PDA

View Full Version : Is DBZ uncut fake?

Satoku
07-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Is DBZ uncut fake cuz I havent heard a single swear since I watch are they just taking the origional animation and sound track and keeping the edited lines?
what do you think?

Lily229
07-19-2005, 06:05 PM
yeah that uncut rule is bull shit, then again it's still considered on CN so i am not all that surprised.

But other then showing off a little more blood then normal there isn't really much of a difference. And i was talking to shino about it and he said he's seen the uncut version and every other word that comes out of Vegita's mouth is "shit, fuck, bitch" etc so ya know it's not uncut -.-;;;; which really sucks

Shino
07-19-2005, 06:39 PM
Uncut means the animation is the origonal japanese stuff, unedited would mean that they use the origonal script (ie. profainity galore). So to answer your question, no the Uncut eps on CN arent fake, they are uncut.

Satoku
07-19-2005, 06:41 PM
ok but Im just saying that I remember most of the dialog and its the same as the edited ones

Shino
07-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Its like I said, these episodes are uncut, NOT unedited. If you want the origonal dialog, get the Uncensored episodes on DVD (that means its the japanese epsiodes with english voices, nothing changed at all).

Roy Mustang
07-19-2005, 07:16 PM
i bet u they will say ass or damn once their not real bad and they've been on PG movies

kenokuvato
07-19-2005, 07:39 PM
It still shows more violence and blood in the uncut version too. So it isn't fake, it just isn't "uncut" enough.

Khari
07-19-2005, 07:41 PM
The uncut should be on adultswim so I can hear all the good stuff

sheik
07-19-2005, 07:56 PM
In fact they did curse and they said Damn hell and shit on the TV, you obviously only seen 1 episode and probably thoaght it was sapose the curse in every Episode. You must have not been paying attention to the Raditz fight and you would have heard them if you watched it all. Also when Goku died there was a Blood stain when he disapeared. Make sure you think before posting false information that miss informs people. All it does is make them spead the false info even farther. DBZ uncut is not a rip off. They said in DBZ a curse word that was more offense than the cursing in Inuyasha. THey said shit.

Satoku
07-19-2005, 07:58 PM
The uncut should be on adultswim so I can hear all the good stuff
your just saying that so you can see the things for a straight 6

Roy Mustang
07-19-2005, 07:59 PM
In fact they did curse and they said Damn hell and shit on the TV, you obviously only seen 1 episode and probably thoaght it was sapose the curse in every Episode. You must have not been paying attention to the Raditz fight and you would have heard them if you watched it all. Also when Goku died there was a Blood stain when he disapeared. Make sure you think before posting false information that miss informs people. All it does is make them spead the false info even farther. DBZ uncut is not a rip off. They said in DBZ a curse word that was more offense than the cursing in Inuyasha. THey said shit.
wth they did?

sheik
07-19-2005, 08:06 PM
They did curse in DBZ, Piccalo said shit.

corbenk
07-19-2005, 08:08 PM
Bah, I bought an "UNEDITED" DBZ video.... BULLSHIT! After watching it I changed dialog to Japanese and subtitles to english.... Not only was there more profanity... There was an entier conversation that was diffrent in english.

Do what I do and buy the DVDs, change the dialog to Japanese and change the subtitles to english.

Freshgrease
07-19-2005, 09:33 PM
I think letting soccer moms run the dubbing companies really ruins them. I mean 4kids is a perfect example.

Khari
07-19-2005, 09:49 PM
XD that's so true my most hated anime dubbing company

YoshiToshi
07-19-2005, 10:05 PM
I don't think that the DBZ uncut is fake, but I do know that it sucks ass. There was hardly any swearing, (I only know Picollo saying shit) and only a little blood. I think that I'll just stick to watching DBZ in japanese, although I don't even watch that much DBZ.
And yes, 4kids does also suck ass.

Dizzykilla
07-21-2005, 03:01 PM
No Way!

OffTheChain
07-21-2005, 03:48 PM
well you wasnt exactly gonna expect much or any swear words because it isnt directed to the script, they are just adding in scenes that were included in the japanese version and were cut from the english.