PDA

View Full Version : Will Gaara and Naruto become good friend instead?!

nelsonkong
01-02-2005, 09:01 PM
I would imaging that Gaara and Naruto will become good friend in the end cause both of them are lonely and need friends. They are both strong also. Naruto is kind of a happy go lucky guy. I think Gaara is searching someone like him to be a friend. Naruto will definately include gaara as his mate although they are rival now. What do you all think? :)

RadioHostage
01-02-2005, 09:15 PM
ooooooooooooooh, I actually doubt it. although Gaara and his sibs helped the leaf village out, which is unlike him, Naruto still beat him, which denied gaara to prove his own existance which seams like a big deal to him.

Aruko
01-02-2005, 09:17 PM
i just dont like gaara. he is just weird and spaced out to me

nma
01-02-2005, 09:23 PM
I think that they will become friends. They share a similar past, and they're the only two people in the world ( that we know of off, them too) with demons inside them. So it'd be kinda stupid if they hated each other. The next bit is kinda of a spoiler, so read if you want. Besides Gaara comes back soon, his reason was the he owed one of the leaf ninjas a great debt.

horus
01-02-2005, 09:54 PM
They will probaly make the best of friends bein treated bad and all like dat when they were little!

JustaStalker
01-02-2005, 09:58 PM
I'm not sure about the BEST of friends..but maybe? I mean..Gaara isn't exactly the social butterfly...But yeah theres a chance.

Shisui-san
01-02-2005, 10:02 PM
Yeah, thats true, they'll probably be ok friends. Or maybe they'll have the Goku and Vegeta thing going, who knows. And like Neji, who Naruto dragged out of the darkness as well, Gaara does owe him.

Yokio
01-02-2005, 10:43 PM
They don't have really any reason not to be friends.. They might not make the best of friends but they will still probally be friends.. o.o :)

Krazykidpsx
01-02-2005, 11:10 PM
they do become friends.

heck they (the 3, gara, temari, and kankuro) become friends with shikamaru.

their really good people.

also gara says he owes it to konoha, and that he now understands the whole "Love" thing.

no matter who you love (weather good or bad) aslong as you have that emotional string with them you will do what ever to have them happy.

he talks some bs like that to Lee. it was kinda funny reading that part. lol

itachi41
01-03-2005, 04:28 AM
yeah, i rather hope to see them come together ... its nice ... to see gaara get a friend ... he is not as lonely as last tym becoz since the fight between naruto and him his relationship and his siblings got better and he will slowly know how to make frenz and see naruto as both a rival and a fren at the same time

crewshiukaz
01-04-2005, 08:18 AM
yeah, they will be freinds-rivals like with sasufaggot.maybe better friends

leingod3355
01-04-2005, 08:24 AM
i think that gaara would make a better friend than that sasufaggot for naruto....maybe they even join forces to solve a mission...i probably wanna see that.....naruto and gaara combine forces...

[Daisuke]
01-04-2005, 08:38 AM
I think that they will become friends, of sorts, more like Allies, in the sense of the word. But it would be funny if they all went for a barbeque and flew around all day </dbz>

7mood
01-04-2005, 11:28 AM
I think there will be a relation between Naruto and Gara coz Naruto changed Gara's life he is the one who make him understand what friends and love really mean .. and like what RadioHostage they both are lonely they had similier life style when they were kids .. but naruto's style changed coz of his acedmy teacher so he know's how gara is lonely

Soul Abortion
01-04-2005, 11:40 AM
I don't think gaara has the ability to become good friends with anyone.

besides naruto already has friends, gaara doesn't.

I don't think they will be.

sabakunoGaara
01-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Actually im like 99% sure they will be good friends...atleast i hope so bcoz i love gaara and i cna't wait for him to be one of the main characters...i hope he gets along with Sasuke though :D
http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/kakashi.jpg
Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com (http://www.naruto-kun.com)

Roy Mustang
01-04-2005, 12:39 PM
like most ppl said i beleive they will only become just friends like kiba and naruto not BEST i mean they probably wont be seing or talkingg to each other

Shisui-san
01-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Yeah, they do have allot in common, such as events that happened in the past, were very similar. Maybe not the best of friends, but definitely good friends..I mean, Gaara doesnt talk much.

itachi41
01-05-2005, 07:18 AM
gaara and naruto if they could become good frenz and be like the previous sasgay and naruto ... it will be nice and interesting to see them put thier skills together

nelsonkong
01-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Really hope that they will become good allied and fight orachimaru together.

Meteorain27
01-05-2005, 08:45 PM
When they meet again Gaara will be friends with Naruto, but not chummy chummy. Gaara will be friends with Naruto, but it will be subtler than most other good guy reforms evil guy friendships

hotohori
01-06-2005, 12:06 AM
When they meet again Gaara will be friends with Naruto, but not chummy chummy. Gaara will be friends with Naruto, but it will be subtler than most other good guy reforms evil guy friendships

Hehe.. most probably.. well at the very least they'll treat each other like respected colleagues.

itachi41
01-06-2005, 03:39 AM
not oro but sasgay too ... and maybe that whole ataksuki gang but was looking forward to see them get thrashed

DoctorPepper
01-06-2005, 08:16 AM
Sure they can be friends, but i just dont see how they will be friends if one is from the sound and other is from the leaf village.

ondu
01-06-2005, 11:16 AM
no..there is only one room for best friend n that is sasuke not gaara

prowse
01-06-2005, 11:27 AM
i've heard they will e friends but nt sure about it!! maybe friends but nt best of friends!!

Meteorain27
01-06-2005, 06:06 PM
Sure they can be friends, but i just dont see how they will be friends if one is from the sound and other is from the leaf village.
Well, Gaara's from the Sand village, but I get what you're saying

heartthrob_god
01-07-2005, 08:02 PM
yeah, that's possible since gaara has changed and he now knows the true meaning of love......

nma
01-07-2005, 08:13 PM
I do think that they will get close, they share a very similar past. Not exactly best friends who go sleep over at each others houses, but close cuz they know exactly what the other has gone through.

Soul Abortion
01-07-2005, 08:14 PM
I do think that they will get close, they share a very similar past. Not exactly best friends who go sleep over at each others houses, but close cuz they know exactly what the other has gone through.

there aren't really any friends in this anime that sleep over at eachother's houses.

they share feelings, that doesn't make them friends. or close for that matter.

sujirosan
01-08-2005, 02:41 AM
I agree like the others who think Naruto and Garaa
will become good friends!
A little hand shake from both team proves it all in the
manga

nelsonkong
01-09-2005, 09:37 PM
There shouldn't be any barrier to become friend from different village. freindship is just pure.

brent_d
01-10-2005, 07:49 AM
They'll probably get along like after Neji and Naruto's fight. He probably saved Gaara from the "darkness"...so I bet they can become good friends and Gaara will be more sensitive....

Hooded_Ninja
01-10-2005, 10:25 AM
I heard that Gaara returns and joins the Leaf. That could actually happen because joining other villages doesn't seem too wrong. Orochimaru joined the Sound, and this Leaf ninja joined the Rain (but that was in a filler). So maybe...

XiRo
01-10-2005, 01:19 PM
Yeah, I heard that rumour too, but I can't see Gaara and Naruto being friends...
Could you imagine Gaara and Naruto sitting eating ramen together?
Or maybe Gaara develops a great need for some miso-ramen?

~ XiRo

h4kk3
01-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Radiohostage, even though Naruto didn't allow Gaara to prove his existence, he did something good, and i think gaara realized that. Anyway I think Naruto and Gaara are going to become good friends, and the Leaf and Sand village will become allies once more.

Hooded_Ninja
01-11-2005, 08:03 AM
They don't necessarily need to eat ramen together, he could just just be some emotionless dude. Almost every Anime has one and it's always amusing to see them show emotions.

Willis
01-12-2005, 03:52 AM
I'm not sure about friends, but I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of affiliation? I dunno, maybe help one another... Can't wait to find out.

ondu
01-12-2005, 03:57 AM
i am sure they can be friends but not bestfriends.

Meteorain27
01-13-2005, 10:27 PM
I heard that Gaara returns and joins the Leaf. That could actually happen because joining other villages doesn't seem too wrong. Orochimaru joined the Sound, and this Leaf ninja joined the Rain (but that was in a filler). So maybe...

Orochimaru made the Sound village and he was a missing-nin. About Idate and whats his face, by leaving they became missing-nins I think

nelsonkong
01-13-2005, 10:59 PM

Is this really true? If Gaara joining Leaf, two of his sibling will join as well. If that's true who left in sand village? I hope Gaara better stay in sand village as his jutsu is all associate with sand.

solk
01-14-2005, 10:08 PM
I don't know if they will become what people call "friends", but i am certain that they will get along. Though they do have this rival thingy, but it's the same with sasuke and naruto does consider him a friend.

Matonly1T
01-15-2005, 10:07 AM
you know i can actually see that happening, Gaara being a square naruto pushin him to have fun, it would just be a trade off, instead of old sasuke it would be gaara lol

dexlimp
01-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Yes because Gaara has a large debt to Naruto by realizing his mistakes.

Garra1
06-30-2006, 12:34 PM
I think they have more in common than they realize who agrees with me

ryanisc001
06-30-2006, 02:09 PM
wth naruto and gaara are allready friends,

palmereap
06-30-2006, 02:45 PM
wth naruto and gaara are allready friends,
yep.,,,enough said

manabreak
07-01-2006, 08:29 AM
arent they????

ThyMaiden
07-01-2006, 08:13 PM
Mayb not best pals but Naruto and Gaara are friends

enacra
07-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Come on guys do none of you read manga gaara has become a kazekage and naruto and gaara has become a good fren and they shake hands and gaara says to kankuro that he now care for other though other might not care for me it is all thanks to that man naruto

general uzamaki
07-02-2006, 02:47 PM
I agree with you since they both have a mythical beast inside of them.Plus, their lives are going in the same direction.

Blue_Requeim
07-04-2006, 01:03 PM
hahaha you say it like they are going to go out

diane_cheeze
07-05-2006, 12:25 AM
I would imaging that Gaara and Naruto will become good friend in the end cause both of them are lonely and need friends. They are both strong also. Naruto is kind of a happy go lucky guy. I think Gaara is searching someone like him to be a friend. Naruto will definately include gaara as his mate although they are rival now. What do you all think? :)

they will b good friends definately.. but now gaara has more friends/followers from the village already esp after the bijuu is extracted, naruto has also found more friends..but i think gaara and naruto can understand each other better.. also, when naruto's friends find out he has kyuubi within him, we dont know if they will accept naruto, and i think gaara will b a source of support for naruto..

nelsonkong
07-05-2006, 12:47 AM
lol...my old thread...i don't know how you brought it up back...aww...memories...XD
look at it..it was created way back...at that time...gaara and naruto are rivals...XD
So, it is proven now..they are friends...XD
Think i will close this...XD...
lol...the good old time...@.@