PDA

View Full Version : Bush

HoNoLuLu
07-26-2005, 01:47 AM
Ok, don't take me wrong, i dont judge people by there choice of president or anything, but just out of curiosity do you agree with bush and his decisions and such, or not. I personaly dont agree with him at all, and this whole iraq thing was kinda pointless, and while he was vacationing in florida, he sent alot of soldiers to there deaths. what do you think?

YoshiToshi
07-26-2005, 03:43 AM
This thread was already made (probably before you registered at NL), and it was closed because alot of people got a little out of hand with the arguing. It was closed by a mod. I wouldn't like to voice my opinion, because I don't want to start another riot.

sheik
07-26-2005, 05:27 AM
me too! THe last thing I want is to get Banned!

Typhoon
07-26-2005, 09:23 AM
Nah, the previous thread only got closed cuz people got too silly with it and it started to turn into a spam. This is the debate section, so it should be ok.

-----
Hmmm...I don't like Bush either. I agree with you, Honolulu! I don't like his way of dealing with things. He also sounds so clueless.

Freshgrease
07-26-2005, 10:44 AM
It be best if this topic didn't start again.....

HoNoLuLu
07-26-2005, 11:16 AM
k lol, sorry

HoNoLuLu
07-26-2005, 11:21 AM
but, ya i thought it was relaly wierd that they didnt have it in the debate section, so, knowing as it a reallly big debate subject, i decided to give it a try.

flareofdragon
07-26-2005, 02:02 PM
Use the edit button next time.

I don't like the way Bush is doing stuff right now either. Its too.... religiously influenced.

KageSenin
07-26-2005, 03:58 PM
uhh im not saying anything .. i dont want to start a .. just like toshi said

Peregrin
07-26-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm liberal. To me, Bush is... well... yeah. You get the idea.

HoNoLuLu
07-26-2005, 11:20 PM
im trying to delete it but i cantt, can some1 tell me how?

YoshiToshi
07-26-2005, 11:46 PM
You can't delete it. Just let it be. One of these days, after no one posts anymore, it'll just fade away...... and rest in peace in the dead thread heaven.

taelmx
07-31-2005, 09:38 PM
Yeah well, I don't want to get banned.....................or worse.
btw Honolulu, you have a mispelling in your signature, shame on you!!!:D

Tom
08-02-2005, 01:09 AM
Bush is cool, definately one of the goofiest presidents :) Now we can't say he did a good job, but he came to power with everything at the downfall. Clinton was doing a badjob at the end and Bush took the blame :)

kenokuvato
08-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Sorry, tom but Bush is a complete moron and did not just "take the blame". He has sent many of our generation over to another country to die, for oil! Watch Fahrenheit 9/11 and tell me it was Clinton's fault. It wasn't, Clinton was a great president besides the blow job and everything. Everything in that movie is fact unless it is told as an opinion by one of the people in the movie.

Satoku
08-09-2005, 10:05 PM
hes corrupted with power

KageSenin
08-09-2005, 10:29 PM
this should be closed.. and kekuvito or whatever is wrong

Freshgrease
08-09-2005, 10:42 PM
The last one was closed....this one needs to too. It is obvious that bitching over something we have no control of and many extremists on both sides existing here....we need not continue the topic. And I sure as hell can't close it (though I wish I could).

Kamatari
08-10-2005, 07:33 AM
Bush is full of $h!+, no doubt abt it. I hate America's govt., no offence to Americans/ ppl who support them -_-

ooo i jus tot of something (i think im gonna get my account suspended, but i doubt anyone cares)
Big
Useless
Shit
Head

Tabris
08-10-2005, 10:13 AM
I'm canandain so he really isn't MY choice, and i can't chose, but he does make rather rash desisions, and it's quite evident that he is a war munger. He is foolish.

Tom
08-16-2005, 06:09 AM
Can you blame him really? USA needs oil.

Evil_Alex37
08-22-2005, 04:34 PM
“A senior delegation from the Taleban movement in Afghanistan is in the United States for talks with an international energy company that wants to construct a gas pipeline from Turkmenistan across Afghanistan to Pakistan. A spokesman for the company, Unocal, said the Taleban were expected to spend several days at the company's headquarters in Sugarland, Texas.” “Taleban in Texas for talks on Gas Pipeline,” BBC News, December 4, 1997 (Sugarland is 22 miles outside Houston.)

Now he hates the taliban, after talking about making a gas pipeline.

George W. Bush also is a good friend of the Saudi Royal family, and they have millions of dollars invested in the United States government.

“The 27 classified pages of a congressional report about Sept. 11 depict a Saudi government that not only provided significant money and aid to the suicide hijackers but also allowed potentially hundreds of millions of dollars to flow to Al Qaeda and other terrorist groups through suspect charities and other fronts, according to sources familiar with the document. One U.S. official who has read the classified section said it describes ‘very direct, very specific links’ between Saudi officials, two of the San Diego-based hijackers and other potential co-conspirators ‘that cannot be passed off as rogue, isolated or coincidental.’” Of all the hijackers, 15 of the 19 were Saudi. Josh Meyer, “Report Links Saudi Government to 9/11 Hijackers, Sources Say,” Los Angeles Times, August 2, 2003.

* See Notarized Trust Agreement, Harris County, Texas, signed by Salem M. Binladen, July 8, 1976 (original document), Attachment C (“I, Salem M. Binladen, do hereby vest unto James Reynolds Bath, 2330 Bellefontaine, Houston, Texas, full and absolute authority to act on my behalf in all matters relating to the business and operation of Binladen-Houston offices in Houston, Texas.” Notarized Trust Agreement, Harris County, Texas, July 8, 1976.

* “According to a 1976 trust agreement, drawn shortly after [George H. W.] Bush was appointed director of the Central Intelligence Agency, Saudi Sheik Salem M. Binladen appointed Bath as his business representative in Houston. Binladen, along with his brothers, owns Binladen Brothers Construction, one of the largest construction companies in the Middle East.” Jerry Urban, “Feds Investigate Entrepreneur Allegedly Tied to Saudis,” Houston Chronicle, June 4, 1992.

* “Bath, 55, acknowledges a friendship with George W. Bush that stems from their service together in the Texas Air National Guard.” Jonathan Beaty, “A Mysterious Mover of Money and Planes,” Time Magazine, October 28, 1991.

* “In a copy of the record released by the National Guard in 2000, the man in question, James R. Bath, was listed as being suspended from flying for the National Guard in 1972 for failing to take a medical exam next to a similar listing for Mr. Bush. It has been widely reported that the two were friends and that Mr. Bath invested in Mr. Bush's first major business venture, Arbusto Energy, in the late 1970's after Mr. Bath began working for Salem bin Laden.” Jim Rutenberg, “A Film to Polarize Along Party Lines,” New York Times, May 17, 2004.

* “Bath opened his own aircraft brokerage firm in 1976.” Jonathan Beaty, “A Mysterious Mover of Money and Planes,” Time Magazine, October 28, 1991. (Bush was CIA director, 1976-1977.)

* “Sometime around 1974… Bath was trying to sell a F-27 turboprop, a sluggish medium-range plane that was not exactly a hot ticket in those days, when he received a phone call that changed his life. The voice no the other end belonged to Salem bin Laden… Bath not only had a buyer for a plane no one else seemed to want, he had also stumbled upon a source of wealth and power that was certain to pique the interest of even the brashest Texas oil baron.” Craig Unger, House of Bush, House of Saud, pp,19-20 (Scribner: New York, 2004).

Bush was investigated by the S.E.C. The James Baker law partner who helped Bush beat the rap from the SEC was a man by the name of Robert Jordon, who, when George W. became president was appointed ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

:eek: :confused: :mad: :(

Khari
08-22-2005, 05:11 PM
I've said this before..this thread is an abomination of the devil!

Freshgrease
08-22-2005, 07:17 PM
If were to not concern yourselves with him you whouldnt have to hate him. I mean I'd probably hate him too if I gave a crap about what he does. I have better things to do with my life like take a Political Science class and east sushi. Why can't you people be happy being ignorant? Ignorant people are usually happier.

Khari
08-22-2005, 07:18 PM
If were to not concern yourselves with him you whouldnt have to hate him. I mean I'd probably hate him too if I gave a crap about what he does. I have better things to do with my life like take a Political Science class and east sushi. Why can't you people be happy being ignorant? Ignorant people are usually happier.
LOL but the media is so unignoribale

OG
08-22-2005, 10:21 PM
people may not care but everything he does and talk about affects all americans and sometimes even other countries too so some of you shouldn't treat the american gov't nor any other countries' gov't as if it doesn't matter cause it does... i'm neutral about the topic though...

Dosu
09-20-2005, 11:57 AM
I'm not a supporter of Bush, I think he makes bad desicions that effect to many people, I mean, I wouldn't put this guy in charge of making sure the clouds don't revolt, let alone puting him in charge of an entire country. I also think that to sit back and ignore his actions, the same actions that have coast many people thier lives, is a product of ignorance. If the very people that live in the country he is president of don't say something, and question his judgement, then what is to stop him form becoming a dictator?

green tea96
09-28-2005, 12:31 PM
i think bush is stupid. If i were old enough to vote i would've voted for kerry

the_fat_alchemist
09-28-2005, 02:17 PM
damn gas prices is killin my pocktes man i hate bush

xredshadowx
09-28-2005, 04:05 PM
dont even get me statred on this subject and then end up aruging witha bunch of 10 years old about how they hate bush and dont even know why.....i could go on for hours about how bush is an embassement to the country....i just would rather not go on any further

waterbender
09-28-2005, 05:16 PM
bush sucks thats all I want to say so please dont ban me for using my freedom of speech ok.

YoshiToshi
09-28-2005, 11:04 PM
damn gas prices is killin my pocktes man i hate bush
The reason the gas prices shot up was because of Hurricane Katrina, and the oil in New Orleans was dumped into the water during the hurricane. I hate the gas prices too. With them higher, my allowance isn't exactly an allowance anymore, since I use it all for lunch. But still, just remember that Bush doesn't decide what the gas prices are. With the oil shortage in New Orleans, gas is much more expensive, because all the gas stations like chevron, shell, and all thos other places need money... Since those guys are buying gas at a much higher price, they also need to make it more expensive when selling the gas.

Freshgrease
09-28-2005, 11:13 PM
Maybe you should use intellegence in reasoing instead of being pissed about the fact he wont let gay people marry or smoke pot.

blazin yukasho
09-29-2005, 11:03 AM
well i live in england so i really cant say a thing, media here probably speculates everything he does anyway :/

Dosu
10-03-2005, 11:03 AM
well i live in england so i really cant say a thing, media here probably speculates everything he does anyway :/

No, I hate to say it (wait no I don't) but Bush really is a blithering idot, I don't know exactly what they say about him in England, but lets put it this way, here in America, we had an entire sitcom devoted to how amazingly dumb Bush is, and that was before the whole Iraq thing...

Akatsuki Shinobi
10-03-2005, 11:05 AM
ya..io know...he is a moron...(would it not be funny if he was reading this!!!!)

blazin yukasho
10-03-2005, 11:05 AM
hmmmm i guess ur right...ur fan-art is done by the way ill post it later ^^

Dosu
10-03-2005, 01:44 PM
hmmmm i guess ur right...ur fan-art is done by the way ill post it later ^^

Sweet thanks :-)

Kagami Kyoji
10-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Stop posting retarded crap!

Anyways, basically put...

You have to evaluate a few options
#1 - Do not say war is stupid and because of this Bush sucks
#2 - Do not say there is no reason for us over there, because there always is an underlying objective.
#3 - Bush has been hit hard with natural disasters and trying times

Now assuming we put those aside and evaluate him personally I would say that although not the best president he is not the worst either. Personally I dont think him OR kerry should have won the election so it was a matter of who was worse. The conservative or the liberal. In times of war it is usually best to have a conservative which is why I belive people chose Bush over Kerry.

I dont agree with the US's involvment in other countries affiars but, with much of the trouble over there I can see why one would want to grab hold of resources and other capitalism while over there.

So for those who ask yourself...

When are we leaving Iraq?

Let me just say not until it becomes a daily thing for an arab to say "Super Size"!

So is Bush bad? Yes and no, we help them by helping ourselves.

But as Aquinas would say "You only do good when what you aim for is good and nothing else"

Personally I think its too convoluted to decide. But, I do hate people who whine and complain about war etc. War is a part of human nature. It will never go away and will be around until the day we all die from, most likely, our own consequences. The smartest creatures on the planet are too stupid to realize thier own mistakes.

kenokuvato
10-06-2005, 02:17 PM
I personally just think that he's a moron with a low IQ, and I wonder how he made it through Yale. . .maybe his dad's money and influence. I don't personally think that he's a good pres, but 80% of them aren't. I miss Clinton, with the weed and women, at least I knew what he was about. I don't see Bush's motives.

DarkAztek
10-06-2005, 02:25 PM
#1 - Do not say war is stupid and because of this Bush sucks
#2 - Do not say there is no reason for us over there, because there always is an underlying objective.
#3 - Bush has been hit hard with natural disasters and trying times

Wait... So I cannot hate him because he started a war on false pretenses? Then when he changed the pretenses, those turned out to be false as well? And I guess I cannot hate Bush because he has actually had tests put against him and has had trying times... He dealt with them poorly but COME ON, he's been having to do WORK! I mean, who would expect that the President should have to do some serious leg work in the face of disasters?

Can I hate him for his pitiful planning? Can I hate him for believing in Reaganomics? Can I hate him because even after he started doing Reaganomics, he started extremely costly projects (a war or two) which is known to make things even WORSE? Can I hate him for the propaganda he spills everywhere in about 90% of his speeches?

Well can I hate him for thinking that Christian "morality" is a good basis to make laws? Can I hate him for his ignorance of homosexuality? Can I hate him for trying to put forward a supreme court candidate that is not qualified to be on the SC but is nothing more than one of his cronies? Can I hate him for diplomatically isolating us from other important countries that we NEED to be allied with? Can I hate him for making the water and power shortages worse in the south west because of his bans on Canadian imports?

Well gee WHIZ! What CAN I hate Bush for?

Kagami Kyoji
10-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Wait... So I cannot hate him because he started a war on false pretenses? Then when he changed the pretenses, those turned out to be false as well? And I guess I cannot hate Bush because he has actually had tests put against him and has had trying times... He dealt with them poorly but COME ON, he's been having to do WORK! I mean, who would expect that the President should have to do some serious leg work in the face of disasters?
I never said you cant hate him for starting a war under false pretenses. All I said was do not hate him because of war. Poorly? I assume you think Kerry could have done better too huh? *laugh* I admit that things could have been done better in wake of the first hurricane but hey, shit happens. Was he poorly prepared...too some extent yes, does that mean we should hang him because of it? I dont think so. All I meant by my 3rd comment was you cannot blame such disaters on Bush. Some things could have been prevented but, you cannot stop natural disasters. Basically put, no one can say they do everything right and never mess up. being a President does not mean your perfect, all it means is your the one to blame when shit happens. Also, the President is only the people's representative. Maybe not yours but, he id win the popular and electorial vote against Kerry!

Well can I hate him for thinking that Christian "morality" is a good basis to make laws? Can I hate him for his ignorance of homosexuality? Can I hate him for trying to put forward a supreme court candidate that is not qualified to be on the SC but is nothing more than one of his cronies? Can I hate him for diplomatically isolating us from other important countries that we NEED to be allied with? Can I hate him for making the water and power shortages worse in the south west because of his bans on Canadian imports?

Why hate someone for thier own beliefs? The problem with people today is they are too linear with thinking. You have to understand other points of view and not just your own. Putting Christian "faith" into laws? Go for it! Legislature has the right to overide his bills. So why not blame Congress? Or better yet the entire Christian population? I do understand the basis of people of a foreign religion or without religion thinking this is the most terrible thing which could happen, but most of the world sees that even if not the correctly dubed term God, they see a higher being and reason for living rather than satisfy thier earthly bound appetites.

Well if you hate him for disliking gay marriage then hell you hate about over 3/4's the country.

About the only thing I can see wrong is him putting one of his dedicated and hard working staff onto the SC. Yet, again, cant blame Bush without blaming every other political advocate. In politics things are not so cut and dry as to try and do "whats right" all the time. Sometimes you have to play with a loaded deck to win! have you ever cheated or lied? Thats right! IF you were president how do you tell the average Wal Mart shopper things? You lie to them. The people are far too stupid to understand politics like politicians. Which is why people don't elect judges, because then all it becomes is a race for kissing ass and not actually doing what is suppose to be done!

Well gee WHIZ! What CAN I hate Bush for?
You can hate yourself and/or the American people for putting him in power.

OffTheChain
10-06-2005, 03:04 PM
I somewhat agree with Kagami. If you think about it, wouldnt you probably say the same thing if it was Kerry you had as president?
I realise that when Bil Clinton was president, all this stuff didnt happen to him during his time. Either because he was known as the peaceful and loyal man, or because war was happening secretly under his nose.

Since Bush came to power, its like "Bam, we have a weak one lets make our wars public!" You cant blame Bush for everything even though he has made very bad mistakes. War is sometimes pathetic, but its been a natural habit in humans thats been passed down from centuries. And if you think about it, with war, you can get something good out of it. Without war, most countries or things wouldnt have happened or progressed today i guess...(still trying to make sense out of this)

lol and you shouldnt get mad at Kagami, not like he put Bush into power xD more like a billion over americans

DarkAztek
10-06-2005, 08:04 PM
I never said you cant hate him for starting a war under false pretenses. All I said was do not hate him because of war. Poorly? I assume you think Kerry could have done better too huh? *laugh* I admit that things could have been done better in wake of the first hurricane but hey, shit happens. Was he poorly prepared...too some extent yes, does that mean we should hang him because of it? I dont think so. All I meant by my 3rd comment was you cannot blame such disaters on Bush. Some things could have been prevented but, you cannot stop natural disasters. Basically put, no one can say they do everything right and never mess up. being a President does not mean your perfect, all it means is your the one to blame when shit happens. Also, the President is only the people's representative. Maybe not yours but, he id win the popular and electorial vote against Kerry!

We cannot be sure if Kerry would or would not have done a better job. But yeah, the war was managed poorly. The economy was managed poorly. Katrina was handled poorly. No, Bush didn't start the hurricane... But he knew when he FIRST TOOK OFFICE that in the top 5 disasters that could hit the US, flooding of the levees in New Orleans was on there. Yet, he still took away funding. Then when Katrina was on its way, he "couldn't do anything." Bullshit! He had the power to send in the National Guard whenever he felt like it. He cuts his vacation in half to save a vegetable Terri Schiavo, but he doesn't end his golf time for one of the worst natural disasters the US has ever seen. Yeah, what a fuckin' hero.

Then who does he put in charge of Katrina's aftermath? A moron who was his buddy and had no idea what he was doing. He even admitted he didn't know what to do and that is why he LEFT.

Yeah. Why DID he win popular vote? Because Kerry had the personality of a piece of wood and because in every single speech Bush made during the election, he mentioned 9/11 at least three times. Nothin' works like scare tactics.

Why hate someone for thier own beliefs? The problem with people today is they are too linear with thinking. You have to understand other points of view and not just your own. Putting Christian "faith" into laws? Go for it! Legislature has the right to overide his bills. So why not blame Congress? Or better yet the entire Christian population? I do understand the basis of people of a foreign religion or without religion thinking this is the most terrible thing which could happen, but most of the world sees that even if not the correctly dubed term God, they see a higher being and reason for living rather than satisfy thier earthly bound appetites.

Well if you hate him for disliking gay marriage then hell you hate about over 3/4's the country.

I don't hate him for disliking gay marriage. I hate him for ignoring the facts about it. He honestly doesn't believe being gay is not a choice. Oh wait, science has fucking proved it 10 times over that gay people do not just CHOOSE to be gay. He ignores the fact that we cannot legally have laws based upon religion, yet what does he do? He continues to fight for them! Gay marriage cannot be made illegal under the pretenses that he wants... For it is a religious Christian morality reason. Shall I name more of his Christian morality bullshit?

The United States has declared itself SECULAR on a number of occasions... And yet, Bush fuckin' ignores it. And the Legislative branch has a VERY large number of senators who also think like he does. (Funny, however, their numbers have ALSO taken a huge plunge recently.)

About the only thing I can see wrong is him putting one of his dedicated and hard working staff onto the SC. Yet, again, cant blame Bush without blaming every other political advocate. In politics things are not so cut and dry as to try and do "whats right" all the time. Sometimes you have to play with a loaded deck to win! have you ever cheated or lied? Thats right! IF you were president how do you tell the average Wal Mart shopper things? You lie to them. The people are far too stupid to understand politics like politicians. Which is why people don't elect judges, because then all it becomes is a race for kissing ass and not actually doing what is suppose to be done!

You can hate yourself and/or the American people for putting him in power.

Nothing wrong but that? This recent move is the most MILD of his big screw ups.

And yet, I can blame Bush as much as I'd like. Sure, I think other people in Congress are friggen' morons. Yup, some of them are just as bad (if not worse) than Bush. And yet, Bush is the President and has the most power, so my focus is on him. He has the most potential to bring good/bad changes.

So now you are rationalizing that lying is a good thing. Great. Yar, there is no 100% honest politican. But guess what? When you're the President and you outright LIE to the US people... That is unacceptable. What makes it worse is when you do it again and again. (And no, I'm not talking about a normal lie. I'm saying lying about something that involves the whole country.)

And I do not hate myself, because I've never liked George W. I've ALWAYS found him to be a douchebag. But yes, I do dislike a large percentage of the country... But it isn't half of them. Some people are actually informed about their opinions and I don't mind. Some people voted for Bush because Kerry didn't seem to take a perfectly strong stance. But hell, I'm impressed with Kerry... For such a weak presidential candidate, he still got about half the country on his side. That's how much people dislike Bush. Now just imagine if we had someone smarter and stronger and worthy of running for president in 2004.

OffTheChain2: If I don't get mad, who will?

Dosu
10-07-2005, 10:23 AM
The way I look at Bush vs Kerry is this- You have in your hand a rifel (aka america) and you have to hand it off to someone, on the one hand you've got Kerry, who looks a little shakey and he might have an itchy triger finger, and on the other, you've got Bush, who has an eye patch, a hole in his foot, and a wide tooth grin on his face, I say give the guy with the clean slate a chance before you go off and hand over control of the most powerfull nation in the world to the guy who has alreadfy shown that he's incompitant.

fieldscarcrow
10-07-2005, 03:24 PM
But isnt the one with the eye patch,and hole in his foot more expreanced?Now dont get me wrong,when they anouced that bush won in my school for the re-election and i amung my teachers and students were awed and almost said "holy crap,not another sumwhat years",but bush did get our gass prices low and every kid with a mom they have to drive with all know why thats a good thing,and the war was not a good thing,but with out a lil blood shed,and a lot of pain we could never grow.But look at kerry,he dosnt have that background of bushes father,witch in one way is good,but bad,bush probably only won cause his daddy said vote for my son and brain washed us,but kerry was hard working and tryed his hardest.Now i rather have nether but im not gonna reserect a president cause i would have better luck finding 2-pac.

Dosu
10-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Gas prices are low?! I don't no where you live, but here, gas pries are higher then ever, as for experiance, yeah Bush has experiance, experiance at being a bad president, at least with kerry, we would have had a clean slate.

fieldscarcrow
10-07-2005, 08:57 PM
gass here is like 2.87 or somthing witch is lower then 3.10,and a clean slate is like a clean dish,it can and will quickly become dirty and fully,so wouldnt you rather eat the food,then have seconds (aka bush)

Dosu
10-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Well, I won't say that Kerry is a great choice either, and it's true that a clean slate can get dirty, but with bush we just picked the slate off the floor and ate on it, at least Kerry could start clean, Bush was dirty even back when he was a Gov.

fieldscarcrow
10-07-2005, 09:24 PM
lol,true,but we still dont knwo if that itchy finger was a twich for war or a smile for a new hope,so this is more of an opinated mater

YoshiToshi
10-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Gas prices are low?! I don't no where you live, but here, gas pries are higher then ever, as for experiance, yeah Bush has experiance, experiance at being a bad president, at least with kerry, we would have had a clean slate.
Bush doesn't control how much gas is. The gas and diesel distributors are in control of how much gas costs. Because places like Chevron, Shell, and 76 are getting their gas for higher prices, they themselves also have to heighten the prices they are selling to people who use them for their cars.

Dosu
10-09-2005, 12:46 PM
Bush doesn't control how much gas is. The gas and diesel distributors are in control of how much gas costs. Because places like Chevron, Shell, and 76 are getting their gas for higher prices, they themselves also have to heighten the prices they are selling to people who use them for their cars.

I know. I was just debating with someone else, I didn't even bring up the topic.

fieldscarcrow
10-09-2005, 01:08 PM
lol that someone els was me,i was just stating that some how after he made his lil speach gass droped over here like 20 cents

Rockshmo
10-09-2005, 10:06 PM
I don't like Bush because I have to pay a lot for gas now! :(

But hey.. gotta do what you gotta do... let's just say when I decide to move out.. it's gonna be out of the country out. ^^

no name
10-13-2005, 01:18 AM
i hate bush.

taelmx
10-13-2005, 04:35 AM
lol, same here.

jasmi2004
10-15-2005, 12:46 PM
Bush is the worst. I hate him. He is abloody president. he always seek wars, he poke his nose in every country. he will bring America to its end...

Aish
10-19-2005, 04:06 PM
I can't believe Bush was elected again...

sheik
10-19-2005, 06:49 PM
I can't believe Bush was elected again...

me too! almost everyone in my school which was about 80% hated Bush.

*teachers and short little Nazi loving kids(seriously, this kid went around the class saying "NAZI!" and marching like one) make up the 20%*

Aish
11-03-2005, 03:15 PM
Although some of you say that Bush is a good president, I disagree.. The 9/11 disaster was clearly plotted by his administration. There was demolition involved, if you look at the video of the building collapsing. Bush used this to start a war with Iraq, which was obviously to dig for oil.. and not to check for "WMDs". Now, he drafted many soldiers who risked their lives and are still risking their lives, so he could get his oil. Kerry could have been a great president, because he certainly has demonstrated great potential. His views on handling the Iraq war were very good. Bush was trying to please the majority by praising christianity, while Kerry was doing the right thing by praising all religions. The U.S had it's chance, and the majority chose not to take it.

palmereap
11-03-2005, 03:15 PM
i can't blush

*subrosa*
11-05-2005, 10:45 AM
I highly dislike Bush's decisions of rushing into war before having real prove and then saying he did nothing wrong?! no, I surely hope he won't get chosen again, he'll get the world to doom!

no name
11-05-2005, 10:47 AM
yeah thats right i hate that president like i hate oro-chan

*subrosa*
11-05-2005, 10:48 AM
XD that's a nice way to compare them, I'm pretty sure you can kill Bush tho... ok, you might get the electrical chair for it, but you get what I mean

Ami-san
11-05-2005, 04:19 PM
I really dislike Bush, I just have a feeling that he's soo untrustworthy...

colini
11-05-2005, 08:23 PM
I like Bush, he reminds me of a donkey, and I think donkeys are funny

Satoku
11-05-2005, 08:27 PM
Bushy the retard he had an 8 pound water-head, he was sumthin foot 3 and he said to me- "I LIKE TATERTOTS!!!"

DarkAztek
11-06-2005, 02:20 AM
OH MAN SATOSHI, YOU CAN WATCH LARRY THE CABLE GUY! YOU MUST BE HILLARIOUS!

Question/demand for all of those who hate Bush: Name three things in the past half year that he has done that you disagree with that wasn't something briefly mentioned on the Daily Show with John Stewart. Please people... I'm happy you all dislike Bush, but I'm hoping to God you aren't just jumping on a bandwagon. If you are, then you might just be a (OH NOESCH!) Republican for all you know.

Satoku
11-06-2005, 02:26 AM
me too! almost everyone in my school which was about 80% hated Bush.

*teachers and short little Nazi loving kids(seriously, this kid went around the class saying "NAZI!" and marching like one) make up the 20%*
do you think his 2nd election was set up?

tzz1
11-06-2005, 11:13 AM
i hope he will die soon

Aish
11-09-2005, 05:20 AM
do you think his 2nd election was set up?

There is a possibility that it was setup, the last election with Bush vs Gore was clearly setup.. I don't doubt that the Kerry vs Bush one was setup neither.

palmereap
11-09-2005, 06:39 AM
what are you'll talking bout

Dosu
11-09-2005, 01:06 PM
OH MAN SATOSHI, YOU CAN WATCH LARRY THE CABLE GUY! YOU MUST BE HILLARIOUS!

Question/demand for all of those who hate Bush: Name three things in the past half year that he has done that you disagree with that wasn't something briefly mentioned on the Daily Show with John Stewart. Please people... I'm happy you all dislike Bush, but I'm hoping to God you aren't just jumping on a bandwagon. If you are, then you might just be a (OH NOESCH!) Republican for all you know.

I hate the fact that our people are dying over in some wasteland country just because America wants to pretend to be the hero when in all actuallity, we want oil, and power over another nation.
I hate the fact that we have so many problems in our own country, yet we still send troops over to others
I hate the fact that our Government spends more on "national defence" and more unnecicary military crap then on health care, schools, finding cures for diseases, and pretty much anything.
Granted these are all things that have been going on long before Bush, but he just amplifies them with the fact that he's dumbass puppet.

Aish
11-10-2005, 10:54 AM
I'm gonna vote for Gary Coleman if I ever get the chance to.

jasmi2004
11-21-2005, 01:38 PM
there is so much I want to say about Bush, I hate him. he is wants to control the world, invading every country either for gas and petrol like afghnistan and Iraq, or for a strategical position like syria, lebanon, korea and Iran.

no body asked his help to interfer into other countries, clinton was much much better than him.

what happened at 11-9 was planed by the government in order to invade afghnistan and to take control. I don't want to get banned but what I've said is the truth.

Freshgrease
11-21-2005, 02:09 PM
I am gonna post a post from another forum and this about sums up my feelings on how little kids are too stupid to argue about politics.

I do believe that all this anti-bush feeling is just an uneducated hop on the bandwagon. i love seeing people insult the president and call him names such as idiot, retard, and dumbass. it gives me this warm gooey feeling inside. you think he's a bad president? congratulations. you have no idea what it takes to be the president. i mean, most of you aren't even out of highschool yet. let me say this: when/IF you graduate from college, then continue on to get your masters degree and possibly your doctorate, then you're approaching the level it would take to call bush an idiot. but before you do, you have to address the entire country in a suitably long speech without making a single slip or mistake. now i'd like to discuss the difference between being an idiot and a mediocre public speaker.

id·i·ot Audio pronunciation of "idiot" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-t)
n.

1. A foolish or stupid person.
2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

now a bad public speaker can doesn't mean the person is an idiot. it also doesn't mean they're a genious. the problem is that too many people are eager to throw labels around so that they can feel better about themselves. think about it for a moment. you're are mostly uneducated calling someone much smarter than yourself an idiot and a dumbass. you think he's doing a bad job? then devote your life to becoming a politician and aspire to become president. then if you ever get to become the president, you'll have the distinct honor of having ~50% of the country calling you an idiot who's in the pockets of the big corporations and oil companies. it won't matter how smart you are, you'll be an idiot in the eyes of half the nation. congratulations, this is what you'll have to look foreward to.

think about that for a bit before you decide to insult him.

Yep, don't argue politics until you've atleast matured over a retard.

MrPwnzerz
11-21-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally Posted by irish modder
I do believe that all this anti-bush feeling is just an uneducated hop on the bandwagon. i love seeing people insult the president and call him names such as idiot, retard, and dumbass. it gives me this warm gooey feeling inside. you think he's a bad president? congratulations. you have no idea what it takes to be the president. i mean, most of you aren't even out of highschool yet. let me say this: when/IF you graduate from college, then continue on to get your masters degree and possibly your doctorate, then you're approaching the level it would take to call bush an idiot. but before you do, you have to address the entire country in a suitably long speech without making a single slip or mistake. now i'd like to discuss the difference between being an idiot and a mediocre public speaker.

n.

2. A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

now a bad public speaker can doesn't mean the person is an idiot. it also doesn't mean they're a genious. the problem is that too many people are eager to throw labels around so that they can feel better about themselves. think about it for a moment. you're are mostly uneducated calling someone much smarter than yourself an idiot and a dumbass. you think he's doing a bad job? then devote your life to becoming a politician and aspire to become president. then if you ever get to become the president, you'll have the distinct honor of having ~50% of the country calling you an idiot who's in the pockets of the big corporations and oil companies. it won't matter how smart you are, you'll be an idiot in the eyes of half the nation. congratulations, this is what you'll have to look foreward to.

________________________________________ ___________________________
How about you do some research on your best friend Bush? You mentioned graduating college. You do realize, Bush, our president DROPPED OUT of highschool. In high school he RARELY got A's and B's. The only reason he even got into Yale or Harvard, is because of money. I can GUARANTEE the only reason he graduated from college is because of who he was. (i.e. his being a "celebrity" and daddy's pocket.) Try reading a "suitably long speech" infront of the entire country? Gladly. Especially if SOMEONE ELSE is writing it for me, and I know weeks in advance, giving me plenty of time to recite it. If you graduated from Yale, and Harvard, you BETTER be able to A.) Publicly speak and B.) Not slip up while doing so. I, in know way, consider myself smarter than George Bush academically. But when it comes straight down to common sense, this man is just a moron that wants to bask in his own glory and have everyone praise him. If he wants to go to some deserted wasteland just for oil, let thousands of men and women under 20 years old die, and not do anything about a natural disaster, that's fine.(In terms of funding) It's his ass, not mine.

Freshgrease
11-21-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by irish modder

n.

________________________________________ ___________________________
How about you do some research on your best friend Bush? You mentioned graduating college. You do realize, Bush, our president DROPPED OUT of highschool. In high school he RARELY got A's and B's. The only reason he even got into Yale or Harvard, is because of money. I can GUARANTEE the only reason he graduated from college is because of who he was. (i.e. his being a "celebrity" and daddy's pocket.) Try reading a "suitably long speech" infront of the entire country? Gladly. Especially if SOMEONE ELSE is writing it for me, and I know weeks in advance, giving me plenty of time to recite it. If you graduated from Yale, and Harvard, you BETTER be able to A.) Publicly speak and B.) Not slip up while doing so. I, in know way, consider myself smarter than George Bush academically. But when it comes straight down to common sense, this man is just a moron that wants to bask in his own glory and have everyone praise him. If he wants to go to some deserted wasteland just for oil, let thousands of men and women under 20 years old die, and not do anything about a natural disaster, that's fine.(In terms of funding) It's his ass, not mine.

I bet he could write a better paragraph than you. You seem to not know how to make a set of comprahendable paragraphs, yourself. Maybe if you break the "paragraph" down into seperate paragraphs that involve the several different ideas that you have, you will make it worthwhile for a person to read.

Plus, you need to figure out how to use the quote button.

EDIT: And do realize that when you respond to the other's post as if you are talking directly to him, he can't hear you. He is not on this forum nor will he ever. Quit wasteing valuable disk space without researching who the hell you talking to.

EDIT2: If you really want to get technical, you are still ~sophmore or junior in highschool (if not less). He dropped out near when he was a senior. In essence, he was in high school longer than you and he still is more educated.

lilxvietxgurlx
11-21-2005, 07:58 PM
i think president Bush is a very cool President
he's very kind to the vietnamese communittee
and he support the troop

MrPwnzerz
11-22-2005, 12:04 AM
I bet he could write a better paragraph than you. You seem to not know how to make a set of comprahendable paragraphs, yourself. Maybe if you break the "paragraph" down into seperate paragraphs that involve the several different ideas that you have, you will make it worthwhile for a person to read.

Plus, you need to figure out how to use the quote button.

EDIT: And do realize that when you respond to the other's post as if you are talking directly to him, he can't hear you. He is not on this forum nor will he ever. Quit wasteing valuable disk space without researching who the hell you talking to.

EDIT2: If you really want to get technical, you are still ~sophmore or junior in highschool (if not less). He dropped out near when he was a senior. In essence, he was in high school longer than you and he still is more educated.

Point 1.) Somehow I KNEW I would get attacked for that paragraph structure. There is a key detail you have to acknowledge in my writing that without have proper paragraph adjustment: I didn't care.

Point 2.) What does him hearing me have to do with anything? If I type in capital letters, it is because I am emphasizing that point. Not yelling at him.

Point 3.) When it comes down to it, and I wasn't lazy, I bet I could run this country better than Bush.

Point 4.) I am actually only a freshman. :)

In conclusion to my rebuttle, it is spelled, "comprehendable."
Also, in this case the word you're looking for would be, "comprehensible."

Satoku
11-22-2005, 12:07 AM
u know, I was one of those people who said "I'm going to leave America is hes elected again, and yet I'm still in this "free country"

Freshgrease
11-22-2005, 12:49 AM
The good thing about all this is that he is in office and there is not a damn thing you can do about what he does :). Most senators and the rest of the goverment whould laugh if a high schooler whould write (in short) "Please Mr. xxx could you end this war? Why can't we all be friends and make peace?".

To tell you the honest truth told by American history, John Quincy Adams is considerd the smartest among all of the presidents. However, he was so unlike the American people (he was smarter than all of them) that he was hated worse than Bush.

Whould you really want a "smart" president. We all know that the whole "benefits for the American people" is just the platform the political parties use to get elected. President Bush knew good and well this war wasn't going to help us, but he boasted on how it whould boost the economy and morale. As a result, the gas prices sky rocketed and I have to get a probe up my ass when I want to fly on a plane.

My argument in is debate is not that of Bush being right or wrong, but that of people who have little education AND matureity calling a man who has been in the business for nearly all his life. He may have dropped out of high school, but who is to say that other forms of education weren't implemented? He obviously had to learn how the government works. That is not something some random joe can do for very long.

His daddy may have shown him the ropes, but the last time I checked Texas was very prosperous under his govenorship (I live here in Texas BTW :) ). Infact, had it not been for some vetos that he did, my mother whould be paid alot less to teach and my cousin's college tuition whould have skyrocketed.

If you want a good example than think of goverment as a business. To get to my point: Lets say a successful old man is running the bussiness which he has been apart of for many many years. He has contributed and helped many different branches of this company. He then proceeds to the position of CEO. Upon reaching that, a formidable competitor kills alot of his sales. His company and the clients are mad. They have no clue as to why there was a problem but they want a person to point the finger at. The CEO tries to do several differnt steps to win against the competitor.

Then everybody gets pissed that this decline in what they thought was a paramount has lasted for awhile. The CEO isn't the greatest speaker. He wants to make sure he finds the right words to comeout. Then someday a child comes out of the crowd. He is not even through his first year of highschool (let alone college). His training in business and marketing is limited to a lemonade stand out back. He has no knowledge of how the business works and only has the bias of stupidity to carry on a bitching session.

The CEO doesn't listen to him. Afterall, he has never owned a big business and has not even the skills to do basic Algebra, Trig, or Calculus. How whould he even know how to operate as anything more than a janitor? Who knows. Maybe he can refill the candy machines and start the coffee in the break room...

WOOT 1500th POST!!!

beautiful-green-beast
11-22-2005, 10:09 AM
you know I heard that there's a institute that helps people with stutering maybe someone should tell him....

Let's just face it....the man doesnt 't how to get out of a paperbag let alone a war. The war he started ,for all the wrong reasons, is costing this country everything. My father is a social worker, so he knows what Bush is doing to people....He tells me that Bush has made numerous cut backs on medicare, kidcare, and anything else that can be cut.

This country is in about 4 trillion dollars of debt. When Clinton was president, this country had no debt, unfortunetly since he couldn't keep it in his pants people decided to vote for a Republican, but what they got was a moron.....

jasmi2004
11-22-2005, 02:36 PM
first of all, if you are talking about our education, I just want to let you know that I have just graduate from collage. Secondly, what I am saying is not my opinion, it's also many scholars opinion who are much educated than you.
and if you are saying that ruling a country or the job of president is difficult, there is many presidents that didn't do any foolish thing like Bush. they have power and money, but they didn't invaded other countries or started wars...

MrPwnzerz
11-22-2005, 03:34 PM
The good thing about all this is that he is in office and there is not a damn thing you can do about what he does :). Most senators and the rest of the goverment whould laugh if a high schooler whould write (in short) "Please Mr. xxx could you end this war? Why can't we all be friends and make peace?".

To tell you the honest truth told by American history, John Quincy Adams is considerd the smartest among all of the presidents. However, he was so unlike the American people (he was smarter than all of them) that he was hated worse than Bush.

Whould you really want a "smart" president. We all know that the whole "benefits for the American people" is just the platform the political parties use to get elected. President Bush knew good and well this war wasn't going to help us, but he boasted on how it whould boost the economy and morale. As a result, the gas prices sky rocketed and I have to get a probe up my ass when I want to fly on a plane.

My argument in is debate is not that of Bush being right or wrong, but that of people who have little education AND matureity calling a man who has been in the business for nearly all his life. He may have dropped out of high school, but who is to say that other forms of education weren't implemented? He obviously had to learn how the government works. That is not something some random joe can do for very long.

His daddy may have shown him the ropes, but the last time I checked Texas was very prosperous under his govenorship (I live here in Texas BTW :) ). Infact, had it not been for some vetos that he did, my mother whould be paid alot less to teach and my cousin's college tuition whould have skyrocketed.

If you want a good example than think of goverment as a business. To get to my point: Lets say a successful old man is running the bussiness which he has been apart of for many many years. He has contributed and helped many different branches of this company. He then proceeds to the position of CEO. Upon reaching that, a formidable competitor kills alot of his sales. His company and the clients are mad. They have no clue as to why there was a problem but they want a person to point the finger at. The CEO tries to do several differnt steps to win against the competitor.

Then everybody gets pissed that this decline in what they thought was a paramount has lasted for awhile. The CEO isn't the greatest speaker. He wants to make sure he finds the right words to comeout. Then someday a child comes out of the crowd. He is not even through his first year of highschool (let alone college). His training in business and marketing is limited to a lemonade stand out back. He has no knowledge of how the business works and only has the bias of stupidity to carry on a bitching session.

The CEO doesn't listen to him. Afterall, he has never owned a big business and has not even the skills to do basic Algebra, Trig, or Calculus. How whould he even know how to operate as anything more than a janitor? Who knows. Maybe he can refill the candy machines and start the coffee in the break room...

WOOT 1500th POST!!!

So basically you just compared/metaphored me with a stupid little kid? Thanks. Es mucho estimo.(It's highly appreciated.) Anyway, on to my point:

How can you base a man's knowledge of government on ONE veto that turned out well while he was a govenor? One example isn't enough to back up one's argument. And yes, I would prefer a smart president. Just because American's citizens don't like a president because he is smarter than them doesn't mean he is doing a bad job. It means the people that don't like him for that reason clearly have an inferiority complex. If "we all know" that the "benefits for the American people" is just the platform the political parties use to get elected, then why did our Republican populace vote for him? I guess that make's Republican's pretty stupid, huh?

Moving on...I never said his dropping out of highschool didn't allow him to learn necessary education. Let me explain this. What you said was: "He obviously had to learn how the government works. That is not something some random joe can do for very long." Now what I am trying to get across is this. Yale and Harvard BOTH require a High School Degree. Something he didn't get. So in other words, George Bush Sr. obviously bought his son's way into college. Therefore, without that money, George W. Bush would've never gotten into college because he never received a high school diploma.

So my final dispute is this: You don't need to be some abnormally intelligent or strategic person to be a president. What you do need is logical thinking, i.e. common sense. Where is the common sense when you rush into a Desert Wasteland, where you don't know the land as well as the people you are attacking, and you have NO actual facts behind your supposed reasoning for going there. Bush sent us into Iraq based off of a HUNCH. That was the more than likely the most ironic thing any president has ever done politically. He did not think of any economical, or physical repercussions. If this doesn't make it clear that Bush doesn't care about this country, I don't know what will. I am done with my argument. I won't respond to you if you try to debate this.

In conclusion, maybe I am similar to this: A boy who's training in business and marketing is limited to a lemonade stand out back. He has no knowledge of how the business works and only has the bias of stupidity to carry on a bitching session. -----But at the least, I know I would have not, and will never send an entire country, the last remaining super power in the world nonetheless, into a rapid economic drop. Nor will I ever send thousands of young men and women to their deaths.

Freshgrease
11-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Mr. Pwnzerz, contrary to popular belief, George W. Bush graduated at Yale with a bachelor's degree in History and at Harvard with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA). He never dropped out of high school. We all know you have to be real smart to get into Ivy League schools.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/gwbbio.html
http://www.historycentral.com/elections/georgewbush.html
http://www.answers.com/topic/george-w-bush
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/biographies/p/bush_gw.htm
http://www.americanpresident.org/history/bushgeorgew/

BTW he went to prep school. The sources don't lie. The majority of these sources are non-partisan. As such, they take no affiliation to helping or hurting him.

He may have been bought in, but the fact remains that he went to a higher form of education. In highschool you wont learn everything you need to knw for college anyway unless you are an uptight jerk who spends all his time in books. When you get to college it is alot differnt. What you thought you knew in high school was nothing compared to what you have to learn now. Even the exact same subjects are much more difficult.

My point is, he may have had the luxury of getting in these colleges because of some money, but he stayed in college and got his degrees. You are only a damn highschool freshman and havn't had a single taste of college academics. Hell, you haven't experienced highschool yet. With this I further prove my point that unless you have succeed him in academics and life, you have no right to question him.

All you have is a bias and bias-fed information. You have yet to even experience higher education and basic life. Have you even experinced life living on your own? You can't go calling someone an idiot if you haven't even followed the path. You have yet to see it. You may be intellegent, but experience you lack and as such the opinions of those of the inexperienced are castrated by the adults who can actually take action because to them you are nothing but a hot-blood. Just try an upper-level university right now. I dare you. Infact, come up to Texas A&M and see me. I am an electrical engineer in the 13th best engineering college in the nation. To think that is even in the "South" where we are all supposively redneck bastards.

Kaysa
12-01-2005, 10:32 AM
Mr. Pwnzerz, contrary to popular belief, George W. Bush graduated at Yale with a bachelor's degree in History and at Harvard with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA). He never dropped out of high school. We all know you have to be real smart to get into Ivy League schools.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/president/gwbbio.html
http://www.historycentral.com/elections/georgewbush.html
http://www.answers.com/topic/george-w-bush
http://uspolitics.about.com/od/biographies/p/bush_gw.htm
http://www.americanpresident.org/history/bushgeorgew/

BTW he went to prep school. The sources don't lie. The majority of these sources are non-partisan. As such, they take no affiliation to helping or hurting him.

He may have been bought in, but the fact remains that he went to a higher form of education. In highschool you wont learn everything you need to knw for college anyway unless you are an uptight jerk who spends all his time in books. When you get to college it is alot differnt. What you thought you knew in high school was nothing compared to what you have to learn now. Even the exact same subjects are much more difficult.

My point is, he may have had the luxury of getting in these colleges because of some money, but he stayed in college and got his degrees. You are only a damn highschool freshman and havn't had a single taste of college academics. Hell, you haven't experienced highschool yet. With this I further prove my point that unless you have succeed him in academics and life, you have no right to question him.

All you have is a bias and bias-fed information. You have yet to even experience higher education and basic life. Have you even experinced life living on your own? You can't go calling someone an idiot if you haven't even followed the path. You have yet to see it. You may be intellegent, but experience you lack and as such the opinions of those of the inexperienced are castrated by the adults who can actually take action because to them you are nothing but a hot-blood. Just try an upper-level university right now. I dare you. Infact, come up to Texas A&M and see me. I am an electrical engineer in the 13th best engineering college in the nation. To think that is even in the "South" where we are all supposively redneck bastards.

Well FreshGrease, no offense but maybe you should try and follow a little of the advice you gave Pwnzers there. George Bush may have gotten an MBA from Harvard with a glorious B average, so what? Do you go to an MBA program - no, of course you don't, you're an engineer. So don't lecture someone on something you don't know; it's just plain rude and hypocritical.

Lemme give you my background; I'm an IVY league student who was accepted to Wharton School of Business, U of Chicago's School of Business, and even Harvards. So I'm easily in Bush's league, except daddy didn't have to bribe a few people to get me into those schools.

MBA programs are not academically hard. I never found anything hard about it. All you do is learn how to schmooze, convey ideas carefully, and learn how to manage people. You also learn some statistics and numbers, but it isn't hard. If you can add and read, then you are fine. I'm not alone here either, half of my classmates slept during class or just plain didn't pay attention. Mind you, they also got B's - did I forget to mention how hard it is to fail an MBA program?

Ohh ya, I'm republican too, and have currently finished my MBA. I am now doing Economics.

Freshgrease
12-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Harvard is viewed as one of the most prestiegious business schools in the nation (if not the world). One must not goto to Harvard or such a school to realize that a kid such as him has yet to experience the transition to adulthood. That can be achieved in much more ways.

To that note, how is he able to know that Harvard and the such are easy schools to get through? Has he ever taken the MBA course? The only thing one can go on is the fact that he graduated from one of the best business schools in the nation.

If business is not so hard, then my pursuit of education in electrical (computer as my specialty) engineering will far suceed that of your MBA program. I mean, it is not so hard to get a business degree as you say (with easier math and science courses than that of an engineer), so I guess I even have more of a sayso here in a regard.

But putting that irrelevant data aside, one musn't have to try different degree plans to know that someone of his age has very little experience AND information to make unbiased and intelligent opinions.

To this end, my main argument in that post was the obvious and the ungenred lack of experince. Again, this can be noticed and recognized by any flavor of adults no matter the education.

Note: In this post I use the pronoun "he" interchangeably with pwnerz and Bush. I expect you to be educated enough to recognize whom I am talking about.

g4ara
12-01-2005, 07:08 PM
huh ... bush ... i hate that guy ! he thinks he owned the world ! :(

Kaysa
12-01-2005, 07:28 PM
Harvard is viewed as one of the most prestiegious business schools in the nation (if not the world). One must not goto to Harvard or such a school to realize that a kid such as him has yet to experience the transition to adulthood. That can be achieved in much more ways.

Well that was completely irrelevant to what I posted.

To that note, how is he able to know that Harvard and the such are easy schools to get through? Has he ever taken the MBA course? The only thing one can go on is the fact that he graduated from one of the best business schools in the nation.

Similarly, how do you know that a Harvard MBA program is easy or hard to go through? Have you taken any MBA courses? No, but you talked about the program as if you had an inkling as to what it was like, which you did not. You go to Texas A&M and are an electric engineer. Don't lecture someone about something you don't know about, and then act as if you do because of some irrelevant internet links.

If business is not so hard, then my pursuit of education in electrical (computer as my specialty) engineering will far suceed that of your MBA program. I mean, it is not so hard to get a business degree as you say (with easier math and science courses than that of an engineer), so I guess I even have more of a sayso here in a regard.

Ohhh! OHH!! I apologize! Apparently me attending a prestidigious MBA program doesn't make me know anything about it, but because you took some math courses you do. Ohh wait. My undergraduate major was mathematics. Real Analysis, Topology, Abstract Algebra... Ya, I know the real stuff, not stuipid engineering/science math like partial differential equations.

But putting that irrelevant data aside, one musn't have to try different degree plans to know that someone of his age has very little experience AND information to make unbiased and intelligent opinions.

Ya and one doesn't have to have a degree in rocket science to know you have no clue what you are talking about when it comes to an MBA program either because you were...wrong.

To this end, my main argument in that post was the obvious and the ungenred lack of experince. Again, this can be noticed and recognized by any flavor of adults no matter the education.

And my point, which you obviously missed over and over again, is that you shouldn't lecture someone on something you have no knowledge about yourself.

Note: In this post I use the pronoun "he" interchangeably with pwnerz and Bush. I expect you to be educated enough to recognize whom I am talking about.
Ohh I'm sorry, I thought you were speaking some alien form of Texas english. Durrrrrr... Ohh wait, I did notice your amazing use of the "pronoun" but apparently you aren't educated enough to recognize it. Although that is okay, english isn't a strong suit for engineers.

Kenshiro
12-01-2005, 08:18 PM
I registered just for this event, so please, feel free to be oh so joyous at my tidings.

Ah, well doesn't that just SIMPLIFY everything. I must agree irrefutibly with Kaysa... because, what your saying, or expressing anyway, is very wrong. So, tell me, how exactly does your Oh-So-Proud position of Electrical Engineer give you any better understanding of an MBA than lets so, oh, Bush, or Kaysa for that matter. By your same system of acknowledgement actually, I pass you. Aerospace Engineering (I pwn Electricians for breakfast) apparently would require in a bit more science and math background, so I've found out.

Now tell me, would you argue, or agree, that I know more about the MBA at mention? I can personally say, no, I don't, but it only helps my arguement more; that you bullshitting your 'knowledge' as a glittery means of justifying your opinion. That my friend, earns you the same approval as ole' Bush by my standards, which also going by this system of math and science superiority, means you just turned into a fish. Evil, redundent, but evil.

Bush doesn't know much of... well, he doesn't know alot, or doesn't immediately show it. Please, we're aware of the world ourselves, observation is key for means of survival. Your opinions, no matter how justified or superior, really don't quite equal up to fact, don't state it as such.

Balls in your Courts Kaysa. ;)

Freshgrease
12-02-2005, 01:07 AM
As far as knowing the program of the MBA, I do not. I was basing my opinion of "how easy" it was to pass from his testimony. I get my information from Newsweek. There is no opinion in that.

My problem is that someone who has yet to enter a higher form of education is talking trash about the president. That is all. The comment about me being smarter than you was a joke seeing how easy you thought the MBA program was and me knowing the general trend of people who enter the bachelor business schools at neighboring universities.

Kenshiro - Im so glad you joined the forum. Go make an intro thread.

MrPwnzerz
12-02-2005, 03:07 PM
How can you sit there and tell me none of those linked sources are unbiased? I am willing to be that half of those were typed up by people WITHIN his cabinet. With the exception of historycentral.com.

So your entire argument is based off of my not having any experience in Bush's field of study? Okay, I can see how that's relevant to the topic... Anyway, my one of my cousins went to Harvard and has since graduated with her MBA. I frequently speak with her and she taught me numerous things that she was taught while attending. I believe I have a decent capability to comprehend things that people teach me and I from what I can understand, by the time I AM done highschool, I do believe I could attend Harvard and pass, just as well as good ole' George W. Bush did. There didn't seem to be much to it rather than listening and memorizing, which isn't that hard. With the exception of several things I have yet to been taught, there was nothing within any of the stuff she taught me over a course of 3 years that I don't think I could handle. Fortunately, business and politics are NOT the field of study I want to take on. Additionally, I recently learned my dad's cousin also went to Harvard, and as he explained to me several weeks ago he more or less covered the same things with me that my cousin did. So, though I do not have first hand experience in this case, I believe anyone can agree with me that it does not take a Harvard or Yale graduate, or even a genius for that matter, to realize when the president is making bad choices and hindering the progress of our nation.

jasmi2004
12-03-2005, 11:41 AM
did the thread changed from Bush to collage degree and MBA.

that's what I think,,, or am I wrong?????

Freshgrease
12-03-2005, 02:01 PM
I think you are right. Maybe We should end the college degree stuff, even though I started it.

Dosu189
12-24-2005, 08:22 PM
I dont believe in the Dem. or Repub. party.....I'm one for the green party!!!! ELL YA

battousai
12-29-2005, 11:45 AM
Bush's invation in Iraq should never have happened... its similar to Reagan's Vietcong invasion except no drafting was done in Iraq.

Inuzuka_Riyo
12-29-2005, 11:56 AM
bush just did it to make himself look good by finishing what his father didn't - capturing sadaam....however, he should have been killed....hence avoiding current problem. and i dont trust him ever since i found out bush senior provided oil to the nazi's in WWII....plus, i don't think bush can make one decision for himself w/o someone telling him what to do.