PDA

View Full Version : Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien(must watch)

lufia
07-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Dam man, this anime is like ><. i have never watched a anime/film so good. i nearly shed a tear ;). after watching the 1st ep i was wondering why this anime was rank 2 for 2 years and still is (http://www.animenfo.com/statistic/top.php?type=anime)and why people were so moved after watching it, but after watching ep 2 i was like woOah wah the ?!! I was SOOO close to shedding those tears! i fnished the whole anime in 1 sitting which is the first time i ever done this. (total 14 ep)

it is unlikely for me to get emotion over a film because i just think of it as people acting but thIS is ><, seems so real!!, in animnfo forum people were crying all over the place(guys and girls)and i thought they were babies but i alMOst cried and im a guy ;). i come to understand. hands down!!

i thought kimi ga nozomu eien was so good that nothing else compares and i can't find much interest in any other anime anymore. it ruined everything! im so depressed now after watching it :( , i was walking the streets wondering. man...it got me all depressed and thinking. :(

has any seen this anime? God dam it pwnzor

Don't no if this is allowed here but here is the torrent where you can download it. took me 50 hours to finish(3 days) but it was all worth it.
http://www.mininova.org/tor/1956
after watching it you will think every other anime you ever watch is plan shh** . this is the bomb!

colini
07-07-2005, 01:30 PM
I definetly gonna download it now !!
Thnx..
I really love that kind of Anime's..
I'm a guy, but a sensetive one..
MayB I'm going to drop a tear..
I hope so, it's a long time ago I did that..

Roy Mustang
07-07-2005, 01:37 PM
yeah im sensitive too and also whats the number one rank anime is rurouni kenshin aww fuck no everything is better than RK FMA should've been first

EDIT:: omg that is so gay their saying one piece is better than naruto

mugen
07-07-2005, 01:41 PM
i guess in a way one piece is better than naruto one piece was the number 1 anime in japan in 2000 i think.

lufia
07-08-2005, 08:43 AM
I definetly gonna download it now !!
Thnx..
I really love that kind of Anime's..
I'm a guy, but a sensetive one..
MayB I'm going to drop a tear..
I hope so, it's a long time ago I did that..
Thats the spirit!
its the best thing i watched, everything i watch now seems so black and white ><

colini
07-08-2005, 08:40 PM
I'm downloading it right now with bittorent, and it goes quite fast for me.. average of 40 KB/s..

lufia
07-09-2005, 06:56 AM
my average was 17 kb

colini
07-09-2005, 07:43 AM
my average was 17 kb

Most of the Time I download torrents from www.boxtorrents.com
I think it's the best for anime..
I'm downloading Great Teacher Onizuka too from there, and the average is about 70KB/s
quite quick too..

lufia
07-10-2005, 12:35 PM
thankz 4 that. i was looking for a place to download FMA ><

wosh
07-14-2005, 04:48 PM
they gave me the series but i was bored to see it maybe i shall see at the weekend

yumi_miharu
07-23-2005, 11:38 AM
this anime is so... ahhh!! hehe it was so nice :p i was shocked at the seond episode xD

colini
08-20-2005, 07:20 PM
I finally got time to see the first 4 episodes, and I love this anime !!
Its so dramatic and emotional..

Wow, cant wait till monday, then my friend is coming over again, and we will finish the serie..

And now just remember that I am a guy, and the friend who I'm speaking of is too !!

PermaSt0ne
08-20-2005, 08:19 PM
i absolutelly LOVED this anime. they did a very good job making it. I am also a guy and it's one of the few things that has actually brought a tear to my eye. i would recomend it to anyone

colini
08-27-2005, 08:58 PM
Yep, I finished the anime a few days ago, and I almost dropped a tear in the final episode..

I love it.. It's my favorite anime now :D