PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones 4

Nitefox
07-25-2005, 06:47 PM
According to recent press reports, it has been confirmed that Steven Spielberg was genuine in his word that there would be yet another Indiana Jones film. The film is set to release in 2006 and as usual, blends a variety of great film stars -- of course including the big screen favourite Harrison Ford.

Satoku
07-25-2005, 06:51 PM
sweet

kenokuvato
07-25-2005, 07:19 PM
Isn't Harrison gonna be in the fther position like Sean Connery was to him? He's a little old to be still running and gunning, and stuff.

YoshiToshi
07-26-2005, 03:42 AM
I thought George Lucas was working on the Indiana Jones movie? Oh well, doesn't matter to me, still gonna see it, either way.
I think Ford is a little too old to be an actor like that, unless he has a stunt double. I mean, even Arnold knew when to quit at T3.

Demi-God
07-26-2005, 08:15 AM
ITS GONNA BE A FLOP..... no one can replace Harrison Ford as Indiana jones and harrison ford is too old to do it himself.

YoshiToshi
07-26-2005, 08:20 AM
Maybe they can add special effects or something like that to make it better. But for Ford to do it himself, I think that he's too old. I wonder how they're gonna pull it off......

Demi-God
07-26-2005, 08:29 AM
Maybe they can add special effects or something like that to make it better. But for Ford to do it himself, I think that he's too old. I wonder how they're gonna pull it off......

Fords porlly not even gonna play it, they are prolly gonna cast some untalanted actor. in his place.

Aruko
07-26-2005, 08:37 AM
Indiana Jones is a trademark to Lucas Arts. Unless Steven bought it from them, extremely doubtful, he's not doing the movie. I still think HF could play Indy Jones! I want to see how he's going to do it though.

Demi-God
07-26-2005, 08:41 AM
Indiana Jones is a trademark to Lucas Arts. Unless Steven bought it from them, extremely doubtful, he's not doing the movie. I still think HF could play Indy Jones! I want to see how he's going to do it though.

Well the new age of computer animation and effects they could pull it off

HoNoLuLu
07-26-2005, 11:27 AM
i afraid its gonna lean to much on special effects and have some suck ass story line, like temple of doom.

Nitefox
07-26-2005, 01:57 PM

Just because it's a trademark to Lucasfilm doesn't mean that Steven Spielberg can't direct it. Lucasfilm is a production company that licenses and distributes the movie across the country. Spielberg just directs it. Also, if you know about Spielberg, you'll know that he directed all 3 of the Indiana Jones movies in the '80s, so there actually wouldn't be much reason for him to not take over Indiana Jones 4. Look it up on IMDB; it states he's the director.

Aruko
07-26-2005, 07:43 PM
Alright, my bad. Guess I don't know as much about movie-making as I thought I did...

I still can't wait to see how they would do 4. And what it would be about.

Nitefox
07-26-2005, 08:42 PM
My bad, sorry if I sounded rude AS. anyway, I don't know if Ford will play the main character but i'm pretty sure he's in it anyway.

Aruko
07-26-2005, 09:02 PM
^^ that's okay!

He has in the movie. It wouldn't be Indiana Jones without Harrison. They should've made the movie sooner though........They shouldn't have waited sooooo long.

Roy Mustang
07-27-2005, 12:55 AM
if they put special effects for harrison ford its gonna look so crappy and fake

Nitefox
07-27-2005, 12:56 AM
I don't think it ever occurred to them that they could actually pull a number 4 off. Spielberg was probably bored one day and decided, "hey, let's shoot another Indiana Jones film." He is Spielberg, he could pull off just about any film he wants.

Aruko
07-27-2005, 08:33 AM
You're right, but not always the best films....He better not screw this one up or I'll never forgive him.