PDA

View Full Version : Please help, I need episodes

RadioHostage
01-01-2005, 12:59 AM
Hi, I got into Naruto, oh, a good two years ago. mind you, the first year were slow issues of shonen jump, so that was time wasted there. Finally, I found where to download Naruto chapters online and got into the Online Anime/Naruto community.

Now, I found alot of places to download Naruto, but most were bittorrent, and mine goes extremely slow..........-_- Then, i found direct downloads, except all of them I found only had the latest five. I dont really want to start watching the anime from the middle of the series, and I need alot of episodes for AMV purposes, so I was PLEASE wondering if you guys could give me some direct download links to Naruto episodes, THE WHOLE SERIES PLEASE, not just the latest five. I know its very specific, sorry but.................

oh, and no Naruto chaos, I already know about that, it wont work for me for some reason............. -_-

Kyuubi Naruto
01-01-2005, 01:13 AM
Well Narutcentral.com is putting every episode up for RM form to download. Just have 50+ posts and you can download them.

RadioHostage
01-01-2005, 01:23 AM
mmhmm, thank you, but I read that is only for 70+

Kyuubi Naruto
01-01-2005, 01:27 AM
No they will have all of them up soon.

RadioHostage
01-01-2005, 01:30 AM
really where did you hear this? if so, I will be so happy ^^ and be able to bless you all with Naruto AMV goodyness

Kyuubi Naruto
01-01-2005, 01:50 AM
This is a quote from SasukeNC, from the site:

"We will keep the previous episodes back up on Naruto Lounge for another few days so those who need to get 50 posts may do so..."

download as much as you can for a few days

Enma
01-01-2005, 08:38 PM
cool lol .. few more post to come and i can own the whole series of naruto.. good job* comment myself

Roy Mustang
01-01-2005, 08:51 PM
uhh kyuubi when sasukenc said previous he means the 70 and up...DER!!! and enma i wish u luck and make sure they are not spam or else u will be banneed

laker
01-01-2005, 11:25 PM
go to the two site below to get all of the eps up to the latest ep 115 in direct download and the speed are good too. plus they got a lot of others anime that are great too

they got 69 and up in rm
http://www.aftermathanime.net

dont have ep 80,83,84 and 86 beside that they got the rest also they are in rm
http://208.53.131.182/~akira

itachi41
01-02-2005, 12:25 AM
yea ... there is most likely no webbie with the whole complete series its gonna be damn expensive ... but i think aftermathanime should have some ... if not just read the manga ...

Anto
01-02-2005, 05:54 AM
irc is pretty good and fast for the latest episodes, join #db on irc.rizon.net

Shisui-san
01-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Yes, I too suggest reading the manga, there are currently 244 chapters, the end of Kakashi's sidestory was released last week.

H_I
01-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi, I got into Naruto, oh, a good two years ago. mind you, the first year were slow issues of shonen jump, so that was time wasted there. Finally, I found where to download Naruto chapters online and got into the Online Anime/Naruto community.

Now, I found alot of places to download Naruto, but most were bittorrent, and mine goes extremely slow..........-_- Then, i found direct downloads, except all of them I found only had the latest five. I dont really want to start watching the anime from the middle of the series, and I need alot of episodes for AMV purposes, so I was PLEASE wondering if you guys could give me some direct download links to Naruto episodes, THE WHOLE SERIES PLEASE, not just the latest five. I know its very specific, sorry but.................

oh, and no Naruto chaos, I already know about that, it wont work for me for some reason............. -_-

Your best bet is really to get them in Avi format On Bittorrent. From Boxtorrents.com. They have all seasons.But if you have 56k. You might as well shoot yourself and pray Tom and shino but it up soon here.

RadioHostage
01-02-2005, 09:25 PM
uh, actually I have cable connection. and my bittorent still sucks. if u have suggestions on how to make it faster, then that would be nice. also, I DONT want to have to repeat myself I DO NOT want sites with just 70 + or something like that, I want to download most of the episodes.

and also, I READ the manga, THOUROUGHLY, but Im a huge fan and want the anime, for watching, and to make some AMV's

Shisui-san
01-02-2005, 09:57 PM
Oh, ok, I was just the opposite, I started out watching the anime, and now read the manga as well, but im sorry, I get all of my anime off of bittorent, so I really cant help you as to where your going to download it.

coconaught
01-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Well I found a site with all 115 episodes on it but it is down right now, but if you want it tell me and I'll post it. They are direct downloads in RM format.

itachi41
01-03-2005, 04:46 AM
oh my ... wad web is dat ... i tot there wouldnt be any ... hey i think u should just go buy the subbed dvd ... thats wad i did

laker
01-03-2005, 08:32 AM
when u added eps from both site that i posted up there it should be the all 115eps unless the site is down.

coconaught
01-03-2005, 09:06 AM
the one i was talking about isn't really a website but a server that has every episode it is ftp://bearx.serveftp.net/naruto/

H_I
01-03-2005, 09:20 AM
I dont know what BT client you are using, but make sure your firewall(windows SP2)is turned off. That will slow your BT client down to a standstill. Then if you have a wireless router, There is a cretain port setting you need to have in order to download off of BT. I will try to get you those settings I dont remeber off hand what they are. Try using the original Bram Cohen Bt client http://bittorrent.com/download.html
This works with 99% of all bt trackers.Also try azureus http://azureus.sourceforge.net/
If you need more help then that Pm me. I dont want to do a whole tutorial here in this thread.

coconaught
01-03-2005, 09:30 AM
See I use Azereus and it still takes like a whole day to do one episode. So I just stick with Direct Downloads

H_I
01-03-2005, 09:42 AM
See I use Azereus and it still takes like a whole day to do one episode. So I just stick with Direct Downloads

YEah it takes some time to DL off bt.I usaully start right before i go to bed, When i get up, its done already. But if you are trying to dl the same day the anime comes out you will have a long wait. Normally the seeds might be to start 30 and the leechers might be around 5000. So it takes a long time.

coconaught
01-03-2005, 09:49 AM
OK so it does that for everyone. I found a site with them all so I'll just get all my Direct Downloads from there. Thanks for the help though.

Shak
01-03-2005, 09:53 AM
You should look at scarywater when an episode is first released. 1 seeder and 4000 leechers LOL

H_I
01-03-2005, 09:56 AM
You are not lying. Its tuff downloading in the first couple of hours when the release comes out

Shak
01-03-2005, 11:34 AM
If you want the release fast then I suggest you go directly to the fansubbers and get it.

Most people don't know how to use IRC though, thats the problem.

Their channel is located on irc.nailed.org #db

HT2791
01-03-2005, 05:54 PM
Bearshare has all the eps for almost every anime lol.

Shisui-san
01-03-2005, 10:05 PM
I use Animesuki, and Naruto-fan for my Naruto anime and manga, but thats bittorrent...

kakashi_00x000
02-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Naruto-kun has all the eps, but you must be a premium member.(donate $4)