...somewhere along the storyline someone will come up im sure......or pretty sure lol

|tachi
03-11-2005, 11:10 AM
naruto is zatch bell and there was a dimsonal rift and he was transported to konoha :D

Whooahh., u think naruto came out of nowhere..???....huhuhu..interesting...

vladonline01
03-13-2005, 05:24 AM
I think the resemblence between the Fourth and Naruto is uncanny, it must be taken ito consideration...

But what`s strange is that he had the time to find Naruto, and transfer the nine-tails to his body, I mean when the Third did the same thing to Oro, there didn`t seem to be that much time

nma
03-13-2005, 01:39 PM
But what`s strange is that he had the time to find Naruto, and transfer the nine-tails to his body, I mean when the Third did the same thing to Oro, there didn`t seem to be that much time
I don't think that the Fourth sealed the Kyuubi inside of himself first and then stuck it inside of Naruto. I think that he just sealed him into Naruto right away.

sabakunoGaara
03-13-2005, 03:23 PM
I don't think that the Fourth sealed the Kyuubi inside of himself first and then stuck it inside of Naruto. I think that he just sealed him into Naruto right away.

ya im not sure but i think he came late and sealed the kyuubi directly into naruto.....but then y did he die? wasnt he dead bcoz he sealed the kyuubi? thats what they said wasnt it?

STRAY_WOLF
03-13-2005, 05:11 PM
I dont know anything about his perents,maybe In a while will know .:)

fattymcfatty
03-14-2005, 07:47 PM
uh wow.... isnt it obvious the 4th hokage Yondaime is naruto's dad why would he jus seal the kyubii in some random kid. naruto is the 4th's son and thats why he is "special" hence why jyraya likes him so much! and why he helps train naruto

nma
03-14-2005, 09:41 PM
ya im not sure but i think he came late and sealed the kyuubi directly into naruto.....but then y did he die? wasnt he dead bcoz he sealed the kyuubi? thats what they said wasnt it?
Yes, that is why he died. You have to pay with your soul for calling out the death god to pull out someone elses soul regardless of where you seal it.

KyoichiKanami
03-14-2005, 10:12 PM
Here's how I see it. Sure, the Fourth could be Naruto's dad. Nothing has disproved it. But he couldn't be Naruto's previous life because..Here's the big one...NARUTO WAS BORN BEFORE THE FOURTH DIED!! I mean, if it was a few years later maybe, then it could be real. As for The fourth and Rin being Naruto's parents, no way. That would be like a 15 year old and a 28 year old. Not even gonna imagine that one. As far as I'm concerned, Naruto gained a little bit of everyone who influenced Kyuubi in some way. An example, yondaime's appearances seeing as Yondaime sealed Kyuubi. A little of Iruka seeing as Iruka's parents were killed by Kyuubi. Sure, Kishimoto gave odd little reasons for most of these, but I think Kyuubi still contributed.

godzilla-j
03-14-2005, 11:28 PM
i think the 4th is naruto's dad, but im not sure

vladonline01
03-15-2005, 11:08 AM

Well that is obvious, if he finishes the seal, he dies, thus he can`t transfer anything after making the seal

I was saying that how could Naruto just happen to be in the midst of the battle, and The Fourth to have the ideea of sealing Kyuubi inside of Naruto.

And why could he seal the soul inside of Naruto, in the technique used by Sarutobi, there didn`t seem to be any such option, all the seals were done on the sealer.

Also the two souls were supposed to fight each other all through eternity but the Kyuubi doesn`t seem to be fighting the Fourth right now, or maybe the Fourth is sealed inside Naruto too (that would be awesome)

Freshgrease
03-15-2005, 04:33 PM
Like I said before. I think Naruto is a reincarnation of the 4th. Maybe the 4th made a replica of himself by doing some powerful type of Divide art that doesn't rely on the person's chakura to keep the clone alive. So basically he seals the Kyubi inside himself, then does the divide art and the clone gets the powers of the Kyubi and the 4th.

STRAY_WOLF
03-15-2005, 05:17 PM
No to think about it ,the 4 H look like naruto..Maybe Hi is his Dad

Sharingan K2kashi
03-15-2005, 06:08 PM
him being the fourth son hasbeen a popular rumor, but it is just speculation. Notice how no one mentions his mother either

sabakunoGaara
03-16-2005, 07:07 AM
uh wow.... isnt it obvious the 4th hokage Yondaime is naruto's dad why would he jus seal the kyubii in some random kid. naruto is the 4th's son and thats why he is "special" hence why jyraya likes him so much! and why he helps train naruto
WHOA ok if u want to assume that the 4th is his dad then fine a lot of ppl think that but ur trying to say that people know about it? like Jiraya thinks he is special bcoz he knows he is the song of the 4th? no sorry i really really dont think s, jiraya just likes him bcoz he thinks that he is like the 4th (ability wise)and he just said he looks like the 4th in his hair only so it reminds him of a previous students not bcoz he knows naruto is his son!

Yes, that is why he died. You have to pay with your soul for calling out the death god to pull out someone elses soul regardless of where you seal it.
OH so its bcoz u summon the death god, i thought it was when u seal it within urself...but now that i think abt it if that was true then naruto should have been dead...sorry my bad lol :o

Here's how I see it. Sure, the Fourth could be Naruto's dad. Nothing has disproved it. But he couldn't be Naruto's previous life because..Here's the big one...NARUTO WAS BORN BEFORE THE FOURTH DIED!!
u know i never actually agreed with this whole reincarnation theory and to tell u the truth i have no idea where the idea came from...but i never had an explanation to why not but is the best one ive heard so far!! hahaha it actualy makes sense..thank you :D

him being the fourth son hasbeen a popular rumor, but it is just speculation. Notice how no one mentions his mother either
lol actually his mom has been mentioned sometimes on this thread too i think...she could be someone we know or not but im sure one time or another theyre going to have to mention who it is...

03-24-2005, 06:04 PM
whats more important is where did you learn to speak english. but seriously its the nine tailed demon fox, not six, called Kyuubi. The 4th Hokage sealed Kyuubi inside Naruto when he was a baby. As of now no one knows who Naruto's parents are.Yondaime is naruto's father.

Matonly1T
03-24-2005, 06:08 PM
its a plausbile idea but they needed the baby... where they prepared for this or something?

Freshgrease
03-24-2005, 08:32 PM
I still think the 4th made a clone of himself and just modified it a little. Knowing that he is the Genius Hokage. He probably has alot more jutsus undiscovered and this could be one of them. But I am sure we'll know at the end.

duneninja
03-24-2005, 09:41 PM
An interesting thought I've had on this topic is the possibility that Jiraya, the 4th, and Naruto are all from the same clan. If you think about it, it can make sense. While we don't know what the 4th was like as a child, Jiraya says Naruto is a lot like him in looks and manners. Jiraya and Naruto definitely act a lot alike, and all 3 have a very similar hairstyle (yes Jiraya has white hair, but there are always variations within families, I'm sure not all the Uchihas had exactly the same features). Also, when Naruto put his name on the frog scroll, you could see that there were a lot of names before him. It could be that the summons were passed down through members of the clan. And not to start a new discussion, but I think Rasengan is a bloodlimit, else I would think Kakashi would have copied and used such a powerful jutsu. To finish this long post off, if all 3 were from the same clan, then the ninja wars and kyubi's attack could have finished off the clan, and that is why only Naruto and Jiraya are left. The 4th would have used Naruto to seal Kyubi in order to later give Konoha a ninja with such a powerful chakra, and at the same time kept that power within his own clan, because we've seen throughout the series that as much as ninjas work for the good of the village, they are still very loyal to clan and family.
You can expand this to mean that the 4th is his father, and his wife or girlfriend was another member of the Uzumaki clan, but that is your opinion. This theory is more of a middle ground, not saying he is the father, but agreeing that they have a strong connection.

sabakunoGaara
03-25-2005, 02:56 AM
duneninja-its a plausible theory and i like the idea that the rasengan is a bloodlimit bcoz then it would be limited to the 3 that we know how to do it. i agree that yondaime and naruto could be from the same clan. Jiraya, ive never thought of it but why not its possible. thats why i want to know their first names..bcoz arent the people from the same clan supposed to have same first name? thats why i wnted to know!

Why DIDN'T the fourth make a kage bunshin then seal the demon fox inside of IT rather than himself...BAKA! :D

hahah ur being sarcastic right? i mean that wouldnt really work would it?

Freshgrease
03-25-2005, 08:39 AM
By first you mean the last. In Japan the family(normally the lastname that comes first (because they read right-to-left) to us non-jap readers. So we just dont know their family's names: the 4th and Jiriya.

duneninja
03-25-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm amazed at how many people think that if the 4th was Naruto's father, then the 3rd or someone would have told him. That is ridiculous. The whole village already hates him, and if Naruto were to go around proclaiming a hero like the 4th his father, he might have not made it to this point (and as loud as Naruto is, do you think he would have kept it quiet when he was a child seeking attention). Nobody even told him about Kyubi until Jiraya, so telling him the 4th was his father (if that is true, not saying yes here) would be an even bigger secret to spill. But, what about now. Does Naruto know his lineage? I mean, he knows about Kyubi, the village knows he knows, and he has been with Jiraya, alone, for the past two and a half years. The two didn't talk during that time. Naruto didn't ask him why he had to go through all that pain and loneliness. Would Jiraya not have answered? I can't see the two locked in training so much that Naruto's curiosity didn't get the better of him. So now, my question is, will Naruto be the one to spill the beans on his parents, or someone else?

sabakunoGaara
03-25-2005, 02:49 PM
I'm amazed at how many people think that if the 4th was Naruto's father, then the 3rd or someone would have told him. That is ridiculous. The whole village already hates him, and if Naruto were to go around proclaiming a hero like the 4th his father, he might have not made it to this point (and as loud as Naruto is, do you think he would have kept it quiet when he was a child seeking attention). Nobody even told him about Kyubi until Jiraya, so telling him the 4th was his father (if that is true, not saying yes here) would be an even bigger secret to spill. But, what about now. Does Naruto know his lineage? I mean, he knows about Kyubi, the village knows he knows, and he has been with Jiraya, alone, for the past two and a half years. The two didn't talk during that time. Naruto didn't ask him why he had to go through all that pain and loneliness. Would Jiraya not have answered? I can't see the two locked in training so much that Naruto's curiosity didn't get the better of him. So now, my question is, will Naruto be the one to spill the beans on his parents, or someone else?

hmm let me spot out a few mistakes there
1) Jiraya was NOT the one who told naruto abt the kyuubi it was the mi-smthg i forgot his name in the VERY first episode. (unless ur talking abt using the kyuubi chakra then ahem ill be quiet)
2)another thing..no the village DONT know he knows. actually only the elder people know and they think that he doesnt know bcoz its forbidden to tell him. even his friends dont know that he has the kyuubi in him.
3) hehe thats precisely what happened...it was either jiraya was "data gathering" or peeking and naruto was summoning tadpoles or jiraya was "tsunade searching" or flirting while naruto was practicing the rasengan. they barely spent time with each other to discuss anything else. also i think jiraya isnt the kind of person who would actually say smthg like that he seems to keep a lot of thoughts in his head.
4)hmm dont think naruto knows who his parents are to spill the beans really. if his parents identity do come out then it will be some other way

also PS: the 3rd may know who the parents of naruto is but he is keeping it for a reason. it could be the 4th it could be someone else but we will find out sooner or later...i hope

tHeNiNjA Fr0mNYc
03-25-2005, 09:27 PM
well me like many in nl think that the 4th.....*acts like darth vader* IS HIS FATHER.*dramatic music plays* and he got wit some girl and had naruto.

Fierce
03-26-2005, 11:32 PM
I always was leaning towards Yondaime being Naruto's father..but the person that made the statement about Naruto possible being the 4th's incarnation..it sounds odd, but it's a possibility. Maybe it's a technique the 4th made, that when he used the seal that an incarnation of himself would be born to put Kyuubi in, because he was the only one that could handle it?

Oh, and Rin being the 4th's wife..LOL, what the hell is wrong with you? She was like 13 when he was like 30.

johnhoe1102
03-27-2005, 05:45 PM
i think the 4th is naruto's dad or uncle or something

himura_chizuko
03-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Naruto's father is the 4th Hokage. I read this Japanese website from the creaters of Naruto saying that he was. I don't know if it was a fake site but I believe it's true. The characteristics of the two are very close. And it would make sense that Naruto doesn't have parents because of the 9 tailed fox demon. Also the fact that it was sealed inside Naruto. His mother was probably a ninja too.

Dint
03-28-2005, 02:48 AM
Give us the site himura_chizuko :)

Hm, I made this (http://img13.exs.cx/img13/355/narutotheory1gu.jpg) yesterday.. I was really, really bored, hehe.. But well.. I still think it's #2, which would be:
Yondaime (4th Hokage) sealed the Kyuubi in himself, but as a side-effect he turned back to a baby.. The 3rd Hokage (probably) knows it, but doesn't tell anyone to keep the crowd, attention, etc, etc away from Naruto.. So he could live a 'normal' life, and develop himself as a ninja (instead of signing autographs :p )

Also, just look at the place where Naruto was born.. Doesn't really look like a normal place to be born for a baby, right? I bet it's the Hokage's place..

YoruWoNukeru
04-06-2005, 04:09 PM
I think Naruto's parents are dead. Maybe his parent's were killed against the Kyubi? Well, the 4th hokage does look like Naruto, but they have two different hair-styles. Plus, didn't the 4th train Kakashi when Kakashi was a kid? So wouldn't Naruto be more around Kakashi's age? The only thing is that we don't actually know when the 4th had Naruto, if he did that is. Well, that's just my opinion.

v_e_n_g_e_a_n_c_e
04-07-2005, 07:10 PM
Are we ever gonna find out who his parents are?

bo_3eza
04-10-2005, 03:18 AM
due to the fact that 4th seald the Kyuubi inside Naruto, and he is similer( looks like naruto) i think he is his father

narutokid11
04-10-2005, 09:48 PM
Dunno leh.... they didn't mentioned

Kakashi106
04-12-2005, 10:01 AM
ya i would like to no who is Narutos parents, i never thout of the 4th to be Narutos dad, that is a change, well if anybody finds out tell me please, but the 4th and Naruto have the same type of hair so there might be a clue.

TheShadow
04-13-2005, 05:24 AM
why don't u guy's just watch and let us wut will happen cause most of u guys dosen't make any sence since no info about it :\

MoNeYSGReAT
06-20-2005, 01:04 PM
Jiraiya obviously thinks that Naruto has some kind of connection to the 4th - but wouldnt the village know of the 4th having a wife or g/f thats pregnant b4 the 4th died? think of it like that!

Tsuna
06-20-2005, 01:54 PM
maybe she was smuggled into konoha from another village.

CuTe_CuTe_DoG
06-20-2005, 06:30 PM
but the 4th will never put a nine tail in his own son body...

Tsuna
06-20-2005, 06:36 PM
well, would u rather him have just grabbed some random baby off the streets and did it that way? maybe he did it cuz he didn't want to sacrifice a different family's baby, or maybe cuz he knew Naruto's mom was gonna die and that he thought that it would be better to seal it in an orphaned baby than one in a really popular clan, like the Hyuugas or the Uchihas, cuz then, their clan would be 'defiled' and you really couldn't consider him a hero.

CuTe_CuTe_DoG
06-20-2005, 06:41 PM
but why their(naruto n the 4th) name wasn't same...they r come from a diffenrent caln...aren't they?

Tsuna
06-20-2005, 06:44 PM
well we dont know that. maybe since noone knew about naruto's parents, they gave him a fake name. Uzumaki. And we're not really sure that Yondaime's name wasn't naruto last name, ther're just a lotta rumors saying that its Kazama Arashi. Kazama Naruto sounds good to me...

uzu_naruto
06-20-2005, 07:31 PM
I kinda think th 4th is Naruto's father because I think theres another reason for him sealing Kyuubi inside Naruto.Maybe the 4th knew he was going to die and might've figured he could protect Naruto in his absence by sealing the Kyuubi inside Naruto.The 4th and Naruto also have a striking resemblances in physical appearance as well!As for the mother,I have no clue!

Tsuna
06-20-2005, 07:39 PM
i agree with u completely, uzu, and, by the way, i LOVE ur sig! Temari rox!

corbenk
06-20-2005, 07:39 PM
Yondaime is a title meaning "the 4th", so even if naruto was related his name would not be Yondaime Naruto.

ian_mizan
06-20-2005, 10:39 PM
i heard a rumors that yoindaime (the 4th) is 'supposed' to be Naruto's oyaji. but becoz of forbidden technique he used to seal kyubi,then naruto is borned by someone else.. i even heard that naruto is the reincarnation of the 4th...believe it or not...

Tsuna
06-20-2005, 10:56 PM
i could believe it...but, that'd be really messed up, being the reincarnate of Yondaime and havin everyone hate you.

lapinky
06-20-2005, 11:42 PM
o_O wierd stuff but sometimes it make some sense XD lol i think the one about the 4th being naruto's father is okay...^_^'

Tsuna
06-20-2005, 11:54 PM
ah, but thats the beauty of theories. they dont have to make any sense!! HAHAHA!

CuTe_CuTe_DoG
06-21-2005, 02:22 AM
i really hope tat naruto have a good father like the 4th...

Kamatari
06-21-2005, 06:45 AM
for me i think the 4th may b his father i donno

DaRk_DaNTe
06-21-2005, 07:03 AM
I think so too..They look alot similar..

Tsuna
06-21-2005, 12:35 PM
a lotta ppl think that...

~*ChizurU千鶴*~
06-21-2005, 01:01 PM
i'v said this b4 and i'l say it again...i stil think naruto's dad (aka fourth) is stil alive~

~*Naisha*~
06-21-2005, 01:01 PM
Of course he is, what the hell, their like identical. The whole ominous hints with Jiraiya does it too, (I watched everything again... I was bored ok :P) they're everywhere. I hope his mom's alive, poor guy...

Tsuna
06-21-2005, 01:12 PM
yeah...i think its said that the mom died during birth...that really usx for naruto.

soulcryst
06-22-2005, 08:33 AM
i think naruto's dad is the 4th. well for one thing, naruto respects him greatly even more than anyone like the 3rd. Also their external features like the hair and eyes. I just hope naruto excedes the 4th even without the kyuubi.

Manga Spoilers??? I think
(please dont read if not manga reader... and no flames please... I just want to confirm and get your opinion... hmmm i also dont wanna start a new thread somewhere...)

/*** There's a rumor going around that Naruto's dad... Yondaime... is the leader of akatsuki***/ please confirm this... I am almost in the verge of believing it... because of the hair pattern and the eyes... [QUOTE]

Aruko
06-22-2005, 08:37 AM
No. Yondaime can't be the Akatsuki leader. Seeing Orochimaru tried bringing him back from the dead but Sarutobi stopped him. Because that would have been the 4th and Sarutobi knows at his age and condition the 4th would make chopped liver out of him.

Also Naruto respects him greatly because he was the best Hokage. (In his eyes) Naruto doesn't know who his parents are. He wouldn't respect Yondaime for being his dad if he didn't know who he was.....

DaRk_DaNTe
06-23-2005, 08:51 AM
/*** There's a rumor going around that Naruto's dad... Yondaime... is the leader of akatsuki***/ please confirm this... I am almost in the verge of believing it... because of the hair pattern and the eyes...

=Spoiler=

I believe Yondaime is Naruto's dad..but i dnt think he's the leader of Akatsuki..He wouldnt plan to attack him with the rest of akatsuki..He could just kill him himself..

soulcryst
06-23-2005, 09:52 AM
well it was just a rumor haha... about the respect thing... He must've had a subconscious feeling that yondaime was his dad. Dunno, ask Freud about that haha... Its just my opinion haha... And I also hope Naruto's Mom appears haha... although its a big impossibility... Do you guyz think Tsunade is related to Naruto? well its also a theory... maybe the 4th is her nephew...

DaRk_DaNTe
06-23-2005, 09:55 AM
Or Naruto's mother..;)

Tsuna
06-23-2005, 09:57 AM
that'd be cool. tsunade as naruto's mother...

rubbadubbadude
06-23-2005, 10:46 AM
yeah the 4th was rins sensei, that would be like kakashi dating sakura. its very possible that the 4th is naruto's dad, but it has yet to be proven, i wonder if we will ever find out.

DaRk_DaNTe
06-23-2005, 10:48 AM
I think we will..I reckon the real villian at the end would be Yondaime..Father vs Son..That would be kickass..

orangeRange
06-23-2005, 11:21 AM
what is this guy serious?!?!?!?! did he really say SIX tail fox. WOW!!! you obvisiously haven't watched any of the anime or read any of the manga because i think they say nine-tail fox about a million and one times!

Tsuna
06-23-2005, 11:29 AM
yah, that is pretty bad...but...i didnt think about Tsunade's age...i forgot how she's so old...lol

Aburameman
06-23-2005, 12:24 PM
I don't think the fourth is his father I have no idea who Naruto's parents are the only. I will simply have to wait to find out. *Sigh*

Tsuna
06-23-2005, 01:17 PM
yeah, i guess well all find out eventually...lol