PDA

View Full Version : best partners?

issuedman
12-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Who do you guys think would make the best partners for a fight, and who would be the best partners for them to fight against?

I think Gai and Kakashi would make excellent partners because they know each other so well and know each others fighting styles and could cope with each other. And then i think the best people for them to fight would be zabuza and kisame (the fish guy with the other bad ass sword) cuz that would just whoop ass to see them fight together with theyre big ass swords.

spiral_vortex
12-18-2004, 09:14 PM
neji and naruto defensive and offensive..........one can do all the offensive and one the defensive heres a little scenerio...........................

sasgay and sakura are fighting naruto and neji. naruto uses kage bunshin no jutsu and then holds down sakura and sakura....... then neji use his divination move to hit saskue and then while doing that neji unleashes major chakra in his hand thus doing more damge.......then naruto uses rasengan repeatedly on sakure.........whos da winneR??

horus
12-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Haku and Orochimaru against......... Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Sasuke

Reason why?

Haku has amazing speed/Sasuke has good speed to

Orochimaru has great strategies/Itachi has Great strength

Orochimaru has good jutsu attacks/Itachi has good jutsu attacks

Haku has awesome jutsu attacks/Sasuke has good jutsu attacks

Orochimaru has no regard for others/Itachi has no regard for others

Haku is a true shinobi/ Sasuke can be if he wanted

Plain and Simple!!!!!!!!!

nma
12-18-2004, 10:20 PM
The Sannin. No one can stand against their unstoppable might. Reasons: Tsunade's super strong, Orochimaru's super smart, and Jiraiya is just super cool :D .

itachi41
12-18-2004, 11:14 PM
i think it will b gaara n naruto vs itachi and sasgay ... man it will be awesome fight

Roy Mustang
12-18-2004, 11:42 PM
no man jiraiya and 4th hokage vs. orochimaru and sasgay why? jiraiya and 4th can both do rasengan oro and sasgay have snakes (jiraiya and 4th have frogs) it will be awesome and i think oro has a curse seal also

issuedman
12-18-2004, 11:58 PM
Haku and Orochimaru against......... Uchiha Itachi and Uchiha Sasuke

Reason why?

Haku has amazing speed/Sasuke has good speed to

Orochimaru has great strategies/Itachi has Great strength

Orochimaru has good jutsu attacks/Itachi has good jutsu attacks

Haku has awesome jutsu attacks/Sasuke has good jutsu attacks

Orochimaru has no regard for others/Itachi has no regard for others

Haku is a true shinobi/ Sasuke can be if he wanted

Plain and Simple!!!!!!!!!

That would be a good match-up. I would hope that haku would actually kill him instead of playing around like last time. As for the oro and itachi thing, that would just be a great jutsu fight to watch.

kazu_chan
12-20-2004, 06:21 AM
i think

naruto and neji
haku and hinata
ino and sakura
sasuke and the sound 5
choji and shika
shino and kiba
kakashi and gai
tsunade and jiarya
lee and gaara

H_I
12-20-2004, 07:06 PM
no man jiraiya and 4th hokage vs. orochimaru and sasgay why? jiraiya and 4th can both do rasengan oro and sasgay have snakes (jiraiya and 4th have frogs) it will be awesome and i think oro has a curse seal also

Good but i think Jiraiya and the 4th hokage Vs Orochimaru And The 3rd hokage.

I Think this would be awesome. The 3rd trained Jiraiya and orochimaru. And the 4th was trained by Jiraiya. Plus i think the 3rd really liked orochimaru even though he was evil.SO i think this would be great

nma
12-20-2004, 08:53 PM
We can say dead people too? Then I would have to say the first 3 Hokages. We saw how well the first 2 worked togethor when they fought the Third. And the Third was trained by the 2, so they know each other really well, plus their all geniuses.

horus
12-20-2004, 09:38 PM
I would actually like to see the 4th and the 3rd aginst the 1st and the 2nd that would be awesome big ass hokage fight I can see it now!!

hotohori
12-20-2004, 11:52 PM
i think

naruto and neji
haku and hinata
ino and sakura
sasuke and the sound 5
choji and shika
shino and kiba
kakashi and gai
tsunade and jiarya
lee and gaara

Uhhh.. I dont understand.. are these the pairings u think will work good together? But who would fight whom? :confused:

issuedman
12-21-2004, 05:11 AM
I would actually like to see the 4th and the 3rd aginst the 1st and the 2nd that would be awesome big ass hokage fight I can see it now!!

A hokage fight would kick some serious ass, i think there should just be a random filler episode of themsomehow fighting each other. dont know how but i would love to see it.

SylentChaos
12-21-2004, 05:45 AM
Yeah, a hokage two on two would be awesome. We need orochimaru to revive the them all next time. ;)

Anto
12-21-2004, 09:15 AM
i want to see Hokage vs. Mizukage vs. Tsuchikage vs. Raikage vs. Kazekage

itachi41
12-21-2004, 09:16 AM
yep, 2 on 2 hokage would be nice ... all high level ninjutsus ...

kazu_chan
12-21-2004, 10:30 AM
Uhhh.. I dont understand.. are these the pairings u think will work good together? But who would fight whom? :confused:

sorry but i dont really understand ur question..?????

issuedman
12-22-2004, 05:12 AM
he is asking if those ware the people you think would work good together, and if they are then which pair would fight who. atleast i think thats what hes trying to ask.

itachi41
12-22-2004, 05:22 AM
i think he meant that whether those pairs would work well together if those pairs should battle against who ?

kazu_chan
12-22-2004, 06:24 AM
ok well maybe i am bein retarded here cause i still dont know y he is askin the question the thread is about the best partners rite soo i said i who i htought was best partners i still dont get it....wat am i suppose to answer here...and wat was wrong wit wat i said its my opinion rite..???

itachi41
12-22-2004, 06:58 AM
he is asking that do u think that those pairings u listed will work well with each other or a group conflict will appear ? do u get it now ?

kazu_chan
12-23-2004, 06:57 AM
work well of course.....that is the topic of this thread rite....

issuedman
12-23-2004, 05:27 PM
haha yeah it is... then i asked who would be the best pair for them to fight... but its alright you got the main part down.

Kel
12-28-2004, 06:26 PM
Kyuubi Naruto and The Fourth Hokage.

They're the best team. No doubt.

xratedjm
12-30-2004, 04:34 AM
uchiha brothers versus uzumaki naruto and jiraiya

brent_d
12-30-2004, 10:19 AM
Neiji and Sasuke vs Shino and Gaara,I dont know why, but kinda a cool to see them fight...

schuldich_sunde
12-30-2004, 10:32 AM
oooh, u know what i really liked, the lee and gaara fight against bone dude. they're kinda cool together, and i guess...they tolerate one another...sorta...lol

issuedman
01-04-2005, 09:21 PM
whos the bone dude?

prowse
01-04-2005, 11:01 PM
the best couple in the genin and chunnin will be lee and shikamaru!! w/ lee's taijutsu and speed and shikamaru's shdow manipulation w/ his 200+ iq they'll devastate anyone!!

nelsonkong
01-04-2005, 11:07 PM
I would think Jiraiya and Tsunade Vs Orachimaru. Or Naruto and Neji Vs Uchiha brothers.

Merciless
01-05-2005, 04:32 AM
i want to see Hokage vs. Mizukage vs. Tsuchikage vs. Raikage vs. Kazekage
Yeh dat wud b cool.
Anudda good partnership wud b Kakashi n Gai vs. Sasuke n Lee...master vs student

itachi41
01-05-2005, 05:47 AM
whos the bone dude?

did u read the manga if not u wont know until lata on ... but if u do ... well he is that guy who grab the big barrel from tayuya and ran to orochimaru wif sasuke inside ... den naruto caught up with him and fought wif him for a while before lee came to back him up ... den sasuke get out of the barrel and ran to oro ... lee stopped to fight boen dude ... naruto chase sasgay ... gaara lata went to back lee up ...

well i would like to see itachi and kisame against naruto and 4th :D

leingod3355
01-05-2005, 06:24 AM
the best couple in the genin and chunnin will be lee and shikamaru!! w/ lee's taijutsu and speed and shikamaru's shdow manipulation w/ his 200+ iq they'll devastate anyone!!

yep...kinda agree with prowse....i think lee and shikamaru would made excellent partners....with lee's strength and shikamaru's intelligence, they could do very well....the combine of brain and brawn...i would like to see that....

issuedman
01-05-2005, 08:44 PM
did u read the manga if not u wont know until lata on ... but if u do ... well he is that guy who grab the big barrel from tayuya and ran to orochimaru wif sasuke inside ... den naruto caught up with him and fought wif him for a while before lee came to back him up ... den sasuke get out of the barrel and ran to oro ... lee stopped to fight boen dude ... naruto chase sasgay ... gaara lata went to back lee up ...

well i would like to see itachi and kisame against naruto and 4th :D

lol thanks for the spoiler on the next episodes, oh well... but cant complain, you answered the question
thats great to hear that Lee is going to fight again! now i cant wait, GO LEE!

I want to see Lee and Neji fight against Sasuke and Naruto

itachi41
01-06-2005, 03:57 AM
lol thanks for the spoiler on the next episodes, oh well... but cant complain, you answered the question
thats great to hear that Lee is going to fight again! now i cant wait, GO LEE!

I want to see Lee and Neji fight against Sasuke and Naruto

sorry ... didnt meant to say that but u asked a question ... so m i suppose to answer anot ... btw ... yea sasuke naruto bs lee neji would be cool but take sasuke away n replace him with gaara

noxide
01-06-2005, 04:34 AM
sasuke and naruto vs neji and lee would be a good fight

DoctorPepper
01-06-2005, 07:09 AM
If sasuke and Neji would learn to fight as a team they would of easy beat Shikamaru and Lee

Denny
01-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Orochimaru and Itachi, both very very strong.

uchiha_itachi10
01-07-2005, 06:19 PM
It should be Uchiha Itachi with Orochimaru Unstoppable or The Akatsuki leader and Oro even more unstoppable lol to much to handle.

sujirosan
01-08-2005, 02:49 AM
I would say All five Hokage V.s. four sound team and Orochimaru!
it will be a kool battle between th OGs and the young ones.

Power
stratgies
fighting
and huge amount of
chakara usage