PDA

View Full Version : Great Teacher Onizuka

taelmx
07-27-2005, 03:06 PM
Has anyone ever read Great Teacher Onizuka? It's a lot different from the anime.
The anime leaves out a lot of parts. I'm only on vol. 1. The manga also shows Onizuka with a different hairstyle in the beginning.(Then he gets a haicut, so he looks professional)

another part- "Why does this cup of noodles have a hole in it, and why is it sticky?"

another part- the whole Porshe (SP?) thing with the other girl.(before he was a teacher)

There are many more parts that were cut too.

Glaiza_mei
07-31-2005, 06:05 AM
waa..tael! i already made a GTO thread here...better check the 2nd or 3rd page og this section..it's around here somewhere...hehehe...check it our ok?

but no hard feelings! I'm glad to know that there's a GTO fan in the house! ONZUKA ROCKS!!! wheeeeeeeeeeee... but, I have't read the manga yet...now that you bought up the topic..I'm curious..is it really different from the anime?

where can I download?

UND3R D0G
07-31-2005, 08:20 AM
dude you said it all. Onzuka rocks! erm...i just started reading the manga, and well like all other manga there's a few added bits and pieces that wasnt shown in the anime. Where to download it, i have no clue. I buy mine in the shops :D

colini
07-31-2005, 10:00 AM
dude you said it all. Onzuka rocks! erm...i just started reading the manga, and well like all other manga there's a few added bits and pieces that wasnt shown in the anime. Where to download it, i have no clue. I buy mine in the shops :D

When I watched the anime, please tell me what's different.. I have all the GTO eps on my pc, but had no time to watch it yet..

taelmx
07-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Yay! Go Mei! GTO rules!

Well, Colini, there are a few parts that are different(I've only read vol. 1):

The 1st vol. stops when Onizuka goes into the one girl's house to break down the wall.
When the manga first starts out, Onizuka is in a job interview.....with spiked up hair(and a resume that tells how many fights he's been in, lol).
He doesn't make a good impression, and he doesn't get the job. Then it goes to the part when he is peeping up girls' skirts. Then the two guys that try to get Onizuka to give them his wallet get a little surprise, lol.

Then there is the part when he goes to another job interview, and doesn't have much luck and is looking up girls skirts again. A girl sits down next to him and ask him if he'd been looking up his skirt:

"Just now you saw, right? You peeked at my panties? Didn't you?"
"What's that? I have a hard time hearing in my golden years you know."<Onizuka acting old

"Come on, tell the truth, I know you can tell I'm the girl that wears my panties extra short. Don't worry, I won't call the cops."

Blah Blah Blah, and Onizuka admits.

"Then you won't mind buyng me lunch?"
"!?!?!"

Onizuka buys her lunch, and the girl pigs out. He finds out that she had a boyfriend and she had an arguement with him(her boyfriend).

Onizuka gets pissed off because she goes back to her boyfriend, who happens to be an old teacher.(that's where he gets the idea of being a teacher)

I covered a lot of it, but you will have to read the manga to get the whole thing.
I got the manga from the store, so I wouldn't know where to download it though.

sorry about that Mei, I didn't see the GTO topic you posted. Sorry ;)

Tom
08-02-2005, 01:18 AM
Anyone Want To Buy The Dvd Series For $30?

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
08-02-2005, 01:19 AM
it would be great if Onizuka raped the 3 middle school girls XD

Tom
08-02-2005, 01:22 AM
personally, the series is too predictable. dude i thought it was so bogus what those girls did to that boy. i would pimp smacked each and raped them and took photos and but it on NC :-p

Glaiza_mei
08-03-2005, 06:33 AM
Yay! Go Mei! GTO rules!
Well, Colini, there are a few parts that are different(I've only read vol. 1):

The 1st vol. stops when Onizuka goes into the one girl's house to break down the wall.
When the manga first starts out, Onizuka is in a job interview.....with spiked up hair(and a resume that tells how many fights he's been in, lol).
He doesn't make a good impression, and he doesn't get the job. Then it goes to the part when he is peeping up girls' skirts. Then the two guys that try to get Onizuka to give them his wallet get a little surprise, lol.

Then there is the part when he goes to another job interview, and doesn't have much luck and is looking up girls skirts again. A girl sits down next to him and ask him if he'd been looking up his skirt:

"Just now you saw, right? You peeked at my panties? Didn't you?"
"What's that? I have a hard time hearing in my golden years you know."<Onizuka acting old

"Come on, tell the truth, I know you can tell I'm the girl that wears my panties extra short. Don't worry, I won't call the cops."

Blah Blah Blah, and Onizuka admits.

"Then you won't mind buyng me lunch?"
"!?!?!"

Onizuka buys her lunch, and the girl pigs out. He finds out that she had a boyfriend and she had an arguement with him(her boyfriend).

Onizuka gets pissed off because she goes back to her boyfriend, who happens to be an old teacher.(that's where he gets the idea of being a teacher)

I covered a lot of it, but you will have to read the manga to get the whole thing.
I got the manga from the store, so I wouldn't know where to download it though.

sorry about that Mei, I didn't see the GTO topic you posted. Sorry ;)

yo! ^__^ wow tael! you have told the whole story already...hehehehe..^__^ now you know colini..^^ better watch it! it's a waste if you just keep it in your PC..poor onizuka-sensei, just waiting to be UNLEASHED! mwahahaha...^^

it's awright tael! no hard feelings...like I said, I'm glad to know that there are other GTO fans out there..wheeeeeeeeee...^_______^

peace out!

bafflequeen
08-28-2005, 08:42 PM
i watched the anime...i think it's pretty good...didn't read the manga
i wonder which one is better

Tsyukomi
08-29-2005, 12:06 AM
GTO is a good anime! ^^.... havn't watched all of GTO yet!... but hopefully I get the chance! ^^

Glaiza_mei
09-01-2005, 04:15 AM
hehehe..hope you can watch it too tsyukomi!

Tsyukomi
09-01-2005, 05:29 AM
I want to watch GTO the movie! ^^

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo
09-01-2005, 08:27 AM
there is?

Glaiza_mei
09-02-2005, 07:35 AM
ooh...there's a GTO movie??? really? I didn't know that! waaaa... I wanna watch it too...(if there is one^^;)

Ero
09-02-2005, 08:15 AM
i think he's talkn bout the live action series .

OffTheChain
09-02-2005, 09:40 AM
ditto that mei...theres a GTO movie???! I seriously would like to see that

Melodious_Chaos
09-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Alrighty........GTO?