PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Vs. Inuyasha

sheik
07-19-2005, 06:20 PM
Wouldnt it be awsome if they put all the Naruto Characters against the Inuyasha characters, who would win? I think the Naruto Characters! :rolleyes:

Satoku
07-19-2005, 06:21 PM
well yea cuzz theres more charecters
but Sesshomaru would wipe them all out hehe

venustan1988
07-19-2005, 06:22 PM
of cause is naruto... because ur thread is in naruto section...[jk]

sheik
07-19-2005, 06:31 PM
I think Gai's speed could whip Seshomaru because my sister always say no one could bet him and Seshomaru would kill everyone! I think Temari would kill Kagome and Sasuke or Gaara would tear apart Inuyasha

Satoku
07-19-2005, 06:32 PM
but sesshomarus demon form can beat them

Victormaru
07-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Sesshomaru VS Orochimaru
(haha, they both have "maru" at the end :p)

They are both strong..who will win? :p :p :p

nma
07-19-2005, 06:38 PM
but sesshomarus demon form can beat them
Not if Gaara or Naruto are in their demon forms.

Satoku
07-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Sesshomaru VS Orochimaru
(haha, they both have "maru" at the end :p)

They are both strong..who will win? :p :p :p

Sesshomaru
and maru is a common ending for a samurai name (like Amidamaru)

venustan1988
07-19-2005, 06:47 PM
yup! i agree with that!

Roy Mustang
07-19-2005, 06:58 PM
sesshomaru can beat anyone he's a fuggin genius and have u seen the true power of his tokijin sword so damn awesome

but naruto vs inuyasha =naruto pwnages
why? inuyasha's a queer and he shows off his sword to much i mean damn he sheathes and unsheathes his sword at least 40 times in a episode

kenokuvato
07-19-2005, 07:23 PM
itachi could kill them all, by himself because he can see their next moves, and so could Sasuke. Naruto would just go Fox Demon and annihilate everyone form Inutrasha.

sheik
07-19-2005, 07:30 PM
Itachi would whip Sesshomaru any time and seeing the Rock Lee vs. Gaara fight Rock Lee is very fast. Sesshomaru definately wont beat the Lord Hokage.But Itachi can beat every one on Inuyasha. Temari will also slay Kagome!!!

Victormaru
07-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Kagome and Kikyo will be COMPLETLY USELESS against naruto gangs. Cuz naruto gangs are not demons. :D :D :D

Khari
07-19-2005, 08:53 PM
Naruto vs inuyasha narut would win cause of his Kage bunshin I mean Inuyashas demon form is nothing compared to naruto's

KageSenin
07-19-2005, 09:22 PM
but the naruto characters can make millions of shadow clones and waterclones and stuff. plus if gaara and naruto teamed up as demons.. the win would be close though with inuyashas tetsaiga and sesshomaru.... it would be hard to figure out who'd win

YoshiToshi
07-20-2005, 12:31 AM
It really isn't a fair battle, because there are much more people in Naruto, and the attacks they use vary much more widely than Inuyasha charac's attacks. Because if you think about it, each character from Inu has about 1 or 2 attacks, and that's about it. Where as in Naruto, everyone has many techniques, and Kakashi has more than 1000. It's almost certain that Naruto would win, hands down. Even with Sesshomaru in his monster-demon form, Gaara's Shukaku and Naruto's Kyuubi kick ass.

Victormaru
07-20-2005, 09:18 AM
But I wonder what will happen if we post this thread in an Inuyasha forum :D :D :D

sheik
07-20-2005, 03:13 PM
THey could put equal number of fighters. I just hate seeing people say Sesshomaru can beat every Naruto character.

flareofdragon
07-20-2005, 06:15 PM
Naruto vs. Inuyasha... Those two only? Err.... Naruto.

Whole cast? Definetly Naruto.

Satoku
07-20-2005, 06:16 PM
sesshomaru can beat anyone he's a fuggin genius and have u seen the true power of his tokijin sword so damn awesome

but naruto vs inuyasha =naruto pwnages
why? inuyasha's a queer and he shows off his sword to much i mean damn he sheathes and unsheathes his sword at least 40 times in a episode
damn straight
go Sesshomaru!!!

THey could put equal number of fighters. I just hate seeing people say Sesshomaru can beat every Naruto character.
Sesshomaru is the best

YoshiToshi
07-20-2005, 07:48 PM
Sesshomaru is pretty damn strong. He actually has the capability to kick ass.

AzNpRiDe2o9
07-20-2005, 11:04 PM
what if inuyasha turns into his demon form..you know..when his eyes get all red and stuff

Satoku
07-20-2005, 11:05 PM
and Sesshomaru is stronger than Inuyasha (fact)

Roy Mustang
07-20-2005, 11:08 PM
dude, inuyasha in demon form sucks ass! he gets 10% stronger -.- even sesshomaru beat him using barely any power of his tokijin and with only a left arm...thats how sad inuyasha in demon form is...do u think he can beat naruto? FUCK NO
(pardon my spanish)

Gemakai
07-21-2005, 12:43 AM
Hmm... hard to say... but I'd have to go with... Naruto. Why? Well... He has a wider range of attacks and is simply more creative with them than Inuyasha is with his Tetsaiga. Most of the episodes I've seen of Inuyasha with battles ultimately run come down to Inuyasha using his Wind Scar. Before then, it was good, but I still think that Naruto has a better chance of winning with his Shadow Clone technique.

sheik
07-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Inuyasha isnt strong enought to beat Naruto. Naruto in Demon form will slaughter Inuyasha.

KageSenin
07-22-2005, 12:59 PM
yeah,i think inuyasha never really mastered the tetsiaga

lapinky
07-23-2005, 03:48 AM
i think naruto will win^^i don't think anybody can beat him cause of the techniques that he has^^

sheik
07-24-2005, 03:35 PM
Naruto in the Manga has gotten strong and the new Sakura can beat Inuyasha.

*SPOILER* Sakura has super strenth because That lady with the red dot in the middle of her forehead gave sakura super strenth and now sakura can smash boulders to pieces!!!

sasukecopyninja
07-24-2005, 04:20 PM
haha well Inuyasha wins and btw...hwo woudl Sesshomaru whip em when he loses to Inuyasha on a regular bases

YamakaHoshi
07-25-2005, 04:58 PM
Who knows, maybe the affect of Kagome's and Kikyo's arrow and even Miroku's paper charms could do a dent to Naruto.

akirahajime
08-01-2005, 05:54 AM
I think Naturo will win because they have many more great jutsus and complex techniques than Inu Yasha

-=(k@k@sh1)=-
08-01-2005, 08:13 AM
the only jutsu that is very useful is subtitution skill

Kitsune_ai
08-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Sesshomaru > naruto characters
Itachi > Sesshomaru

so ya got me....but I guess Naruto characters would wipe ass

Kanjuro
08-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Is this even a question?? Naruto characters all the way!!

anna
08-07-2005, 10:56 PM
Naruto he's better! *-^

Hero Aiyami
08-08-2005, 12:52 AM
It's a tough decision... we got an energetic short stuff not that I should be speakin' and a hot headed hanyou... could go either way.

Sir_Graq5858
08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
you idiots it's not even a desicion
i mean notihng works against naruto characters i mean just naruto or garra or sasuke could do it alone and they have genjutsu i mean the would the floor with inyashu
grand fireball and pluss none of inuyahsa characters arrows or charms work cause there not in demon forms all the time and that's two character come on people this isn't evena tough decision
http://narutofever.com/images/personality-tests/i-am-zabuza.jpg (http://narutofever.com)

dothej
08-09-2005, 07:14 PM
you idiots it's not even a desicion
i mean notihng works against naruto characters i mean just naruto or garra or sasuke could do it alone and they have genjutsu i mean the would the floor with inyashu. grand fireball and pluss none of inuyahsa characters arrows or charms work cause there not in demon forms all the time and that's two character come on people this isn't evena tough decision
haha Naruto wins hands down...

Roy Mustang
08-09-2005, 07:42 PM
mirokus charms might work on naruto and gaara tho since they do have demon aura or demon chakra

dothej
08-09-2005, 11:57 PM
mirokus charms might work on naruto and gaara tho since they do have demon aura or demon chakra HA dont compare those lil spells to the power of Kyuubi HAHAHA Kyuubi Rox HAHAHAHA!!!!

Victormaru
08-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Kyuubi VS Naraku....

Who will win?

dothej
08-10-2005, 06:12 PM
Kyuubi VS Naraku....

Who will win? oh come on Kyuubi duh! Kyuubi Rox WOOT WOOT

Hero Aiyami
08-11-2005, 12:49 AM
One word.... T.E.T.S.U.S.A.I.G.A..... Tetsusaiga ^_^ It's unstoppable with a shard of the shikon on tama in it.

Smeeeeee
08-11-2005, 12:57 AM
kyubi will own naraku

Hero Aiyami
08-11-2005, 01:07 AM
kyubi will own narakuI just want the bastered to die!!! Pardon my language please.

xdisjpnzkraziix
09-05-2005, 09:07 PM
tch..kyuubi would rip kirara into shreds..naruto or gaara would kill inuyasha..itachi would blow sesshomaru away..and any of the naruto girl characters could beat up kikyo,kagome, and sango...and maybe orochimaru v naraku..so there naruto characters win..

typhoon_4434
09-13-2005, 10:01 PM
Bankotsu would kick Kisames ass
they both have huge swords but Bankotsu is a thunder demon
(this is if Bankotsu is still alive (but he is dead)

Maes
09-14-2005, 04:13 PM
I think Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari could take out alot of the Inuyasha people by themselves. Add Orochimaru, Itachi, and everyone else, Team Naruto has won.

Akira
09-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Hmmm between Naruto VS Inuyasha who would win? Well I am pretty sure one Wind Scar would basically own any of the Naruto characters if hit directly by it... Though it would be hard for INuyasha to get it on a few of the Ninjas because of their great speed...

Naruto VS Inuyasha: The battle would start off with some snappy dialogue and Naruto using Kage Bunshin (sorry if spelled wrong)... Inuyasha would give off a smirk or some display of confidence and use the Windscar to annhilate them... Since they don't know about the attacl they prolly won't avoid it... All the Clones will be owned but Naruto wasn't among them so he didn't get effected by the Windscar... Now that he know's about it he will play it safe...

He does Kage Bunshin again and has them surrond Inuyasha... They attack him but at the last moment he jumps back far... There all converged in the one location he was when they attempted to strike him and he sends a Windscar to quickly take care of them before they can move...

Unknown to Inuyasha SOMEHOW Naruto gets behind him and as he turns around gets a nice Rasengan in the stomach... He of course goes flying and is damaged... He gets up afterwords and Naruto is a little shocked... Inuyasha sheathes the Tetsigua and runs at him... Naruto once again does Kage Bunshin and they all charge in for Inuyasha...

Inuyasha quickly does a Iron Rever Soul Stealer killing the very few Naruto summoned... THen he quickly manages to get close enough to Naruto to send an Iron Rever Soul Stealer on his ass... He takes it completely and goes back a few feet...

Naruto drops to one knee and slwoly gets up as the Kyuubi heals his wounds... Now Inuyasha is a bit freaked out about that and watches as Naruto basically goes through his transformation or whatever you want to call it...

Naruto comes at him with blinding speed and scores a few good hits on INuyasha... In that time he takes away his Tetisgua and seals it quickly... Inuyasha starts to transform due to the fact he doesn't have the Tetsuiga and they both now start to duke it out... After about 20 minutes of kicking each other's asses Inuyasha is thrown his sword back... He reverts bnack but Naruto is still in his Kyuubi form...

Naruto starts to do Rasengan and charges toward Inuyasha... Inuyasha sends a WindScar attack but Naruto flings his Rasengan at the point of where he would be hit... He overpowers the Windscar by putting all the CHarka he can muster and hits Inuyasha with it... Inuyasha is sent flying once again and both fighters fall to the floor due to exhaustation... The resulting battle ends in a tie well IMO that's how it would happen...

Now lets say if Naraku fought Oro...

Naraku VS Oro: Again they give off some snappy banter and dialogue and start their fight... Oro quickly summons the Huge ass Snake or whatever and Naraku starts to fight it while dealing with Oro at the same time... Well since Naraku is gay he gets owned quickly after Oro summons the Snake and feels like a big bitch afterwords... Winner: Oro... Loser: Naraku (a.k.a the biggest fag in the world)

Now I will give off one more battle that would be cool and can you guess what that is? Shessomaru (again sorry for spelling) VS Gaara...

Gaara VS Shessomaru: Shessomaru quickly charges toward Gaara thinking he is nothing more than a pathetic human but is quickly corrected as Gaara's sand starts to protect him... He starts to underestimate him less and starts to go faster with his attacks... Gaara of course at the same time while the Sand protected him tried to attack him in some Manner as well...

Since Shessomaru kicks major ass he dodges all blows and unsheathes his sword (Not the gayass lifesword)... He comes at him again and starts sending more attacks... Gaara feels slightly confident seeing as his sand will protect him from his attacks but is quickly mistaken as the Sword manages to penetrate his Sand protection...

He jumps back narrowly avoiding an attack and uses sand armor... Again Shessomaru comes at him and gets a few attacks on him due to less speed... The Sand Armor protects him and he jumps back slowly and makes that HUge Sandball thingy... Shessomaru of course tries to destroy the Sand Ball but it is impenetrable and now he thinks...

'Damn if only I had gotten the Tetsigua' Then Gaara emerges and is in his badass demon form... Then after about another half an hour of intese battle Gaara just says...

"Fu#k this... This is getting old I will kill you now!" Then Gaara uses Desert Graveyard... Before Shessomaru gets owned he throws his sword toward Gaara's head... The Dessert Graveyard kills Shessomaru but the sword finds it's way through Gaara's head... Winner: None... Loser: Both...

I might make more but for now that's it...

flareofdragon
09-14-2005, 07:00 PM
pfft. It goes more like this.

Naruto summons atomic frog. It blows up, Inuyasha characters' dead. Naruto characters used Kawamari to escape (or their uber speed).

Akira
09-14-2005, 07:20 PM
An Atomic Frog? Wow that's original but if Inuyasha could avoid it because he is extremely fast as well... So Bwahahahahahaha your theory does not work!

Akatsuki Shinobi
09-14-2005, 07:44 PM
good job on shrinking youre pic....but did you have replace it with an equaly large pic?

Akira
09-14-2005, 07:48 PM
Sorry about that... I know how to shrink it but I am trying to set up that pic so it's on the right side... I don't want it to just go straight down... I will fix it soon...

Akatsuki Shinobi
09-14-2005, 07:53 PM
i tride that too once...what a mess..well good luck!!!! liked the monkeys!!!!hehehe

KyuubiRamen
09-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Naruto...because...they are NINJAS! I mean seriously. First of all, if Inuyasha fights Naruto first and not Kakashi, Inuyasha would over underestimate Naruto and be blasted by the Rasengan. Which in turn will make Inuyasha be startled and unsure about the rest of the group. This leaving him open for the Uzumaki Naruto Rendan (This of course if Naruto is being costy about his chakra) which will probably knock out Inuyasha or freeze him for a moment leaving himself open for another attack. After defeating Inuyasha (Because we all know Naruto does) Kagome makes a loud speech on how she'll shoot an arrow at Naruto, then she will be hit and knocked out by Sakura or Kakashi. This now leaving Sango, Miroku, Shippo, Kirara, Naraku, Kikyo and Kaede. (Major and major minor characters) While enraged Sango will attack using her boomerang leaving herself open for a chidori from Sasuke. This getting Miroku mad, Miroku used the wind tunnel, while Sasuke uses Kawarimi. Quickly taking the advantage Temari attacks Miroku from behind ending Miroku(Temari: THATS FOR TAKING MAH WIND) Shippo will be taken hostage as the new "cute thing" by Ino and Kikyo will be smashed by Gaara along with Kaede.

This is where Sesshomaru comes and gets pwned by Itachi and Kisame. First off, Kawarimi for awhile with multipul sword attacks and if that doesn't take him Itachi uses the Tsukiyomi to crush Sesshomaru's mind while Kisame rips him in half.

There you have it. Because we all know...Inuyasha characters talk more than they fight.

#1 Bad Guy
09-14-2005, 08:00 PM
I think Gaara, Kankuro, and Temari could take out alot of the Inuyasha people by themselves. Add Orochimaru, Itachi, and everyone else, Team Naruto has won.

I second that. Orochimaru would kill off hundreds of those "Inuyasha folks" by himself. And laugh when he's finished. If your gonna have a Naruto vs Inuyasha battle you probaly dont want people like Orochimaru and Itachi to come cuz they will turn your battle into a massacare lol

Akira
09-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Is this ok now?

Akatsuki Shinobi
09-14-2005, 08:06 PM
funny..i like em!!!!!!!

Akira
09-14-2005, 08:11 PM
I know Monkey-Ninja-Wizards rock hard... Whats even more awesome it was my idea completely No one elses...

flareofdragon
09-14-2005, 09:22 PM
An Atomic Frog? Wow that's original but if Inuyasha could avoid it because he is extremely fast as well... So Bwahahahahahaha your theory does not work!
-_- I was adding in the fact that Naruto characters know what moves they are going to use, Inuyasha doesn't. That should give about 10 sec head start.

kakashi(c)
12-15-2005, 10:39 PM
Sesshomaru will destroy them alll mahahahahaha!!!!!!

Any one like inuyasha the character?

Inuzuka_Riyo
12-15-2005, 10:43 PM
eh, inuyasha kinda reminds me of naruto a little too much, loud, noisy, and always being sit/hit by the girl.

Sesshomaru is a much better fighter and a lot more stoic/regal. (even named my ipod sesshy!)
...........did i just type that?

otonin_377
12-15-2005, 10:46 PM
naruto gang would wope all those peole in inyashas gang!!!!

Inuzuka_Riyo
12-15-2005, 10:51 PM
sesshomaru is not in inuyasha's "gang," he's his own demon

SASUKE GURL
12-15-2005, 11:14 PM
I Say Naruto Would Win.
Especially If They Have Powerful And Cute Shinobis. ;)
Miroku Cant Fight Hinata, Sakura, Or Ino Cuz He Might Think Theyr Cute.
And Sasuke And Naruto Would Beat The S***
Out Of The Rest.

Inuzuka_Riyo
12-15-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by sasuke gurl:
I Say Naruto Would Win.
Especially If They Have Powerful And Cute Shinobis. ;)
Miroku Cant Fight Hinata, Sakura, Or Ino Cuz He Might Think Theyr Cute.
And Sasuke And Naruto Would Beat The S***
Out Of The Rest.

True about Miroku, but then Sango might hit all the girls over their heads with her hiraikotsu for Miroku and them flirting if she's jelaous (after, of course, she hits miroku :) )

SASUKE GURL
12-15-2005, 11:31 PM
Well, I Gess So. >.>
But She Doesnt Lik Him Rite?

shadowclone
12-15-2005, 11:32 PM
Seeing the perv from Inuyasha and the perv from Naruto fight would be interesting...

SASUKE GURL
12-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Yep.
Instead Of Fighting Eachother For Honor, They'll Be Fighting Eachother For The Same Gurl.
Hehehe

Inuzuka_Riyo
12-15-2005, 11:53 PM
or all the girls

SASUKE GURL
12-15-2005, 11:56 PM
Yea Your Right.

sasuke-kan
12-16-2005, 10:26 AM
naruto will win

drunk_sea_monkey
12-16-2005, 10:37 AM
Naruto people would win by far! lol that would be so funny to watch tho

Inuzuka_Riyo
12-16-2005, 11:26 AM
yeah, naruto would prob win, but i would love to see sesshy beat him up for annoying him, hehe.

Teny
12-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Most probably Naruto, since he has the Kyuubi, and InuYasha..
Well actually I'm not sure, if IniYasha can use his crystal Tetsusaiga before Naruto goes into his Kyuubi form, InuYasha would win.

Inuzuka_Riyo
12-16-2005, 11:50 AM
yeah, inuyasha would beat him in that case. or, if sesshy is in is true demon form, he could just step on naruto...lol

xtokedax
12-17-2005, 02:40 PM
I agree it would be Naruto.

chronos123
12-17-2005, 02:46 PM
the Naruto characters would win

Inuzuka_Riyo
12-17-2005, 03:37 PM
for the most part the naruto characters would win, but a demon is a demon, sooo, maybe it would be a pretty close fight.

hinata kicks ass
12-17-2005, 05:33 PM
LOL kids naruto char would win orichomaru(w/e) itachi>sesoumaru naraku with ez! then the other naruto chars would own sango inuyasha koga and every1 else

Inuzuka_Riyo
12-17-2005, 06:13 PM
sesshomaru is the ultimate demon lord, he could take them on

Teny
12-17-2005, 06:31 PM
Hmm.. To tell you the truth, InuYasha would win, as see..
Yeah, InuYsaha has his Kaze no Kizu move, but more importantly, Naruto has to use the Kyuubi to get enough strength to beat InuYasah, then all he has to do is use the Backlash wave since Kyuubi is a DEMON fox.
Lmao
Yeah, and this is the reason why Naruto would die.

Dosu189
12-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Naruto Characters,,,there are so many more of them

Glaiza_mei
12-23-2005, 03:23 PM
naruto characters!!! bwahahahahaha

Thee_Defective_one
12-23-2005, 07:24 PM
I'd Have to say the naruto characters...because they have alot mor stuff up their sleeves like summoning, genjutsu, bloodlines...etc. and all the inuyasha characters have are demons with swords!

shadowlong
01-10-2006, 03:09 AM
the naruto ppl will win

Shikamaru_IQ
01-16-2006, 06:55 PM
Naruto Ninjas will beat the shit out of those demons!

good_anime
01-26-2006, 07:58 PM
Naruto characters!!!!!!!:)

slayer91
01-26-2006, 08:01 PM
naruto would win

hellrazier99
01-26-2006, 08:10 PM
yep naruto would win they have more powers and they are better skilled

Ami-san
01-26-2006, 08:34 PM
Definately Naruto. Naruto in his demon form vs Inuyashi in his demon form would be interesting to see, if Inuyasha was in his reg form, then he wont stand a chance against Naruto in his reg or demon form. Sakura can defeat Kagome with ease, all Sakura has to do is shadow clone herself and then attack Kagome, Kagome can only fire one arrow per shot, she would probably be dead before she can fire her bow, even if she does succeed, thats when she will hit one of Sakura's shadow clones making it a miss.

waterbender
01-29-2006, 04:15 PM
inyuasha! you cant survive wind scar, backlash wave, wind tunnel, or any other of the great attacks that they use. plus Inyuashas demon side would fuck naruto up hands down.

zenki
01-30-2006, 12:04 AM
yah....your right character of naruto have million of clone...they are fast they have enough power to defeat inuyasha's clan or member of the seen.......

Joshua Johnson
02-07-2006, 08:53 PM
InuYasha's Team would win. Sure, Itachi can predict hi opponent's move, But he might not be able to dodge Sesshoumaru's Tokijin or Miroku's Wind Tunnel. And besides, if someone on InuYasha's side were to die, Sesshoumaru could bring them back to life with the Tenseiga. A lot of youforget about Koga, too. Nobody has seen his demon form, which he obviously has because he is a demon. Kagome and Kikyou aren't completely useless because with a Sacred Arrow, the yould say "Hit the Mark!" and it will hit the target. Sango's Hiraikotsu would own Naruto's Demon Form, as well as Poison Powder. Naraku/Kagura could easily win, with Kagura manipulating the wind and Naraku able to sent millions of Poisonous Insects, as well as miasma. All in all, it would be a close fight, but InuYasha's Team would win.

9fenix9
02-10-2006, 01:16 AM
i think it would be close. but.......I think that naruto's team would pull off a win. I dont think that even inu himself could deal withe speed and power of a three tailed kyuubi boy, exspecially after seein kabuto gettin nuked by naruto's chakra

SharinganEyes
02-10-2006, 02:53 AM
dah, naruto!
just combine the legendary sannins is enough, plus naruto and gaara is thier demonic form..
maybe it could be a landslide victory..but, naruto team still wins

KoNg
02-10-2006, 03:18 AM
Haha...Sesshomaru has no chance againts Itachi, or Kakashi, I doubt he'd even be able to beat Naruto. Itachi put Sesshomaru in mangyoukou thingy, and while in his trance Sesshomaru would be killed easily, and Haku would trap people in Demonic Ice Mirrors, Zabuza just on a rampage, and don't forget Naruto's demon form heals him, soooo he's just about invincible....Oh, don't forget about the seals that Orochimaru once had.....Come to think of it, the Hokages alone would rape them with speed and seals.

SASUKE GURL
02-10-2006, 04:50 AM
i say both are best.
the kyuubi vs sessy's demon form.
dont both of them have 9 tails?

ryanisc001
02-10-2006, 10:14 PM
naruto would win he would kick inyu ass without lefting a finger he would just make a gaint hand out of chakra and bitch slap him

ColaBear_BiteMe09
02-11-2006, 10:47 AM
inuyasha charcters would win cuz they are older mo reexpireced are sexy(sept da girls) and hve bad ass powers n weapons. miroku could just suck them all up with his wind tunnel. der der.

Akatsuki Shinobi
02-11-2006, 11:52 AM
ninja's all the way, wind tunnel can easely be stopped with some ninja poison

ColaBear_BiteMe09
02-11-2006, 11:53 AM
if the poison is strong enough. i'd have to be as strong as the demon bee's. demons vs ninja thingys..i go with demons still.

Akatsuki Shinobi
02-11-2006, 11:57 AM
demons are cool, i'll give you that, and so are ninja's, hehe, so, lets just leave it at that then. Ok?:D

sasuke is dead
02-11-2006, 12:02 PM
i think naruto would win

Dizzykilla
02-11-2006, 12:10 PM
this is just very silly to me, but since i have to say one i guess i would have to say naruto............dont ask me why becuz i really couldnt tell you

smokey
02-11-2006, 12:22 PM
team naruto duh......inuasha is a little pussy...same with all the other characters in in inuasha

Dizzykilla
02-11-2006, 12:24 PM
just cuz u hate inuyasha*** doesnt mean that he is a pussy as u would say........ i happen to like maroku :D

Joshua Johnson
02-11-2006, 12:48 PM
*coughit'sspelledMIROKUcough*

Sesshomaru is at least as fast as Kakashi, he could easily block anything, heck Sesshomaru's moves can practically be put in the category of a ninja/assasin.

smokey
02-11-2006, 04:32 PM
*coughit'sspelledMIROKUcough*

Sesshomaru is at least as fast as Kakashi, he couls easily block anything, heck Sesshomaru's moves can practically be put in the category of a ninja/assasin.
they still suck balls

SharinganGhost
02-11-2006, 07:51 PM
i think the naruto characters will win they got jitsu before u know it there gonna be in front of u or behind u never know where there going to come from they will attack u silently

Joshua Johnson
02-22-2006, 05:55 PM
They (InuYasha and Sesshomaru) can sense things like that. Miroku and Sango, too. They can even detect demonic aura.

cursesealer
02-22-2006, 06:21 PM
Between Miroku's wind tunnel and Inuyasha's backlash wave, ninjas will be in pretty big trouble if not defeated within moments.

SF Salazar
02-23-2006, 10:13 PM
A Naruto and Inuyasha fight would be a tough one. If Shinobi that had powerful jutsus and great powers would have to give their best agaisn't people like Sesshomaru, Miroku, and the Main bad Guy of Inuyasha (I forgot His name!)
Mabey the Shinobi would win, but it will be an extremely close call.

inosaka
02-25-2006, 11:58 AM
i dont like inuyasha since its on cartoon network but i like naruto more only when it wasnt on the cartoon network it was awesome

Joshua Johnson
02-28-2006, 12:02 AM
... That's off topic... It's on a fight.

BTW, The main villain is called Naraku. Poisonous insects would be awsome. Imagine Naraku in his barrier vs Itachi. Heh, Itachi couldn't even scratch Naraku. Miroku could easily do the same.