PDA

View Full Version : Love Hina

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Do you know where you can find legal Love Hina eps? Im obsessed with the it lol. Animenuke.com is the only link i know. Except its 1 download per day T_T..

spiral_vortex
07-11-2005, 12:44 PM
www.aftermathanime.net i think the site is still hosting love hina

Roy Mustang
07-11-2005, 12:44 PM
use a p2p program such as limewire if ur desperate

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-11-2005, 12:49 PM
well im not that desperate, plus aftermathanime have dub ones which i hate, i like subbed ways better

OffTheChain
07-11-2005, 12:58 PM
yer...my friend has all the dvd volumes which containe both dubbed and subbed version. Both are really good, but overall i love the anime ^^

jac3624
07-12-2005, 12:29 AM
I have three episodes of this and I WANT MORE. I have read alot of the manga and have noticed that the anime is silghtly off from the manga. Still a good anime though. Note: Aftermathanime seem to be under construction at the moment.

colini
07-12-2005, 06:16 AM
If you are not desperate, just go to www.boxtorrents.com and download a Love Hina torrent from there, I think it's the best Anime Torrent site.. They have a huge amount of anime/manga/hentai/live action torrents

Gemakai
07-12-2005, 02:16 PM
I have the whole series as well as Love Hina Again and the Christmas and Spring specials. I know that the Manga has a whole lot more than the anime and may work on getting that too, but for now, I'm happy with the anime.

P.S.: Suu-chan rocks!

OffTheChain
07-12-2005, 02:36 PM
nande? you have love hina again? lucky you. I love the xmas specials :D

yup suu-chan rox as well as motoko, sarah and kaolla :D

Gemakai
07-12-2005, 02:38 PM
I also like Shinobu for obvious reasons.

Keitaro's sister is pretty hot too... *nosebleed*

OffTheChain
07-12-2005, 02:40 PM
lol id get a nose bleed too if i werent a gal ^^;....yer shinobu's cool too

Typhoon
07-12-2005, 02:44 PM
The Christmas Special was the best! The ending was so sweet! I love Naru, she's the best! The ending theme was also cool!

jac3624
07-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Yes, all of you are right. To me they all rock. The thing is that I have dial-up, so torrents are not that good for me. I need a direct download site. I may have to wait untill I start my new job and get payed, when that happens I'm going to donate to www.narutocentral.com since they have this and meny other animes. The one thing I would like to know is: When I donate to naruto cantral will I be able to download from the donaters section on L9I? Since they are run by the same ppl.

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-12-2005, 06:03 PM
jac you want love hina for free? i got the website in avi now. and its only about 30-50 MB each

colini
07-12-2005, 07:28 PM
The Christmas Special was the best! The ending was so sweet! I love Naru, she's the best! The ending theme was also cool!

Uhhuh, I really love the Xmas Special too !!
It almost made me cry :p ..

And I have all the OSTs :p
That's about 140 songs..

Gemakai
07-12-2005, 09:58 PM

That's about 140 songs..

Someone has too much money or too much time on their hands. :p

jac3624
07-13-2005, 12:19 AM
Yes, Kakashi, I would like them free! That doesn't mean that I won't support naruto central, that site rocks in my opinion.

colini
07-13-2005, 10:30 AM
Someone has too much money or too much time on their hands. :p

I don't buy Anime, or whatever, I download it :D..
And yes, I have a lot of spare time, it's vacation. :D

OffTheChain
07-13-2005, 11:04 AM
lol lucky you ^^ i too love the xmas special...it rox

Typhoon
07-13-2005, 11:43 AM

That's about 140 songs..

Wow! 140 songs? Love hina has that much?

I love Naru's speech at the end. So warm and lovable! I also like Kitsune! she's hot...haha! The episodes where Kitsune was trying to stop Naru from meeting Seta while they were working in Tokyo U. That episode was funny!

Hey, what was the song at the end of the Christmas Special? The one when Naru was making her speech to Keitaro on TV.

colini
07-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Wow! 140 songs? Love hina has that much?

I love Naru's speech at the end. So warm and lovable! I also like Kitsune! she's hot...haha! The episodes where Kitsune was trying to stop Naru from meeting Seta while they were working in Tokyo U. That episode was funny!

Hey, what was the song at the end of the Christmas Special? The one when Naru was making her speech to Keitaro on TV.

Some songs are double, so I think there are 100 different..

Roy Mustang
07-13-2005, 12:50 PM
dang my name is Keitaro and I haven't seen the specials >.> i've only seen love hina again, the love hina series and the manga but not the specials

OffTheChain
07-13-2005, 12:53 PM
you must and i mean MUST see them :D

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-13-2005, 02:28 PM
www.animehungry.com i hope im not advertising T_T but u gotta sign up. it has lots of anime

Gemakai
07-13-2005, 03:56 PM
dang my name is Keitaro and I haven't seen the specials >.> i've only seen love hina again, the love hina series and the manga but not the specials

If I could, I would try sending them to you... but I don't think I can.

OffTheChain
07-13-2005, 04:35 PM
www.animehungry.com i hope im not advertising T_T but u gotta sign up. it has lots of anime

thankya for the link kakashi....meh i usually use narutofan and nartocentral ^^

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-13-2005, 04:55 PM
your welcome OTC ^^

Typhoon
07-14-2005, 08:30 AM
you must and i mean MUST see them
HEAR HEAR!!!! Yeah you should really see the specials, Keitaro! It's a must see.

So um...what was the name of the song? Can anyone help me?

Tabris
07-18-2005, 12:23 PM
at least we all agree taht it's an awsome anime/manga al in all!! ^^

colini
07-18-2005, 04:01 PM
at least we all agree taht it's an awsome anime/manga al in all!! ^^

Uhhuh, it's one of my favorite animes !!

Typhoon
07-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Btw, who do you guys like the best? I like Naru, Kitsune and Keitaro's sister the best!

colini
07-19-2005, 04:39 PM
I like Naru, and I think keitaro is nice too

Typhoon
07-19-2005, 04:44 PM
I never really liked Keitaro that much. Yeah, he was funny but I think he's kind of a loser! He could've confessed to Naru on so many occasions and he could've acted more of a man and less of a wimp. And he failed the Tokyo U entrance exam 3 times...haha.

Naru is the best, she's like the type of girl that I would fall for in real life...=P.

Oh, how do you spell the name of Keitaro's sister?

Gemakai
07-19-2005, 09:55 PM
My favorites are... well... all of them except Kitsune and Motoko a little... and maybe Shinobu, but that's it. My absolute fav is Suu-chan.

Typhoon
07-20-2005, 09:29 AM
I think Shinobu is kinda cute...hehe!

colini
07-20-2005, 10:32 AM
I don't really like shinobu..
When she says something, I usually don't have a clue..
I think she's to much of a crybaby, but mayB thats just me..

Typhoon
07-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Haha...yeah u're right, but there's just something about that makes her cute in my opinion. But honestly, I think Keitaro's sister's hot and she has a really cool personality. She's caring and loving to me. Having a sister like that would be so cool!

Gemakai
07-20-2005, 04:00 PM
Yea I guess, though to go through what those two (Kei and his sister) had to do... well... It would be really weird...

Typhoon
07-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Yeah I know, but she is a really good sister!

Gemakai
07-20-2005, 04:06 PM
*nods* I suppose so... though she does have quite a tendency to get naked often. *nose bleeds and grins*

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-20-2005, 04:16 PM
lol and gemakai no offense but ur hair is too fuzzy for her lol -turns head and sees naked kei's sis and then nosebleeds like Iruka-sensei-

UND3R D0G
07-20-2005, 04:29 PM
Kitsune....ah she loves sake :D
shinobu cute and innocent ^__^

Neh, i love this song ^^
........................................ ...............................
yane no ue de sora o aogu, hizashi wa uraraka
miageru sora, karadajuu genki ga minagitteku
THAT'S SO WONDERFUL! ikiterunda!
yamerarenai, akirameru da nante

tohou ni kureta kinou ni sayonara
futsufutsu to wakiagaru kono kimochi
nando demo yomigaeru, hana o sakaseyou
omoide wa itsu mo amai nige basho
dakedo tachi kire, asu o ikiru tame
shukufuku no toki wa kuru, te o nobashite

uruwashi no yawaraka na hada, imada te wa todokazu
me o tojireba fukuramu IMEEJI, miwaku no kajitsu

yamerarenai, sono saki o mitai

dotou no hibi wa tsuzuku, doko made mo
tengoku to jigoku, yukitsu modoritsu
hashire hashire, ai o te ni suru made
sore de kurushimu nara nozomu tokoro
shukufuku no toki ga kuru, te o nobashite

te o nobashite, ryoute agete

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-20-2005, 04:31 PM
AHH A JAPANESE SINGING MORON lol jk wow u can sing da whole song. where is it from what song is it? Kitsune is sooo sexy especially in her komono where she ties up her long hair.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

UND3R D0G
07-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Sakura Saku dear boy, from love hina.
I know the whole lyrics...cause im japanese, Yoshaa ^^

*wacks kid on the head*

Neh, im not a moron. Im the coolest guy you would ever know :D

colini
07-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Kitsune....ah she loves sake :D
shinobu cute and innocent ^__^

Neh, i love this song ^^
........................................ ...............................
yane no ue de sora o aogu, hizashi wa uraraka
miageru sora, karadajuu genki ga minagitteku
yamerarenai, akirameru da nante

uruwashi no yawaraka na hada, imada te wa todokazu
me o tojireba fukuramu IMEEJI, miwaku no kajitsu

yamerarenai, sono saki o mitai

dotou no hibi wa tsuzuku, doko made mo
tengoku to jigoku, yukitsu modoritsu
hashire hashire, ai o te ni suru made
sore de kurushimu nara nozomu tokoro
shukufuku no toki ga kuru, te o nobashite

te o nobashite, ryoute agete

Ah yes.. Kitsune.. She got big....... Jugs..

Typhoon
07-21-2005, 05:58 AM
Kitsune is sooo sexy especially in her komono where she ties up her long hair.........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
YEP! I totally agree! Kitsune is the hottest when she's in her komono!

Keitaro's sister wears really hot lingerie!

YoshiToshi
07-21-2005, 06:03 AM
Um....... Sounds like this anime is pretty cool. Do you know where I can get DD of it? RM or AVI is fine, but I prefer AVI.

Typhoon
07-21-2005, 06:23 AM
Sorry...can't help you there! I got mine from my friend, but maybe you can try downloading from a p2p software like kazaa or limwire...

YoshiToshi
07-21-2005, 06:32 AM
Nah. I've heard that Limewire has spyware, and I don't have Kazaa.... But I think I'll ask around and look for it. Maybe I can find it. :p

EDIT: May I ask.... How many episodes are there currently? Not including specials and whatnot.

Typhoon
07-21-2005, 06:59 AM
There aren't that many...only 25 episodes in the first series I think. And 3 OVA episodes (Love Hina Again) and 2 specials. There aren't that many all together. I heard there's more in the manga though. But it's a shame...I wish they could continue making the series.

YoshiToshi
07-21-2005, 07:12 AM
Thanks for the info, Typhoon. I was able to find DD of Love Hina. But only 25 episodes.... None of the specials. Oh well, thanks anyways! :D

Typhoon
07-21-2005, 07:25 AM
Yep sure! No problem! I've got the english version though! I heard the Japanese version was much different and much better! I wish I could get the Japanese version...

YoshiToshi
07-21-2005, 07:44 AM
I got mines at Getitfido.com (http://www.getitfido.com/pafiledb.php?action=category&id=99999) But the quality sucks, and in the 2nd one, the voices get screwed at the end along with the image. But I got to watch the first three episodes so far....

Typhoon
07-21-2005, 08:16 AM
Wow! That's a shame! The episodes seem bad. Maybe you should try look for another site or use a p2p software.

YoshiToshi
07-21-2005, 09:15 AM
I am currently looking for another site, and I don't know what p.....p2p or whatever that is. If it costs money, can't get it. If it has spyware, can't get it. But that's ok. Even if I can't get it off the internet, I can always look for it at my library. They have STOCKS and STOCKS of anime on dvd, and all I have to do is request for it, and they send it to the library nearest to me! $1 for a week! :D :D :D

lapinky
07-21-2005, 09:32 AM
I only watched a bit of this love hina movie thingy^^was quite nice XD

OffTheChain
07-21-2005, 12:34 PM
And indeed you are correct. Love Hina stopped airing on tv a long time ago in japan, and im glad i bought all the dvds and manga :D, however the manga is still running as it is.

Typhoon
07-21-2005, 01:01 PM
What does the manga talk about? How Naru and Keitaro are together?

OffTheChain
07-21-2005, 01:17 PM
the manga is just based on the anime itself but in more depth. They've just continued the story with the manga and ended the anime series.

And yup, we are still dam well trying to know when naru and keitaro get together -.-

Typhoon
07-21-2005, 01:41 PM
Oh I see...but it's still very funny right! I mean the times when Naru and Keitaro are just fighting and hiding their feelings from each other are just funny!

OffTheChain
07-21-2005, 02:16 PM
yer and its more violent and revealing lol

KageSenin
07-21-2005, 08:03 PM
i have the whole series on cd and i have the few love hina again eps too. so im good.

KageSenin
07-21-2005, 08:06 PM
maybe www.animesuki.com ???

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-21-2005, 11:19 PM
where do you get LH manga?

jac3624
07-22-2005, 03:49 AM
I want the manga, too. www.animehungry.com has the first 25 episodes. That's where I got episode 4 and 5. They where good quality, as good as the frist three i got off Kazaa. If your on dial-up don't even bother with p2p, it's too slow and on one will let you upload. p2p means "person to person" it's sending and reciveing files through a program like napster, kazaa and lime-wire. Most of them do have spy-ware, like I said don't even bother unless you have DSL or faster.

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-22-2005, 03:51 AM
kazaa has LOTS of spywares and stuff. Lime wire is safe. i thought p2p means peer to peer ;-/

jac3624
07-22-2005, 04:03 AM
Person to person or peer to peer, it's the same thing. The main thing still stands, if your on 56k on one will give you anything. I got no.3 off kazaa and it took me 2 weeks to get it done because on one would give it up since I have 56k.

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-22-2005, 04:04 AM
wow...56k mmmmmmmm well do u pay for ur 56k?or is it free?if i know u irl i can get u free dialup

jac3624
07-22-2005, 04:13 AM
Well sadly my mom pays for it. I've been trying to get her to let me put it on my PC becouse I don't like DLing to her PC all the time. I would like to know where I could get free dial-up, though.

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
07-22-2005, 07:07 PM
Met Connect Is Da Answer Baby

jac3624
07-23-2005, 04:26 AM
I'm not in nyc. the only way I could get it is if they have access number for MN.