12-14-2004, 09:57 PM
http://img32.exs.cx/img32/7770/board21ny.jpg

http://img63.exs.cx/img63/5342/tourny2round1fight60dd.jpg

Hawk
12-14-2004, 10:14 PM
Zabuza...all the way....Neji...pft..... Kiba.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

spiral_vortex
12-14-2004, 10:17 PM
theres kinda no contest...........a jounin vs a genin vs a genin???? its zabuza for sure

Roy Mustang
12-15-2004, 12:33 AM
...zabuza my bootie u know neji will use his 63 chakra points disabling zabuza and neji can see through the mist

itachi41
12-15-2004, 12:40 AM
oh my gd ... zabuza would win ... he could do silent killing ... hide himself in the mist n kill both of them instantly ... anyway ... kakashi also had a hard tym defeating zabuza the first tym he met zabuza ... if naruto n sasuke arent dere im afraid he cant escape the hydro prison ... so zabuza would win

Anto
12-15-2004, 07:16 AM
nah... neji will win, i agree with keitaro, neji has all sorts of abilities, definitely the best... i wonder why he didnt become chuunin *grr*

Eternal Eclipse
12-15-2004, 08:22 AM
I think Neji should be able to see through mist? And he can block both of the opponent's attacks too.

H_I
12-15-2004, 09:22 AM
Sorry but if naruto and gay sasuke can beat him, Then neji would wopp his ass

Veggie-Kun
12-16-2004, 03:56 AM
Zabuza is good and all, you know with that silent killing and all but Neji can see throught anything... I think and I think I hear once that their clan can see like 360 degrees around them. so I say Neji.

itachi41
12-16-2004, 06:11 AM
its not exactly 360 degrees ... there is a blind spot ... but zabuza and neji level are totally different ...
one is a missing-nin one is still a strong genin ... remember zabuza manage to trap kakashi ... im sure zabuza could defeat neji but it will b a tough match i guess

brent_d
12-30-2004, 11:29 AM
My bets on Neiji,he has his byakugan.

itachi41
12-31-2004, 10:05 AM
the byakugan doesnt give u a 100% victory ... well u say he would win coz he has the byakugan ... ok lets take a fight between neji and the spider guy when the spider guy enter level two .. he is using high-chuunin,low-jounin or even maybe high jounin levels attack and zabuza is a missing-nin wanted by many ... so he must be at a high-jounin level ... and when neji fought with that spiderguy it was a draw ... the spider dude died but neji collapsed ... he barely won ... and zabuza is more experienced so i think he would win ... its common sense

leingod3355
12-31-2004, 10:10 AM
i think that neiji would win....his 64 hit thingy is powerful....like Hokage Inuyasha mentioned....if naruto and sasufaggot can beat him, so will neiji....

NarutoFanMan
12-31-2004, 11:05 AM
Zabuza definately..

itachi41
12-31-2004, 11:34 PM
when did naruto and sasuke ever defeat him ... it was kakashi who defeated him they just defeated his mizu bunshin meaning water clones and the water clones are 1/10 of the original user strength ... they only managed to over smart zabuza and cause him to release the hydro prison so kakashi could even out the odds a little ... and sasuke and naruto won haku not zabuza and zabuza is a missing-nin wanted by many and until he met kakashi he has never been caught ... so that means he is strong neji and kiba is just purely strong genins ... so that couldnt possibly defeat zabuza

Enma
01-01-2005, 08:44 PM
zabuza ..remember kakashi have hard time defeat him...neji and kiba cant compare to him

Tapioca
01-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Zabuza hands down. (and Sasuke's not gay... >.>) I mean come on, he's an assassin. He could probably take down most if not all Chuunin. Neji doesn't stand a chance, the Byakugan may help, but can Neji really move fast enough to escape EVERYTHING? Zabuza is a lot more experienced...

spiral_vortex
01-02-2005, 01:43 AM
hhhmmmm neji can stop kunai with his chakra well id like to put it a the ultimate test how bout neji try blokking zabuzas huge sword zabuza is fast and superior kakashi just lucked out in beating him but kakashi naruto nor sasuke killed zabuza it wer gatous men.......comon guys this battle is like gaara versus oro its simple ta figure out.......heh kiba is just ninja fodder

Shisui-san
01-02-2005, 03:06 AM
Im thinking that Neji is a bit underestimated. Genma and his teammate, jounin level, were defeated by the 4 Sound, due to their 2nd level curse seal. Neji is able to defeat an opponent that was more than a match for a jounin, now Neji wasnt in the condition to party after he defeated Kidomaru, but he did defeat him. Looking at it this way, and if Neji had all of the skills he currently has in the manga, then he would be more than a match for Zabuza. Though, being as though Zabuza was lucky enough to end up fighting an opponent like Hatake Kakashi (not lucky), Zabuza would probably be able to get away with more in a fight with a genin. It would be close, Kiba is a pretty strong kid, but if not for Kankuro, Kiba would not be in the realm of the living.

DoctorPepper
01-22-2005, 01:04 PM
I just heard someone telling that Sasuke and Naruto are stronger then Neji. Wadehel? He just lost to Naruto cause he underestemated him. and we never saw sasuke fighting him. So...
Zabuza is a short range fighter... And the Hyuga clan has the strongest nojutsu. The outcome is pretty clear. Maybe u think that zabusa could use one if his water nojutsus, but remember how long did it took to make a seal for it...
Dont forget that 64 points is the second nejis trumb card. The real power is in 128 points of divinity.

LittleAtari
01-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Neji has full advantage over Zabuza cuz they're both close range fighters and neji has Byakagon

t3r3
01-23-2005, 04:20 AM
Im thinking that Neji is a bit underestimated. Genma and his teammate, jounin level, were defeated by the 4 Sound, due to their 2nd level curse seal. Neji is able to defeat an opponent that was more than a match for a jounin, now Neji wasnt in the condition to party after he defeated Kidomaru, but he did defeat him. Looking at it this way, and if Neji had all of the skills he currently has in the manga, then he would be more than a match for Zabuza. Though, being as though Zabuza was lucky enough to end up fighting an opponent like Hatake Kakashi (not lucky), Zabuza would probably be able to get away with more in a fight with a genin. It would be close, Kiba is a pretty strong kid, but if not for Kankuro, Kiba would not be in the realm of the living.

the jounins lost becoz they just had a long mission and they were low on chakra...

Zabuza, is going to win for sure... He is the devil of the hidden mist...

Kagami Kyoji
01-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Neji and Zabuza then Zabuza would kill Neji. S class jounin vs Gennin...need I say more! Although not every gennin is weaker then every jounin it is something to think about. Zabuza is a mid-long range fighter and uses powerful seals to perform high level jutsus. Hmm..how can Neji stop water with his defense?

None of the gennin EVEN Naruto or Sasuke could not match up to Zabuza if they went head on again. He has too much experiance, is faster, smarter, and more talented. P.S. Although not set is stone I would venture a pretty good guess that Naruto is stronger than both Sasuke and Neji. Just for reference! :p

solk
01-23-2005, 11:59 AM
well zabuza vs neji vs kiba(???)
Zabuza is a jounin (and a missin nin) , neji a powerful genin and kiba umm... just a genin.
My guess is that zabuza would definately beat neji, and kiba (with a bit of luck) would just run away.

DoctorPepper
01-23-2005, 12:19 PM
. Zabuza is a mid-long range fighter and uses powerful seals to perform high level jutsus. Hmm..how can Neji stop water with his defense?

No he is not. He is short range fighter and those water seals take "hours" to cast.
None of the gennin EVEN Naruto or Sasuke could not match up to Zabuza if they went head on again. He has too much experiance, is faster, smarter, and more talented. P.S. Although not set is stone I would venture a pretty good guess that Naruto is stronger than both Sasuke and Neji. Just for reference! :p
Have u even seend those episodes? Sasuke mastered Lee's speed and nojutsu and he knows shidori. Could he do those stuff when they fought zabuza? He didnt even had his sharingan.
Naruto mastered red chakra but neji still overpowered him on the chuunin exaam. He is realy, reeealy strong. He even beat that spiderdude from sound 5. And he looked stronger then zabuza.

stinger55555
01-23-2005, 06:26 PM
It's a tough decision. Because Kiba and Akamaru can find Zabuza, so they'd win against him. Then Neji could dodge Kiba and Akamaru's attacks, then close all their chakra pores so they can't attack. And Zabuza can attack Neji silently and on all sides so neji can't tell which is which even with his byakugan