PDA

View Full Version : My prediction of Naruto

Roy Mustang
12-29-2004, 12:41 PM
I think when naruto will be licensed it will appear on Adult Swim cause of blood some language i guess... (or the subbers just exagerate darn to DAMN) do u guyz agree?

Kel
12-29-2004, 01:58 PM
Yes.

Not because of the reasons you stated, but because the animes that they think will be most popular are always on Adult Swim.

Roy Mustang
12-29-2004, 02:00 PM
ok thats a good reason too but they'll take out the opening so you'll be missing haruka kanata, rocks, Go!!, and the new one, and that other one

byfuzzerabbit
12-29-2004, 02:51 PM
They should put it on adult swim because if it goes on the fox box or kids WB or something there going to get rid of all the good stuff ((like people dieing LOL)) and its going to be showing like 6 AM and it will be like some happy joy no ones going to die today show and naruto will be throwing flowers at everyone and it will be messes up and look like a stupid fanfic story that you find on fan fiction.net were everything is wrong and its allwas one shot naruxsomething o wow we really want to see that and oook I'm done((even if would be funny to see that))

noxide
12-29-2004, 02:54 PM
they should put it on adult swim. But aren't most of the cartoons ON adult swim in english?

Roy Mustang
12-29-2004, 02:54 PM
naruto throwing flowers lol o yeh and i hear a lot of ppl saying that if naruto goes on wb or foxbox they'll be eating burgers not ramenbut if they put it in adult swim it'll be ramen because in inuyasha its ramen

HT2791
12-29-2004, 03:15 PM
adult swin is kool. but i never stay up on school nights lol idk

Shodaime
12-29-2004, 04:50 PM
Adult swim is awesome. I hope they put naruto on it then I can watch it all the time

H_I
12-29-2004, 07:50 PM
Ahh that would suck if it gets licensed and put on The cartoon network. It will totally mess up the show.Then some Low class subbers will try to sub it and do a horrible job.BUt i have to give it some credit its because of adult swim i got back into anime a few years ago.BUt i like the Original form of an anime better. My prediction will be that it wont get licensed for a least another year(I hope)

Roy Mustang
12-29-2004, 07:56 PM
yeah we all hope so cross your fingers toes and tounges

byfuzzerabbit
12-29-2004, 09:30 PM
lol or Hinata will be some crazy person who kills naruto because he throws flowers and runs around with da bunnies and that perv teacher wont be there ((don't ask me I like to see things die)) o o o and people will change the manga so its like the same on TV and will all get pissed off and do something and I'll get my bunny to

Ewix
12-29-2004, 11:22 PM
hmm i think it will be in Adult Swim naruto always cuss

Ewix
12-29-2004, 11:24 PM
LOL nice sig byfuzz

Vexx58
12-29-2004, 11:29 PM
My guess it'll be on Adult Swim. Mostly because it has violence and language and since it's popular in Japan Adult Swim would want it so they can get ratings. It would suck if kidswb got it cause...well look what they did to Yugioh.

GoldenEyes
12-29-2004, 11:31 PM
I am so amazed it hasn't been licensed already (very glad its staying this way though) I mean some of the largest anime site around are based around Naruto (this is one of the larger ones as well)

byfuzzerabbit
12-29-2004, 11:34 PM
as long when its dub naruto won't be called bob or something like that and NARUTO AINT THROWING FLOWERS
and what is Yugioh. I seen it once but it wasn't any good uless that was something else
I love this topic

Ewix
12-29-2004, 11:38 PM
lol yugioh is stupid they just playing cards and get all serious bout it

Ewix
12-29-2004, 11:39 PM
there just cards XD

byfuzzerabbit
12-29-2004, 11:47 PM
o that show were they get mad when they lose and think there life is over

Ewix
12-29-2004, 11:51 PM
haha ya there just cards with picture in it >.>

Roy Mustang
12-30-2004, 12:23 PM
lol yugioh is stupid they just playing cards and get all serious bout it
retard dont judge it unless u've seen the undubbed ones it used to be perverted/funny/cussy/bloddy/violent and have u noticed in the manga it has a different style and different begining so dont judge that piece of shit yugioh on kids wb till u seen the undubbed ones and no in the undubbed they dont get serious most of 'em get delussional and start pulling a knife and try to kill the oppnonent there was one episode where kids wb took with yugi investigating a murder and then he got tired so he rested at a broken down house he was in and den he searched around for more and den he saw someone pinned to the wall with needles in the hands all bleeding and screaming

david_sasuke
12-30-2004, 02:21 PM
^ wow really wtf

Roy Mustang
12-30-2004, 04:38 PM
its true just download 'em on kazza but undubbed tho

oshiriboshi
12-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Ahh that would suck if it gets licensed and put on The cartoon network. It will totally mess up the show.Then some Low class subbers will try to sub it and do a horrible job.BUt i have to give it some credit its because of adult swim i got back into anime a few years ago.BUt i like the Original form of an anime better. My prediction will be that it wont get licensed for a least another year(I hope)

It will eventually be dubbed and Americanized so we might as well accept Naruto's fate. I actually hope Adult Swim gets ahold of Naruto instead of something like Saturday Morning Cartoons and 4Kids (which is pure, unadulterated EVIL!)

I really do wish that Naruto wouldn't get licensed. They always warp animes and if 4kids gets it they'll make it totally warped and crappy.

byfuzzerabbit
12-31-2004, 12:52 AM
what we did if it goes to fox box or something is we burn down everything but japan lol and then they will do what we tell them and to keep the blood and guns

xratedjm
12-31-2004, 03:29 AM
adult swims the best way to go but maybe even them will take some out of it more the indecent language as they see it.....and then worse when they start to repeat it probably let out episode 1-20 and then after that you watch it over an over for a year then they bring out the other 20.....daamn the thought of it disgusts me...look on this even inuyasha hasnt finished yet and its 167 episodes and its only 50% complete... you do the math

Enma
01-01-2005, 08:51 PM
lol hopefull they put it on show...i ma stay up late like everyday to watch Naruto