PDA

View Full Version : Angelic Layer

Aruko
07-19-2005, 01:09 PM
This anime is awesome! I actually haven't seen the anime but I have read lots of the manga.

It's like all of those crappy animes that are about games, *coughyu-gi-ohcough*, but it's not corny. Because it can't be made into a game.

Description: AL is about a girl who goes to live with her aunt in Tokyo for various reasons and finds this ultimate game called Angelic Layer. In this game the user commands little action-figure-esque dolls who fight each other. Very complicated and very high-tech. That's why it can't be made into a real game with the current technology available to mankind.

jac3624
07-19-2005, 02:07 PM
First, I would like to see this it anime form. Second I wouls like to play this game(AL) in real life. To bad it's not posible yet. Has anyone seen the anime? I just wnat to know how good or bad it is. I don't want to waist my time or money if it sucks.

YoshiToshi
07-19-2005, 09:03 PM
I think I would like to see this as an Anime. It sounds interesting.... Do you know what the genre is? Action/Humor/Fantasy/Romance....etc? What is the latest volume of manga that's out. I would like to see this manga as well, I think I would enjoy it, seeing your explaination.

[Daisuke]
07-19-2005, 09:29 PM
It was one of the first anime's I downloaded, phenomenal, CLAMP are a really good team, and they produce some of the best works. Albeit a "shoujo" anime, but it's got a great story, and the technical work in the action is spot on (when it's within the realms of reality;))

YoshiToshi
07-20-2005, 02:31 AM
Phenomenol.....huh? Wow. I think It's certain that now I really want to check out this anime/manga. Can anybody tell me where I can get a direct download of this?

jac3624
07-20-2005, 02:40 AM
Dito, I would like to know as well.

Aruko
07-20-2005, 08:17 PM
I personally don't know......Sorry, I was lent the American manga version. Although maybe [Daisuke] could fill in for us. Dai, you know where to get it?????

[Daisuke]
07-20-2005, 09:19 PM
I got it off kazaa a long time ago, we're talking over 24 months here. A quick search shows you can get it off BT from isohunt.com. As for direct downloads, you're on your own for that one.

YoshiToshi
07-20-2005, 09:24 PM
Oh well, that's ok. I'll just look for it on my own. Maybe I can find it.

Aruko
07-21-2005, 09:02 AM
Hm...I'll also start that quest. Post back here if anyone knows where to DL it or has found a place.

Who's your fav character? (including angels)
Mine would be, so far, Hikaru. Some of the other characters are cool but ICCHAN GO BOOM!! is the best. lmao