PDA

View Full Version : Which Naruto Character do you think act Gay?

xtreme00azn
01-01-2005, 04:17 PM
I think gai sensai

lito
01-01-2005, 04:24 PM
Orochimaru is gay...

ATM
01-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Gai sensai or Orochimaru is gay nad acts gay.......

noxide
01-01-2005, 05:11 PM
OROCHIMARU hes sick you can tell hes into sasuke. Wants his body so he can look at himself everyday

Enma
01-01-2005, 05:56 PM
All hail to the king gay Orochimaru!!!

Kel
01-01-2005, 06:02 PM
Gai-Sensei.

He's too obsessed with Rock Lee.

nma
01-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Sasuke. Sakura practically offered her body to him and he still leaves. Plus he kissed Naruto. Orochimaru is kinda gay too, he keeps licking himself with that tongue of his. Still, it'd be kinda cool if my girlfriend had a tongue like that..

RadioHostage
01-01-2005, 08:16 PM
I couldnt decide, so I voted for sasuke, but I think they are ALL probably gay, lol

Roy Mustang
01-01-2005, 08:20 PM
sasgay u bums he turns down every girl and den finally orochimaru says join me he says HELL YEAH

laker
01-02-2005, 12:02 AM
if the people in naruto are as gay as some of u people are saying maybe they should change the name to gay naruto. also what do gay mean in each of u guy point of veiw like stupid, happy, bisexual or etc?

itachi41
01-02-2005, 12:17 AM
blah ... i think oro is gay so i voted others ... he is like to obessed with his little long tongue ... i wonder how he do french kiss ... mus find a partner with a tongue like his ... and ... he is like gay to take over a woman's body ... that is so disgusting ...

Shak
01-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Heh how come Orochimaru isnt on the list?

Btw, its Shikamaru, not Shakimaru ;)

itachi41
01-02-2005, 12:39 AM
Heh how come Orochimaru isnt on the list?

Btw, its Shikamaru, not Shakimaru ;)

well thats just a typo mistake doesnt really matter much yea but yahz why isnt oro up there ... no matter wad ... his looks his jutsus ... his actions ... all are gay ... he is the gay king

GoldenEyes
01-02-2005, 01:11 AM
Its definately SasGAY!! End of discussion

Kiba
01-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Gai is never interested in anyway besides Lee and Kakashi, not even Tenten.

leingod3355
01-02-2005, 02:26 AM
i vote for sasufaggot!!!....i hate that fag...he thinks he soooo cool....

aZnDeaDMaN
01-02-2005, 02:44 AM
if the people in naruto are as gay as some of u people are saying maybe they should change the name to gay naruto. also what do gay mean in each of u guy point of veiw like stupid, happy, bisexual or etc?
it should song more like Gayruto =D

7mood
01-02-2005, 02:48 AM
i think Haku is gay coz he loved Zabuza alot .. hmmmm thats it :)

Anto
01-02-2005, 05:49 AM
sasuke haha

kazu_chan
01-02-2005, 06:12 AM

i dont understand ur question..???? and come oro~ isnt on there..!!!!!!! oro~ is the most gayest thin in naruto..!!!

H_I
01-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Its definately SasGAY!! End of discussion

I agree. BUt how does a poll about who is gay not include The most gay person in the whole series.And not to mention SAsgay's Mentor and sexual abuser Orochimaru!!!

crewshiukaz
01-02-2005, 12:25 PM
gai sensei is gay :D when he says You`re so hip kakashi :D LOL

crewshiukaz
01-02-2005, 12:30 PM
gai sensei is gay :D when he says You`re so hip kakashi :D LOL

brent_d
01-02-2005, 12:38 PM
How can Sasuke be gay when in fact he just told in the one of the first few episodes of naruto that he wants to revive his clan.That means he is not gay,he would probably find some girl later to revive the Uchiha clan.He's probably too busy about revenger for now...but gai sensei is surely guy,you can tell by the way he stands....lol

minimiki
01-02-2005, 12:44 PM
orochimaru for me

xtreme00azn
01-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Man now that i think about it Orochimaru dose seem gay besause wat he dose wit his tounge EWW GORSE FREAK

H_I
01-02-2005, 04:27 PM
How can Sasuke be gay when in fact he just told in the one of the first few episodes of naruto that he wants to revive his clan.That means he is not gay,he would probably find some girl later to revive the Uchiha clan.He's probably too busy about revenger for now...but gai sensei is surely guy,you can tell by the way he stands....lol

Dude come on. Sakura Damm near goes here sasuke would you like a piece of ass. And He calls her Annoying.If it were Naruto he would have banged her already(even though he is slow on picking up on Hinata).

Dark Itachi
01-02-2005, 06:11 PM
Gai deffinatly... Stupid, tight fitting cloths...

Shisui-san
01-02-2005, 06:20 PM
This is a pretty sick topic, Sasuke doesnt want to bang Sakura, hes more focused on killing his brother and getting revenge for his clan. Sakura is not important to him at this time, and anyway, hes only 12 years old dude, thats creepy. And...why is Sasuke gay? Id like to hear someone back that up. That'd be fun.

nelsonkong
01-02-2005, 09:03 PM
I have vote for Sasuke cause I think he is. Gai sensai and orachimaru are likely to be gay to me.

RadioHostage
01-02-2005, 09:10 PM
Shisui-san, i think itd be harder to say why sasuke ISNT gay. If the guy wanted, he could go out with any chick in the whole acadamy, and when he hits puberty, even more chicks. I think thats reason enough.

Shisui-san
01-02-2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah, im just saying, the kids only 12, and hes got an urge to kill someone, its probably for the better he doesnt have a girlfriend. But once he kills his brother, and cools down a little, Sakura's his....if she chooses to leave the villiage, or if hokage-sama is feeling generous enough to let him back in..

Yokio
01-02-2005, 10:37 PM
Yeah, im just saying, the kids only 12, and hes got an urge to kill someone, its probably for the better he doesnt have a girlfriend. But once he kills his brother, and cools down a little, Sakura's his....if she chooses to leave the villiage, or if hokage-sama is feeling generous enough to let him back in..

Your right, it is pretty sick... I don't think any charater is gay.. kinda weird to think like that.. and plus Sasuke does have a lot more important stuff to deal with then mess with Sakura.. Eh.. so like I said.. I don't think any of them are gay...

mini
01-02-2005, 11:13 PM
SASUKE IS GAY! then orochimaru

Krazykidpsx
01-02-2005, 11:19 PM
james bond usually has to kill somebody, yet he gets like 4 hoes in every movie.

so no, revenge isnt a factor on why he didnt lick sakura up and down in a hentai.

sasuke, is a retard, he preaty much gets any girl to go down on him but noo (im too stuck up on revenge he says)

also, gai isnt gay, he is just a father figure to rock lee.

its like the whole zabusa and haku.

though haku does seem preaty homo sexual, that relationship was alot more of a father and son type of relationship.

wierd, but if you turn sit back and think, thats how it is.

sasuke just doesnt have an excuse for how retarded he acts at times.

orochimaru is just plain wierd.

itachi41
01-03-2005, 04:25 AM
i dun think sasuke is a gay ... he is just a little loose on the top all he need is some love ... actually sasuke was on the bright side in episode 109/109 but orochimaru's sidekicks appeared and change his mind without even sasuke realising it ... and being one of the two survivors of the uchiha clan ... sasuke might feel pressured ... since one of the survivors is a baddie ... and all was left is him to revive the clan ... dont u think its pressurizing ... so he was a little anxious to get power to revive his clan ... so its not all his fault ... its partially becoz hes from the uchiha clan and is being seen as a genius and becoz of his bro too

XiRo
01-03-2005, 10:08 AM
Gai-sensei.
There was one episode that I felt was quite disturbing. If you looked at Gai's words from another angle he sounded gay.

~ XiRo

Aruko
01-03-2005, 10:45 AM
people here really hate Gai (including me:D)

there are 11 others
who are the 11 others that people dont like?
or am i being stupid in asking this?

Shisui-san
01-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Well Yokio and itachi41 you pretty much said it. Sasuke has been looked up too by many genin im sure, Shikamaru even said it. Hes obviously got too much, and I imagine hes kinda depressed about things. Hes definitely not gay, neither is Gai, Gai's just, wierd.

And anyway, I think its stupid when people say Sasuke's stupid for not shagging Sakura to death already, its not important to him, but, Sasuke will have to continue his clan somehow...

prowse
01-04-2005, 01:02 PM
haku!! hands down!! no big deal bcoz zabusa and him are dead plz give respect to them! 'kicks hakus grave" and shouts "gay!! gay!! gay!!

XiRo
01-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Which Naruto Chararcter do you think acts gay?

Haku was gay. :p
But Gai acts gay, I'll find the ep where he acts really gay.

~ XiRo

Krazykidpsx
01-04-2005, 03:11 PM
Haku wasnt gay, he just didnt have nobody to look upto.

so preaty much zabuza was like his only father figure.

its like thouse really annoying kids that are alike, Daddy Daddy, everytime their dad appears.

same situation.

kakashi2010
01-04-2005, 03:33 PM
orochimaru, itachi and sasuke are definately gay.

nma
01-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Gai is not gay. He's just really happy.

Shisui-san
01-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I agree with nma on that one.

itachi41
01-05-2005, 07:15 AM
but why ... gai i thought oro would take this home ... he is most likely gay

saiyan shinobi
01-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Gai sensai

prowse
01-05-2005, 10:59 AM
well if you insist haku is nt gay then so be it but..... i stull think he is!!

Veggie-Kun
01-05-2005, 11:04 AM
Sakon is a fag no doubt, Kinda funny when Tayuya calls him a fag.

skaffa
01-05-2005, 04:19 PM
Orochimaru and Gai sensai should move here to the Netherlands (or california) and get married... may be they should adopt a kid... Mmm now who could that be? Sasuke or Rock lee? Mmm tuff choice Boyz
Ghe Ghe Ghe...

solk
01-05-2005, 04:29 PM
either orochimaru or gai sensei

orochimoru
01-05-2005, 05:05 PM
i think gai will be gay because of the way he acts,and the the way he sticks out his thumb.and also always has a mirror on him at all times

kakashi_00x000
01-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Gai really seams gay, my friend even calles him gay insted of gai.

~Erik~ / RRYS
01-05-2005, 09:09 PM
I know hes a lil kid and he looks up to naruto but i think konohamaru acts a bit gay. hes tooo happy around naruto and stuff.....

itachi41
01-06-2005, 03:43 AM
not konohamaru he just a kid ... but i think both ai and oro are gay ... maybe they are a team of gays ... gai the outfit he wore is sure gay ... oro the outfit he wore is sure ... awkward ... so i tihnk they both are gay

DoctorPepper
01-06-2005, 08:00 AM
Sasuke. Alright, he wants to revive the clan. But i think he ment some nojutsu or something. Cause if he ment fisicle contact then i am more then sure that he wouldnt miss a chanse to fuck sakura or ino.

Shino
01-06-2005, 08:28 AM
actually when sakura said she would do anything if he only stayed, that included having sex at his command, and he responded by knocking her out, so yea hes gay end of story

Dark Itachi
01-06-2005, 08:41 AM
actually when sakura said she would do anything if he only stayed, that included having sex at his command, and he responded by knocking her out, so yea hes gay end of story
Dude thats retarted, now reallly thinking realistically here, your not supposed to fuck someone when your 12...Seriosly...Besides he dosn't need sakura, he can have any chick he wants, in Konoha their falling all over him, I mean in anime its diff but I dont think sasuke's thinking about that when you've got orochimaru and Itachi around...So nobody can really prove that sasuke is gay, because he isn't, its the fact that you dont like him and then you automatically call it gay...So shut the hell up about sasuke being gay if you have no real reason to call him that.
(he knocked her out because she would expose that he was leaving, having Jounin and Chunin all over him before he got half-way to the fire countries borders)

Shino
01-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Your absolutely right, there are no facts that show he is gay, but guess what, you cant say for a fact that he isnt gay either, so please before you flame someone make sure its not an Administrator, and get your facts striaght.

DoctorPepper
01-07-2005, 02:24 PM
So what are u telling is that he doesnt want sakura cause he can take any other girl. So why isnt he taking any? And even if there are guys like orochimaru and itachi, sasuke only saw them 2-3 times in his life. And it doesnt look like he is bothering himself with any training. So the guy knows how to relex and stuff. Thats when he uses his Anal Vibrating NoJutsu and calms down his need. 99% gay. And the reason why we cant prove is because there are kids watching the show so they cant show us the trues. Well, they do gives us a lot of clues.

Dark Itachi
01-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Your absolutely right, there are no facts that show he is gay, but guess what, you cant say for a fact that he isnt gay either, so please before you flame someone make sure its not an Administrator, and get your facts striaght.
I dont care if you ARE an administartor, you should of got YOUR facts straight in the first place
So what are u telling is that he doesnt want sakura cause he can take any other girl. So why isnt he taking any? And even if there are guys like orochimaru and itachi, sasuke only saw them 2-3 times in his life. And it doesnt look like he is bothering himself with any training. So the guy knows how to relex and stuff. Thats when he uses his Anal Vibrating NoJutsu and calms down his need. 99% gay. And the reason why we cant prove is because there are kids watching the show so they cant show us the trues. Well, they do gives us a lot of clues.
Just because he dosn't have a girlfriend means he's Gay, and 99%??? seriosly lol
btw he's not relaxing, right now he's stuck in a fucking barrel
Before that he was fighting with himself wondering whether or not to leave Konoha
Before that he was in the hospital because of Itachi
Before that he was after Itachi
Before that he was training
Before that he was in the Chunin Exam i think, or the last 2 are switched around...

GoldenEyes
01-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Ok let me just tell you something...your an idiot. Hes not saying hes gay because he doesn't have a g/f. He doesn't have a g/f because he is gay. You said he doesn't take Sakura because he could have any girl, yet he has none. And hes stuck in a "fucking barrel" by choice. Hes too lazy to train and knows he a lil bitch so hes going to get power the lame way. And he was in the hospital because hes an arrogant fag and thought he could take Itachi. He IS gay, its simple. And you can also read my avatar.

Yokio
01-07-2005, 10:35 PM
How is he gay if he doesn't mess with girls or act like he cares about them? Once again he just has one thing on his mind and that is revenge... He went to Richie because it was probally the fastest way to get more power.. yes it was probally foolish... but that doesn't mean he is gay because Sakura was willing to give herself to him and didn't choice her over revenge.. and the other thing where he can have any girl in Konoha people say.. once again he has far more important things to do...

Phlemingo
01-08-2005, 02:10 AM
Hum... let's picture this.

A Tsunami destroys your house.
Your father was killed.
Your mother is missing.
Your sister studying abroad was raped and murdered.
Your brother owes people a large debt of gambling cash and has thus hidden away.
You have no extended family, so you're the person debtors look for.
You're in hospital minus an arm and suffering from an unknown disease.

A girl offers herself to you. Would you gladly do it? If you answered yes, you are an insensitive wart ^^

Shino
01-08-2005, 02:20 AM
who says you cant do both, i mean sakura begged him if he didnt stay then atleast take her, i mean damn if your dead set on revenge why not bring along a piece of pussy to entertain you, damn hes got 3 years of nothing to do, during that time he could be ramming her tons of times, and yet he said no she couldnt go with him, what a dumb ass

DoctorPepper
01-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Sasukes chanses:
1. The time they all graduated to Genin. Ino and Sakura would kill each other to have his attantion. And he wasnt doing anything. Still he preffer to stay at home and think about his broter(a guy).
2. After they beat zabuza and before the chuunin exaam. He wasnt training at all and all he was thinking about was Lee and Gaara (2guys)
3. After the 3d hokage died he locked himself in his room and was again thinking about his brother. i wonder what kind of the relationship they had before Itachi destroyed his village. And all he did was thinking. Why wont he go and train to gain more power. The answer is clear: He was doing anal vibrating nijutsu and didnt had time for some other crap.
4. At the hospital, after he got healed, sakura would do anything to heal his mental wounds. so why wont he use it. Insted, all that time he was thinking about Naruto ( a guy)
5. After Kakashi saved his life from rasengan he was still thinking about Naruto and his brother.
So think guy is always thinking about an other guy and doesnt even look at the girls. You must be realy naive if you cant see the massage that the creators of Naruto are sending to us.
Btw, gay is not gay. He just like to fuck little boys like lee. Thats why lee loves him so much. They even share the same dreams. Well, i think that he wanted to try it with kakashi but he refused. Thats why he think of him as an internal rivals. His main quest is to sleep with kakashi. But untill he reaches his goal he is not gay.

HarukoChan
08-08-2006, 11:00 PM
I voted for gai sensei he just seems to much into kakashi and lee:\ and oro seems kinda gay also.

noblesan6
08-08-2006, 11:38 PM
orochi- gay/pedophilic

Naruto *timeskip*
08-08-2006, 11:41 PM
ehh . . . i think sasuke . . . and Gai-sensei but i couldn't pick both . . .

slayer91
08-08-2006, 11:42 PM
gai........theres no way he is straight

flamingrose147
08-08-2006, 11:53 PM
i think that gai or oro is gay....they both just seem like they are >.<

SirBenoit
08-09-2006, 12:56 AM
Id go with sasuke he loves orochimaru

sesshoumaru hyuuga
08-09-2006, 01:13 AM
Rock Lee is Super Gay... i bet he would love to marry gai sensei :p

LonelyNinja
08-09-2006, 03:08 AM
okay then... well, time for my opinion:
Haku: probably confused, i mean he looks like a girl, wears nail polish
Sasuke: i suppose he's straight, but i don't like him a lot, so i don't care
Gai: definitely. that or pedophile
Rock Lee: straight. just really creepy
Neji: don't know enough
Chouji: who cares?
Shikamaru: he's straight. too lazy to be gay.
Naruto: he likes Sakura. so, straight
Kakashi: the man reads adult books for crying out loud!!!
Kiba: straight, although he likes dogs a little too much... JUST KIDDING
Orochimaru: of course
Kabuto: maybe

ralatone
08-09-2006, 07:32 AM
Naruto sounds gay at times.....but i guess i'll go with the whole orochimaru team

Shad0w_Hunter
08-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Orochimaru and Sasuke...

Ichimoku
08-09-2006, 09:16 AM
Gai, without a doubt. xD

sujee
08-09-2006, 04:33 PM
orochimaru or sasuke..

kakashi^sensei^
08-09-2006, 04:34 PM
I say its gai sensei.

gaarasandchick13
08-09-2006, 04:37 PM
gai, sasuke, and/or oro act gay.

cursesealer
08-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Gai, Lee, Oro, Saskue, and maybe even Kabuto.

Kyleia
08-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Orochimara said Sasuke had a beautiful body... nuff said.

kurene
08-11-2006, 12:26 AM
sasuke is definelty gay!! but gai is gay too.

idono
08-11-2006, 02:33 AM
oro and sasuke are definately one item :p

Ore-sama
08-11-2006, 04:24 AM
Gai-sensei all the way :D His schmaltzyness and gaudiness and dentist-grin and oh damn, his poses... everything about the man is gay :D I bet that's why Kakashi tries to ignore him :D

ralatone
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM
This thread is pretty messed up if there are actual gay people in these boards....

Ore-sama
08-11-2006, 10:46 AM
You got a point, but as long as this ain't becoming an anti-gay or gay-offensive thread, it should be ok..?

gaara-sensei
08-11-2006, 03:36 PM
its sasuke, girls literally throw themselves at him and he doesn't do anything and he seem to be more interested in naruto than girls, at this rate hes gonna turn out to be like his brother, very unsociable.

Smeeeeee
08-11-2006, 03:43 PM
in a way i think sasuke can be gay. just by the way he acts and his lack of interest in women.

Ore-sama
08-11-2006, 03:58 PM
So Gaara-sensei, tell me, are gay people unsociable?
If Sasuke's so worked up over Naruto, it's because he, the genius, can't take standing in the village idiot's shadow.

kyuubinaruto92
08-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Gai or orochimaru...or kabuto

Ozomaki
08-11-2006, 05:55 PM
Orochimaru is gay...
no duh......:mad:

Nuerhachi Niru
08-11-2006, 10:28 PM
I understand how Gai Sensei got 1st place, but i don't see how Sasuke got second. O.o I mean, the guys just a jerk.

Anyways >> I choosed Rock Lee cause hes a fruity ninja who believes everybody sees him as a hero.

Ore-sama
08-12-2006, 07:35 AM
Lee is in love with a girl, remember?

You know, "gay" may be used as a synonym for "stupid" by immature and equally stupid kids, but I *think* in this case the word "gay" is referring to "homosexual" and I don't recall homosexuals being more potentially jerks or conceited than heteros,

I'm really getting sick and tired of insulting gay people by using the word gay as a curse word.

fruitsryum
08-12-2006, 03:46 PM
Why did Sasuke go to the already GAY KING OROCHIMARU?
Because he is GAY! Gai-sensei is just too err... obsessed with the power of youth. ^^;; but definately Sas-gay!

Ore-sama
08-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Are you sure you're talking your age :confused:

saskatu
08-12-2006, 04:28 PM
i think gai is the gayis

OffTheChain
08-12-2006, 06:28 PM
you're all ghey... = =
why waste your time on saying what anime character is what and using a word by a wrong definition?

close no jutsu