PDA

View Full Version : 24

Nitefox
08-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Anyone watch this acclaimed show? It's awesome, and it's probably my favorite show on television; I think just a couple years ago it won several Golden Globes or Emmys for a drama series. The show usually airs on Mondays at 9PM, the network being Fox (right now the season is over).

Basically, it's about a government agency called CTU (counter terrorist unit). Every season has a total of 24 episodes. Each episode is a different hour of the day; for example, the season might start out at 1PM-2PM, and it'd go on so forth until the final episode is back at 12PM-1PM. That way, an entire season for us is equivelant to just 1 day on the t.v. show. It's quite interesting the way they pull it off.

I recommend watching this show to anyone who likes action and drama. Once you start watching the first episode of a season, you'll be hooked -- trust me. Check it out once if you ever get the chance.

YoshiToshi
08-03-2005, 10:35 PM
I've watched this show before........ Before I lost cable.
But when I watched it, I thought it was cool. I liked the whole hour per episode thing, and I thought that was interesting.
Though, sometimes during episodes, it was more talk than action.......
It was alright.

Satoku
08-04-2005, 01:56 AM
never bothered to watch... dont think I will