PDA

View Full Version : Orochimaru VS Gaara

Ishida Uuryu
12-13-2004, 12:44 AM
who u do u think will win? cause they are both strong ninjas.........

hotohori
12-13-2004, 06:17 AM
Hell man, Gaara's strong, but he's not even close to the Sannin's level. Orochimaru'll beat him.. then win him over again to the dark side.. nyahahaha... :D

naruto_kun_gr
12-13-2004, 06:28 AM
No matter how strong gaara is orochimaru is way out of his limits...

Hidden jutsus, immortality, summoning stuff.... etc. etc. u know....

It's just not fair fighting with him :(

Anyway,

Cya! 8)

Anto
12-13-2004, 08:42 AM
well obviously orochimaru, he can beat anyone.

shojogirl
12-13-2004, 08:51 AM
gaara is much stronger than orochimaru is. he lives only to kill remember? oroshimaru sucks. he doesn't even kow his own gender...which is pretty sad if you ask me.

naruto_kun_gr
12-13-2004, 12:34 PM
gaara is much stronger than orochimaru is. he lives only to kill remember?

Lives only to kill.. so what? many have said that.... but if u just can't be able to fullfill this curse, promise whatever... then u just die! ;)

Cya! 8)

sasuke23
12-13-2004, 12:44 PM
gaara will win orchimaru is a fag with a sword for a tung

Shak
12-13-2004, 03:17 PM
So what if gaara lives to kill? say an ant lives to kill, but it isnt going to kill a human is it? Gaara is a genin...Orochimaru is a sannin, see the difference? And what if Orochimaru is a fag, you can't use that factor to decide whether he would win or not :/

Why don't you look at the character abilities and compare...rather then taking their personalities.

And I find Orochimaru's tongue a pretty handy tool, you've seen what it can do (im sure he uses it for other things too *cough* *cough*).

GoldenEyes
12-13-2004, 05:54 PM
This isn't even a contest. Oro would whoop Gaara's ass. Even if it did go on long enough for him to transform (which it wouldn't) the snake Oro summons would obliterate him.

Roy Mustang
12-13-2004, 07:00 PM
hmm theres a 50% chan it will succed in defeating gaara and a 50% chance of oro losing oro's snake has been defeated before naruto used kagebunshin to explode its stomach and gaara will probably use the sand to choke or explode it as well also gaara can use his sands and oro has no arms so i dont think he can summon???

Hawk
12-13-2004, 07:32 PM
orochimaru u idiot

spiral_vortex
12-13-2004, 08:33 PM
gaaras good cause compare them in da manga oro without his arms isn't that great and gaara learned sum new jutsus too

itachi41
12-14-2004, 01:16 AM
welll i think dat oro stands a much bigger chance but i normally go for the underdog ... well gaara could summon shukaku and let him take full control over him ... but i guess oro is smarter den naruto so if naruto knows how to break dat sleeping jutsu, oro could ... besides in episode 69 or 70 oro told trhe 3rd hokage dat if gaara was ok he could show him a much more interesting thing ... so i guess oro noes wad is inside of gaara and oro could summon manda n defeat shukaku even gamabunta could y nt manda ?

spiral_vortex
12-14-2004, 10:36 AM
well the frog guy had to use narutos henge to tranform into a kyuubi look alike to get a hold on shukaku long enough for naruto to break it

nma
12-14-2004, 04:52 PM
Naruto is a genin with crappy chakra control and 5 jutsus. And he beat Gaara. Orochimaru is one of the legendary sannin, you dont have legendary put in front of your name for no reason. He's a freakin' genius. And who cares about Gaara's sand, Gai knocked it away with one hand and Lee was faster than it. Orochimaru would win, hands down.

H_I
12-14-2004, 05:57 PM
Orochimaru will Not only beat Garra he would wipe his ass with him. Them turn him into one of his gay follwers, Like sasuke.

hotohori
12-16-2004, 12:20 AM
Orochimaru will Not only beat Garra he would wipe his ass with him. Them turn him into one of his gay follwers, Like sasuke.

LOL :D Can you just imagine Gaara with his half-transformed Shukaku face and Orochimaru's long snake tongue? :D

spiral_vortex
12-16-2004, 12:26 AM
the battle would take forever if gaara summons shukaku and then uses his ultimate shield fromn the manga.......that shukaku sand shield or sumntin.............the only reason naruto won was that gamabunta helped him with sum info...........but now ive gone out of my ego trip phase umm.......yea oro would probly win cause of his forbiden jutsu.....but oros immortality thing is kinda useless in a battle....i like his snake attacks and how he uses EVERY part of his body XD

itachi41
12-16-2004, 02:56 AM
i guess oro is quite smart ... i think he could defeat gaara easily ... so wad if he usues his sand ... sasuke n rock lee broken it ... ultimate shield of sand from the manga ? so wad ... oro could summon 2 or 3 snakes at a tym n crush them ...

issuedman
12-18-2004, 03:56 PM
well i havent read the manga so i dont know if orchimaru can use his arms or not... but if he cant then i think it will be kinda hard for him to beat gaara. i guess it would just depends on if gaara went crazy fast enough

brent_d
12-28-2004, 08:41 AM
Orochimaru will win if he has his hands back but Gaara would probably win if he does not. My bets on Orochimaru!His experience in combat is much more greater than Gaara's.He's a Sannin too.

GoldenEyes
12-28-2004, 01:12 PM
hmm theres a 50% chan it will succed in defeating gaara and a 50% chance of oro losing oro's snake has been defeated before naruto used kagebunshin to explode its stomach and gaara will probably use the sand to choke or explode it as well also gaara can use his sands and oro has no arms so i dont think he can summon???
I didn't mean that snake, that ones a pussy. I'm talking about the big ass purple snake. The one Gamabunta and that other Giant Slug were fighting against and losing to.

arso304
12-28-2004, 02:54 PM
if u go back before the orochimaru's incident with the hokage, orochimaru could easily kick gaara's a$$ however in orochimaru's current state (without any help from kabuto) he can't summon da giant snake or use any kind of jutsu.

so ma overall is, before hokage incident = orochimaru
Currently = gaara

"a tru frnd stabs u in da front"

noxide
12-28-2004, 05:25 PM
Orochimaru is a sannin and gaara is a genin there is no way that gaara could win. All he has is his sand which Orochimaru could easily get past. Not to mention the amount of techniques he knows especially those forbiddden ones

LightDreamer
12-28-2004, 06:08 PM
Mmk Rock Lee sortof bruised Gaara, and Gai-sensei would have definitely beat Gaara...I think...and seeings as how Orochimaru would WOOP both of the two...Orochimaru would win...sadly >.< that gay bastard >.<

Kel
12-28-2004, 06:08 PM
This topic is rather idiotic.

Obviously a mere Genin can not beat the massive powers of a Sannin.

heartthrob_god
12-29-2004, 12:54 AM
naruto was able to beat gaara and naruto can't rival orochimaru's powers so it would be orochimaru

Thunder_boy
12-29-2004, 01:20 AM
Gaara, he uses his powers wisley. Orochimaru just goes berserk.

xratedjm
12-30-2004, 04:29 AM
oro definately sorry but gaara aint that good....hes good yes...but that good...no..

babylon
12-31-2004, 11:50 PM
orochimaru will win..

nma
12-31-2004, 11:54 PM
Gaara, he uses his powers wisley. Orochimaru just goes berserk.
I think you got it mixed up. Remember when Gaara fought Sasuke, the second time, he was the one going all beserk. He was even drooling. Oro would win. No contest.

leingod3355
12-31-2004, 11:55 PM
hmmm....i say oreo-chimaru would win....gaara won't stand much with this biscuit....

Kyuubi Naruto
12-31-2004, 11:58 PM
Gaara would lose easily. I know hes a strong Genin but the point is, hes a Genin

won1
01-01-2005, 03:13 PM
i think gaara will get his ass handed to him in a platter

Malik4874
01-01-2005, 03:23 PM
orochimaru will probably win cause he knows more techniques and is one of the legendary sannins

lito
01-01-2005, 03:50 PM
yup orochimaru will definitely win, no contest...

Enma
01-01-2005, 08:31 PM
blah...orochimaru will win...even the 3rd hokage cant defeat him...good game..KO gaara

Meteorain27
01-02-2005, 01:27 PM
Orochimaru could slaughter Gaara; I bet his Snake tongue sword thing could cut right through Gaara's sand. Even Gai could whoop Gaara, Lee and Sasuke both managed to hurt him, and Naurto whooped him. So what if Orochimaru can't summon his snake? He still got his tongue sword.

hiyawiya
01-02-2005, 07:21 PM
this isn't even a question....think about it...gaara is basically a genin...and even if he has that jutsu where he awakens that beast, it takes way too much time and orochimaru would just destroy him

itachi41
01-03-2005, 04:52 AM
gaara is a genin but his strength is equal to a jounin the genin part is just a name or a rank ... but think about it gaara is just a jounin in terms of strength ... but oro is a sannin !!!! he has the strength equal to a kage ... he kill kage of the sand ... and gaara is just a jounin so oro go ... although he is a gay to me ... but i still support him

7mood
01-03-2005, 05:30 AM
You Can't Compair between gara and Orochimaru
Orochimaru killed the third but Naruto defeat gara .. so Orochimaru will win this match

itachi41
01-03-2005, 06:13 AM
ok ... and that guy up there makes sense its totally hell to compare a genin who is at a low-jounin level or high-chuunin level to fight a sannin which has the strength of a hokage and was one of the 3 legendary dudes

Phlemingo
01-03-2005, 07:24 AM
Why was this topic even made? Something like
Neji vs Gaara
would be much more sense.

Shisui-san
01-03-2005, 10:19 PM
Orochimaru would win. Gaara is strong, but not strong enough to take on a Sannin, even Sarutobi had trouble with Orochimaru...well, a little bit, if it wasnt for Saru's age he wouldve killed him, any way thats just a comparison. If a Hokage, though an old one still a Hokage, has a problem defeating him, a genin cant. Not Gaara, not Neji, not Naruto. And Neji would win if he were to fight Gaara...(spoiler)even with the armor of sand, Kidomaru had a similar effect, and the Curse Seal 2, its true that Gaara was able to defeat Kimimaro, but that was true luck. There powers are both even, they both have an ultimate defense as well...(end spoiler of course)

Yokio
01-03-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm sorry to say and I hate to say it.. but Richie would win... he is superior to Gaara.. but Gaara still is freaking awesome.. I mean look who he takes out.. (cant say for spoiler reasons) you all know though... yeah...

mo0nlight
01-04-2005, 03:52 AM
ican tell that gaara isnt that much stronge to fight orochimaru oro is soo much stronger than him thats the proplem even oro is the one ihate most in naruto but gaara is weak if he trains and summon he will absoultly win! oro is suck ihate him..but even if gaar lived to kill that dosent mean he's stronge but gaara is soo cool!

nelsonkong
01-04-2005, 03:57 AM
Sure is orochimaru. They are just different level. Gaara even lost to Naruto. I think Orochimaru is just way way up. No chance to compete like that.

kakashi_00x000
01-05-2005, 09:35 PM
i think orochimaru would waste gaara!

solk
01-05-2005, 09:57 PM
I think that orochimaru would beat gaara, but if he isn't able to use his jutsus gaara may have a chance of winning

~Erik~ / RRYS
01-05-2005, 10:09 PM
Garra would so whup orochimaru!

if his demonbadger arries...

AND...... he got that whole sand thing....

noxide
01-05-2005, 10:50 PM
the sand would do jack. orochimaru is too fast for the sand to catch up. Plus he has his snake and all of his forbidden jutsu

itachi41
01-06-2005, 03:41 AM
yea who is orochimaru ... he is a sannin ... a person who killed the kage of the sand and caused the death of the hokage of the leaf ... and he has a strength that is equal to a kage ... so he must be strong ... gaara is just a genin wif jounin-level strength ... who would win ... its no doubt orochimaru

DoctorPepper
01-06-2005, 08:05 AM
Gaara is no match for Orochimaru.

prowse
01-06-2005, 11:07 AM
only dimwits would think that gaara would beat the hell out of orochimaru!! naruto beat gaara, orochimaru put up a very good fight w/ two sennin at once,and kill 2 hokages tsunade and jiraiya! naruto is nowhere near a sennin level ^^ so concludes the story!! ^^

blzr
01-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Orochimaru is a sannin which is the highest class nija and gaara is genin which lower than sannin. Orochimaru is also have more experience than gaara.

Denny
01-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Orochimaru will defeat gaara for sure, no question about this

Matonly1T
01-07-2005, 12:54 PM
they are at 2 different levels, gaara never even became a chuninn, even a jounin <kakashi> was fearful to fight a senin

kei
01-07-2005, 01:11 PM
orochimaru will win or cource he is so much better than gaara cause he is a legend

sujirosan
01-08-2005, 02:53 AM
Garaa didnt even match up to naruto Y
can he stand up agianst Orochimaru!

DoctorPepper
01-08-2005, 07:30 PM
Who even thought of something so stupid? Its so darm obvios:
Gaara TaiJutsu < Orochimaru Taijutsu
Gaara NoJutsu < Orochimarus NoJutsu
Gaara Final Fom < Orochimarus Snake
Its like Superman vs Shrek or something.
I just think that the guy who posted this havent seend all the episodes. Or seend it only till Chuunin Elimination Round Exaam.

Hooded_Ninja
01-10-2005, 07:59 AM
Yup, but how can you even compare a Sannin with a Genin? Gaara might be a hell of a strong Genin and he might even be crazier, colder and more malicious than Orochimaru but he still doesn't have the same capabilites.

kmb
01-12-2005, 02:49 AM
Orochimaru is far more stronger

Willis
01-12-2005, 03:00 AM
Orochimaru hands down...

XiRo
01-12-2005, 03:03 AM
Its obvious that Orochimaru can win.
Naruto can beat Gaara, but he can't beat Orochimaru, so therefore Gaara can't win.

~ XiRo

Hooded_Ninja
01-12-2005, 06:49 AM
Wait, Xiro, I made a similar statement once and people said that isn't true. I was pointing out that if Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru, then he should be stronger than someone else...I forgot who it was though...

OnA Virus
01-12-2005, 07:08 AM
Think about it this way...Orochimaru held his own against Tsunade and, well, an ailing Jiraya. I'm pretty sure that even Gaara could not have done as well. And like others have said, Orochimaru's an f'n Sannin for crying out loud. The question of course gets more complex if we're talking with or without functioning arms...

Dint
01-12-2005, 07:34 AM
Orochimaru will win.. Peace of cake..
Gaara may be strong, but he ain't THAT strong :p

h4kk3
01-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Orochimaru would easily defeat Gaara, no doubts no nothing.

Aruko
01-12-2005, 08:21 AM
i dont undestand people that like oro
hes crazy
ugly
gay
and weak (comparing to some)
gaara could wipe the floor with him

Hooded_Ninja
01-13-2005, 09:50 AM
Come to think of it, I would like to see Gai fight more. But that's gettin off the topic. It's obvious that Orochimaru would win WITH his arms, but it's a confusing topic if we are talking about him fighting without his arms.

sufiankane
01-13-2005, 02:16 PM
gaara will not win....orochimaru is stronger as well.....even though i hate it....if gaara does shukaku he can summon manda.....also he can paralyze gaara with fear....and shukaku has a weak spot...gaara on his head...

godzilla-j
01-20-2005, 04:12 PM
orachimaru is probly gonna win. i mean he is suppose to be one of the strongest.

LittleAtari
01-22-2005, 03:02 PM
Gaara's cool and all but i think oro would win cuz naruto was able to beat gaara but not oro

Kagami Kyoji
01-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Orochimaru is far more stronger

Yep...that prety much sums it up. :p

Mal
02-18-2005, 08:07 PM
What is even the point of a poll like this? Some crazy sand guy could never beat Orochimaru, no question about it. At all. None. No arms would make it more difficult, but Orochimaru would still destroy him. Come on, even Naruto was able to beat Garra as nma said.

bernie_rocks
02-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Orochimaru, not because I don't like Gaara, but because if Naruto could defeat Gaara that easily by summoning Jiraya's frog, and Jiraya and Tsunade combined could not defeat Orochimaru, how could Gaara defeat Orochimaru one on one?

narutonegi
02-19-2005, 03:27 PM
Orochimaru will win because he is one of the strongest characters in the series and even naruto beat up gaara. Orochimaru could steal his body and then use it because gaara is strong but is not compared to Orochimaru

Typhoon
02-19-2005, 03:29 PM
I think Orochimaru will win because he's got so much more knowledge, skills and experience. Gaara is also good but I think Orochimaru is way more advanced than him.