PDA

View Full Version : Most heart pounding scene or moment

Kage
12-30-2004, 01:51 PM
What moments, scene or epi made your heart pound? You jumped up, yelled "Hell yeah!", smacking your friend, girl-friend, dog.. Do the victory dance (a mix of throwing your hands in the air, having a seizure and shaking your butt!)?

Vote or add yours here!

-Kage

Kage
12-30-2004, 02:35 PM
Sorry #3: Kakashi stops Hidden-Leaf Shuriken from being used by Zabuza

If you want to consider whole episodes, it's cool. In the above one, Naruto stands up and puts on his head band. (Another exciting moment). So pick one or mention your own. Only 10 choices so I could not list all of the times the drum music starts and you know it's ass-kickin' time! ;)

Merciless
12-30-2004, 04:16 PM
From the choices you got dey, i would say when Lee remove de weights n start attackin gaara, while everyone stared in awe. Another scene would be wen naruto performs de rasengan on kabuto...

Kage
01-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah, that was a great scene (arrogant Kabuto goes down!)

-Kage

Veggie-Kun
01-03-2005, 12:34 PM
The scene where Haku and Naruto fought was really good, I also liked the episode where Kakashi copied Zabuza jutsu in episode 10 or something.

Hawk
01-03-2005, 12:37 PM
none of thouse it was when Zabuza cried because of Haku and killed the shit outa that G guy

spiral_vortex
01-03-2005, 01:00 PM
the most intense seen was wen naruto and sasuke kiss lol jokes i think it was the neji fight with naruto

mini
01-03-2005, 01:08 PM
i think it was the race w/ idate

brent_d
01-04-2005, 07:06 AM
Every choice is so heart pounding,it was a hard choice really....I had to choose Neiji's fight with naruto because it was one of the best fights...

leingod3355
01-04-2005, 08:13 AM
the part that gets me really excited was the part where lee takes off his weight when fighting with gaara in the chuunin exams...it was damn cool...before doing that, he moves very fast....but after taking the weights off, he is extremely fast....almost like invincible....that really gets me to the edge of my seat....

Soul Abortion
01-04-2005, 11:58 AM
haha. I really liked seeing the parents fighting together, that was pretty rad.

sabakunoGaara
01-04-2005, 04:43 PM
hahah definately i dont even have to think abt it the fight btwn gaara and rock lee! i mean it was literally heartstopping..keep in mind that this the first time in 12 years that someone touches Gaara....let alone hurt him!
but outside the episodes..wen i was reading through the sites and stuff i was shocked to find out that temari was gaara's sister...i mean was that mentioned in the show?? and i knew this a long time ago but im still in shock but i love them both!!!!!!
anyway yeah so most heartstopping momet: gaara vs rock lee fight
http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/kakashi.jpg
Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com (http://www.naruto-kun.com)

solk
01-05-2005, 02:05 PM
the scene when the parents fight together rocks!

kakashi_00x000
01-05-2005, 09:56 PM
I think it was when naruto and sasuke fought, that was so awsome! another heart pounding moment that wasn't listed was when chouji took the red pill!

issuedman
01-06-2005, 12:54 AM
when naruto whooped the shit outta haku was the best, i was just like... damn. the second is when lee took the weights off.

itachi41
01-06-2005, 04:11 AM
yep it was lee removing the weights i couldnt sit still literially

sandvillager
01-06-2005, 05:41 AM
i was shocked wen he removed it...and i like couldnt concentrate on the fight for a while...i had to like rewind it again to see what happened bcoz WHOA! that was like a historical fight lol
http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/kakashi.jpg
Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com (http://www.naruto-kun.com)

Denny
01-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Well i haven't seen so heart pounding scene but the exciting part from that list is the sasuke vs. orochimaru

uchiha_itachi10
01-07-2005, 05:50 PM
When Lee removes weights and Sasuke uses Katon housenka , or maybe Katon Goukakyuu.

heartthrob_god
01-07-2005, 08:19 PM
I got nervous when tsunade was stabbed by orochimaru and I was relieved when tsunade used ninpo sozo saise..

horus
01-07-2005, 08:30 PM
i liked when naruto unleashed nine-tails on haku.

nma
01-07-2005, 08:39 PM
When Lee dropped the weights was so coo. They looked so small but then they crashed into the ground so hard and scared everyone. I used to kinda hate Lee cuz of what he did to Naruto, but after the fight I thought he was cool :cool:.

ondu
01-08-2005, 04:59 AM
When Lee dropped the weights was so coo. They looked so small but then they crashed into the ground so hard and scared everyone. I used to kinda hate Lee cuz of what he did to Naruto, but after the fight I thought he was cool :cool:.
it gives me goose bumps

Sasuke
01-08-2005, 05:12 AM
Wow haven't posted in a while. well I think the rooftop scene is one of those things that kinda stick in your head until the next episode is released. Especially worth the wait to see the look on Sasuke's face when he sees the backside of the water tank. I was laughing for a long time.

Sasukekun9
01-08-2005, 03:26 PM
I think it was sasukes and narutos fight on top of the roof. When sasuke use his chiordi and naruto using rasengan but to bad kakashi had to stop it i wonder whos going to win.

Kage
01-27-2005, 10:35 AM
Looking at recent epi(s), nothing has change for me, but I have to say, Neiji's fight against Spiderman has to be in the Top 5 exciting fights/scenes in my book!

Kage
01-27-2005, 10:46 AM
Looking at recent epi(s), nothing has change for me, but I have to say, Neiji's fight against Spiderman has to be in the Top 5 exciting fights/scenes in my book!

ShikamaruFan
01-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Well personally it was maybe when Sasuke hit his sensei with them shurikens in there lil test or when Choji ate that last Soldier pill or when Neji got hit by that arrow though the tree but i when with Rock Lee and his Leggings because after they hit the ground one thing ran thought my head (Oh God its about to get good!) and of course it did one of the best Naurto fights other than the one about Shikamaru and Kin that was so awesome hahahahahaha Shikamaru will have better moments just watch!

Kage
03-08-2005, 06:48 PM
Well personally it was maybe when Sasuke hit his sensei with them shurikens in there lil test or when Choji ate that last Soldier pill or when Neji got hit by that arrow though the tree but i when with Rock Lee and his Leggings because after they hit the ground one thing ran thought my head (Oh God its about to get good!) and of course it did one of the best Naurto fights other than the one about Shikamaru and Kin that was so awesome hahahahahaha Shikamaru will have better moments just watch!

Gotta say, I have been impressed, the last few epis have proven that he deserved Chuunin and I admit, his fight scenes have been exciting and surprising!!

sabakunoGaara
03-09-2005, 12:32 AM
right now my heart is still pounding over seeing gaara again...and temari too but i was waiting for gaara to show up!! sighh :D

orochimoru
03-09-2005, 01:16 AM
i agree with you sabakunoGaara when i seen them 3, i was LIKE "HOLY F N SHIT".it definatly was bad ass.i think its great that they changed there clothes i think they look better.i can't wait for tommorows ep i'm gonna bug out

Uchiha Kaede
03-09-2005, 03:33 AM
mine would be when neji fought kidoumaru, the part where he put his Jyuuken into the string and happy music in the background , lalala happy music ^^ anyone know whats it called? i wanna download itz >.<

Nappi
03-09-2005, 05:37 AM
Hidden Leaf village counter attack definately.

Gemakai
03-09-2005, 07:54 AM
I'd say when Lee removed his weights and went uberly fast on Gaara.

kid_buu
03-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Sasake awakens with the cursed seal a breaks Zaku's arms

Uzamaki-Naruto
03-10-2005, 05:10 PM
I think that the most intense moment was when Naruto runs into Kisame and Itachi and naruto trys to go kyuubi then kisame just uses his sword to eat narutos chakra i was at the edge of my seat and then sasuke gets destroyed by Itachi that was sad..

sabakunoGaara
03-11-2005, 11:25 AM
it was really excited and my nose was practically touching the screen but as u said its just too sad...and well the sadness was more than the excitidness so well it wouldnt be a heart poudning moment anymore lol

YoruWoNukeru
04-06-2005, 05:11 PM
This wasn't a choice, but my favorite seen was when Naruto started fighting Tsunade. That was COOL! When Tsunade said Hokages were idiots and and Naruto jumped to punch her, I wanted to punch her too!!! :mad: So they fought and Tsunade asked why Naruto cared about the Hokage. He said, "Unlike you, I'm going to take the Hokage name. Hokage... becoming Hokage is my dream!"! :eek: Then Naruto ran with the Rasengan. That was awesome!!

kenokuvato
04-06-2005, 05:58 PM
When Naruto caught Kabuto with the Rasengan, by holding him in place.