PDA

View Full Version : *Beet the vandel buster*

blazin yukasho
07-20-2005, 09:06 AM
hey everyone, i recently started watching an anime called "beet the vandel buster" ^^, im not sure if most of you have heared of it or not but its a really cool anime ^^, its about a boy who wants to become a really good vandel buster and join the zenon warriors, busters live to kill vandels who inhabitit the earth.
I thought id make this thread so fans and poeple who want to know about beet can come and chat about it ^^

YoshiToshi
07-20-2005, 09:39 PM
Sounds...... interesting. Is it also a manga? Do you know where I can find this anime to download it? I'm looking for DD.
It sounds like a pretty good anime, and right now I'm interested in finding more anime to watch. I'm currently scouting for good animes. (Even though most of them are good!) XD

Khari
07-20-2005, 10:12 PM
Yes it's good I have 1 and 2 of the manga it's fun I would really like a link to this anime too direct please.

Demonhacker
07-20-2005, 10:51 PM
hmmm....It has a fruitier name than Fruit Basket.....Ill have to check it out...know where I can get it?

spiral_vortex
07-20-2005, 11:56 PM
i like it. been reading it in shonen jump. but ive stopped. cann u gimme a link to dl it?

ApatheticDimwit
07-21-2005, 12:27 AM
Mmm...I got this sample Shonen Jump book from anime expo and I read beet the vandel buster and I thought it was pretty boring >>;;

blazin yukasho
07-21-2005, 11:11 AM
well its a newish anime but i d/l it from naruto fan as a plus member so unless u register and pay a certain amount then u cant get it but try this link anyway and see if you can find it... http://www.getitfido.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=15271
^^its good i loike it, oh and where can u get the manga?^^

OffTheChain
07-21-2005, 12:26 PM
lol blaze, in one day you d/l the anime and you already know so much. :D yup i like this anime, but i havent watched it lately. I like the intro song emotion.

He got his from naruto fan (bleh) :D
but i think you can also get it from getitfido.com

orangeRange
08-08-2005, 01:25 PM
hey does anyone know where i can download the anime series past episode 16. because i know that beet the vandel buster has gotten to at least episode 44 by now. It is a pretty good series you get hooked into it pretty quickly. i really like the voice actors in the series. haven't read the manga yet but i know that you can buy it already. so if anyone has any info on the anime series on dvd or to download just let me know. thanx

OffTheChain
08-08-2005, 01:38 PM
try this link? http://www.getitfido.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=15271

Akatsuki Shinobi
08-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Ya, i heard of that Manga, didnt know they had an anime though.

orangeRange
08-10-2005, 11:04 AM
well does anyone have any idea if anime keep plans to continue to sub this anime or is there someone else who is. I checked the anime keep site and they have beet listed as an active project. Its a great anime i don't know why they haven't released any more subbed episodes.

Roy Mustang
08-10-2005, 07:44 PM
hmm i read the manga i thought it was cool how beet got all the weapons of the past zenon warriors

orangeRange
08-23-2005, 02:56 PM
well i hope maybe one day someone will begin subbing this anime again. so i can find out what happens next after episode 16.

Oh well i should have checked the anime-keep site before posting the last comment. Seems they have subbed two more episodes during the week of 12 - 15th of August. thought i would run past everyone.

nma
08-23-2005, 08:51 PM
well i hope maybe one day someone will begin subbing this anime again. so i can find out what happens next after episode 16.

Oh well i should have checked the anime-keep site before posting the last comment. Seems they have subbed two more episodes during the week of 12 - 15th of August. thought i would run past everyone.
Shinsen-Subs has subbed it up to ep 23.
http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/491.html

colini
08-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Is this anime still ongoing, or is it finished.
If it is finished, I will download the complete series at once..

kidistight
08-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Is this anime still ongoing, or is it finished.
If it is finished, I will download the complete series at once..
I believe it is still going on and I am hoping to find a site that I can direct download the episodes because I only have up to 22 I believe. I really got hooked on this show really quick, but I didn't know anyone else was interested in it, I found myself cheering for Beet when I was watching it at work.

nma
08-25-2005, 02:44 PM
I believe it is still going on and I am hoping to find a site that I can direct download the episodes because I only have up to 22 I believe. I really got hooked on this show really quick, but I didn't know anyone else was interested in it, I found myself cheering for Beet when I was watching it at work.
It could be done for all we know, the subbers are way behind. I think that you can DD it at www.directmanga.com, I'm not sure if you have to pay or not though.

lol, you watch anime at work?

kidistight
08-27-2005, 05:58 PM
It could be done for all we know, the subbers are way behind. I think that you can DD it at www.directmanga.com, I'm not sure if you have to pay or not though.

lol, you watch anime at work?
LOL yeah you wouldn't believe how much downtime I have at work, out of a 40 hour work week I probably watch anywhere from 20 hours - 35 hours of anime. The job before the one I have now was even worse. No they only have up to episode 22 and I already have that one. I guess back to the drawing board. I just wish I could find all the anime I like at a site other than Narutofan because there customer service sucks and I always find myself having a problem with my Plus Account.

kidistight
09-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Didn't really want anything was searching around the internet and was looking for sites to download the most recent episodes of Beet, since it seems 23 was aired back in March. I did manage to find this link regarding the Beet video game:
http://www.gamekult.com/tout/jeux/fiches/J000064405.html

I was thinking a while back how great this would be as a video game as long as it is pretty open ended though, I don't speak french so you might want to copy and paste the whole page into Babblefish.

spiral_vortex
09-01-2005, 02:53 PM
i dl the torrents at baka-updates.com

orangeRange
09-16-2005, 08:15 AM
well the subbers are definitely way behind because i think they are at episode 50 in japan. I found the episode list on tv.com. It sucks but o-well. at least we are getting something. Oh and Anime-keep has teamed up with Anime-haven to possibly sub the episodes faster. they are up to episode 22.

Tsum
09-16-2005, 11:23 PM
Beet the anime...

Although I really would watch the anime, I'm not really much of an anime downloader, so I suppose that puts me behind people quite a bit. On the other hand though, I do read the manga of it, and I'm really loving the story! (Currently waiting for number 7 to come out...) Unfortunately, the last I checked, Beet isn't really liked so much manga-wise at the bookstore I go to, (People don't buy it anyway) considering many of the issues have been sitting there for a while now...

spiral_vortex
09-16-2005, 11:40 PM
this anime is made for the kiddies. the action is alrite but u dont see any blood gore or anything-_- everything dies without blood or any sort of violent deaths

blazin yukasho
09-17-2005, 04:18 PM
it is sort of a kiddies anime but i like the story nonetheless

orangeRange
09-20-2005, 11:08 AM
I second that Blazin. And Anime-Keep has subbed episode 25. Eventhough it more of a kids anime(which probably why it doesn't get much recognition), it is still a good story.

Itachi1843
09-29-2005, 06:48 PM
i couldnt find it on get it fido or w/e. but i want it either the manga or anime. but i need a DD and for free. i dont really like torrents.

blazin yukasho
09-29-2005, 06:55 PM
i dont like torrents, im not sure of where u can d/l beet...hmm...

orangeRange
09-30-2005, 12:16 PM
Well you can download it at www.directmanga.com and www.narutocentral.com at there premium downloads. but the catch 22 is that you have to pay x amount of dollars to download at will for a month. those are the only two that i have found.
laters