PDA

View Full Version : Which bloodline limit u like the most ?

itachi41
12-22-2004, 12:43 AM
Which bloodline limit u like the most and give a reason why u like it ... well i personnally lyk the bloodline limit that gives u control over the bones ... the sound 5 leader ... those who read the manga should know wad im talking i've forgotten wad is his name but he mastered the five dances but his whole clan was exterminated and he died later so it was an extinct club but i still like it ...

reason:THe moves are cool and the user could make the bone unbreakable even harder den steel and the last dance is amazing ... the fourth dance nearly pierce through gaara newest edition of unpenetrable defence ... and the user could pull out any bone including the spine ... very amazing ...

Anto
12-22-2004, 03:12 AM
urm, first of all it was the sound 4, not 5, and his name was sakon... well thank you for spoiling it for me *grr*, anyway, i think you got it mixed up a bit, that move is not a bloodline, we only got to know 3 bloodlines, that is haku's advanced bloodline, byakugan, and sharingan, personally i like the byakugan most because it allows the user to see all around him, and the tenketsu is pretty cool, also you can see the flow of chakra which is very important for controlling it... sharingan's lame and haku's just allows control of ice.

itachi41
12-22-2004, 03:35 AM
dude u didnt read the manga ah ? ... there is another guy that will appear soon enough ... ok i will explain it to u ... as u can see ... each person of the konoha five is leave behind to deal with one of the sound 4 ... so neji gets to fight the spider guy in 115 ... and kiba gets to fight sakon/ukon and shika gets to fight with the gal tayuya ... when shika and tayuya was about to fight ... sasuke gets out of the container and runs away himself and naruto went to chase him ... soon enough another sound guy with the bloodline limit of using the bones reaches and stops naruto and engage in a battle with him but lee arrives and fight with the bone guy and naruto wents of to chase after sasuke ... ... i wont spoil it anymore ...

kazu_chan
12-22-2004, 06:36 AM
lol maybe that kinda already spoiled enough but yeah i hav read it already...i like haku's blood limit the most ice rulz and he is soo fast..!!

itachi41
12-22-2004, 06:52 AM
but i think haku couldnt defeat the bone guy (could someone jus tell me the name!!!) coz the needles cant break through his skeleton system as they are as hard as steel ...

nma
12-22-2004, 09:06 AM
Its Kayuga Kimimaro. Anywho, I would love to have the Byakugan cause 1) You can see in all directions at the same time, 2) You have the Gentle fist where you can kill someone with a single hit, and 3) X-RAY VISION.

Anto
12-22-2004, 09:18 AM
itachi41, i think that spoilt another 30 episodes for me (and maybe all of us who havent read the manga)

H_I
12-22-2004, 09:21 AM
I got to Say the Byakugun is the best Bloodline limit.It has the power to see 360 and can see all the chakra points of the body. Naruto is probaly the only person that can open them once they are closed(Kyubbi).Neji is the best Shinobi in Konoha

sakura_qt
12-22-2004, 03:39 PM
i like haku's bloodline limit cuz its cool...literally

hotohori
12-23-2004, 12:10 AM
Hahahaha... yup, yup! This thread should have some spoiler warnings... oh well, anyways... to the question! Mmmm.... I'm having a hard time choosing between Sharingan and Byakugan. They're both so awesome....! The Sharingan coz it can copy almost every ninja techiques out there... and the Byakugan coz of the 360 degree, X-Ray vision (<-- ehehehe... love the term! conjures up images of.. uhh never mind :D )
Can I choose both, puh-leeeaaase?!

itachi41
12-23-2004, 03:38 AM
ur choice though ... anywayz ... the byakugan vision is not nearly 360 degrees there is a small angle that the byakugan cant see unless the user focus all the chakra to dat part ... dats y the user uses kaiten to protect himself ... so the bone guy was the best i think his name is called kimimaro (thx nma)

nma
12-23-2004, 11:26 AM
ur choice though ... anywayz ... the byakugan vision is not nearly 360 degrees there is a small angle that the byakugan cant see unless the user focus all the chakra to dat part ... dats y the user uses kaiten to protect himself ... so the bone guy was the best i think his name is called kimimaro (thx nma)
No problem. And about the Byakugans blind spot, I dont think that every Hyuuga has the same blind spot. For example Neji has that little one on the back of his head, I'll bet Hinata's blind spot is way bigger than Neji's while Hiashi has none at all. Kinda like the way Sasuke has 2 things in his Sharingan and Itachi has three.

minimiki
12-23-2004, 08:26 PM
heh i would say that haku's blood limit is the coolest in my opinion

itachi41
12-23-2004, 11:26 PM
No problem. And about the Byakugans blind spot, I dont think that every Hyuuga has the same blind spot. For example Neji has that little one on the back of his head, I'll bet Hinata's blind spot is way bigger than Neji's while Hiashi has none at all. Kinda like the way Sasuke has 2 things in his Sharingan and Itachi has three.

i think hiashi has a blindspot too ... its is where it is located and how big or small it is according to the user's experience ... if the user is more experienced , the enemy wouldnt find out where the blind spot is ...

Kyuubipandorachan
12-24-2004, 03:18 AM
The Byakugan is better. Originally, the Sharingan was from Byakugan.

mpp
12-24-2004, 11:54 PM
I like the byakugan better thean the sharingan cos the sharingan you have to get better at it to use it at its full potential

heartthrob_god
12-29-2004, 12:58 AM
I like haku's bloodline

Thunder_boy
12-29-2004, 01:07 AM
None, just like the fighting ways of Rock Lee and Master Gai. Bloodlines are for those who can't fight.

Kel
12-29-2004, 07:42 AM
Byakugan > All other Bloodline Limits.

Shino
12-29-2004, 09:17 AM
None, just like the fighting ways of Rock Lee and Master Gai. Bloodlines are for those who can't fight.

My thoughts exactly. Without the advanced bloodline limits most of these guys would be hobos living in the streets of Konoha, or whatever their country of origin is. Altho you cant Forget about Naruto, hes all about determination, thats what makes him the best, remember Kyuubi isnt an advanced bloodline, altho it owns all the other bloodlines in comparision.

Kel
12-29-2004, 09:32 AM

No they're not.
Bloodline limits are passed on through BLOOD, so they have nothing to do with people who can't fight or not. -_-

They go to everyone in the family, not just those who can't fight.

Roy Mustang
12-29-2004, 12:16 PM
The Byakugan is better. Originally, the Sharingan was from Byakugan.
really it was???

minimiki
12-29-2004, 01:50 PM
really it was???

yeah they even said it in the anime

noxide
12-29-2004, 02:56 PM
really it was???

kakashi says it during the prelimineries of the chuunin exam

Shodaime
12-29-2004, 04:53 PM
I like hakus bloodline limit. The mirrior ice shields is a really cool move

H_I
12-29-2004, 07:45 PM
No they're not.
Bloodline limits are passed on through BLOOD, so they have nothing to do with people who can't fight or not. -_-

They go to everyone in the family, not just those who can't fight.

Dude everyone knows that.He ment that without the Bloodline limit power that they would be just another Shinobi. Very weak.Personally i think they are hating on the Bloodline Limit. BUt Again I say The Byakugan Is the Best!

Ewix
12-29-2004, 11:54 PM
Hmm i like Sharigan copy moves but i like rock lee whcih no bloodlines fights like a man

Ewix
12-29-2004, 11:57 PM
hmm u have to master byakugan too to use all the power O.o

byfuzzerabbit
12-30-2004, 12:00 AM
byakugan byakugan byakugan then I could kill people

Ewix
12-30-2004, 12:03 AM
yup is true byakugan is strong but i wanna c full potential sharigan and byakugan fight O.o

byfuzzerabbit
12-30-2004, 12:13 AM
yea but byakugan looks kooler because*GASP* my mouse just went BOOM and its all over the place^^ wee I can go on my dads computer.... anyways byakugan is kooler and you have like no eyes or an inner eye or something

david_sasuke
12-30-2004, 01:20 AM
uchiha bloodline is me

schuldich_sunde
12-30-2004, 10:56 AM
the byakugan bloodline limit still has to be the best ^_^ yay for neji~~!

Dint
12-30-2004, 06:43 PM
Byakugan because of the 360 view.. On the other hand.. Sharingan because of the copy-ability.. Can I just mix 'em? (Byaringan or something :p )

nma
12-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Byakugan because of the 360 view.. On the other hand.. Sharingan because of the copy-ability.. Can I just mix 'em? (Byaringan or something :p )
lol, Byakuringan or something. That'd be cool, you'd be able to copy any jutsu and see in all directions. But, alas, it cannot be. So I'd have to pick the Byakugan bloodline limit. It looks cooler and it has its uses outside of the battle field ;).

leingod3355
12-31-2004, 12:25 AM
my fav is gotta be the Byakugan...its cool that u can see into the distance and can see the flow of chakra in your oppenent's body....

Dint
12-31-2004, 04:25 AM
Can you also see trough clothes and stuff? (I mean.. not seeing chakra flow or chakra points, but the body..) If that's so.. I'll have to choose the Byakugan :p

laker
12-31-2004, 09:08 AM
i like the Sharigan since it can copy move which i call this the cheap bloodline.

itachi41
12-31-2004, 09:42 AM
have u guys forgotten of haku his/her bloodline limit is cool but a sharingan user could defeat it ... but do u guyz read the manga ? there is a guy who uses his bone as the weapon and thats a bloodline limit ... i like dat ... and byakugan ...

Akuden
12-31-2004, 01:25 PM
I really can't belive that I'm the only person who paid atention to Neji in the manga and anime. The byukagan(how ever its spelled) dosnt let you see 360 degreess, he just emits his chakra so if its distrubed he knows where....thats nothing like seeing. And that means, that Hinita probly dosnt even know what Neji dose to see like that. It explains this pretty soon in the episdoes.....so the byukgan dosnt LET you see 360....i was so annoyed when everyone thought that i jus had to post...
(ppl who watch the anime, don't try to prove me wrong, cuz he explains it pretty soon in the anime, and manga readers....be my guest)

Tapioca
12-31-2004, 02:36 PM
Actually, bloodline's aren't for the weak, and taking away their ability is like taking away Kyubi from Naruto. And if you remember, Sasuke was called the #1 genin in the village before he was able to use his Sharingan. My favorite of the 4 or so is Haku's. Ice is awesome! *goes into mirrors and starts slicing ppl up who are inside*

itachi41
12-31-2004, 11:25 PM
but a sharingan user could defeat haku bloodline limit for those who like to use swords and love hand to hand combat i think the bloodline limit of the bones is better ... well you know that guy lee fought with in the later part of the manga ... yea ... but if you love hand to hand combat and like slow moving style of fighting byakugan is for u guyz ... but if your lazy and cruel ... you would most probably like sharingan it could copy moves and if ur cruel enuf kill your best fren and obtain the mangakyou sharingan

nma
12-31-2004, 11:38 PM
Can you also see trough clothes and stuff? (I mean.. not seeing chakra flow or chakra points, but the body..) If that's so.. I'll have to choose the Byakugan :p

I think so, it can see through trees and barrels and stuff. So why not clothes.

but a sharingan user could defeat haku bloodline limit
If they knew a bomb like jutsu yeah. But I dont see how Sharingan itself can help him/her. Care to enlighten me?

I really can't belive that I'm the only person who paid atention to Neji in the manga and anime. The byukagan(how ever its spelled) dosnt let you see 360 degreess, he just emits his chakra so if its distrubed he knows where....thats nothing like seeing. And that means, that Hinita probly dosnt even know what Neji dose to see like that. It explains this pretty soon in the episdoes.....so the byukgan dosnt LET you see 360....i was so annoyed when everyone thought that i jus had to post...
(ppl who watch the anime, don't try to prove me wrong, cuz he explains it pretty soon in the anime, and manga readers....be my guest)

You're not the only one whose noticed this and I've already posted about, as well as some other people. What I said was that maybe having a blindspot on your Byakugan is like have 2 dots in your Sharingan. Hiashi for example, has mastered the Byakugan and I think that he has no blindspot. Neji has almost mastered it so he has a little one. And Hinata probably has a huge one.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-01-2005, 12:06 AM
Hyuuga for me

Malik4874
01-01-2005, 04:36 AM
sharingan...definitely sharingan and also the Byakugan,but the sharingan is better in my opinion.

itachi41
01-01-2005, 04:41 AM
If they knew a bomb like jutsu yeah. But I dont see how Sharingan itself can help him/her. Care to enlighten me?

well sasuke managed to see through haku's fast movement because of his sharingan ... so i think if u have a sharingan no matter whether it is two or three colons ... once the sharingan captured the opponents ... you can see through its speed ... its whether you're fast enough ... remember ... when sasuke fought with lee ... he saw through his movement but cant catch up with him because he is too slow ... taking this chance ... i will also explain bout itachi retreating when he saw gai came ... the sharingan of itachi could capture gai's movement ... but itachi wasnt sure enough whether he had the speed to catch up with gai's movement ... and he also knew that gai knew how to counter the sharingan just by not looking at the eyes ... its like lee and sasuke ...

Malik4874
01-01-2005, 04:51 AM
true haku's attacks were cool especially when he was fightng sasuke

hiyawiya
01-01-2005, 11:40 AM
sharingan is the best for me

noxide
01-01-2005, 05:20 PM

well sasuke managed to see through haku's fast movement because of his sharingan ... so i think if u have a sharingan no matter whether it is two or three colons ... once the sharingan captured the opponents ... you can see through its speed ... its whether you're fast enough ... remember ... when sasuke fought with lee ... he saw through his movement but cant catch up with him because he is too slow ... taking this chance ... i will also explain bout itachi retreating when he saw gai came ... the sharingan of itachi could capture gai's movement ... but itachi wasnt sure enough whether he had the speed to catch up with gai's movement ... and he also knew that gai knew how to counter the sharingan just by not looking at the eyes ... its like lee and sasuke ...

its not just that he had just used his genjutsu technique and he doesn't know how strong gai is. I like hakus bloodline limit the best

prowse
01-04-2005, 01:14 PM
in real life i would love to have byakugan for some reasons since sharinggan will be useless in real life!! lolz!! but byakugan i can win my bet anytime! (err... private mattes erosennin style >_<)

M1A1
01-04-2005, 07:47 PM
I'm for Byakugan also, though there are many elements of the Uchiha bloodline limit that I like -- katon, for example.

itachi41
01-05-2005, 06:30 AM
bone dude bloodline limit and neji's byakugan

mamapapa
01-05-2005, 06:48 AM
I like the Byakugan's move, it's not so flashy and doesn't exert too much chakra. But I don't quite agree veins coming out of the face, it looks cool but disgusting.

itachi41
01-06-2005, 03:59 AM
its not cool at all for me ... its just disgusting ... dam disgusting but i would vote for byakugan ... one move and u could kill some on .. and those eyes are nice

noxide
01-06-2005, 04:30 AM
I like the Byakugan's move, it's not so flashy and doesn't exert too much chakra. But I don't quite agree veins coming out of the face, it looks cool but disgusting.

I agree it kinda puts you off

DoctorPepper
01-06-2005, 07:15 AM
I am with the Hyuga clan. I think they would beat Uchiha if Itachis father wasnt so horny.

kei
01-06-2005, 11:14 AM
the nine tail fox that naruto has cause its the most powerful of them all

prowse
01-06-2005, 11:17 AM
if the question is if i lived in the world of naruto i would love to have sharinggan!! (freakin jutsu r mine!! mwaahahaha!!) and in the modern world it would be byakugan! i can beat the hell out of ero sennin's peeping record coz it allows u to see through objects and that means u-know-what^^

prowse
01-06-2005, 11:19 AM
the nine tail fox that naruto has cause its the most powerful of them all

lolz the kyubii is a bloodline limit!! you should read more often b4 u post sumting stupid again!!

Saru129
01-06-2005, 11:22 AM
the nine-tails really isn't a bloodline limit, but it could be.

my favorite is the Sharingan and Haku's bloodline

SilentShadow
01-06-2005, 11:22 AM
Either Demon Mirror's (Haku's bloodline) or Bone Manipulation (Kimimaru's Kayuga bloodline).

Demon Mirror's- very effective way of moving around, not to mention hard as hell to hit the user.

Bone Manipulation- I'll be blunt, this bloodline makes the user basically invulnarble. Broken Arm? Fixed in a sec. Shattered Leg? No more. Being able to make it sharper than anything else, not to mention allowing you to use them as swords, makes them near impossible to be truly harmed, let alone defeated.

Gaara faces Kimimaru in the Manga, and actually hold's his own against him, even when Kimi uses Curse Seal Level 2. The fight is a draw I believe, due to Kimimaru's mysterious cancer-like disease. Other than that disease, he can't be defeated. Can't wait to see this fight happen on the anime, should happen by the end of Febuary.

ondu
01-06-2005, 12:17 PM
Excuse me...kimimaro..thankyou

ondu
01-06-2005, 12:18 PM
Excuse me...kimimaro..thankyou
byakugan is the best

nelsonkong
01-07-2005, 03:09 AM
i would prefer bakyugan. I think it is better that sharingan cause you don't need to kill your closed relative to get that.

Dint
01-07-2005, 04:30 AM
i would prefer bakyugan. I think it is better that sharingan cause you don't need to kill your closed relative to get that.

Ehm, you don't need to kill someone to get Sharingan.. It's a bloodline, so if you're part of the bloodline you'll have Sharingan.. If you don't, you won't.. ;)

And it's right that Kakashi isn't part of the bloodline, but that's an other story with a lot of spoilers.. :p

nelsonkong
01-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Emm..that is correct. I should reword it, what i mean is you need to kill a closed friend to get a better sharingan.

stillkillin666
01-07-2005, 08:46 AM
i know that the sharingan is a common bloodline limit but i personaly think its the coolest one also the chidori

SilentShadow
01-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Ehm, you don't need to kill someone to get Sharingan.. It's a bloodline, so if you're part of the bloodline you'll have Sharingan.. If you don't, you won't.. ;)

And it's right that Kakashi isn't part of the bloodline, but that's an other story with a lot of spoilers.. :p
Actually, outside of getting it via surgery, I believe it's impossible to get Sharigan without being bloodline relatives. But so far it hasn't been revealed in the Manga if it IS possible to get it without either.

dexlimp
01-24-2005, 12:54 PM
the Kaguya clan, who has the perfect and strongest body in the world.

h4kk3
01-25-2005, 01:42 PM
I also think the byakugan is the best bloodline limit, I mean you can see far ranges and be ready once the enemy is approaching.

solk
01-25-2005, 02:04 PM
i like the sharingan and haku's bloodline.
I don't like the byakugan because altough its (for me) the most powerful bloodline
i wouldn't like to have those ugly veins poping up every time i use it :p

coconaught
01-25-2005, 03:05 PM
I like Haku's bloodline.

*Sakura*
01-25-2005, 03:20 PM
I like the sharingan bloodline the most!!
I cant explain why but I do like it!!

Hooded_Ninja
01-29-2005, 08:00 AM
Byakugan of course. =D
It doesn't use up as much chakra as the Sharingan, it's just as effective in battle if you view it from different angles, and I would never ever get a D on an exam again! Another thing is that you don't have to kill anybody to advance further in this bloodline limit. Just train hard and be a genius like Neji. :D

And those veins popping out look cool!

Anto
01-29-2005, 08:02 AM
You're double posting the same thing and added 'And those veins popping out look cool!' at the end... o.O

Anto
01-29-2005, 08:11 AM
You can delete it yourself... edit > delete this message.

There is an edit tutorial in the Announcements area made by [Daisuke]

crewshiukaz
01-29-2005, 02:12 PM
weeell...i preffer kimimaro`s bloodline...those bony things kick ass

brent_d
01-29-2005, 08:07 PM
urm, first of all it was the sound 4, not 5, and his name was sakon... well thank you for spoiling it for me *grr*, anyway, i think you got it mixed up a bit, that move is not a bloodline, we only got to know 3 bloodlines, that is haku's advanced bloodline, byakugan, and sharingan, personally i like the byakugan most because it allows the user to see all around him, and the tenketsu is pretty cool, also you can see the flow of chakra which is very important for controlling it... sharingan's lame and haku's just allows control of ice.

Kimimaro's(The 5th sound guy) abilities are based from a bloodline limit. I forgot the name but it is a bloodline limit. After all, He has a clan so there is a basis that it came from another advanced bloodline.